Keros Entertainment Reviews

64 | Boston, MA

64 Reviews for Keros Entertainment

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2016

I highly recommend working with Clayton and Omari. Clayton and his string quartet played during the ceremony and cocktail hour of our wedding. Their performance of both classical and contemporary pieces was outstanding. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved the string quartet and how great they sounded. Clayton was very professional, always responsive, and friendly throughout the whole process. His extensive experience in event planning and performances was also demonstrated by his ability to make some last minute changes effortlessly. We had absolutely no stress working with Clayton. We could rely on his guidance and expertise. Omari was the DJ for our reception. We met him at our best friend’s wedding last summer and knew we wanted to have him as the DJ for our wedding since he had everyone on the dance floor the whole evening. He did not disappoint! We had a great evening dancing and loved that he was able to get many guests from all different generations out on the dance floor. He is very talented, professional, responsive, friendly, and was there to help us through the planning process.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Tessa · Married on 06/10/2016

Jacob was the best DJ we could have asked for at our wedding reception -- and such a gem to work with. Having a packed dance floor was a major priority for our reception and he absolutely delivered. Leading up to the big day, he was super thorough and spent time going over various song options and really helped curate the perfect playlist. We were particular in some aspects but clueless about others, so having his guidance and expertise was so helpful! He's also just very personable and has a great energy - many of our guests commented on how fun he was! Thank you, Jacob Sound Entertainment - we're so happy you were a part of our big day!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Best company ever!! We planned our entire event from Florida and didn't get to meet any of our vendors before. My now husband had the awesome idea of getting a string quartet along with a DJ for the wedding. He wanted a group that would place classic rock along with 80s music because we both have a soft spot for it. I can't tell you how many people complimented the quartet. My bridesmaids walked down the aisle to Journey. When it's played by a quartet you first think how nice and classical it sounds, then you realize "Whoa, that's Journey!". Our guests also loved that after we were pronounced husband and wife our recessional was to Guns and Roses 'Sweet Child of Mine'. It gave our wedding that extra special touch. It was well worth the money. The owner, Clayton, is amazing. We had NO idea how a wedding was suppose to work and what order things were suppose to go in and he helped us through the process. We wanted to change some traditional things and he listened to all our ideas and made the event perfect. DJ Omari was awesome. He got the crowd going and did everything we requested. This vendor is not only professional but they are a ton of fun to work with. I would recommend them to anyone! 5 Stars and perfect!!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Leah · Married on 05/16/2015

Working with Clayton and the Keros Entertainment musicians was a wonderful experience. Clayton was friendly, responsive and very helpful in creating a wonderful ceremony. They are able to combine classic music with the modern. Very easy to work with and they sounded fantastic at our cocktail reception and really created great ambiance. Highly recommend Keros.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Diane · Married on 04/25/2015

Keros string quartet played at our wedding ceremony and were absolutely phenomenal. They helped select music that was customized and special to us as a couple, made sure to know the details about the ceremony so that the timing of the music was perfect, and were were incredibly professional and most importantly made the most beautiful music. Our family and friends are still raving about them weeks after the wedding. We can't thank them enough for making our wedding day so amazing.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Callie · Married on 11/01/2014

Omari was our wedding DJ and did an awesome job! He worked really closely with my fiancé and I to get to know us as a couple and the type of music we like. Omari made sure the wedding reception stayed on time, including dinner, dances, toasts, and more!

All of our guests had a fabulous time, and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night long!

We love him! Definitely would recommend him!!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/09/2014

The Keros Entertainment team made my wedding day better than I could have imagined. Clayton was extremely flexible and easy to work with, taking the time to personalize the event and connect with both Patrick and I during the entire process. One thing that really stood out as exceptional was Clayton's willingness to match our vision as closely as possible. I found some specific songs that I wanted to hear during the ceremony, and Clayton wrote out the music for each song that I chose so that the string trio could play them. Hearing those songs as I walked down the aisle was so special. Additionally, DJ Omari was incredibly friendly and flexible. He really took into account our requests and "dos and don'ts" for songs during the reception. He kept us dancing all night, and all of our friends mentioned how great the music was. I would recommend Keros Entertainment's strings and DJ for any event!

Sent on 08/26/2014

jennifer · Married on 07/13/2014

Omari was our DJ. He was extremely professional, well dressed, was appropriate with the music during our reception and always replied to us within 24 hours (usually within minutes by email!) We skyped with him and his manager Clayton (this helped a lot as we do not have a car and lived far away) which helped us feel very confident in our choice.

