Wonder in Adagio Reviews

40 | Geneva, NY

40 Reviews for Wonder in Adagio

• Forrest

Forrest Vreeland · Getting married on 04/09/2021

If you're reading this, hire WIA.

Over the course of a year, my wife and I had put a great deal of blood, sweat and tears into the preparation of our wedding. We experienced what most "newly-engaged" people do: family drama, disagreements, money problems. It's an extensive list. Not only were we looking for a reliable photo/video team with an undoubtably high standard for quality, but we honestly needed genuinely good and caring people as rocks in our lives during such crazy times. Mark and Sara at Wonder in Adagio are the ultimate rocks (yes, that is a huge compliment). They have warm souls that flow freely outward, turning what might otherwise be awkward sessions into enjoyable and beautifully genuine moments. You will get exactly what you're looking for and more from Wonder in Adagio.

Sent on 01/18/2020

Mallory Duncan · Married on 12/20/2019

Perfect experience

Sara and Mark did more than I ever expected, they made the engagement session, prepping for the wedding, and the actual wedding day such a dream come true. And being able to see all our photos so soon after the wedding made it so special. They are a dream team to have.

Sent on 01/22/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Mattei · Married on 10/11/2019

Best team to work with!

My wife and I got married in October 2019. We started planning in November 2018 and from the beginning Sara and Mark were apart of it. They were so patient with us and explained everything in detail from day one on what to expect from the first minute we spoke right up until the last photo they took the day of our wedding. We have three boys and they included them into everything. They are extremely dedicated to making everything perfect from the engagement session to the wedding photos and the video. When we showed people our photos and then the video the response was incredible. The way they captured not just the love between my wife and I but between all five of us is something I could never explain. If you are looking for someone who is going to be there with you every step of the way and always respond to your questions, sit down with you for coffee when you have meetings, include you into their life like you are family and their are filming for their own family then this is who you want for your wedding photo and video.

Sent on 01/25/2020
  • erikka

Erikka · Married on 10/05/2019

The Best! No contest!

I found Wonder in Adiago a year before my wedding. I knew exactly how I wanted my pictures to look. I knew I wanted our authentic selves to shine through. Sara and Mark did just that. They were able to read people and personalize it to you. They saw the connection and love my husband and I had even though we are not a PDA couple. We felt awkward and uncomfortable for our engagement pictures at first but they had us joking and laughing and soon it was just my fiancé and I. They were the best for our wedding. They simplified everything, no hidden costs, no you HAVE to do it this way. They recommended things but I did not feel pressured to do anything. They led the wedding day, keeping us on track. Both Sara and Mark have a eye for unique pictures and details. So many little details were caught that I didn’t even see myself Which were such special additions to the pictures/video. Our wedding video is like watching a movie. I am forever thankful that they were so easy to work with, that they didn’t make our wedding a cookie cutter wedding. I knew that they weren’t just thinking “ this shot works and I get paid” they are artists, visionaries and they are absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Alyssa · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding 09/21/2019

Nick and I were so fortunate to connect with Mark and Sara. Putting these two together is absolute magic. They are both very responsive, patient and professional and their work is AMAZING. I definitely recommend WIA to anyone looking for a great photography/videography combination package.

Sent on 04/24/2020

Ainsley O Baker · Married on 08/03/2019

The Absolute Best!

We hired Sara and Mark this past year from WIA to do our engagement, wedding, and film and we could not have been happier. Sara and Mark traveled all the way from NY to Baltimore where we live to shoot our engagement pictures. As soon as we met them, we knew that we made the right choice in a wedding documentary team! During the planning process, they were so helpful in creating a timeline that fit exactly how we wanted our day to go. We face timed with them a few times since we couldn't meet them in their studio and had such fun conversations every time!
    On our wedding day, everything went so seamlessly! They knew exactly how to tell you where to be and when, without being forceful or invasive. They captured our day perfectly and I cannot say enough kind things about not only their work, but them as people! Mark is an absolutely amazing videographer and our video perfectly captured who we are as a couple- and that is exactly what we wanted.
    All of my guests at my wedding kept saying how our photographers were amazing in capturing every moment- Mark even climbed on the windows of the barn to get the best shots!
    If you are thinking about hiring for photography and video you must work with Sara and Mark! The beauty of working with them, is that they work together perfectly and work together to create the best day for you! We absolutely LOVED our experience with WIA and hopefully we will get to work with them again soon!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Carolyn

Carolyn Ward · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely flawlessly wonderfully beautiful!

