Keswick Vineyards Reviews

Keswick Vineyards 7
  • Shiloah

Shiloah Horn · Married on 11/11/2018

Pure Magic

Keswick Vineyards made all our dreams come true! Multiple people at our wedding said it was the most gorgeous wedding they had ever been to. The staff and owner made everything run so smoothly during the entire process. With their list of vendors, their excellent communication, and their incredible location, they made this wedding absolutely magical!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

You are the sweetest, Shiloah! We're so happy that you and your guests enjoyed your wedding! I hope that you and Andrew enjoyed Greece! Happy New Year!

Jill Haisley · Married on 10/14/2018

An Amazing October Wedding at Keswick Vineyard

From the moment my daughter and I drove along the picturesque drive up to Keswick Vineyard on a chilly, sunny January morning, and toured the beautiful grounds and carriage house, also enjoyed a wine tasting, we were sold! No need to look elsewhere for a wedding venue - done deal. It was a special feeling and I reflect on it almost a year later. Cindy, Keswick's owner, with her beautiful smile, was warm and inviting and truly knows her stuff. Very professional and thorough from our initial meeting to wedding day. And so enjoyed our interaction with their wedding coordinator, Colleen. Beautiful person and so very kind and polite. Quick and responsive to every email and phone call. Truly, a top-knotch team. My daughter's wedding at Keswick in October will forever be a beautiful, magical memory. Keswick is a very special place!

J. Haisley, Mother of Bride

Sent on 12/05/2018

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Jill, you are too sweet for words! We enjoyed every aspect of Taylor and Garrett's wedding and were so happy to work with such an amazing couple and family! We hope that you and Paul enjoy the holiday season! Please come back and visit us at Keswick Vineyards again soon!

Jasmine · Married on 09/29/2018

Our wedding at Keswick Vineyards was absolutely perfect on 9-29-18. Keswick's Day of Coordination services was outstanding. Colleen and Cindy were able to pull all of our hard work together after a stressful year of planning and had loads of amazing feedback and ideas prior to the big day. The venue is breathtaking - I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Keswick Vineyards 8
    Keswick Vineyards 9
    Keswick Vineyards 10

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for the sweet words, Jasmine! We enjoyed your wedding and working with you! Hope that you and Justin enjoy your lives together as Mr. and Mrs. Please come back and visit us soon!

Danielle · Married on 08/04/2018

Best venue!

Keswick Vinyards did the majority of the work which allowed us to enjoy our special day! We are so greatful for Cindy and Colleen for going above and beyond!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words, Danielle! We so enjoyed working with you and Matt throughout the entire process. Hope that you two have enjoyed your three months together as "Mr." and "Mrs."!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

Beautiful venue - loved it!

Keswick was our dream venue, and we were so happy we chose it! The views and gorgeous tent, along with access to the awesome carriage house, make Keswick particularly special. Not to mention, we love their wine (worth becoming a gold member for the discounts)! Our guests still rave about the views almost a year later. I will say that we found the cost a bit high though not unreasonable for the area and the industry. There were a lot of additional charges for things along the way that could be included given how high the rental fee is (even some of our vendors were surprised by the additional charges for items onsite like the pergola, extra wine barrels, shepherds hooks, etc), but this is something we found to be the case throughout the wedding planning process and in the end, it was all worth it. They are also very up-front about what's included and what's not, and it was helpful to not have to go through another vendor for those items.

Cindy and Colleen were sweet and helpful - even though we had a friend doing our day-of coordination, Cindy's expertise and experience helped ensure everything went perfectly, including watching the weather for us (every rainstorm went right around us - that mountain is magical). Since we were planning our wedding from DC, it was tough to make visits during the week and while it was clear this was not ideal, they were willing to work with us on that.

We have no regrets and are glad we picked a venue we can keep coming back to visit to relive all the happy memories.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Keswick Vineyards 11
    Keswick Vineyards 12
    Keswick Vineyards 13
    Keswick Vineyards 14
    Keswick Vineyards 15
    Keswick Vineyards 16

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Sara and Hank, thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy that you enjoyed your wedding here. Happy almost 9 month anniversary! Come back and visit us soon!

Rebecca Corey · Married on 05/05/2018

Vineyard wedding

Keswick vineyards was a beautiful place for our wedding. Our guests loved the vineyard views and the gorgeous tent, and the wines were delicious. Cindy and Colleen were great to work with, incredibly professional, and helped us with everything we needed to make our day perfect. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! We thoroughly enjoyed your and Jesse's wedding and hope that you're enjoying your lives together as a married couple! Come back and visit us soon!

Gabrielle · Married on 11/03/2017

The wedding was amazing and went so smoothly. Love Keswick and so happy it chose us! Will definitely be visiting frequently!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Thank you, Gabrielle, for the kind words and I look forward to you both visiting us soon!

