Ken Lewis Studio Reviews

54 | Reno, NV

54 Reviews for Ken Lewis Studio

Kelley · Married on 10/20/2012

Extremely happy with our wedding photos! So much creativity! Ken caught every magic moment and beyond. I highly recommend! I am simply thrilled with his work!

Sent on 10/29/2012

John · Married on 08/18/2012

I loved Ken's work. We had a beautiful day and Ken captured every minute of it the pictures came out perfect and his pricing is incredible. I would definitely refer him to all of my friends and family.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Stacie · Married on 08/18/2012

We love Ken’s work. Our wedding packet included engagement photos, wedding photos and honeymoon photos (pictures after the wedding). The price was very reasonable and I would recommend Ken to anyone. I can’t wait to get our pictures and order my canvas from Ken. Thank you Ken for capturing our special day!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/04/2012

Ken did an excellent job. He was there when he said he would be and did everything we asked and more. We love the pics and everyone at the wedding liked him and thought he did a very professional job.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Ken was great! he did a wonderful job working with us, he was very flexible and professional. My family kept saying they liked his style and they hardly noticed him during the wedding ceremony. We received our pictures and videos pretty fast. I absolutely love the the pictures, he really captured the emotions of our ceremony, and we have tuns of really cool pictures from the reception and preparation. I highly recommend Ken he will definitely try to give you exactly what you want. We want to say thank you again Ken =)

Sent on 09/05/2012

Adrianne · Married on 09/10/2011

Ken Lewis was fantastic! From the moment we first called until the last picture cd arrived, Ken was very attentive and in touch with us and our wants and needs. I would totally recommend him for others and will call him again for our upcoming important events.

Sent on 01/29/2013
  • User2193675 · event on: 08/12/2011

Took many shots for a family photo. Didn't charge for travel to Lake Tahoe.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Linda · Married on 06/11/2011

Our experience with Ken on that special day was to say the least awesome. From the engagement pictures to the wedding day, he went above and beyond. Not only working with the families schedule but also working within the couples budget. The quality of his work is beyond reproach. We have some of the most fantastic pictures of the beautiful bride and groom, not to mention our family and friends. I would recommend Mr. Lewis to any family for quality, professional work. he would not disappoint.

Sent on 01/27/2012

Dave · event on: 06/10/2011

Ken Lewis performed a photo session for my son's High School graduation year. It was the first time our family had ever done anything like this, but Ken was very accomodating and patient in guiding us along in this process and assisting us with many great ideas and suggestions for possible photo poses and background options. Ken is very creative and really takes the time to understand his client's wants and desires. For example, we were wanting to include a photo insert with the graduation announcement and Ken went to work on researching available options to maximize number of photos that could be presented in a quality fashion and still fit in the regular size announcement envelope. End product was a very professionally created multi fold insert with five pictures presented on each side. All our family members and friends were blown away by it and had never seen anything like it before. They thought it was an amazing one of a kind photo insert that will have lasting memories. Another request we had of Ken was to put together a large scale (blown up) picture display for honoring my son at his H.S. Graduation Party. We wanted it to be a "sports theme" to recognize my son's accomplishments participating in H. S. Sports. Once again, Ken was very talented and creative in designing a large photo that displayed a blend of lettermen jacket shots together with football and basketball picture poses. We were very pleased and happy with what Ken designed for us and it was very well received at the party. In conclusion, we were very satisfied with Ken's photography services, talent, creativity, and professionalism and would highly recommend Ken to anyone in need of such services. Dave Armstrong, Washoe Valley, NV

Sent on 01/27/2012

Charity · Married on 06/04/2011

Ken is a wonderful photographer. My wedding pictures turned out beautifully. He captured every moment you would ever want to remember your special day with. He also did my engagement pictures and I was amazed when I received them. I would absolutely use Ken again for any special event that I want to remember forever.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Judy · Married on 06/04/2011

Ken was over the top. He provided photograph services for my daughter's engagement announcements and the wedding and reception. Ken gave us such a great deal that we were afraid that he would only come and spend fifteen minutes to obtain the announcement pictures. Ken spent 3 hours with my daughter and her fiance taking the announcement pictures. Ken was extremely professional. The poses and moments that he caoght on film are priceless treasures.

Linda · event on: 10/16/2010

Excellent pictures !! Ken was very professional and took a great variety of pictures. He was able to get on the dance floor and take his pictures without getting in the way. Ken is very creative and delivered exactly what I requested. I highly recommend Ken Lewis Studio.

Shawna · Married on 09/03/2010

Ken Lewis was MORE than patient, friendly, and professional. He was a perfectionist that kept raising the bar on all photos and poses. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Cynthia · Married on 07/17/2010

Ken was fabulous! He is amazing and our pictures are the best! Our Wedding album is so beautiful! I would highly recommend his services

Ryan · Married on 01/07/2006

Ken Lewis is a great guy who worked hard to make our wedding pictures special and memorable. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Jason · Married on 07/22/2005

Ken was great to work with, very professional and the wedding photos turned out awesome!

Sent on 01/29/2012

Brynda · Married on 08/05/1989

Ken Lewis is an excellent photographer. I cherish
    My Wedding pictures. He took pictures of everyone
    And had great ideas about what would look best!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Ken was very professional. He worked well within a very tight time constraint that our vendor has in place. We had to reschedule our engagement session a number of time and he was very accommodating. Most importantly the pictures came out stunning- he does amazing things with lighting and making a background really pop.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Ken was very flexible and really worked with us to provide a great service for the budget we had set aside for photography. We will treasure the photos from our memorable day for years to come!

Sent on 12/28/2013

Nancy · event on: 12/03/2011

I had the distinct pleasure of engaging Ken Lewis to produce professional quality phtographs to be used in advertising presentations, etc. He was friendly, professional and his end product was above and beyond what I was expecting.

I was a professional model and as such worked with a lot of photographers. Ken was so easy to work with, it made it much easier.

I will use him again in the future and I have and will continue to recommend him to others in need of his services.

Sent on 01/26/2012

Sheri · Married on 06/18/2015

I had had a hard time getting Photographers to respond to me since I was planning my wedding so far out. But Ken, responding right away. Even thanking me for inquiring I will reach out to you with some suggestions. Which I loved! He had samples for us to see, pricing available right there. I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Nancy · Married on 07/05/2014

I was amazed at all the photos Ken took during the wedding and after party. It was a very hectic day and he made the photos look easy.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Alexis · Married on 10/17/2015

Very high quality pictures for an affordable price. Him and his son Jarred were great!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Ken did an awesome job! His pictures are amazing! He is genuine and in the business because he has a love for photography not just to get your money! I would highly recommend ken Lewis!

Sent on 12/31/2013

Katie · Married on 02/21/2015

Ken and his team were very professional. They met all the terms of their contract and provided so many great photos to choose from.

Sent on 06/16/2015