Kentucky Pro DJ Reviews

Kentucky Pro DJ 5
Kentucky Pro DJ 6
Kentucky Pro DJ 7

Nellie · Married on 01/11/2014

Jason and his assistant were my groom & I's SUPERSTARS at our reception. My new husband and I are extremely eclectic with our music and Jason was able to play EVERY SINGLE song we requested at the most perfect moments. No awkward pauses between songs, they are always playing something to keep the mood alive. I never worried about them doing a wonderful job. Jason was amazing at keeping us updated and helped us adhere to our timeline so that everything was PERFECT. I wouldn't have traded these men for anything - they tailored to us every step of the way and I couldn't imagine having any other DJ in charge for my wedding. Much praise to Jason & his team. They are professional, insightful and blessed with the talent for what they do. Book them.. NOW. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Meredith · Married on 12/07/2013

Jason was wonderful to work with. He took the time to listen to all of our wants for the reception from the décor and lighting to the music and organization of the night. I would highly recommend him. Very professional and made us feel very at ease and comfortable the whole time.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kentucky Pro DJ went above and beyond our expectations!! I had been to a couple of his weddings before and as soon and I saw how smooth everything went for the wedding party and how involved he got and involved the crowd, I knew I wanted the same thing for our special day. I was unsure of the music choices at first and didn't have many songs picked out for the reception. I told him what I was looking for and he look care of the rest from there. I knew I had nothing to worry about when it came to music choices that went with us and our personalities. I also thought I didn't want lighting at our reception. I was just going to let the lighting from the room and candles be the only lighting. Im so glad I talked to them and got there options and opinions on what all he could do. I had no idea!!! They again impressed me and I was ECSTATIC with how everything turned out!! He took care of lining the wedding party up, introductions, entertaining the crowd...I seriously cant say enough good about how professional and awesome these people are!! I would recommend them for any party but especially your wedding. These people know their stuff!!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Erica · Married on 09/28/2013

This DJ was amazing. He was very flexible throughout the whole night; he kept people on the dance floor all night (except when it was "last call" at the bar!). He is very professional and I would highly recommend him and his photobooth to any bride who asked me!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Joanne · Married on 08/10/2013

From the moment I saw Kentucky Pro DJ at the Bridal Bliss show, I knew I had to have them at my wedding reception. Jason's quick response time made coordinating meetings and making changes to the itinerary easy and stress-free, which is exactly what I was looking for. He checked in with us during the reception to assure things were to our liking. Kentucky Pro DJ coordinated with our other vendors to keep everyone on schedule with timing of events. Thanks to Kentucky Pro DJ, we had a wonderful time at our wedding reception and did not have to worry about anything. Through two face-to-face meetings, Jason was able to capture exactly what we were looking for in terms of music. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased with choosing Kentucky Pro DJ, and it is with great enthusiasm that I would recommend them to anyone searching for a high quality, professional DJ for their event. Also - we are still hearing raves about the "newly wed" shoe game Jason coordinated during our reception!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Jason is amazing. He worked with us early on to plan our wedding. He went above and beyond and brought us new lights that he was trying out that changed the way our room looked. He is great at what he does with music. So easy to work with!

Sent on 07/25/2013

Jason did a great job and helped make our reception everything we had hoped for. He was professional and took care of details behind the scene to make our day special. He met with us multiple times before the wedding and presented us with many different options about timelines and how to best run our reception in a way that would give us the best opportunity to maximize time with our guests and all the important events of a reception (dances, cake cutting, etc). Thank you for helping make our wedding and reception a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Jason was great to work with! He was always very flexible when meeting and planning. He was very organized and helped the reception flow perfectly. He was very accommodating to any requests or concerns we had. Just an excellent service and group of people!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Booking KY Pro DJ was one of the very first things we did after we got engaged. We had been to two weddings before where Ky Pro DJ provided the entertainment, and everyone had a blast. We knew we had to book this vendor. Very professional and flexible to work with. I was overwhelmed wedding planning and making decisions. They made it so easy for me! I would highly recommend all couples to book this DJ!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Meredith · Married on 06/01/2013

Jason Henninger and Sam Tyree did an AMAZING job on our wedding day! Both of these men made sure that our wedding day was personalized and everything we could ever dream of. Both, Sam and Jason, work great together as a team and it was wonderful having them both. They were very helpful when it came to helping us plan how our reception was going to unfold and helping us pick out music. The equipment was very nice and it did not take up much space. KY Pro DJ created the "celebration" atmosphere that my husband and I wanted to have for our reception with the selection of music, our "gobo" monogram and the uplighting that surrounded the ballroom. We definitely recommend them to anyone getting married or anyone needing a DJ. Thanks again, KY Pro DJ!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Marci · Married on 05/24/2013

