Key Largo Conch House Reviews

196 | Key Largo, FL

196 Reviews for Key Largo Conch House

Carleigh S. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Amazing!

What can I say other than AMAZING!!!!!! If you are planning a wedding in Key Largo you HAVE to use the Conch House for your catering. We got married at the Key Largo Lighthouse on November 24, 2020 and Laura and her staff were the best. I really can't say enough great things about them, from the food to the service everything in between was top notch. We had them cater our rehearsal dinner, reception and Thanksgiving dinner. For the rehearsal we did a Mexican night which was some of the best shrimp tacos I have ever had. For our reception we did a cocktail hour with appetizers (mac and cheese balls, chicken skewers and bruschetta). Although I never got to taste any of these because we were taking pictures all of our guests LOVED them, especially the fried mac and cheese balls. For the reception we had 4 stations including pasta, prime rib carving, paella and seafood (conch fritters, bacon wrapped scallops and coconut shrimp). Every single thing was SO GOOD! Our favorite was the paella, I would highly recommend it, not only was it delicious and full of seafood but the presentation is awesome as well.

Laura was extremely responsive and super helpful!!! I probably asked her a million questions and she always got right back to me! One of the things we were most worried about was the food, just because we have been to other weddings before where it was not great, and you don't forget that. I can tell you Conch House exceeded our expectations and I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Danielle R. · Getting married on 06/26/2021

Awesome experience

The Key Largo Conch House catered our wedding and the food was AMAZING! Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how great the food was at the wedding. The coconut shrimp was to die for, nothing compares to it and the chicken tacos were bomb. Laura was so friendly and accommodating for our wedding, when we wanted to substitute she said no problem it’s your day we can do whatever you want. Our bartender Becky was great and did an amazing job.

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Sherri

Sherri C. · Married on 04/27/2021

Amazing food for our Key Largo wedding last week

We had to cancel our destination wedding a few times due to covid, but working with Laura was wonderful and finally had our dream wedding last week. The food was amazing including all the appetizers as the servers walked around serving the bridal party.

We had enough delicious food for the next day. Thanks for food and bar service everything was perfect.

Sent on 05/05/2021
  • Austin

Austin K. · Married on 04/03/2021

Most talked about feature of the wedding.

Everyone says wedding food is awful! Not at our wedding! Key largo conch house had so many options and they were all delicious! Seriously the most complimented feature or our wedding!! The owner was awesome and even helped me catch things I overlooked and helped me make sure I had everything I needed! So good!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2021
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Thank you Laura and Key Largo Conch House!

WOW! Key Largo Conch House catered our wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse in March, 2021, and we couldn’t be more thrilled. They provided a Cuban pig roast for our rehearsal dinner, appetizers for our welcome party, appetizers for our cocktail hour on the wedding day, a complete sit down surf & turf dinner for the wedding reception, and a “day after” brunch, as well as excellent bar service. Everything was absolutely delicious, and we couldn’t have been happier with the quality, the taste and the presentation of all the food. Our guests are still raving. The owner, Laura, was an absolute joy to work with throughout the planning process. We could tell right away at our tasting appointment that we had chosen the absolute best caterer. Laura is so warm & friendly, professional, organized and accommodating. She truly loves what she does and it shows. She cares about every detail and wants her customers to be completely happy and satisfied......which we are! She was so responsive to emails and was personally on site at each event throughout the wedding weekend making sure everything was perfect. There are so many concerns and worries when you’re hosting a destination wedding, so we appreciated knowing that the food was going to be delicious and that everything would be taken care of beautifully.....and it was! We can’t recommend Key Largo Conch House highly enough!! Thank you for helping make our wedding weekend so amazing.

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • W

Whitney C. · Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing food!

Laura was very easy to communicate with and always responded quickly to my emails. The process was so easy. They catered our rehearsal dinner and reception. All of the food was delicious! Everyone was very happy with their meals! I would highly recommend them for your catering.