Lyndsey · Married on 10/20/2017

We knew Keswick was the right venue for our wedding instantly! They family-owned business mentality truly made us feel valued. Our wedding could not have been more perfect they were flexible and ensured everything went smoothly. The venue itself it just breath taking. We could not be happier thank you so much for everything Cindy and Wendy!!

Keswick Vineyards 17

Sasha · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't rave enough about Keswick Vineyards. My day was everything I wished for and a million times more. Seeing the venue during the daytime in no way does any justice to how beautiful it is during sunset or at night time- which made our day all the more special. I strongly recommend getting bistro lights for the tent, and we also added Chandeliers. Barb Wired was our wedding planner, who made the day Seamless!

Keswick Vineyards 18
    Keswick Vineyards 19
    Keswick Vineyards 20
    Keswick Vineyards 21
    Keswick Vineyards 22

Shelby · Married on 10/13/2017

The team at Keswick is definitely full service and their day of coordinator services are indispensable. The property is gorgeous and so, so, so worth it. This was our dream wedding and Cindy and her team were critical in making that a reality

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2017

The Keswick Team and venue were both amazing and exceeded all of our expectations for our big day! From the moment that we toured the grounds and facilities my future husband and I knew that Keswick was it, the backdrop is breathtaking. Throughout the entire process Cindy and Wendy were able to help with every question (big and small) and iron out the smallest details that made our wedding perfect for us.

The Keswick grounds are beyond beautiful and made more so by the exceptional wedding site, vineyards, dance floor, bridal suite, wine, etc. The Keswick staff made our wedding an experience that surpassed all of our dreams and made a lasting impression upon our guests. Cindy was seamless in capturing many amazing images and memories before, during and after the ceremony.

My husband and I would recommend Keswick Vineyards in a heartbeat and cannot thank them enough for surpassing both our dreams and our guests expectations for our big day!

Love,
    Joe & Britt

Sent on 02/20/2018

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Britt and Joe. We absolutely enjoyed having you at Keswick Vineyards to celebrate your special day. Please come back and visit us soon!

Annamarie · Married on 09/10/2017

Wow! Everything about this venue was perfect! Our families and friends are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. Cindy, Colleen, and the rest of the KV staff are amazing. We hired KV as our day-of-coordinator and everything was so seamless, coordinated, and relaxed. I switched a couple of things up last minute and they were on top of it all, making the transitions unnoticeable. The venue is absolutely breathtaking! The beautiful Blueridge mountains backdrop the already gorgeous view of the rolling vineyards. Their sail tent, no matter how elaborate or simple you decorate it, is so romantic and a fantastic way to bring an outdoor ceremony out of the elements. I can't think of any other word to use to describe our day but "perfect" and that is all thanks to the KV team. They went above and beyond. I wish everyone could experience a day as perfect as ours. If you choose Keswick Vineyards, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Keswick Vineyards 23

Keswick Vineyards's reply:

Anna Marie, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding. You two were such a great couple to work with. Come visit us soon!

Kim · Married on 09/03/2017

My son had the wedding here and it was flawless! I can't think of anything that went wrong except that it went by way too quickly! Highly recommend for the location, the staff, the views and the fun!!

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2017

We had an incredible experience at Keswick Vineyards. I was trying to find our wedding venue from out-of-state (California) so I had my mom scout out different sites in Charlottesville. After much deliberation we decided to go with Keswick Vineyards without even having seen it ourselves because of the good things my mom said about it! When we finally got to visit we fell in love with the venue all over again. It was exactly what was described online and by Angelica (Site Coordinator) - and you can trust me since we literally booked it without seeing it ourselves. After booking it was easy to get in touch with Angelica and she helped answer all of the questions that I had. One of the things my now husband and I loved about Keswick Vineyards over other local venues was that they allowed us to pick our own caterer, music, entertainment, etc. and that was very important to us. They gave us a long list of preferred vendors which helped with our planning and easily accommodated us when I found a DJ that we wanted that wasn't on their list. They went above and beyond to make sure that we were satisfied! Wedding weekend ran so smoothly with Angelica working as our day-of-coordinator which meant that she helped out with our rehearsal, setting up, etc. I had had to send so many boxes worth of items across the country and spent so many hours planning everything out prior and Angelica just jumped right in and helped me turn all of my hard work planning/envisioning into a reality. The site itself is so beautiful, secluded from noise/the public and all in all we were able to celebrate our special day with all of our closest family and friends. Keswick Vineyards was absolutely perfect for us and we kept getting so many compliments on how beautiful the location was. The surrounding area is beautiful as well too! The owner of the house was so friendly and made sure that we were taken care of. We wish we could relive this day over and over again. <3