If you want someone professional, on time, appropriate and polite Go with Omari and Keros Entertainment!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Caileen · Married on 06/14/2014

Our June wedding in Boston had so many wonderful moments that we will fondly remember them all for years to come. We recently got our pictures back from our photographer and one thing was evident…people had a REALLY good time. The reception dance floor was packed. Young, old, it did not matter, everyone was having a blast right up until the final song was played. Our decision to hire Keros Entertainment was a major contributing factor in this and one of the best choices we made while planning for our big day. From the moment I met Clayton I knew that he was going to put on a spectacular event for us and keep the party rolling. We hired Keros for the ceremony music in the church (string quartet), for some live music at the cocktail hour (string trio) and then for the music at the reception (DJ Omari). That’s right….these guys are a triple threat!!! Having an entertainment company be a one stop shop for all our wedding music made it seamless. These guys were not only the utmost professionals, but they were so much fun to work with and catered to our every need. If you are looking for talented musicians and a fun cutting edge DJ…then look no further. You just found them.

Sent on 07/29/2014

Being a director on the board of a non-profit, I am always striving to find vendors for fundraising events that provide outstanding quality of service while meeting a certain budget; in Keros Entertainment, I found just that. From the moment that I first interacted with Clayton, his professionalism and detail oriented planning was impeccable. The British Soldiers Fund held a spring cocktail party for approximately 125 people in May of 2014, for which we used the Keros string trio to provide elegant background music for the early part of the evening, followed by DJ Omari, who provided an upbeat selection of music, to which our guests danced.

Clayton and DJ Omari attended a meeting at the venue several months prior to the event and both worked with me diligently to select songs that would appeal to varying demographics. The result was flawless. The music and the execution of performance were delightful; I will, without question use Keros Entertainment and DJ Omari for future events.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Our ceremony and cocktail hour music was perfect! We had a violin and guitar and they worked so well together to play classical music as well as modern music. Our guests loved them and it added such a special touch to our big day.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Leslie · Married on 08/23/2013

Thank you Keros Entertainment for the amazingly beautiful music you played at our ceremony and cocktail hour! Everyone raved about it! Your music helped make our ceremony the most wonderful and memorable experience! Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Kim · Married on 07/19/2013

We knew we wanted a string quartet for our ceremony, but we also knew we wanted one that could play contemporary music that people would recognize and not the typical wedding music. After reaching out to several quartets, we were grateful to find Keros Entertainment. When we asked Clayton about their contemporary music repertoire, he sent us a 5 page playlist (compared to other’s 5 song lists)!

On top of that, he was more than willing to put together arrangements for songs that weren’t already on that list. He spoke with us on the phone a couple of times and responded promptly to all of our emails. He was patient with us when we changed our selections and the order of the songs with less than a week to go.

I was particularly nervous because the song I selected to walk down the aisle to was one he had to create a new arrangement for. Well, I was worried for nothing! I still get chills when I think about hearing those first recognizable notes. We never got to meet Clayton and his talented group of musicians, but we would recommend them to anyone looking for contemporary tunes played with a classical flare.

Sent on 10/07/2013

Keros Entertainment/Clayton Matthews was fabulous to work with - he guided me through a new territory (hosting a wedding) through his professional opinion and experience...but also adapted some things and took my feedback to make my wedding day what we wanted....which was a bit less traditional than most wedding receptions. Keros was a part of making our reception elegant, fun, and top of the line :)

DJ Omari was a great DJ and we had wonderful feedback from guests that his mixes and transitions were talented. Our reception was dancing from 9pm-1am and a late wedding - 90% of our guests were dancing until the very end.

Thank you Keros, Clayton, Omari!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Christine · Married on 06/22/2013

Clayton of Keros Entertainment was incredibly easy to work with, and our wedding music was wonderful. We had a quartet playing pretty classic-type wedding music for us during a church ceremony. Clayton worked with our organist at the church really well (he seems to work well with everyone), and the music was a masterpiece for the wedding ceremony. Then we also had strings playing during our cocktail hour which was outside. The cocktail hour featured more modern-type upbeat music that our guests really enjoyed. Overall, the music was WONDERFUL (honestly could not have asked for better quality musicians), and as a whole everyone we worked with at Keros was incredibly professional. I would absolutely recommend Keros Entertainment for any wedding or event!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Anne · Married on 06/08/2013

