Kennedy-Doss Event Management Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Emily Married on 09/04/2021

September 4th 2021 wedding

Planning a wedding in general is a extremely stressful time in any couples lives, but planning a wedding in 6 months during a pandemic is more than stressful. After finding Marnie Kennedy and Lauri Doss, almost all of my stress disappeared. Marnie and Lauri did a great job during planning with keeping everything in order, getting in contact with vendors, keeping in contact, and being responsive. Even if that meant me texting or calling at all hours of the night and early mornings, to last minute changes and needing an officiant. When the day of the wedding came, I was able to enjoy my day with my bridal party and not worry while Marnie and Lauri made my wedding dreams come true. From decorations, to keeping everyone on a timeline, to running up a flight of stairs seconds before I was supposed to walk down the aisle to make sure I had my bouquet,to making sure I was having the best time possible. These two women made my day stress free and seamless. Every bride/groom should have a wedding day be like no other. For us that was because of our Marnie and Lauri duo. I would recommend anyone to Kennedy and Doss Event Management. Thank you ladies for being my wedding dream team!!!
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 08/14/2021

Best decision I made!

Planning a wedding can be stressful enough, now we have to throw covid into the mix and it makes the planning process more stressful. I had to make new plans as Covid had originally made our wedding plans not able to happen.
    Working with Laurie was the BEST decision I could have made. After even my first conversation with her I felt extremely confident that my wedding would be everything I imagined, even though we were unable to go with our original plan. Laurie made the planning process the easiest and funniest thing in the world. I never felt like I had to worry about anything. She was extremely attentive, upbeat, responsive and knowledgeable. Being new to the Myrtle Beach area I had no idea where to start to other venders. Laurie has years worth of connections including photography, music, makeup, hair, officiants, and desserts that made that process easy, and stress free. Any time I had questions or concerns, she was there to ease my mind and assure me things would work out.
    4 days before my wedding my photographer ended up testing positive for Covid. When I heard the news my heart SANK! However, Laurie was the BEST person to have by my side because I did not have to worry about a single thing, even though I was worrying because I no longer had a photographer, she assured me she was on it and it would be fine. Within 4 hours she had someone else lined up and ready to go with 4 days notice!! After that moment I knew working with Laurie was the best decision.
    Fast forward to wedding day: Laurie made the wedding look absolutely amazing! With her and everything she did my wedding was more amazing than I could have ever imagined!

Kennedy-Doss Event Management's reply:

Thank you Casey. You and Sean were amazing. Love you both! I was so happy to be a part of your day. Your guests were fun and everyone was so nice. That always makes our job so much
    easier.

Lauri
    Christine R. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing and made very fun

These 2 ladies were amazing from day 1. I'm so glad I used them and would recommend them to anyone would need help.. couldn't have planned my wedding in less than 3 months without them ❤
    Chantel S. Married on 03/27/2021

Javon and Chantel’s Wedding

Lauri is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! This is the person you want to hire because she is wonderful!! Our wedding was on March 27 and Lauri was our wedding reception coordinator and EVERYTHING was professionally coordinated!!! Lauri was ON IT from the beginning and I talked to her almost everyday, literally!! Any questions, advice, even about my wedding she was a text or phone call away!!! Lauri was helping me with wedding questions and advice when I had a wedding planner that wasn’t communicating! This lady has been a life saver for me. If she sensed a little bit of stress she immediately took over and just said everything that I needed to hear before getting off the call. I can tell you that with Lauri taking over my reception, there were no worries or stress at all. Did I mention I live in Texas and my wedding was on Myrtle Beach, SC. Having an out of state wedding can already be stressful but when you have a coordinator as great as I did, you can sleep very well at night! Lauri took charge and visited vendors that I was interested in, booked furniture, made sure everyone was present and ON TIME. Lauri and Marnie were both at my reception and when I tell you made me feel like a QUEEN!!! They constantly checked in on me to make sure I didn’t have to lift a finger for ANYTHING! Our food was on the table and ready when we arrived, drinks and Lauri came over to make sure we didn’t want more food or drinks!! She would even come over to ask if everything is ok and if there was anything or anyone that she needed to take care of! Lauri even made sure my DJ was taken care of with food!! Looking at my photos, Marnie and Lauri were even over helping with the serving of food!!!!!! This team is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! My husband and I felt like we already knew Lauri for years when just meeting face to face for the first time on our wedding day!!! Lauri is SO AMAZING that I could go on and on and on about her!!!!!! Oh my God she is wonderful because I was able to enjoy my wedding reception without worrying about a THING!!!!!!! The was the happiest day of my life and Lauri definitely added to that!!!! I’m trying to think of a reason that I need to use her again right now but I don’t have one lol!!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Kennedy Doss!!!!!! Lauri is a SPECIAL Person and will be hearing from me again!!!! She took over COMPLETELY and took ALL MY STRESS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!
    Amber R. Married on 02/14/2021

My happy ever after

Marnie is amazing, so is her team of wonderful people. My wedding was beautiful and above what i expected. And laurie made us all laugh with our wedding vows. Marnie did everything all i did was show up for my wedding. If it wasnt for her i dont think i could've pulled this off. Marnie will go above and beyone to make sure your wedding is everything you could imagine and more.
    Mary B. Married on 10/25/2019

The Cooper House

Literally the best experience of my life as a bride. Barely had to lift a finger!
    Haley Married on 12/14/2018

Lauri gave us our dream wedding!

This duo is amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day truly magical. I recommend them to anyone who is getting married!
    Kevin Married on 08/07/2021

Kennedy-Doss Review

Our experience for our wedding with Kennedy Doss was fantastic! We were able to get everything planned out and they were very flexible to help us get everything that we wanted. Thanks so much!