Key Largo Conch House Reviews

Key Largo Conch House 6
Key Largo Conch House 7

Tiffany Partida · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Food

Food was phenomenal! Highly recommend using this company. I got so many compliments on our food and they also did our rehearsal and brunch.

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Lawrence · Married on 06/25/2019

Best wedding food ever

We were so happy we chose Key Largo Conch House to cater our wedding. The food was amazing. All our guests commented on how good it was and said it was the best wedding food they had ever had. We went with the surf and turf plated meal and mac n cheese bites, beef chimichurri skewers, brushetta and crab stuffed mushrooms for hors d'oeuvres. Everything was perfectly cooked, hot and tasted great. The staff were attentive and professional. Would highly recommend for any wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Jeremy Esposito · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond amazing

Laura and her team at the Key Largo Conch House were simply amazing. Laura worked with us on the menu and helped us tailor certain items to our guests' needs. The food for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding was perfect, and we still have guests talking about it. The servers for the food, as well as the bar staff, went above and beyond. They helped make the food, drinks, and experience extra special and we'll be forever grateful. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Carley

Carley · Married on 06/19/2019

Amazing food!

The food was amazing!! We are so happy that we picked the Conch House to cater our wedding. We live out of town, so we couldn’t taste test any food. I read reviews, and everything was spot on. The deserve all stars! They were very professional and accommodating to us. Every one that ate the food said it was the best food they have had at a wedding. We went with the surf and turf for dinner and Mac & Cheese bites and chicken skewers for hors d'oeuvres. Honestly, if you are debating on going with them just do it! So delicious and well worth every penny!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea K · Married on 06/15/2019

Very impressed!

Everything was amazing and tasty. We and all our guests enjoyed every dish. We had Beach BBQ for our rehearsal dinner and food stations for the reception, there was something for everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2019

T · Married on 06/04/2019

Absolutely Brilliant!

We only have positive things to say about our experience with the Key Largo Conch House for our wedding reception food, desserts, and bar. We first met Laura back in December and did a tasting with them to chose our menu. We live in England so we originally put the deposit down to secure the date before we were able to attend the tasting, but we had no regrets. Everything we tasted was absolutely incredible and we knew we had made the right decision in choosing them to do the wedding food. Everyone that attended complemented us on the food. The staff was extremely friendly and very pleasant to have on our special day. Laura was very easy to work with and very responsive, two things that are necessary when planning any wedding, especially long distance. She was very accommodating with all of our requests and genuinely made our day better. If you are thinking about hiring them for any event don't hesitate, secure the date!

Thank you Key Largo Conch House for all you did to make our wedding day unforgettable!

Love,

Key Largo Conch House 11
  • Kim

Kim Groot · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding at Key Largo Lighthouse Hidden Beach June 1sr 2019

We used the Conch house for our rehearsal dinner, reception and the goodbye brunch. The Conch House is amazing, the food is outstanding the crew is wonderful and highly skilled and you can see they love there work and make everyone having a good time. The beach bbq Mahi-mahi and chicken speechless. The reception food station is a huge winner for everyone the diversity is big and everything is fresh. The deserts are the top of the iceberg including our wedding cake. We would recommend anyone there services. Laura we talked to about what we want and needed for our wedding is laid back and makes everything so easy. The presentation of the food is just as good as the taste of it, all our guests were amazed by the quality and the setup. They also did all our bar needs and the goodbye brunch. I personally LOVE there espresso bar and the mimosa bar.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 20
  • Annicka

Annicka Kraft · Married on 05/18/2019

Best food and service!

Laura and her team at the Conch House helped make our big day unforgettable. We are still getting comments from guests on how much they loved the food. We did a tasting with them a year prior to the wedding and could not get enough of the Mahi, shrimp, and chicken skewers. We booked them for our rehearsal dinner as well as the wedding day and loved all the food. They even boxed up the leftovers from both days and put them in the house for us, which made for great late night snacks :). Great team and food!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2019

Delicious!!

Wow. I read reviews saying the food was great but OH MY. This was some of the best food I’ve ever had. All of my guests complimented the food. They also made my cake which was beautiful and delicious. I really don’t know how else to describe it besides just amazing food! We had chicken skewers, bruschetta, and fried mahi for appetizers and they even had the staff bring some to the wedding party during pictures which my bridal party was SO thankful for. We then did the Mexican, pasta, tropical, and Asian stations for dinner. I tried them all and they were all great. The crowd favorite was definitely the Mexican station. Best tacos ever! The cake was beautiful and delicious. It was soft and moist. They did 3 flavors and all of them were perfect! There aren’t enough good things to say about conch house.

Sent on 05/05/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 32
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/10/2019

Delicious!