KY Pro DJ far exceeded my expectations in a DJ! I spoke with about 5 different people and the professionalism I encountered from Jason and Sam made the best first impression. The following details further set them apart from the others - they are extremely thorough and organized, they keep a file of your details (songs you want, songs you don't), they meet with you several weeks prior to go over everything, they make an agenda down to the minute of how the evening will flow based off of your desires, they come to the rehearsal if you are using them for the ceremony, they bring back up equipment in case of any malfunctions, they were there early for set up, they were flexible with any last minute changes, they helped keep the evening on schedule, and they were just so very professional in how they acted and how they dressed. My family and friends were all raving about how fun and nice the DJs were at our reception! The evening flowed perfectly thanks to their organization and flexibility. Truly amazing guys! If you want peace of mind that your ceremony/reception will be professionally done, fun, have music the way you want it, and flow smoothly from start to finish, you will love KY Pro DJ! I couldn't have been more pleased with everything they did!!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Marci,

Wow!! Thank you for the review! Our goal is to make your wedding the most fun and stress free experience that we can. Thank you for choosing us to be part of Kevin and your day! It was a pleasure working with from day one!! I can't wait to see the video and photos from the day!!!

Hillary · Married on 04/20/2013

We were so pleased with KY Pro DJ. They did so much more than just play music. They really made the wedding fun. I valued how they really got involved and even helped us plan out the ceremony and reception. When planning a wedding you need all the help you can get and Ky Pro was definitely that! I would highly recommend this DJ company to anyone and everyone. You won't find any other DJ more flexible and willing to help out.

Thank you Jason for all you did for us, we were thoroughly pleased with your work at our wedding.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Hillary & Tad,

Your ceremony and reception was great!! We enjoyed every part of it!! I am glad that we help provide the services that you were looking for and that everyone had a great time!!

Heidi · Married on 03/30/2013

We opted for a live band, so - against amazing reviews to use KY PRo DJ- we didnt use Jason for our music.. However, b/c we had talked to him so much throughout the process, we knew he offered other services.. such as a photobooth and up-lighting! We felt Jason was so committed to excellent service, that we decided to add those 2 to our budget. Our venue, The Carrick House, is beautiful in and of itself....did i really need add'l lighting? We were paying for an open bar and live band.. did we really need to entertain our guests further with a photo booth? These were both last minute decisions, and honestly- they quickly became the best decision we made about the whole night! Most every reception is going to be decorated with beautiful flowers, have music, a dance floor, maybe some drinks.. but, we wanted to stand out! We wanted our weddidng the be the wedding of the century! I can honestly say that, as beautiful as our venue was, the blue uplighting that Jason brought, made the venue come to life.. It looked like a fairytale..changed the entire look of the reception and my photos are stunning. And the photo booth?! It had a longer line than the buffet! The props, backgrounds, they even had staff on site to 'work the booth' to make sure everything went smooth. The guests got to keep a photo sheet of there own, and Makin Memories put together a scrap book (plus USB) of all our guests funny pix! Talk about standing out!! I have been to tons of weddings, and I loved my own- but i have to say- the photobooth 'took the cake". Everything about 'our day' was special, but the change in lighting and the photo booth really worked to make our wedding day stand out n the minds of our friends and family as the most beautiful/fun wedding they had ever been to! Best decision ever :-)

Sent on 04/29/2013

Heidi,

Thank you for the glowing review!! I am glad you liked the lighting and yes, the photobooth was fun for everyone!! I hope JB and yourself enjoy the scrapbook and all the photos from the night!!

Emily · Married on 01/19/2013

Working with Sam and Jason was an absolute pleasure. They made sure to incorporate our personal preferences and values into the entire reception. They were both incredibly personable and easy going as well as prepared and professional. I couldn't have picked anyone to do a better job.

From our initial meeting and communication with them to the wedding reception, Bryce and I were very impressed. They met with us at our convenience to discuss the schedule of events, time, location, and any other details that we wanted to address. They provided us with a detailed packet on the easiest way to organize our thoughts and ideas about the reception, and gave us pointers on things to add or avoid that would make the event run smoothly. The music list they put together was amazing and catered to all age groups. There was never a point in the evening where the dance floor was empty!

We feel that our reception was a total success and that the credit should definitely go to Jason and Sam! We've already had friends ask us for their contact information and everyone raved about how much fun they had. I will absolutey call them again for another event!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Emily,

Thank you for allowing us to be part of Bryce and your day!! Your friends and family were great and you could tell how excited they were for you two. The dance floor was packed all night!!!