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2017

My husband and I got married at Keswick Vineyards in June 2017. We found the venue from an online search after always dreaming of having my wedding in the beautiful country of Charlottesville, VA (I’m from VA). We first met with Angelica to take a tour of the grounds and immediately knew that’s where we wanted to have our wedding. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking and Keswick Vineyards provides so many of the items that you need for an outdoor wedding. There are numerous locations to choose from for your ceremony location and the tent for the reception is the highest quality I’ve ever seen. We loved working with Angelica and the Keswick Vineyards team throughout the process. We also hired Angelica as our day of coordinator because we knew hiring her would provide smooth transitions and setups for the day of – she’s that good! She's very enthusiastic about your day and a pro at coordinating your wedding so you don't have to worry about anything. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect. Our guests still talk about how amazing the location was and enjoyed every aspect of our wedding – especially having the ceremony and reception all at the same place. The owner of Keswick Vineyards, Cindy, made sure we had everything we needed several times before the wedding and was with us while we were taking pictures. It was so nice to have that extra touch. If you’re looking at the Charlottesville area for a wedding venue or looking for a venue that displays the beauty of VA, I highly recommend visiting Keswick Vineyards. You will not be disappointed and they are passionate about making your dream wedding come true!

Beth · Married on 05/20/2017

The onsite wedding coordinator and the Keswick family were fantastic! The venue was perfection, from first look photos to the sparkler send-off, it was so beautiful in every way. We felt very welcome all through the planning process with Angelica. And it was a bonus to enjoy some really great VA wine! The happy couple and all the guests will be talking about this gorgeous, memorable event for many years.

Natasha · Married on 05/06/2017

My fiancé Brian and I toured about 10 venues before we came across Keswick Vineyards. It was the last place we visited and I remember sitting beside Brian and we both looked at each other with a knowing smile. This was it! We had found our perfect venue. I chose Keswick for two reasons - Angelica Laws and the aesthetic of the landscape. Angelica was the event planner for Keswick and our Day Of Coordinator. She was amazing in every sense of the word. From the second I met her, she made me feel so special and so at ease. I just knew the day would be perfect and this last Saturday, it was! I cannot say enough about the venue and the staff at Keswick. Everything was perfect and it far exceeded our expectations. I urge you to make sure you not only love the venue but also the staff who will eventually be a huge part of your big day. If you choose Keswick and Angelica, I promise you that you will get everything you ever wanted and more.

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 04/22/2017

I knew as soon as I saw pictures of Keswick Vineyards on WeddingWire that we needed to go see it in person. Keswick was actually the only venue we ever visited, and booked it shortly thereafter. Their Special Events Coordinator, Angelica, is responsive, helpful, and super sweet. The property itself is beautiful and the wedding package they offer is an amazing value for what they include. We are very much looking forward to our wedding day at Keswick in a few short months!

Sydney · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband Ryan and I cannot say enough about how much we LOVED working with Angelica and the rest of the Keswick team! From the moment we visited Keswick Vineyards, we looked at each other and knew we found our venue. The views and property are stunning, and the carriage house had a great space for our entire bridal party to get ready. Everything is extremely organized and Angelica gave us a wealth of information to help with planning. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. She would check in on me to see how planning was going and answered any questions I had. Cindy the owner took hundreds of gorgeous pictures of our special day as a wedding gift for us and it was so special! Thank you so much to Keswick Vineyards for making our wedding the best day ever!!! We cannot recommend them enough to other couples!

Julianne · Married on 07/09/2016

Keswick Vineyards was the perfect place for our ceremony and reception. The views were stunning and both the event coordinator Angelica and owner Cindy were a pleasure to work with. Cindy suggested many of the wonderful places we took photos and even helped take some herself. Many of our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful it all was. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect venue.

Brittney · Married on 06/25/2016

I fell in love with Keswick Vineyards, as soon as I saw the venue. My matron of Honor actually took the tour for me and FaceTimed the walk through. We had moved to New Jersey and it was hard to get down there for a visit. I even knew then I would loved it. We came back a few months later and took a "real" tour with Angelica ( I will get back to how amazing she is) . The venue is absolutely beautiful even in the fall on a cold, rainy day,I knew that was where I wanted to be married that coming June.

The Venue, the venue - it is GORGEOUS! We chose to be married where it's considered the "Vineyard View" There are a couple gorgeous options to hold the ceremony.

The reception tent is huge and spacious and with all the right decorations you can make it anything you want it to be. The grounds itself is breathtaking, everywhere you turn your guest will just be amazed how beautiful. I still get compliments of just how beautiful every single inch of the vineyard was.

STAFF:
    Let me just start by saying Angelica is AMAZING!! I cannot say enough good things about her. From the tours up until the big day she was a lifesaver. I had a billion questions and every time I emailed her, she was right there with the answers. She can be hired as the day of coordinator as well, which you could not obviously ask for a better planner since she knows ever inch of that place. We love her so much and are so blessed to have gained a new friend!