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 02/12/2021

Great Food and guests raved about presentation

The food was just as I had hoped . Tasty and excellent wait service.
    Laura went out of her way to complete every Detail.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Kathleen

Kathleen F. · Married on 02/12/2021

Perfect wedding

By far Key Largo Lighthouse was the best venue that we have every been to for a wedding. It was a fairy tale wedding for my daughter. From beginning to end everything was top notch. The houses were perfect. The grounds are immaculate. The food from Conch House was perfect! We were concerned prior to the wedding if there would be enough food for a Mexican taco buffet and there was more than enough and had the best shrimp tacos. Laura was on top of everything and responded to every e-mail that I sent her with such professionalism. The wedding advisor, Akalia with Linens & More did an amazing job. She was on top of everything. We didn't have to do anything. She too was prompt on responding to any e-mail or ideas that I sent her. Elaine Hampson did hair and makeup and we cannot begin to thank her for all the beautiful work that she did. She has a heart of gold. Everything for this venue including their vendors were absolutely amazing and helped my daughter's dream come true. All of the vendors we used exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 02/09/2021

Excellent/Delicious

All of my guest commented on how when they go to a wedding the food is usually not that good.. that was not the case with this vendor! Everyone LOVED the food and were extremely happy with it.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Courtney W. · Married on 01/30/2021

Delicious!!

Oh my word!! Laura from the Conch House was so sweet, easy to work with and responsive throughout all our planning. Laura provided our rehearsal dinner meal and wedding meal and our guests (and ourselves) absolutely raved about the food. The shrimp tacos were to die for and the mahi-mahi with mango salad was incredible! The passed appetizers were so good and displayed absolutely adorably! Beth, the bar tender, was awesome making sure everyone had a drink and making sure the bar was clean and organized. I would 100% recommend the Conch House

Sent on 02/02/2021

Angie S. · Married on 01/16/2021

Delicious food and wonderful people!

The Key Largo Conch house and Laura are absolutely amazing! The food is outstanding and our guests raved about it and their amazing Espresso/Coffee trailer! Laura and her staff are so kind and beyond accommodating. They pay close attention to any food allergies and give you and your guests peace of mind to not worry! I can't recommend the Conch House enough!

Sent on 02/02/2021

Vanessa V. · Married on 11/11/2020

Amazing food and service!!!

Laura was excellent and my food and bar were amazing!!! Had a really great experience all around!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/25/2020

Taylor E. · Married on 10/17/2020

We loved everything!!

Conch house catered our wedding and we were SO happy with everything! All the food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful! All the staff was super friendly and professional. We enjoyed working with Laura, she made the entire process flow very smooth and she was so helpful. I can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Brittany J. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazinnngggg!

They were absolutely amazing. we really and truly were so blessed with having great service and very sweet people to deal with. They work with you and ensure that it is everything you could have ever imagined. The Conch house comes with many recommendations.

Sent on 10/27/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle H. · Married on 10/03/2020

Perfect caterer!

Key Largo Conch House and Laura are absolutely fantastic. Laura is one of THE MOST patient people I have ever worked with. She was so accommodating and really made me feel that her ultimate goal was to give me exactly what I wanted. And she did! The food was AMAZING! I selected Key Largo Conch House without even sampling their food since they are an approved Vendor for Key Largo Lighthouse (venue for my wedding). The food provided both nights was simply delicious! I had several friends actually ask for more appetizers. One of the best parts, is that if you book the KLL for the weekend, any leftover food from the rehearsal dinner or reception dinner is wrapped up and put in the house. There is nothing better than having left over roasted pig the morning of your wedding to soak up the partying you did the night before. The food was so darn good, that we ended up ordering from their lunch menu on Sunday. Yes…it’s THAT GOOD!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Leah · Married on 09/26/2020

Simply amazing

We had Key Largo Conch House cater our wedding and rehearsal dinner/welcome party in September. Overall exceptional experience. Laura and her bartender, Beth along with the rest of the staff provided great service. The food was scrumptious and we are a family of foodies. Received comments from guests (105 attended) that it was the best wedding food they ever had. Presentation was also beautiful. The pastry chef Laura uses, Gina was wonderful, many scrumptious desserts. As this wedding was rescheduled, due to COVID and we live out of state, it could have been a complicated process, but Laura and Beth ensured it wasn't. I cannot say enough about the food and service, I would use them and do it all over again.

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Sheena

Sheena M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Food was amazing

We originally hired another company to cater our wedding then ended up not feeling confident that they could pull off quality food and service. So I reached out to Laura with Key Largo Conch House and she was super sweet and understanding. She eased our fears and lessen our worries! She delivered top notch food and service---without even meeting her in person or taste testing the food prior! She even offered to have a kids meal for our 2 children that would attending the wedding which I didn't think of asking if we could do. I didn't get to meet her in person but I met her daughter and staff and they exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend them for your catering needs! We are SO happy we made the change to chose Key Largo Conch House for our Catering!