Booking a caterer online is tough because you don’t get to try any of the food. We were completely blown away by the quality and variety of food for both the rehearsal dinner and reception dinner. Laura was helpful the entire time when choosing the menus and was there on the day of to make sure everything was perfect. They helped set our tables and were very accommodating to anyone with allergies or dietary restrictions. The bar was a huge hit and Beth and Jaqueline were superstars. I would 100% recommend them for your events!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Helana

Helana · Married on 04/03/2019

Every aspect was simply incredible

Oh.My. DELICIOUS

Planning a wedding far away is hard, especially when food is so important and you're not able to taste anything prior. But WOW WOW WOW!!! Every single dish was AMAZING. From the rehearsal dinner taco night to the wedding appetizers - coconut shrimp (to die for), beef skewers, and brushetta to the pineapple mahi and jerk chicken, YUM (and I'm so picky) - but literally every single person went out of their way to rave about our food and service to us!

Laura and her team were so easy to work with! They went above and beyond. One of the servers, Brooke even but together a special plate of the cocktail food for me and my husband to sneak away and and enjoy right after the ceremony together. It was honestly one of the most enjoyable parts of the day.

Book Conch House and you will not regret it!!!!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Liz Nistler · Married on 03/26/2019

Amazing food

Key Largo conch house was amazing! The food and service were awesome, my friends and family still rave about the pig roast and the tropical rice! It was great working with Laura (the owner), she was very prompt to answer all my emails. I did a destination wedding without trying the food before I booked which was difficult but definitely worth it! Food was delicious!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 33
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 03/20/2019

Amazing food and amazing service!

I’ve been coming to the keys since I was a baby. So we’ve eaten at many places down there. The food from Key Largo Conch House was some of the best I’ve had down here, period. We hired the team for the rehearsal dinner, the reception, the bar and the desserts. And everything was literally perfect. I was planning this wedding from 2000 km away in Canada, so it was a great relief that everything was so perfect. The taco night for the rehearsal was AMAZING. The appetizers for the reception and the mean equally so. The desserts were delicious and went fast! And the bar service was awesome, the bartenders were so fun and it was great having the whole team, everyone was so nice. And everyone was talking about the food! Next time we’re down in the keys, we intend to go check out their restaurant, the food was that good!
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 34

Shelley Gabrielli · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful/Flawless Experience

My wedding day was made even more beautiful by the immaculate grounds in combination with the spectacular vendors which are on the preferred list for this venue. It was perfect!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 35
    Key Largo Conch House 36
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/20/2019

Churrasco Grill

This was by far the BEST meal my husband and I have ever had at a wedding, and ALL our family agrees! The steak and chicken was done perfectly, the sides were sooooo good. We couldn’t believe the high quality this meal was! Everyone will leave fully satisfied and hungry for more!!

Sent on 03/05/2019

Devan Catalano · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely Perfect

From our open bar, rehearsal dinner, wedding day including cake and desserts to our farewell brunch, the team was attentive, and made each conversation feel like both our guests and ourselves (bride and groom) were more like family but in the most professional way. Leading up to our big day, everything was easy and Laura was not only accommodating but transparent regarding her schedule, letting us know if it would interfere with our ability to communicate as per her usual turn around. Most importantly was the feedback from our guests, each one had amazing things to say about the food and service.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Danielle · Married on 01/23/2019

Beach Wedding

They were very helpful and very inclusive with food and drinks this made planning our first meal as husband and wife very easy so we could just sit back and enjoy! They were also very flexible with the options since I have food allergies this made it super easy!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Tracy

Tracy · Married on 01/01/2019

Absolutely Incredible!!!

When you have a destination wedding, you need to trust the pros. That's what I did with Laura Dreaver's Key Largo Conch House, and it was one of the best decisions I made. I was concerned about having one caterer cover all three of our wedding events...would everything be too similar and run all into one? Should I mix things up? Those concerns were for moot.

The most important thing about wedding food is that it be delicious and abundant. Check and Check. Then you need to concern yourself with presentation, friendliness of staff, professionalism, etc... check, check, check....

Our guests are *still* raving about the food. Who would think that people would rave about a welcome reception taco bar? Our guest, that's who, because it was next-level delicious! Then the appetizers and stations at our main event....out of this world. Desserts? They were almost all gone before we even cut the cake, and btw almost all of our full-sized wedding cake was also eaten. The small amount left didn't last past brunch the next day. Speaking of brunch....YUM! Eggs benedict on the beach, and every yolk was perfectly runny. How do they do it?

And let's just talk about the owner, Laura, for a moment. From the time we booked this caterer, I knew we were in good hands. She was prompt, responsive, helpful, detailed....but most importantly, such a kind and lovely person. She did over 150 weddings last year, and still made me feel like the most special bride on the planet. When I travel back to Key Largo, I will be eating at her restaurant for sure...not just for the amazing food, but to give her a big hug as well.