We had such an amazing experience with Sara and Mark! They were completely on point with every detail and we had such a marvelous wedding day without any worry! We would 100% recommend them to anyone! 😁

Sent on 10/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2018

Samantha (the bride)

It was an absolute pleasure working with Kidd Media Productions! From the start, Sara made it a point to make sure the price and package worked with our budget and what we were looking for! When it came time to talk details, Sara and Mark scheduled a video call with my husband and I to put faces to names (we live in a different state from them and unfortunately could not meet in person) and get to know us and the things we like and our style! They took what we gave them and totally ran with it! The day of the wedding they arrived promptly and were willing to do what they could outside of their videography roles to help make the day special and worked so well along side the other vendors. They even helped our photographer catch some amazing photos. We are SO happy with how our final products came out and would hire Kidd media productions over and over and would recommend them to anyone in need of videography.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you for trusting us to take your love story and style and run with it to create one of our most unique videos this season that perfectly showcased your love for each other, music and amazingness! We couldn’t of been happier to celebrate on the mountains with you 💜

Eleanor · Married on 09/29/2018

Book them!

We absolutely LOVED working with KMP! Mark and Sara brought a calm to my day that I truly needed. They bring a personal touch and I never felt like we were working with “a business” but instead with real people. At the same time, they are professional and clearly highly competent/skilled at what they do. Not to mention their work is BEAUTIFUL! I feel like our video reflects who we are. 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be there on your wedding day! It was truly our pleasure to capture your beautiful love story. Just being apart of it was magical.
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent experience

We had the pleasure of working with Sara and her team as the photographers/videographers for our wedding. The team was very considerate and helped us to ease our stress throughout the morning/afternoon of our big day. They used a drone to capture the sky during golden hour, which was very beautiful and unique. We would highly recommend anyone to book them for their private events.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Alissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing videographers

We were so happy with their work ethic, support, and how they perfectly captured our special day! We would recommend Kidd Media to anyone who is looking for quality videographers!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Baylee Switzky · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Videography

Sara and Mark were SO much fun to work with on our wedding day! They traveled all the way from New York to Wisconsin to capture our special day. From the moment we met them, we knew we chose the right people for the job. They are so passionate about their work and made us feel comfortable knowing that they’d capture the best moments of the day. We were brought to tears watching our highlight video they created for us. It is so beautiful, emotional and creative. It took us right back to our wedding day and we are so thankful to be able to relive these moments and show our kids someday! Can’t thank you enough KMP!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

The best ever! Book KMP, you won't be disappointed. We just got the first glimpse of our wedding video highlight reel and we're in tears over here, amazed at how beautifully our day was captured and presented in a 4 minute video. Thank you so much Sara, Jeff, Mark and all other staff!!! Aaron and I were very fortunate to have had such caring photographers/videographers.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you for letting us be there Emily and Aaron, it was truly our pleasure to capture such a beautiful couple on a beautiful day!

Marlayna · Married on 08/25/2018

Fantastic!

We booked Kidd Media relatively late. We had a photographer booked, but we decided we wanted a videographer as well! I found KMP and fortunately for us, they were available! We needed up switching to them for our photographer too! Sara and Mark and the rest of their staff were amazing to work with! They captured all the great moments, but never felt they were in the way! Sara’s responsiveness was great, responds to any text anytime!!! I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Catriona · Married on 08/24/2018

Kidd Media Rocks!

