Key Hall at Proctors Reviews

46 | Schenectady, NY

46 Reviews for Key Hall at Proctors

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

Mazzones and key Hall were absolutely amazing could not have asked for a better more accommodating team to work with!!!

Johanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Andrea, Lucian, and the whole team went above and beyond all of my expectations. Their communication prior to our wedding all the way through to our wedding day, I did not have to worry about one thing. Not to mention that the Key Hall building is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

They make everything so easy and always respond promptly to emails. I highly recommend them!

Nicholl · Married on 02/18/2017

Mazzone does it right! My husband and I chose Key Hall because we loved the look of the ballroom and the convenience of the location. Maria was fantastic to work with- we planned our entire wedding in just under 3 months and she made sure everything was perfect. Manny and Rayna made sure our special day was executed meticulously! The food was plentiful and scrumptious and the service was spot on (the crispy eggplant is a must). Having the Parker Inn next door to the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception made it easy for out of town guests and the bridal party. The Parker Inn's Presidential suite and lobby decor make for really cool photos. We highly recommend Key Hall!

We absolutely loved having our wedding reception at Key Hall at Proctors! The entire event ran so smoothly, and our guests raved about the food provided by Mazzone's Hospitality as some of the best they had ever had at a wedding. We agreed - Mazzone's Catering provided three absolutely delicious meals. The venue itself is wonderful. Our guests were impressed with the architecture and lighting in the reception room. The wedding party really enjoyed a minute to sit down and relax in the bridal room during the cocktail hour. Moreover, the staff at Key Hall at Proctors made our day extremely special and memorable by going above and beyond. The level of service the night of our reception was fantastic. Thanks to the hardworking staff, we were able to really enjoy the reception and our time with guests while they juggled details behind the scenes seamlessly. Moreover, planning a wedding from afar can be challenging, but the planning process was simplified in many ways by working with Mazzone's/Key Hall at Proctors. All in all, I can confidently recommend them and say that you will not regret making the decision to hold your reception here!

Heather · Married on 09/23/2016

Frank at Mazzone is amazing. Mazzone does weddings...and they do them right. Every detail was perfect, and if it wasn't they made sure I didn't know it. They made us feel like absolute celebrities throughout the process. This venue is gorgeous, has beautiful places for pictures, and a gorgeous building.

Christine · Married on 08/20/2016

The staff at Key Hall went above and beyond to make our wedding day amazing. From the event coordinator leading up to the big day and the banquet manager the day of, everyone was awesome and made sure the day was exactly what we wanted.

Roseanne · Married on 06/18/2016

Imagine walking into an elegant room with marble walls, soft glowing up lighting, sparkling tableware and elegant linens. If that is your dream, then Key Hall at Proctors is the venue for you. Guest's breath were taken away by not only the venue , but the incredible service and excellent cuisine. Angela and Manny were extremely attentive to every detail, working with us to create our vision. A month after our wedding and our guests are still commenting on the food, the elegant but warm venue and the outstanding service. Key Hall, the staff and chefs brought to life our vision for our wedding. Bravo to Key Hall at Proctors.

We are just in the wedding planning process of our wedding and haven't gotten to the big day yet, but so far, Key Hall has been amazing. Our wedding planner is Angelica and she is professional, super responsive and very helpful. From tips about where to find a wedding dress to what kind of speakers we want our DJ to have, she's been awesome. They even sent us a gift card in the mail for a Facebook competition we were in, which we didn't even win. We are excited for the big day, and know with Mazzone's hospitality as the caterer, there is NOTHING to worry about! The price is amazing and Angelica even altered some things and worked with us to make a package that is affordable for us. She answered all of my e-mails and calls regarding capacity and seating when finalizing the guest list too! I have felt no stress with a my reception venue. I can't wait to get into the next phases of planning with Key Hall!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're so glad everything has been going smoothly so far! We hope the your big day is not only memorable but amazing as well!
  • User4951948 · 2+ years ago

Key Hall at Proctor's is a beautiful venue which fit our style very well. Angelica is the wedding coordinator who was amazing from start to finish. Everything was done very detailed and organized, which made it extremely easy on me, the bride. She was able to get the centerpieces I wanted from another vendor and was able to add it to everything in with Key Hall. Amanda and the staff the night of the wedding were so responsive. They made the night amazing. I highly recommend Key Hall to anyone who is looking for a wedding venue. They made the process so easy, and every wedding guest complimented on how beautiful the ballroom and space looked, as well as the kind and professional staff.

