Kendall Price Photography Reviews

Kendall Price Photography 3
Kendall Price Photography 4
Kendall Price Photography 5

Courtney Banks · Getting married on 07/06/2020

Such a talented photographer!

Kendall is absolutely amazing! She did our engagement photos and they are now some of our most treasured pictures together! The quality and care put into each shot displayed her incredible passion for the profession. She let us be ourselves and as a result, the experience was one we'll never forget. We felt as though she captured the essence of our relationship perfectly! Our pictures were truly a work of art and we couldn't be happier- there was
    nothing plain about them. If any characteristic stands out more than others, its that her finished products are miles beyond the quality of work we've seen from others. A hard-working, talented wedding photographer who is personable and incredibly creative... what more could you want for some of the most important pictures in your life? We were thrilled! Thank you, Kendall, from the bottom of our hearts!

Vanessa Abare · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Fantastic Photos by a Wonderful Photographer

I loved having Kendall take engagement photos for my fiance and I. She knows exactly how to work the angles of the camera to get a great shot. We took our photos up at Lake Tahoe and in a majority of our pictures, you can see a great view of the lake in the entire background. She is highly professional, but at the same time, made the entire process fun. The pictures came out
    beautiful and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Kendall to anyone looking for a wonderful photographer!

Aislinn Mueller · Married on 09/07/2019

Goes Above and Beyond!

Kendall is amazing. She has given us the gift of the most wonderful and special photos ever. She made taking photos so fun even though we are not usually comfortable in front of the camera. She has an amazingly creative eye and we were blown away by her photos. Her talent in choosing locations and lighting is incredible. She went above and beyond arranging every detail to make our photographs unique including getting a classic car for our engagement shoot! She will absolutely be the photographer we use for all of our future milestones. We can't thank her enough.

Monica Marquez · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful Photographer!!!

Kendall is the most wonderful photographer! She photographed engagement and bridal portraits for us, as well as our actual wedding day. Each time we met with and worked with her, we were impressed with how she runs her business. She was always quick to respond to emails and post our pictures online right away. She was the one wedding professional that we felt we could truly count on. And the pictures....they were everything we could have hoped for and more! After Kendall initially took our engagement pictures, our standards were set very high because they turned out so great! She continued to impress us with the bridal portraits and photographs from the wedding day. She really took the time to understand exactly what we wanted and her creativity and ability to get candid moments is unmatched.

• Savannah

Savannah Gibson · Married on 07/07/2019

Beautiful Photos and Attention to Detail!

Having Kendall as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made! Not only are our photographs beautiful, but she was highly organized and incredibly efficient when taking our portraits, pictures of our family and of our wedding party. We really appreciated that she took the time to meet with us prior to our wedding to go over a timeline and shot list so that our day would run smoothly. We loved how she paid attention to detail, but was easy-going at the same time. We could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Kristy Yenick · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Photographer EVER

Kendall is truly amazing. Her experience, professionalism and expertise sets her apart. She captured all of our precious moments and memories that we will re-live over and over again. Working with her was a treat as well. She creates a comfortable and fun environment for you while getting photographed. I'm still in awe of how fast she is able to accomplish getting everyone organized, take photos, and return you back to your party and living in the moment. Her experience is unparalleled and it absolutely shows through in everything she does! She is the best and I can't recommend her enough. From engagement photos, to family photos, to the big day, if you want to document a life milestone moment, you must have Kendall Price Photography...you won't regret it!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Benoit · Married on 06/21/2019

Easygoing!

Kendall was wonderful to work with! She was very organized and prepared, yet patient and flexible throughout our wedding day. Our pictures are beautiful and the whole process (especially all the family and wedding party photos which seem to take forever) was positive. We got many comments from family and guests about how smoothly those photos went. Kendall did a great job getting the specific photos I requested, and then she continued to get photos of as many people enjoying our party as possible. She took extra time to scope out good places for pictures at our venue beforehand and teamed up flawlessly with our other vendors the day of. The pictures show the day perfectly! We look forward to working with Kendall again.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Kendall Price Photography 6
    Kendall Price Photography 7
    Kendall Price Photography 8

Claire Carrington · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Candid Photos!

