41 Reviews for Ken Foster Trio

Vocals (2)
Willing to Travel (2)
Music During Breaks (1)
35 Ken Foster Trio Reviews

This is the second time that we have used the Ken Foster Trio for a daughter's wedding reception and they were excellent both times! I would highly recommend them. The music really set the ambience for the evening and made our events classy and fun. Ken and Brian are easy to work with and professional in every way. We would definitely hire them again if the need arose.

Profile Picture Joel, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Willing to Travel

Great Band! I did not have a large wedding, about 50 people, and so was nervous about having a DJ or a band because I thought there would not be enough people to have anyone on the dance floor. Boy, was I wrong! This band figures out what music gets your group dancing and keeps them there! They answered all my emails and concerns timely and patiently, and were a pleasure to work with during the wedding - easygoing, hassle-free, organized, and very professional. Their price is very reasonable for live music. They also allowed my sister to sing some songs with them that she requested. It was amazing! I cannot say enough good things about these guys!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We couldn't of had as much fun as we did without them. They knew what and when to play music before we did. They could play any song we asked. The best man started singing Sweet Caroline and everyone joined in. We had a dance floor and it was never emptied. The younger kids loved it s well as the older people. We even had a 91 year old dancing to the music. When they cut the cake they had music just for that event. When the bride threw the bouquet,they were ready for that. They were very accommodating with the process of putting it all together. Just a great band!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Instrumentals, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Super fun and great atmosphere for a super memorable day! They were way fun an d kept the party going as friends and family all came together to celebrate our new life together! I recommend them to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Wade, 8/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

The Ken Foster Trio MADE our wedding! Everybody at our wedding was dancing! They made it THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were wonderful! Best decision I made was hiring this band. Even during their breaks they played fun upbeat music that kept everyone dancing. All of my guests loved them.

Profile Picture Whitney, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

We are so happy that we hired the Ken Foster Trio for our daughter's wedding. It helped turn their reception into a fun, yet classy, party. Everyone, from young to old, was on the dance floor. And every song request that my daughter and son-in-law made in advance was played throughout the evening. The band even learned a song that our daughter had written, and they played along with the original recording for the father-daughter dance. It was beautiful. We will definitely be hiring them again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was amazing at our wedding reception! They can play such a variety of music and we loved the energy they brought to the party! Great to work with. We received so many compliments from our guests! Highly recommend this band for any event!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Ken Foster Trio played at our corporate banquet (250+ attendees, black tie event) in August 2014. They absolutely exceeded our expectations. They provided cheerful, non-intrusive background music during the meal, and continued the great tunes throughout the night. Guests recognized instrumental versions of Disney favorites and pop songs, and by the banquet conclusion, many were dancing. They played everything from Frozen's "Let it God," to Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Highly recommend hiring the Ken Foster Trio! A great addition to your event!

Profile Picture User4351399, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Ken Foster Trio was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. They played great background music for the first half, did some fun stuff to match the bouquet toss etc., and then played an awesome set for dancing. They were really great at adjusting to the mood of the crowd and matching the level of dancers we had there.

Profile Picture Angela, 7/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

This was such a fun band. It was the brides favorite part of the evening. She especially loved that they were so great about playing songs that meant a lot to her and the groom. The best part was the band was a surprise, she thought she was just going to have to use a CD. Thank you for helping me make a dear friends's day even more special.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was great to work with! I had a very specific theme of "Geek" with multiple decorations of Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, video games, and many more. Since my theme was more out of the ordinary, I wanted specific music to represent my theme. They gladly took my music ideas and sheet music of what I wanted and learned them quickly, making my geek-y wedding even more awesome. They also let me sing with them! Also, the band knew when to start playing without me having to tell them. When they weren't playing my specific songs, their song choice was excellent and got the guests excited to dance. Don't go with a DJ or plain CDs, get this band and make your night even more memorable!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired the Ken Foster Trio for our wedding. Many of our guests said the band was the best part of the wedding. They allowed us to choose the songs we wanted to be played and were willing to learn new songs to accommodate us. They are fantastic!

Profile Picture Chris, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I have used this band for all my daughters' weddings. They are the best!