Katherine · Married on 10/16/2015

Me and my Husband got married at Key Hall at Proctors in October 2015 and it was amazing. We are both huge fans of Broadway and being able to have our wedding pictures taken inside of Proctors was a huge plus. Of course none of this would have been possible without Angelica Gross she is a huge asset to the Mozzone family. She always responded to our emails promptly and was there to walk the space for my when my mother came up from Buffalo. Also our banquet manager Amanda was great and helped to bring everything together. Both Angelica and Amanda were helpful with an undesirable officiant we had hired and our wedding day would have been horrible without them.
    The food was AMAZING! of course we were only able to eat everything the next morning and even then it was great. The value of everything at Key Hall at Proctors was great we had 109 guests at our wedding and the space was perfect. I wish we could get married again just to do it all over again.

Jaime · Married on 10/09/2015

Angelica and Amanda made our wedding day even better than we could have ever dreamed of! The venue itself is beautiful and original!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Jaime, We are so honored you chose Key Hall to be apart of your special day! You and Geoffrey were such a pleasure to work with. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

vanessa · Married on 08/15/2015

Key Hall at proctors was a beautiful venue that we fell in love with the first time that we stepped foot into it. From the amazing food to the ambiance, all of our guests were raving about the "wow" factor that Mazzone Hospitality effortlessly executed at our event. They decorated everything perfectly and made sure to make my vision come alive. I did not have to worry about anything, always had a drink in hand, and our breakable decorations and family mementos were handled and re-packed with care after the event. The service was beyond five star on the day of the event thanks to Adrianne and our lead server. Also, Angelica Gross was amazing and made sure that every detail was perfect, and that all food preferences and special orders were accounted for. She was so fun to work with and helped to make everything seamless and perfect. We also held our rehearsal dinner next door at Apertivo Bistro, another Mazzone restaurant, where the food, private room and service were amazing! Key Hall and Mazzone will make your day everything that you want it to be and more. Thanks to all!!

-Vanessa & Rikki

Sent on 08/25/2015

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Vanessa, We are so honored you chose Key Hall to be apart of your special day! You and Rikki were such a pleasure to work with. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Kelly · Married on 08/01/2015

My wedding reception at Key Hall was beautiful and stress-free. The staff at Key Hall (especially Angelica) are professional and organized. They ensure that every detail is covered before the day of so that you have nothing to worry about but having fun. I emailed Angelica many questions during my wedding planning process and her responses will always helpful and prompt. They are willing to make any change so that the day is exactly what you envision. Also, you get a lot for your money at Key Hall. Comparing them with other venues in the capital district, they are the most reasonably priced and you can trust the food and drinks will be delicious since it is catered through Mazzone. Thank you, Key Hall, for helping to make my reception everything I wanted!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Kelly, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and Bryan throughout the entire planning process for your special day! From the entire staff at Mazzone Hospitality, we wish you two a lifetime of love and happiness! xo

Kristi · Married on 06/20/2015

Key Hall was the absolute perfect location for our recent wedding. We were able to have everything we could have wanted at a price we felt was fair. This beautiful venue suited our style and with just over 100 guests worked fantastically. With the help of the Mazzone staff and that of the Parker Inn, we were able to have our dream wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Kristi,
    We are so honored you chose Mazzone Hospitality to be apart of your special day! You and Kevin were such a pleasure to work with! We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Jackilyn · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding at Key Hall was beyond wonderful! My husband and I were treated so kindly and professionally. It really truly showed how much they cared about the events that go on there. Everything was a hit, from the look of the venue to the food and right down to the cake! Literally everyone was raving about everything days after the wedding! The staff was so accommodating and wonderful. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jackilyn,
    It was such a pleasure working with you and Kyle! We are so honored we were able to be apart of your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!

vernea · Married on 04/26/2015

Key Hall did an excellent job on our wedding!! The service was wonderful, the food was out of this world, and all my guests raved about the event. They made our day extra special and no detail was overlooked.