Talk about class, perfection, and professionalism! Working with Clayton Mathews and Keros Entertainment was nothing short of amazing. I will admit I changed my mind at least 10 times - where I wanted the strings to play, what kind of music, if I wanted a trio or duo, etc.... I was a PITA. Not once did Clayton lose focus and always acted with utmost respect, courtesy, and professionalism. I am so pleased to have chosen the trio strings to play at my cocktail reception. I highly recommend Keros Entertainment!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Maureen · Married on 02/23/2013

We had the BEST experience with Clayton and DJ Omari of Keros Entertainment. Clayton was our primary contact and played solo violin at our ceremony. My guests told me that his rendition of "Georgia" was spectacular while they were bring seated. I was the girl that wanted the "non-wedding" wedding and did not want traditional music. Coldplay's "Fix You" is a special song for me and my now husband and we wanted it for our bridal party entrance. Clayton learned it in less than a week and played it as if he had been doing so for years. It was perfect.

DJ Omari played the reception and had everyone on the dance floor from the moment we finished our first dance until our last. I had a list of songs, beyond our first dance and parent dances, that I wanted to have played at certain moments of the night that I knew would be important to certain guests. DJ Omari did a great job of seamlessly working those moments in while keeping everyone on the dance floor. My husband was impressed that he managed to mix in songs that got our parents friends on the dance with the rest of our guests throughout the night.

All in all, I'd say Clayton and DJ Omari were nothing short of professional, responsible and beyond talented. I'd recommend them to anyone and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/03/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/06/2012

The Keros String Quartet played during my wedding ceremony and they were the perfect addition to the ambiance of our chapel. I worked with Clayton leading up to the wedding on song choice and he was a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them--they were professional, on time, and sounded beautiful! You can't go wrong here!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Keros String Quartet provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The classical selections played for our ceremony were truly beautiful and added such a magical feeling that was noticed by all. The contemporary pieces played during our cocktail hour were thoroughly enjoyed by our guests and set the stage for a super fun reception! Leading up to our big day, it was obvious that Keros was personally invested in making our wedding day special and was great and making us feel completely stress-free, not just about the music, but also about the, often overwhelming, wedding planning process. Thank You Keros!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Gail · Married on 08/04/2012

Clayton Mathews of Keros Entertainment played for the Nuptial Mass for my daughter in recently. I found Clayton to be very helpful and professional prior to the ceremony. I was so pleased with his violin playing as were our guests. He played accompanying the pianist and vocalists as well as playing solos on his violin. I couldn't have been happier with the music for the Mass. It meant a great deal to me and to my daughter to have the music be special and beautiful and it was! Thank you Clayton! G. Collins

Sent on 08/13/2012

Liz · Married on 06/30/2012

I had Keros sting trio for my wedding ceremony in Newport, RI on 6/30/12. They were amazing. They sounded incredible and a lot of my guests commented on how good they sounded at the church. Clayton was so wonderful to work with. He is very personable and takes time to call you a couple of times prior to the wedding to make sure that he has every detail exactly as you want it. I was so happy with them and would recommend Keros to any other bride!

Sent on 07/21/2012

kate · Married on 06/09/2012

I worked with Clayton at Keros Entertainment and he was a doll! He was always professional and responsive. I booked the jazz trio for my June 9, 2012 wedding to play during my wedding ceremony in a large church and during my cocktail hour outdoors at a country club. The trio was so versatile. The classical church music was beautiful during the ceremony and the upbeat swing and jazz music provided the right background sound for the cocktail hour. I have friends who are using Keros at their upcoming weddings and I will recommend them to other family and friends that are getting married. I am so glad I had an opportunity to work with Clayton!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Laura · Married on 05/05/2012

We booked the Keros String Quartet at the last minute, and they were still able to learn the song I wanted for my procession. Their mix of modern and classical songs was a big hit during our cocktail hour. They were *very* responsive via email, and that is not always the case with musicians. And I also want to add that they play beautifully. I have no complaints whatever, and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Jen · Married on 04/27/2012

We will be highly recommend Clayton and Keros Entertainment to all our friends. Clayton is very helpful, especially since we had no idea what music we wanted to be played. He gave us suggestion and was very flexible. We received a lot of compliments from our guests about them. They really made our wedding day extra special!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Jen&Effie · Married on 04/12/2012

We are so pleased with the services provided by Keros Entertainment. Clayton Matthews was very accomodating as we worked from Louisiana to plan our wedding in Salem, MA. Without alot of input from us, the string trio provided EXACTLY the ambience we had imagined. We are so happy that they could be a part of making our special day even more beautiful.

Sent on 09/03/2012