I loved working with Kendall. Besides being our wedding photographer, she took our engagement pictures as well. We were really nervous to take pictures but she made us feel right at ease. Our engagement session felt like a date where she tagged along with us. She made us laugh the entire time and the result was having candid photos of us that we'll treasure forever. After the engagement session, the bar was set really high for our wedding photos. We really appreciated how she listened to our requests on where we wanted to have pictures taken and that we preferred candid photos above all else. When we received the photos a few weeks after our wedding, we fell in love with all of them. She had paid special attention to us wanting candid shots and she got so many of us and all of our guests. Some of our most treasured photos are of our family members laughing during the reception that she had captured. She seemed to be everywhere at once not missing a single detail and what was going on. We'd highly recommend Kendall!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jeannine Cassettari · Married on 02/24/2019

Personable Photographer, Gorgeous Photos

Kendall photographed our engagement and wedding pictures and they are amazing! My husband doesn't like being photographed and wasn't really looking forward to having his photograph taken but as soon as we met with Kendall, they both were cracking jokes together which made the session and wedding day so much fun. She made us so comfortable in front of the camera and took us to beautiful settings near our venue we didn't know existed. Our pictures turned out gorgeous! We are grateful to have such a talented photographer capture our most treasured memories. She is the best!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Mary Margaret Bishop · Married on 12/31/2018

Photographer turned friend

Through her creativity and originality, Kendall was able to capture one of the most important moments in our lives. We often look back at our wedding photos and are reminded of how special that day was for us. She was able to capture all the moments and people that made our wedding special. Not only did Kendall capture every single moment, but she did it in such a beautiful and artistic way! My husband jokes that Kendall's photos made our wedding look more beautiful than it actually was :) Kendall is a truly talented and professional photographer. We loved her so much we now call her our friend!

Michelle Glover · Married on 11/10/2018

Diamond in the Rough

We chose Kendall to be the photographer for my daughter's wedding after being guests at a wedding where she was the photographer. I cannot say enough about Kendall. She is truly the most gifted photographer we have ever worked with. We used her for the engagement photos, bridal photos, rehearsal and dinner, wedding and reception. She was easy to work with and bent over backwards to make our memories wonderful. She was fun to work with and made my daughter and son in law feel incredible about themselves while taking photos. Kendall captured photos which showed tears, laughter, and smiles and she was able to do it when you least expected it. Some of the pictures she photographed at our reception was nobel prize material. Her pictures tell a story beyond words. Her slideshows with music are amazing and they were 10 times better than the videographer we used. We plan to use her again even if we have to fly her back to Texas where we live! Kendall made the entire year fun and memorable and was very easy to work with. She is unlike any photographer and became a good friend in the process. I can honestly say I have yet to see a photographer that is as good as she is. She is truly a Diamond in the Rough - with a great personality, incredible talent, and customer service that is over the top. I can not express in words just how great she is. We feel blessed to have had Kendall last year. A wedding can be very stressful, but Kendall always had the ability to calm us all down!

Allexsis · Married on 06/21/2018

Kendall and her team did an exceptional job! She made sure to get all the details, thinks I didn’t even think about. She captured all the views we wanted and our photos are absolutely stunning! Our pictures came within a month of our wedding as well, which exceeded my expectations! They did a great job with our rowdy crowd and made sure to stay on the time line! She’s a true professional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Kendall is AMAZING! There are truly not enough good things I could say about her &the incredible talent she has. Kendall is a joy to work with and we are so happy with the way the photos turned out. I'd recommend her to anyone! Hopefully we can work together again in the future. THANK YOU, Kendall!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Kendall Price Photography 9
    Kendall Price Photography 10

Sarah Young · Married on 01/26/2018

Kendall has a gift!

Kendall Price did our engagement and wedding photography. She is truly gifted and has amazing artistic insight into capturing life's moments! We really appreciated that Kendall paid such attention to details and was efficient and organized. She always listened to our wants and desires and captured every important moment from beginning to end. Her work is inspiring and timeless, and we truly appreciate the memories she has given us! Thanks Kendall!