We had a beautiful wedding reception that got rave reviews from our guests. Thanks so much to the staff at Key Hall!

Amber · Married on 03/28/2015

This venue was absolutely amazing, the perfect spot for my 20's inspired decor. Not only is the venue gorgeous, the food was delicious and the staff was delightful. Everyone went out of their way to make sure our day was perfect for us. Frank was the best and made sure everything ran smoothly, which it did! Everything was perfect.

Key Hall is one of the most beautiful, majestic places I have ever seen! It was the perfect venue for our vintage fairytale wedding with the marble floors and pillars and the amazing ceiling!

melissa · Married on 01/08/2015

The staff was amazing from start to finish. Loved every one who made our day so beautiful, perfect, and special.

Michelle · Married on 01/02/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at Key Hall. Both far surpassed our expectations. From beginning to end the process was smooth and enjoyable. Angelica was our wedding coordinator and Amanda our banquet manager. Both were great to work with and ensured the day went smoothly. We chose to do the buffet option and the food was incredible. Many of our guests commented on how all the staff on the day of the wedding were attentive to their needs. The space is amazing and looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married due to many out of town guests. Hotels and yards away and there are many options for eating and drinking.

Angelica was our wedding coordinator. She helped us with every little detail from the beginning to end. We would have been lost without her help. Our day couldn't have turned out any better! Space was beautiful and decorated just as we asked. There was more food than we could even think of eating. Cake was beautiful. Her staff the day of the wedding were also tremendous. It was perfect. We would highly recommend Mazzone and Key Hall for your wedding.

Kristen · Married on 10/04/2014

Key Hall was fantastic for our reception. First of all, the space was beautiful. Every employee there was so kind and helpful. Angelica helped us do all of the details beforehand. Adrian handled the everything the night of perfectly. Raina was our bridal attendant, and she made sure we had everything we possibly could have needed or wanted. We wouldn't have changed a thing about our reception, and enjoyed it so much.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Key Hall at Proctors's reply:

Kristen it was truly such a pleasure working with you guys. We are honored to be apart of your special day. We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!

Amy · Married on 08/01/2014

Both our ceremony and reception were held at Key Hall at Proctors on 8/1/2014. Our night was perfection from beginning to end. Angelica Gross was our event planner and she was beyond fabulous. When I first met her, she was so professional, friendly, and stylish that I knew we were in great hands. I would say she handled all my concerns but to be honest, we never had any concerns because of the flawless reputation of Key Hall and all the Mazzone properties. However, Angelica handled all my requests and even made sure my friend who has a severe gluten allergy was accommodated. On the day of the wedding, my grandmother had taken a cab from her home to the Hampton Inn and her cab was extremely late. Key Hall had a staff member call the cab company to locate her and then went to the Hampton Inn, met her there, and accompanied her to Key Hall...and she was there in time!! Felicia from Key Hall worked with us at the final meetings, rehearsal, and the night of the wedding. She was so professional and just a wonderful person. Rena was my personal bridal attendant and everyone in my bridal party kept commenting how attentive and wonderful she was, always checking that we were happy. The decor, the food, the atmosphere were all amazing and I cannot say enough great things about Key Hall at Proctors. They truly took care of us from beginning to end of night. Although me and my husband had a personal attendant, every single staff member would check to see if we were comfortable or needed anything. They would even comment how happy they were for us. I felt like I was in a dream all night. My guests have all been raving how much they too loved Key Hall. Now, I'm just hoping someone I know is married at Key Hall because I'm dying to go back!!!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Amy,

We are truly so honored to have been apart of your special day. Best wishes to the both of you!