Profile Picture Kristy, 1/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I had the Ken Foster Trio play music at my wedding reception. They did a great job, everyone was up on their feet dancing and having a great time. They accommodated to my music taste, they even learned new music that I requested to be played. Very professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kira, 9/14/13, 1 Review

Dear Brian,
I just wanted to send a little Thank-you note to you and the band members. It was an amazing day and your band seemed to make the reception just perfect. We hardly have any dancers in our families but your music touch the hidden music soul in each one of our guests. You had guests up dancing in corners and between tables because we hadn't planned on anyone dancing and didn't leave space for a dance floor. With every Disney song you would play, I would see the faces of all, young and old, light up like a Christmas tree. (and as you know, that was most of the music) I can't imagine that their could be a better band anywhere that could spark the kind of excitement that I saw in the faces of all. I even had several of the teenage girls wanting you at their wedding receptions when they "grow up and get married".
You were wonderful.
Thanks so very much

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

You did an excellent job in complimenting the theme - German - of our wedding. It was all so perfect. It is something that our grandkids will always remember. We had a wonderful time dancing to your music, but the grandkids did even more. One comment was, "I wish I could turn the time back and dance some more." So you know that when the time comes, she'll pick you to play at her wedding reception.

Thank you again for making the evening a fun and memorable event.

Profile Picture Brigitte, 8/27/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Ken Foster Trio was fabulous! They performed a perfect selection of music for the event. I had guests mention how much they enjoyed them and appreciated that they were not so loud that the guests could mingle and still hear each other. They set a mood for our reception which actually got people dancing! After the Bride and Groom had their first dances, everyone got in on the fun young and old! Loved them!

Profile Picture Janice, 8/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was absolutely perfect at my wedding. They created a great atmosphere and it didn’t take long to get everyone up and dancing. They were very easy to communicate with from the beginning. I kept changing their start time for the dinner reception and they were very flexible. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ansley , 8/19/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired Ken Foster Trio for our wedding reception in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in August 2011. We had read amazing reviews about them and their performance and professionalism completely lived up to their high rating! I sent them a schedule of the events and the song requests and they were so responsive and played the right songs at the right time. They set the mood for the dinner and event in such a way that an ipod could never replicate.

My sister, who is a singer, brought a track that wouldn't work. So they offered to play while she sang. It took them about 2 minutes to coordinate and it turned out beautifully. I was so glad they were so flexible and willing to work with her.

Bottom line, they are talented and fantastic and the crowd will love them. Having such an amazing band offers a wow factor to your wedding for such a reasonable price. Book them!!! I was so glad I did and I am still receiving complements on having them play at the wedding. Thank you Ken Foster Trio!

Profile Picture Camila, 8/17/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

The Ken Foster Trio played at my wedding and were a reasonable price and created a very fun and upbeat environment at my reception. I loved them! Everyone was dancing, it was a delight.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

Ken Foster Trio was AMAZING!!!!!! I saw them at my cousin's band years ago and I told my mom "the day I get engaged I am booking them and planning my wedding day around them". Years later, I got engaged and the first thing I did was see when they were available. The wedding day came and they were wonderful...everyone that came through the line kept saying how great the band was and now months after my wedding I still get people that complimant on how they LOVED the band. They were so easy to work with and played all the great songs. People loved to dance and I loved dancing. They truly were one of my most favorite mermories of my wedding day. I would HIGHLY recommend them!!! Thanks Ken Foster Trio for making my day so great!

Profile Picture Niki, 6/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

I highly recommend this band to any bride looking to spice up her wedding/reception. Six months later those that came to my reception still tell me how fabulous and memorable the music was. This band has a large selection of songs and they will play anything you request. Without being asked they played just the right music for the cutting of the cake and for the bouquet toss. They even stayed after to play music for the spontaneous dance party. I couldn't have asked for a better band. They were so respectful and payed lots of attention to how the crowd responded to their music. Thank you for being the icing on the cake for my perfect wedding!!!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 4/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Ken Foster Trio were fantastic! Not only were they a great value, but they knew a huge range of songs that made our 1950's themed wedding really swing. They kept the place jumping. Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Ari, 2/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

We have hired this great band three times. Every time was fantastic. They make the event much more fun and memorable. At our son's recent wedding, by the end of the night everyone had danced -- EVERYONE. It was so fun. The groom's grandmother said afterward, "I want to remember this night forever... it was so great watching all of my grand children dancing and having so much fun." I can not recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture Brian, 1/7/11, 1 Review