Becka · Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough about Kendall, she went above and beyond our expectations. We loved her photography style, and it was such a delight to work with her. Kendall is amazing at her job and can get the best photos seemingly effortlessly. During our engagement session, I especially appreciated that she had previously looked at a pinterest board I made and knew which photos I was most excited about getting. She was able to direct us without it feeling unnatural, and the pictures came out stunning! And on the wedding day, she did an incredible job capturing all of the moments I had hoped for. Even with some last minute timeline changes, she was very flexible and made sure we got the photos we had wanted - I couldn't be happier with how they turned out and they really let me re-live the day!
    It was also important to my mom that our photographer blended in, while still getting the necessary shots. Kendall did an amazing job of this, and was never in the way of our guests actually experiencing the days events first hand. Lastly, when the photos were delivered, I did notice one family group that we had missed (which was totally my fault), and Kendall was able to combine two other photos we had from the day to create this group. I am forever grateful for this and it turned out perfect! Throughout the process, Kendall was very accommodating and responsive which I greatly appreciated. Overall, I would definitely recommend Kendall, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Erin · Married on 09/16/2017

Kendall was our wedding photographer at Edgewood in September 2017, and she was amazing! We consulted with her about 2 months before our wedding and she got a good idea of who we are and what we wanted. We provided her a list of photographs we wanted, so on the day of our wedding there was no question about what we were going to be doing. She came on time and was the consummate professional - she was very decisive about everything, which I loved. My mom even commented how she didn't hesitate to do what she wanted in order to get the photos she thought would look best (even moving around furniture at the new Lodge!). We just received our photographs and they are amazing! I didn't even see her most of the evening (after our ceremony), but she was there and she was taking fantastic candid shots throughout the entire evening. I could not be happier with our photos and am so happy I chose her. One of the most perfect days, and now I will always have the most amazing photographs to remember it. Thank you! :)

Sent on 12/19/2017

Calli · Married on 10/08/2016

Kendall is an amazing photographer and we truly loved every photo from our wedding. She is thoughtful, organized, professional, and personable. We highly recommend Kendall Price and we look forward to having her photograph our next life event.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2016

I had a great time working with Kendall. She was so easy to work with and had great guidance during the reception and portrait shots. Her direction for how to stand and pose made for us to have the most beautiful photos! She captured EVERYTHING about our wedding down to the smallest details. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2016

You can tell Kendall has been in the business for years. She is very professional and is very talented. Our wedding pictures at Lake Tahoe turned out absolutely gorgeous! We are from another state and even though we had a three hour time difference she was always very prompt to answer any and all our needs. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

It is important to find a photographer that you can just click with! Kendall was so much fun, and made the day go so smoothly. We were so impressed with all of the different pictures she was able to get. She was all over the place, and seemed to be enjoying every second of it. She is a great photographer to go with, and we would highly recommend her for anyone's special day!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Megan · Married on 06/04/2016

Kendall was an amazing wedding photographer and a true pleasure to work with. She made (what otherwise would have been an incredibly hectic day) seem manageable & fun - she made sure we stayed on schedule for photographs, but she was also flexible and spontaneous in terms of jumping in for the perfect shot at the perfect time (without at all being intrusive). We did a lot of research to find the vendors for our wedding, and in terms of quality of service and value, Kendall is at the top - we love the style of her photography, and her pricing is incredibly reasonable compared to some of the other Tahoe photographers out there. We have no hesitations recommending her as a wedding photographer - hire Kendall! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Kendall has such a gift.... she was able to capture the love, energy, and creativity we had desired for our memories. Although weather was uncooperative, she was able to make the most out of the topography available and did so quickly. She allows you to list specific pictures and poses while getting the right lighting to go with it. She's just amazing.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Susan · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Kendall was an amazing experience! She is not only a skilled professional when it comes to photography, but she is also extremely personable and easy to work with. From the first meeting at our engagement session to the day of our wedding, she made us feel so at ease. Kendall not only captured the details of our wedding, but the emotion in those moments, which is part of what made our day so special. Her knowledge of the Lake Tahoe area is amazing including the best locations for engagement photos and the ideal times of day for lighting, all of which contributes to the flawless photos she produces. With Kendall, you get high quality photos with an unparalleled person touch. We absolutely loved working with Kendall, and would recommend her to anyone considering her for their event!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kendall is talented, energetic, fun, and has a real knack for getting that true moment.
    She is amazing at capturing that single expression. She is also a phenomenal editor. Can really tell the story of your day. Make sure you order a book from her, too.
    Thank you Kendall!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Pandora · Married on 09/14/2015

Her work speaks for itself.
    Not just occasional good shots~ALL of them are exceptional!

She has a great eye, and incredible understanding of light!
    Has a quiet manner, and achieves her results without obvious effort or hurry

Highly reccommend!