The whole staff is great! Cindy ( owner and talented photographer :) ) and Brian ( coolest ever) They all are professional and warm and are there every step of the way.

We just so happy we chose Keswick Vineyards to hold our greatest memory!!

Suparna · Married on 05/27/2016

We could not have asked for a better venue and a better team for our wedding! Even though we looked at various venues, we knew Keswick was going to be the one when we first walked in, and Cindy, the owner, gave us a tour. It is a stunningly beautiful vineyard, with gorgeous views of the Blue Mountain, the ripening vines, and the fountain in front of an amazing house (photos in front of the fountain look breathtaking during sunset and the night!!). Their carriage house was one of the best and most comfortable places I saw for getting ready on-site. The room for the groom and his guys to get ready was really spacious, even has a pool table and some plush couches. The bridal suite is huge, full-length mirrors, and they even have an upstairs area, which made it really easy for 10 of us to get ready there without getting in each other's faces! They also have a great rain plan, which gave us some peace of mind. And given that the vineyard is so beautiful, you don't even need to spend much on decorations if flowers etc is one of the things you care least about.

And then, of course, they have a fantastic team. When you talk to the Cindy (the owner) and Angelica (the coordinator), you feel like you have known them for ages! They are both top-notch, so professional, and yet so warm and friendly, we felt at home every time I visited. We went with Angelica as our day-of-coordinator and I would highly recommend her to couples considering having a DoC. Given that she already works at the vineyard, it makes everyone's life easier to have her make a timeline for the day and ensure that it goes smoothy. Her assistant, Brian, was also excellent and so professional. All in all, the day went off as smoothly as we could have hoped for! Everyone from the tasting room has also been incredibly friendly and recognized us when we walked in a few days later - it really feels like home every time we visit!

Pear · Married on 05/14/2016

My husband and I met in Charlottesville, but currently live in Seattle, WA. We knew we wanted to get married in the Charlottesville area, but picking a venue was pretty difficult planning from afar. A close friend of mine suggested Keswick Vineyards because a friend of hers had gotten married there 4 or 5 years ago. When I first looked at the website, I thought to myself, "dream venue, but probably out of our budget." I sent in an inquiry anyway and was surprised by the incredible value of the package and asked my sister to check out the venue in person for us. We ended up booking the venue that week. Many people were amazed that I hadn't seen the venue or tasted any of the wines until a month prior to our wedding date and actually my husband didn't see it until our rehearsal day. I put that much trust in my sister and the KV team. Honestly, we were SO happy with our decision. Our wedding day could not have gone any better -- we were so impressed with the KV staff, and especially Angelica, for their dedication and professionalism. It actually thunderstormed 2 hours before our ceremony and the power even went out, but everyone kept their cool and suddenly the skies opened up and the generators kicked in. They dried the ceremony area and set out the chairs 1 hour prior to the ceremony, I don't think our guests had any idea! It also got a bit windy and chilly during our reception under the tent and we asked them to put out the tent covers and they did so immediately. We are so grateful to have been able to work with such a great team. Thanks for everything!

Areizo · Married on 04/22/2016

Make sure you visit the property and meet with Angelica, after that there is no doubt you will even hesitate because you will move forward with Keswick Vineyards, because you are not just another wedding you becoming part of a family.
    Let me explain, we planned our lavish wedding in 3 months.. crazy, right?! We were working w/a wedding planner who we had to fire 3 weeks before the wedding because she was everything you would associate a nightmare with, she had told us we had certain vendors in place w/ certain budget only to find that to be false. I called Angelica crying with the news that basically our wedding was a disaster despite how organize and Type A I thought I had been. Angelica listened to me cry, she calmed me down and assured me it would be okay, and she would do everything in her power to see that our fairy tale take place how we had always expected it.

Angelica was our HERO, she not only held our hand along the entire ordeal, she spent countless hours helping us fill the necessary gaps needed in such a short time frame to ensure that our day would be perfect. She pulled strings, favors everything necessary to ensure we had the right vendors in place with just a few weeks to go. If we hadn't been through enough emotions, the day of our wedding it was raining. Angelica and her team had the rain plan prepared, and kept a close eye on the radar. There was about a 20-30 min window of clear skies and they quickly adjusteded everything and we got our outdoor ceremony. I arrived in a horse and carriage and it all came out as perfect as we had always dreamt. All this is was only possible because of the excellent staff and expertise of Keswick Vineyards and again our personal HERO, Angelica. They took care of us like family during our wedding crisis when in reality their only responsibility was to provide the venue. They went above and beyond, and really its hard to put in to words the impact they have on our lives. We will forever be grateful!!