We used Kidd Media to film our wedding, and they did amazing! Jeff and Sara were great to work with, and they did such a great job making a video that was personal for us! They respond in such a timely manner, and are worth the cost! We would be so happy to work with them again!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you Cat!! It was a pleasure to capture your special day!! Your love story was so special and unique and so fun to capture on video!

Taryn Reid · Married on 08/18/2018

Loovveee Kidd Media!

I’m SO happy I went with Kidd Media for our wedding day!!! I wasn’t even going to hire a videographer, and only decided to once someone told me I would regret not having one - and they were 10000% correct. I am lucky to even have found KMP in April with my wedding being just 4 months later in August. Sara was so sweet right off the bat and was very responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. She was always available right away via email or text if I needed something. We chose a package that included 2 people filming, a highlight reel, and the full day coverage. Everything was amazing!!! We received so many compliments on our highlight reel once we posted it for friends and family to see - KMP perfectly captured the entire day. Our full day video was amazing as well and they truly captured all of the important moments. If you are on the fence about getting a videographer, just do it, it is WELL worth it and really not a lot of money in the grand scheme of things. The day goes by so fast, you will be amazed at all the things captured on video that you missed in the moment! Thanks soo much Kidd Media I recommend you to everyoneee!! :-)

Sent on 12/24/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/11/2018

KMP was amazing!

I like many others I decided last minute that I wanted a videographer at my wedding. From the moment I contacted KMP it was a dream. Sara was so responsive and seemed to share the vision of what we had wanted the video of our wedding to be. After the initial consultation with Sara and Mark we knew they would be a great fit, and they were! Sara even helped us coordinate a day of schedule which was very helpful. The day of our wedding Mark and Adam showed up on time with smiling faces. They were great at knowing what shot to get, how to make us smile and also how to blend in with the crowd while managing to still get all the footage. We had been to weddings in the past where the videographer was in the way, KMP was not this way at all! After the wedding they again were a dream to work with. Our highlight film was out in weeks, I can't even tell you how many times I've watched it. We then received a beautiful wooden box in the mail with a hand written letter from Mark , Adam, Sara and KMP, a couple bags of popcorn and dove chocolates to watch our full film. The DVDs came with a personalized cover, and the lovely wooden flash drive had our names engraved on it with the wedding date. We are so pleased with KMP, they were honestly our favorite vendor. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely outstanding service and product! We got our highlight reel within a month of our wedding and I have watched it about a thousand times already. While I’m obviously going to be biased, ALL of our friends and family keep saying it’s THE best wedding video they’ve ever seen. And this group includes multiple professional filmmakers. The Kidd Media crew was so lovely to work with. Friendly, flexible, warm, creative, super professional and just a lovely addition to our wedding day. As we live across the country, we had a virtual meeting beforehand where we got to express our hopes for the video and they gave us a good idea of what to expect. They got all the coverage we wanted from prep time to the actual ceremony to making sure or guests were all included. The best wishes portion was so special and the drone shots were spectacular. They really found a way to showcase our unique story and from what I’ve seen of their other videos, they adapt beautifully to each couple. It’s not a cookie cutter formula and they are such artists that you really see them enjoy the challenge of making each memory perfect for that pair. We received the sweetest little box of discs and flash drives of our wedding with popcorn for our family viewing. It’s those kind of loving touches that really show you the heart in this operation. They work their tails off and are so responsive to your needs and wants. We decided pretty last minute to do videography (eg one month before wedding) and I’m so unbelievably glad we did. Inarguably one of the best choices and investments we made ❤️

Sent on 07/07/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Thank you for all these kind words Sara! Your day is so special to us and will be remembered for everyone at KMP for years to come.