Sent on 04/03/2020
  • T Orrill

T Orrill · Married on 06/09/2020

Fantastic Wedding Caterer

We used Conch House as our caterer for a destination wedding in Key Largo. Their response and ability to work with us so far away made our whole experience that much better. Laura and the staff were all fantastic to work with from planning to execution of our wishes. I really don't know how to thank them enough for our special day. We liked the food so much, that several guests went and ate at the Key Largo Conch House restaurant and coffee bar located in Key Largo. Would highly recommend them for any wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie G. · Married on 06/05/2020

Amazing, must experience!

Laura and her team were exceptional from day one. She is quick to answer emails and any questions you have. From not knowing if our wedding was happening due to COVID, to waiting until the very last few weeks to finalize, Laura was extremely flexible with us. The food is the best in the Keys, which we heard from several people as we were planning our wedding from NC. The desserts are fabulous as well from Gina. We could not have had a better experience and they treat you like royalty! Thank you so much for making our planning so easy and our wedding day the best!

Jamie

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Liz

Liz R. · Married on 04/04/2020

Great Experience

Laura catered my son's wedding and welcome celebration. The wedding was postponed due to Covid. Laura was very flexible and accommodating with the Covid delay and then the possibility of a hurricane on the weekend of the wedding. Her professionalism and flexibility gave us one less thing to worry about. And by the way all the food was delicious. I had several guests tell me the tres leches was the best they ever had.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Kathleen · Married on 03/11/2020

Food was amazing!

Food was amazing! My guests are still talking about how delicious the paella was!
    Staff was super friendly and there was more then enough food!

Sent on 09/07/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 01/25/2020

Best catering and best humans!

The Conch House's food was the highlight of our wedding (which says a lot, because there were a ton of amazing aspects!) Laura was incredibly helpful in planning not only the food, but advising about all aspects of the wedding, and all of her advice was spot on. We did tacos for the welcome dinner; food stations for the wedding, and talked through our choices with Laura (raw bar, paella station, prime rib carving station, and asian station); and omelettes for brunch. All were major hits--the paella station in particular. Multiple people said to us that this was so far above the typical "chicken, steak, or fish" options at other weddings. Oh, and they packed up the leftovers for us so that we had snacks to munch on the next day, including a two-person key lime pie (which delighted us, because we missed out on the key lime pies at the wedding). This is the real deal with down-to-earth people who are eager to make your wedding the best one yet.

Sent on 02/16/2020

Shanna M. · Married on 01/22/2020

Amazing experience

We couldn’t of been happier and our guest are still talking about the amazing coconut shrimp and coffee trailer! Everything was delicious, Laura was so accommodating and really kept it all together for me, and the servers were all awesome! The food was so good and everyone was so nice to us.. I couldn’t find anything to complain about if I tried and we will continue to visit the Conch House every time we visit!

Sent on 02/09/2020
  • Holli

Holli B. · Married on 01/17/2020

The Conch House is amazing- There food delicious and presentation of the food beautiful. They are the BEST!!!

The Key Largo Conch House is Fabulous! The food delicious. Our guests raved about the food! The staff very professional. The presentation of the food beautiful and more importantly is Laura - she is amazing. Great to work with and flexible. KAT and I believe The Conch House and Laura made everything Perfect!!

Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Venita

Venita · Married on 01/11/2020

Vow renewal Hidden Beach venue

There aren’t words to adequately describe this experience as we celebrated our marriage, and families coming together. Lynda the Lighthouse Beach manager was there for us, every step of the way as we planned this event. We started the planning 9 months prior, while being in two separate locations was not easy, but the vendors we selected from the list were top notch. From our coordinators Ivette Chao and Karla from Day of Event Coordinator, to Laura the Amazing owner of the Key Conch House who prepared the food for our reception. The guest homes exceeded our expectations on the style, the functionality and the cleanliness. I won’t even get into the tiki bar area and how we used it for the bar, and the bulk of our cooking while present. The kids enjoyed the pool and fished off the dock and caught fish.
    You will have zero regrets in booking this place for your wedding, renewal, family reunions and other events. The price in comparison to the traditional wedding at a hotel, party house and what’s you and your guests experience for four days and three nights is not even comparable.
    Thank you for creating everlasting memories for us and our family to meet, and just be together in a completely private setting composed of us.

Sent on 02/07/2020