I can't say enough fine things about Key Largo Conch House. Ten stars if I could give them!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 37
    Key Largo Conch House 38
    Key Largo Conch House 39
    Key Largo Conch House 40
    Key Largo Conch House 41

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful Vendor!

Laura and the Conch House Team are amazing! They went above and beyond to make sure the food and beverages on our big day were perfect! Great communication & customer service throughout the entire process!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 12/27/2018

Delicious food, excellent service!

We got married in Dec 2018 and booked Laura from the Conch House to be our carterer. From our very first meeting with her she was very pleasant and open to all our ideas on what food we’d like served at both the rehearsal and wedding day dinners. Although we didn’t get to taste what would be served up on the nights, I had read the multiple positive reviews and Laure made me feel confident that she had all in hand!
    Even after some last minute changes and requests, Laura handled everything with grace and ease!
    Our guests were blown away with the delicious spread we had for our rehearsal dinner. Even the salads got rave reviews! We went for the roasted pig, and the display was a focal point! There was more than enough for everyone and seconds for those who could fit it in!!
    Our wedding had a sit down plated meal and I throughly enjoyed every course! From the salad to Mahi starter and our surf and turf main course, everything was cooked to perfection!
    Then the desserts and cake! I trusted Laura to create my ideal cake and she came through 100%!! It was like my Pinterest page come to life and tasted amazing too!
    I have to give a special shout out to her team of staff however, they were not only professional and friendly they were so on top of every tiny detail and that the entire reception was flawless! They were super attentive and made sure each and every guest got 5 star service!
    And last but not least, our favorite bar man - Scott!!!! He kept the entire party going! He was a fabulous host made everyone feel at ease, made “mocktails” for my pregnant bridesmaid and the best spicy margaritas for the rest!! He was on hand to help out however he could!
    Thank you so much Laura, from the bottom of my heart for making our wedding the most special and memorable day! All of my guests raved about the food and I’m so glad we picked you!!
    Couldn’t recommend Laura and the Conch House highly enough!! I’ll be back to see you when I’m in Key Largo! Xx

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 42
    Key Largo Conch House 43
    Key Largo Conch House 44
    Key Largo Conch House 45
    Key Largo Conch House 46

Danielle Woodruff · Married on 12/15/2018

BEST catering ever!

Catering was hands down the BEST part of our wedding weekend! Our guests are still raving about the food from Key Largo Conch House. We love that we can come back to their restaurant on our anniversary to have our wedding dinner every year.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Key Largo Conch House 47

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2018

Insanely Delicious

Laura and her team at Key Largo Conch House was awesome! We chose to go with a simple taco dinner for the reception, and it was a great choice. So many people complimented the food and how unique it was. Also, our cake was amazing. We chose a lemon flavor cake with multicolored sponge. It was so beautiful, I still can’t get over how great it turned out! I really enjoyed working with her! You will not be disappointed:)

Sent on 11/30/2018

Trish Peters · Married on 10/28/2018

Accommodating and a joy to work with

Laura, with her Conch House team, helped make our Welcome/Rehearsal dinner a no-hassle success. We also hired them for the Expert Bar pkg. Laura helped tweek the pig pickin’ dinner to meet our recipe for Eastern Carolina style bbq. We added some items, fruit, at little cost. The Expert Bride’s bar pkg helped me not to tress about buying and storing ice and all the non-alcoholic drinks or man the bar. All of her servers were friendly and very eager to help in other areas, ie the cutting and serving the Groom’s Cake I brought in. The food was delicious and I could not have been happier with the professionalism and attention to detail the Conch House provided.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Key Largo Conch House 48
    Key Largo Conch House 49
    Key Largo Conch House 50
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/23/2018

Incredible!

We cannot say enough great things about Laura and her team! They catered both our welcome party and wedding reception and our guests raved about both! Laura was flexible in customizing our menu, sticking to our desired budget and making my Pinterest dreams a reality! She also worked with my husband’s unpredictable military schedule to ensure that we were able to do a tasting prior to selecting our menu. Not only was the food phenomenal, the staff was so warm and friendly and ensured that all left overs were packed up and put in the refrigerator on the property. We had leftovers for the rest of our stay and they were just as amazing the following day! In fact, my dad loved the food so much that he was busy eating churros when he was supposed to be walking me down the aisle! Haha

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Key Largo Conch House 51

Michon Modeste · Married on 09/01/2018

Awesome carefree experience

A great local option that will give you true Keys! They took great care, had awesome service, and made adjustments along the way. I was very pleased with Key Largo Conch House!

Sent on 10/28/2018