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

They were great. Very easy to work with and they made us an incredible video. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kaleigh · Married on 05/26/2018

I am both a future bride who will be using this company for my own wedding, and a DJ who had the pleasure of working alongside this company at the wedding of another bride. Jeff and Sara were SO professional and kind, and very easy to work with. By far they were the most pleasant videographers I have ever experienced. These two knew exactly what they were doing and made everything happen very smoothly and easily, which is exactly why I am intending to use them at my own wedding and will then be providing another review, from the perspective of a bride.
    I think it's important for anyone using a service to think of all aspects of the people they are hiring. As a bride, you want to have a knowledgeable company who provides a quality service for a reasonable price, but I think it is also VERY important for brides to hear that this company is very easy to work with from the perspective of another vender. Oftentimes, when I work with other venders, a company will be outstanding to a bride and her guests, but do not show the same courtesy to the other venders at a wedding, as we are not the ones they are trying to "impress", and this was definitely not true of Jeff and Sara. You can be assured that if you hire this company for your big day, not only will you be provided with a quality product, but that everyone in attendance, both guests and otherwise, will be very pleased and comfortable working hand in hand with Kidd Media Productions. I can't wait to have them at my own wedding!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

Working with you and Sam was FANTASTIC! We look so forward to being there on your wedding day as you walk down the aisle, and hopefully working with you again soon! Thank you for all of your kind words!

Kara · Married on 05/05/2018

I cant say enough about KMP, they felt like members of the family while taking our photos and videos and truly made us feel special by surprising my husband with a special intro for the video! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Wonder in Adagio's reply:

We were lucky to have such an amazing couple as you and Rob as one of our first weddings this season. Thank you so much for trusting us to be there.

Ally · Married on 05/04/2018

We loved working with KMP! They were very responsive right from the get go and really cared about making sure they were getting the most important parts of our day. While they are a newer vendor to the wedding industry, you would never tell by their professionalism or the quality of work that they produce. Our video and highlight reels were gorgeous and they worked beautifully with our other vendors. I absolutely love how they captured our day. They got all of the parts that we really wanted and I love that we can now see the things that we didn't get to see the day of. I also loved how creative they were and how hard they worked to get some of the most perfect shots. Even after the wedding they remained in close contact with us. Our highlight video was done within several weeks and our full video was sent to us just a couple weeks after that. They sent our videos to us in a beautiful package that came with a gorgeous box of goodies and a flash drive so we could have plenty of copies of everything. I could not recommend these guys enough!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Remy · Married on 12/31/2017

I don’t even know where to begin! Sara, Jeff, Grace and Mark were fantastic! From the beginning with planning our look and style, they all truly listened to what we wanted to accomplish, and the second I saw our photos I was blown away - they perfectly captured exactly the look we wanted! As someone who isn’t proficient in photography, trying to explain to professionals “your look”, sometimes things can get lost in translation, but that was not the case here! Grace captured moments that we will treasure forever! When planning, I didn’t even consider having video. After talking with Sara and seeing examples that they’ve done, we decided to go for it - and we are so glad we did! The work that this team does on their videos is exceptional! I get goose bumps just thinking of our preview video!! And I may have watched it 100x! We were married on 12/31/17 - it was a long, cold day for KMP but that didn’t stop them! We received our photos and video about 2.5 months after our wedding, which is super fast. I have friends who were married in 2016 and still do not have photos or video!! KMP - thank you for being amazing people, who are fantastic at what you do, and for capturing our wedding perfectly! We can’t wait for our next collaboration! Xoxo Remy & Eric

Sent on 04/29/2018

Sara · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot recommend Kidd Media Productions enough! A videographer was a last-minute "need" for our wedding, and we weren't sure if we would be able to book anyone in time. Not only were Jeff and Sara super responsive and accommodating with our special requests, they were so much fun to work with, showed up on time, were "discreet" but still captured all of the great moments through the day. They're also super creative and included things we never knew (or ever thought!) we'd want--such as drone shots! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Monica · Married on 11/04/2017

Responsiveness is top notch. Was extremely understanding with our family’s need with photography.

Sent on 11/17/2017