Wonder in Adagio Reviews

41 | Geneva, NY

41 Reviews for Wonder in Adagio

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Responsiveness is top notch. Was extremely understanding with our family’s need with photography.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nicole · event on: 10/22/2017

We used Kidd Media Productions for our family holiday photos. Grace was able to capture some awesome pictures of our family even though our little ones were not very cooperative. She was patient and took the time needed to ensure a quality finished product. We would use again, and definitely recommend Grace and Kidd Media Productions for any future photography needs.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Bridgett · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeff and Sara were amazing with working with us to make our video great. They made sure to capture everything so they could make our video perfect. They are very fun and easy to work with. If you have the opportunity to work with them I suggest you jump on it. We will now have a video of our amazing day forever and that so worth any cost. We cant thank them enough.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Richelle · Married on 09/18/2017

I LOVED this team! They have so much heart and love and creativity! 6 years later and they are still my favorite pictures of us! They were relaxed and caring and went with the flow. They stayed very professional and have an AMAZING eye. They were both able to capture the full love and heart in every picture!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Kidd Media Productions was incredible! Jeff & Sara asked that we meet with them before our wedding to discuss everything and their knowledge was so helpful. Jeff asked us questions that we hadn't even considered and made the day go much more smoothly. He helped with sound and microphone management, kept us on our timeline, and brought a calming energy to the day. Many of our guests commented on how professional and impressive KMP was - and that was before they saw our video! Our video came quickly and was absolutely stunning. My husband and I will be forever grateful for the memories that KMP captured for us. The video was edited so beautifully and we felt that Jeff and Sara were genuinely excited and happy for us. The icing on the cake was when Jeff, Sara, and their sweet kids hand delivered our final product in a beautiful and personalized gift box. We are so thankful and will forever treasure our video!

Sent on 10/23/2017

jeff · Married on 09/09/2017

We were told that the Kidd's would be great to work with and it was all so true. It was so refreshing to tell them what we were looking for in a video and they did it!!! They were very accommodating, we really loved having them be a part of our family's big day.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Exceptional people and talent!

We booked KMP a bit last minute. After seeing a video they posted of a recent wedding, I knew I didn’t want to regret not having video footage of our special day. What I was not prepared for was how wonderful my experience with KMP would be. Of all the venders we worked with, KMP was by far the kindest, easiest to work with, and quickest to reply when we had questions. I was absolutely blown away and obsessed with the video they produced for us. They exceeded our expectations in many ways, and that is a rare thing to find in the wedding industry. I highly recommend KMP! They do not disappoint!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank your for having us there! Your wedding day was fun and love filled! We are so happy you made the choice to have video and even luckier you chose us 💜

Erin · Married on 08/26/2017

The Kidds did an amazing job shooting our wedding! We highly recommend them!!

They were professional, respectful of our time, fun, and creative!

Our wedding video is beyond what we hoped and wished for. They went above and beyond our expectations. Job VERY well done!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

We were the lucky ones being there. A beautiful day, even more beautiful couple :)

Sandy · Married on 08/26/2017

Sara and Jeff Kidd were amazing to work with in creating our Avon Century Barn website (avoncenturybarn.com). They are enthusiastic and helpful. In the “about us” video, they used a professional and friendly interview format. In addition, beautiful drone photography and bride and groom videos were woven in to the website! Thank you Sara and Jeff!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rebecca · Married on 08/19/2017

I was a Maid of Honor for my friends wedding in Upstate New York. The venue was at Crispen Hill in Penn Yan. Kipp Media Productions did a wonderful job listening to what the bride and groom wanted for their wedding video and they truly captured the beauty and essence of the couple through film, their teaser video was absolutely beautiful and I felt like I was living the beautiful day all over again. They are truly one wonderful company to work with and they have a real natural ability at what they do. They seem to love their job and love helping couples recount their big day!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you so much Becca! We are lucky you reached out to us!

Noelle · Married on 08/19/2017

I got so lucky finding Kidd Media!! I can't wait to watch their amazing business grow. I feel like I'm best friends with Sara now! There was actually a point close to the wedding when I told my mom Sara was my favorite person to talk about the wedding because she is such a great listener! I went into this pretty blind.. not knowing what to expect. I could only meet with them via Skype before the wedding, but they did a great job listening to any concerns and talked me through it all so I felt comfortable. My husband was very nervous that they would be in the way the whole time and was positive he would never watch the video after the wedding. He now says "Remember when I thought I didn't want a video and would never watch it?!" Because he's obsessed with the video! He keeps saying how glad he is we pursued it. It caught so many wonderful moments to keep the day crystal clear in our memories. We both laughed and cried during our trailer video and our full length feature! They even specialized the full video with a cute ending personalized to us.
    The turn- around time was incredible and their communication is so quick. Which is huge to me... I never felt I was bothering them when I emailed or texted. They first thing we received was our trailer video and it was AMAZING!!! Then when I wanted to make a few small changes (for personal preference) they welcomed them with open arms and made the changes the same day! I'm a huge perfectionist so its great to work with people who really listen to exactly what you want and don't give you a hard time. They kept saying they wanted to make sure it was exactly what I wanted and they certainly did just that. I could sing their praises for days. I feel so lucky to have a beautiful video of my wedding day and I have Jeff and Sara to thank for that! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Jeff was very patient, we had a lot of guests and we were all over the place!! Jeff made his way around and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time.. We can't wait to see the end result! Thanks again!!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Mary · Married on 08/05/2017

Kidd Media Production captured our wedding beautifully. They will listen to what moments you want to video and they will produce exactly what you want. My husband and I can always share our favorite moments from our special day with everyone now. Also, a family death happened right after the wedding and I wanted to get a few pictures of my family's last gathering. Jeff and Sara Kidd were so helpful with that request and did it in such timely manner. It meant a lot to my family and me. Honestly, I couldn't recommend KMP enough. They were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you So much Mary!! Your family was so loving and welcoming, we felt like we were apart of your family. We were so happy we were able to capture so many beautiful moments of you with your Grandpa for you to cherish. <3

Casey · Married on 05/07/2016

I've had to pleasure of working with Jeff over the past several months on my own project and he's nothing but a professional. Him and his wife Sara are extremely kind and thoughtful and will do everything they can to make your time with them fantastic. They are fantastic communicators and really give you the full "production" experience.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/12/2015

KMP is the best of the best! They have amazing talent and understand/appreciate your needs. These are things that were important to me when I was looking for a videographer. Jeff and Sara do an AMAZING job of capturing your day and bringing you tears of joy. If your looking for someone that has the whole deal? Look no further. Not only do they do videos but I saw on their FB page the other day they do the full wedding package! Decorations, invitations, videos, photography, photo booth! It makes me want to get married again just to do this part all over!
    High quality videos (and now everything else) at an affordable price! Aaahhhh-maaazzzinngg! ❤️

Sent on 10/29/2017

Hilary · Married on 09/07/2014

Grace went above and beyond as our wedding photographer. She was charismatic and professional. Her creativity and eye to detail made our wedding memorable! She is our chosen photographer for all of our special events.

Sent on 11/04/2017