Ken Lewis Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
    Kelsey Married on 12/05/2015
    Ken was a breez to work with. He walked me through the entire process of photographing our wedding. He was incredibly responsive, has convenient payment methods, and made it easy for me to convey what I wanted out of the whole experience. He was fun to shoot with and made all my guests and I feel incredibly relaxed. I would absolutely use his services again/ reccomend him to everyone I know looking for a professional photographer.
    Chelsie Married on 10/03/2015
    Ken was an amazing photographer and was able to capture the best photographs of a very special day. I love all of them and appreciated the amount of photos he was able to take. I would recommend him to others.
    Erin Married on 08/08/2015
    Ken and his son, Jared, were absolutely wonderful during our wedding day. The pictures turned out stunning and beautiful; every moment of our big day was captured in timeless memories. Ken was very flexible when it came to scheduling an engagement shoot. We were able to leave on a spur of the moment and drive an hour to Lake Tahoe. Ken went above and beyond during the rugged hike scaling down the hill to capture the best lights and views of the lake. We are very pleased with the entire packet and have already recommended him to a friend who is soon getting married. Lastly, Ken was very punctual with returning emails and having all the wedding albums ready for viewing after the wedding. Couldn't be happier with our photographer.
    Amanda Married on 06/20/2015
    Ken was an amazing photographer. He walked us through every step and capture every great moment we had! He is extremely friendly, knowledgable, and passionate about his work.
  • User2487687 2+ years ago
    Ken was very responsive, and stayed in touch throughout the entire wedding planning process. Ken and his crew were flexible, had a lot of great ideas, and made us very comfortable.
    Robert Married on 02/12/2015
    Absolutely caught the essence of our special day on camera!
    Kelly Married on 10/18/2014
    Ken is very professional, and takes beautiful pictures.
    Brenda Married on 10/18/2014
    Ken Lewis goes the distance! Pictures are excellent! Very impressed how comfortable Ken made everyone feel while taking the pre-wedding morning pics of the bride and bridal party at our house. We are so happy we picked Ken for our daughters wedding photographer, what he offers for the price is outstanding!
  • User1985446 2+ years ago
    Did engagement, rehearsal and wedding pictures....all very nice
  • User1992918 2+ years ago
    Ken went above and beyond to ensure that my now husband and I had a stress free wedding ceremony and reception. From the engagement to the reception Ken provided a variety of photos to choose from... needless to say, the 5,000 photos he took of our two day event had us speechless. He captured every moment of our special day. Looking back, we don't know if anyone else would have had the expertise and stamina to keep up with us. We are grateful for Ken and for his exceeding work ethic. Thank you Ken!!!
    Kristina Married on 09/21/2014
    Ken was amazing through the whole wedding process, on the day of our save the date session the weather was really windy and raining, he gave us the option of picking a new day but we chose to stick it out and he stuck it out with us and then he offered us an in studio session as well! On the wedding day they came early and stayed 10 hours and his son was with him to help with pictures which was really nice to have multiple photographers throughout the day. We received our pictures within 3 weeks and they are all beautiful! I would defiantly recommend to anyone
    Subrina Married on 08/31/2014
    I really enjoyed working with Ken. We took engagement photos in Tahoe which was fun to do and really allowed his creativity to show. On the wedding day, he and his team followed my Groom and I all day and was very responsive to my requests. He uploaded my pictures to a website very quickly after the date of the wedding and sent me flash drives soon after along with a slideshow of my favorites! I would recommend Ken Lewis to anyone who wants any kind of professional pictures taken.
    Brittany Married on 08/16/2014
    Ken did an amazing job capturing all of the most important parts of our special day. He was attentive and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. I really appreciated having such a reliable photographer keep me calm and sane all day! Ken was patient with my large family and the pictures came out do beautifully! I highly recommend him to anyone!
  • User1992638 2+ years ago
    Ken was a really great photographer! Thanks Ken!
    Kimberly Married on 07/20/2014
    Ken Lewis was AMAZING! He went above and beyond for us. He took pictures at our rehearsal and did a honeymoon photo session for us. On the wedding day he was early and stayed to the very end. Ken found the best spots for our photos and politely pulled us away to take them. I highly recommend him as your photographer.
  • User1989288 2+ years ago
    I'm so happy and grateful I found Ken Lewis to photograph our wedding. He was professional, prompt, and made the whole experience fun and low-stress. He was able to work within our tight budget too, which was a huge relief - no one else I consulted with was so flexible. I would highly recommend Ken Lewis to photograph your event!
    Elisa Married on 04/19/2014
    Ken Lewis was more than we expected. He was AWESOME! He took engagement photos of us that turned out great and we had a lot of fun doing them too:). Our wedding photos are beautiful! He really went above and beyond. We also took honeymoon photos about a month or two after our wedding and that was a lot of fun too;). Those turned out great as well:). We ordered a canvas after the wedding and it looks wonderful! Ken always got back to us promptly with any questions, was kind, professional and everything a couple could look for in a wedding photographer. His prices were very fair and competitive as well. Thank you, Ken:).
  • User1490339 2+ years ago
    Took fantastic pictures..extremely pleased with all of them. Very creative and knowledgeable in all aspects of photography. Pleasant to work with. Was fast on his feet and great at improvising. Definitely got much more than was expected.
    Michelle Married on 12/21/2013
    Ken took wonderful photos of my daughter's wedding. He came the day before and looked for places to take pictures and was accommodating when things changed. There are so many beautiful photos it is hard to choose.
    Gina Event on: 12/14/2013
    Excellent and quick turnaround time. We had a lot of fun posing and everyone said they really liked their pictures!
    Shaun Married on 11/04/2013
    Ken was very responsive -- he returned my inquiry within a few hours -- and completely professional. He was able to make himself available very short notice and arrived early to prep for our the shoot. He had great ideas for shots and the images look awesome, even though most of them were taken indoors in a dark space. Overall we are extremely happy with our decision to go with Ken.
  • User1497277 Event on: 09/18/2013
    I hired Ken Lewis for two large government agency functions. Not only did he do an excellent job, but the photos were available for review/viewing the next day!
    Chelsea Married on 09/14/2013
    Ken Lewis did the best photography/ videography. Ken and his crew were so pleasant to work with and they did an amazing job for my wedding capturing every moment. I would highly recommend him!
    Nicole Married on 09/01/2013
    Ken went above and beyond being a photographer! When things went crazy he was able to step up and do what was needed to save my wedding. Could not have had a better photographer. Very professional and everyone had nothing but great words to say about him. Our pictures turned out beautiful! He truly is gifted in photography! Thanks again Ken for doing such an amazing job!
    Tawny Married on 08/31/2013
    Overall Ken was a great photographer and we are very happy with our wedding pictures. As we look back through them we are able to relive the entire day and that's what it's all about.