Jessica · Married on 11/17/2012

Kentucky Pro DJ did a fabulous job with my wedding. They went above and beyond - taking the time to meet with us before the wedding, offered great suggestions and really made this part of the process much less stressful. They were extremely professional and willing to do/help with whatever we asked them to do. I highly recommend KY Pro DJ to anyone planning a wedding, or any other event!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

I contacted Kentucky Pro DJ in a panic and at the last minute (because we originally decided not to use a DJ) and they were so wonderful!They had a great DJ (Sam Tyree) available last minute for us and we met with them a few days later to sign the contract and discuss the reception. They were incredibly organized, professional and focused on making sure our reception was exactly how we wanted it to be. Not only did they provide us with great music all night, they really helped us with the entire flow of our reception-for example, when to cut the cake, do the toast, have the dances and so on. (Which was above and beyond what I expected them to do and what my husband and I valued the most!)

We also had a hard time picking certain songs for the cake cutting and first dances and KY Pro DJ sent us a list of commonly used wedding songs that was SO helpful!

If I had any questions or concerns the week leading up to the wedding, I could simply pick up the phone and call or text Jason Henninger or Sam Tyree and they always responded immediately to answer my questions.

During our wedding I was a little bit of a wreck, and Sam was there to tell me what was happening next! :) He was fabulous!

I would definitely recommend KY Pro DJ (and have done so to all of my friends who are engaged and planning weddings!)

Sent on 04/17/2013

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2012

He was absolutely amazing! Jason was in charge of the weddig music, cocktail hour music, DJ at reception and photo booth!! He kept the order of events flowing flawlessly! He did a great job and made my night PERFECT!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2012

I could not have been happier with Ky Pro DJ's services for my ceremony and reception! They took time to meet multiple times to discuss our choices in music and to ensure that we had the wedding of our dreams. With Ky Pro DJ's expertise, everything flowed smoothly and seemlessly throughout the evening, competed our ceremony with their sound system, and made our reception elegant, yet fun! Just as we had envisioned!
    I will highly recommend Ky Pro DJ to any of my friends and collegues.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2012

KY Pro DJ is absolutely wonderful. My sister used Jason for her wedding a year ago and after seeing how personable he was, I immediately called him the following Monday to book him for my weddding. Jason returns your calls/emails quickly and is very organized and creative. One of the best parts about using an experienced DJ such as Jason instead of a band is the fact that a DJ knows how to keep the reception flowing and knows how to keep everything occuring in the event on time. KY Pro DJ played a variety of music that was loved by all age groups, keeping our guests on the dance floor. (And no they wern't forced on the dance floor by silly line dance songs). I highly encourage all brides to use KY Pro DJ!!!!!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2012

By far the best DJ in Kentucky! We are so glad that we chose Jason for our wedding. He was very professional, personable and accommodating. He kept everyone on the dance floor all night! I would highly recommend Kentucky Pro DJ for your wedding or event. He is just awesome!

Sent on 10/17/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Kentucky Pro DJ! At first, we had been a little hesitant to hire a DJ rather than a band because we were very concerned about a possible "cheese factor". We acknowledged that a DJ would service our differing musical tastes better then a band, but we were very opposed to typical wedding "line dances." Simply put, we wanted the music to match the formality of the wedding. That's where Jason and Kentucky Pro DJ came in! Jason was incredibly professional from the moment we met him until we parted on the wedding night. He was very in tune with our needs and wants and did not stray at all from what we had asked of him. I give him the highest possible rating and would definetly recommend hiring him for your big day!!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Kathleen · Married on 08/10/2012

Jason was amazing! My husband and I went to five weddings this season, and only 1 had a decent DJ. Jason blew them all out of the water, we still had at least 40 people dancing at the end of the reception. Worth every penny, and very accommodating. We got his name from a friend where he had DJ'd at their wedding, and we are so glad we did!!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2012

Jason was amazing! He did an awesome job keeping our wedding flowing perfectly throughout the night. Jason was in constant contact with us throughout the night to ask us if there was anything else we wanted. He kept us updated on the timeline. I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone who wants a stress free day and night!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Cory · Married on 07/14/2012

I only have one thing to say: if u want class, style, professionalism, and an absolute blast of a time then all i can say is kyprodj / makin memories photo booth and lounge....its basically a no brainer...

Sent on 07/18/2012

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2012

Absolutely LOVE Jason! He was very organized, got back to me very quickly and kept everyone dancing all night long! If I could plan the wedding all over again I would hire him again in a heart beat and then pay for party and dancing time!!! Hire Jason!!!!! He is worth every single penny!