Kemper Lakes Golf Club Reviews

Kemper Lakes Golf Club 4
Kemper Lakes Golf Club 5

Kenneth Ritter · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Wonderful experience!

Our son was married at Kemper. It is a beautiful room and setting, especially the outdoors for photos. Jessica and her staff are top notch and were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Katarzyna · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful place

Gorgeous place . We had ceremony and reception there . Everyone loved how it looked like . Jessica is easy to work with . She helped with everything . Highly recommended !!

Kemper Lakes Golf Club 6
    Sent on 07/24/2019
  • BlushPrincess

Nicola Vierk · Married on 06/08/2019

5 Star venue

Kemper Lakes made all of our dreams come true for our reception. They delivered excellent service and we had an unforgettable evening. Jessica helped us in every aspect and was very easy to communicate with. She kept us up to date on everything and her team set up everything just perfect for us.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Betsy · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful site for a wedding ceremony

We got married on the peninsula at Kemper Lakes. It is a gorgeous spot for a wedding ceremony. Jessica was a great help in helping run the show day-of to ensure we ended up where we needed to be at the right time. Food is delicious (especially the filet)!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • susan

susan · Married on 05/26/2019

It was perfect

Everything was perfect. Food was great and the venue was beautiful. It rained the day of our wedding and the still cleaned all the water off the patio so the outdoor wedding was still possible. Thank you to them for making everything so easy

Sent on 06/09/2019

Alexandra · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding September 2018

They were great! Jessica was super responsive and helpful. Everything went off without even a hiccup. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Heather · Married on 06/15/2018

Kemper Lakes is a gorgeous venue overlooking the golf course complete with ponds, weeping willows, and vast greenery. The inside of the ballroom was just as beautiful; the staff did such a good job setting it up exactly as I envisioned, if not better! Our event coordinator Jessica was available day and night, constantly responding to the many questions I emailed her. Their entire staff did a fabulous job making the evening a dream come true! Kemper provides dinner, which includes appetizers, an open bar, salads, entrees, and a wedding cake provided by Lovin Oven Cakery. We even ordered late night snacks including a sweet table, pizza, and sliders. Everyone was raving about the delicious food and incredibly gorgeous venue. So happy we picked Kemper!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Eric · Married on 09/30/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better experience at Kemper Lakes. The outdoor setting and indoor banquet room was convenient, elegant and well organized. Jessica, the wedding coordinator was fantastic. She provided great advice and helped us every step of the way to make our day exactly what we wanted and stress free. We felt at ease with her leadership and flexibility. The venue is centrally located to a lot of hotels and restaurants for guests too!

Kemper Lakes Golf Club 7
    Kemper Lakes Golf Club 8
    Sent on 11/19/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/03/2017

Kemper Lakes Golf Club for a wedding is truly a hidden gem. My sister had her baby shower here 2 years ago, and I recently had my wedding and after day brunch here and I could not begin to describe how amazing of a venue Kemper is. Jessica, the banquet manager, is so wonderful and flexible and bended over backwards for us - she made our wedding work out exactly how we wanted. Everyone was raving after about how beautiful the ceremony site was outside and how outstanding the food was. It was the most perfect night. We are so happy we picked Kemper for our wedding and will never forget our amazing day.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/17/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Jessica & the Kemper Lakes venue. With all of the planning that is required of a bride and groom, Jessica was a godsent in making things for our venue as simple as possible. She was responsive, flexible and gave great advice. The venue is absolutely breath taking and made our day feel even more magical! We had our ceremony, reception and pictures at the venue and were so happy with our choice!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

Rob and I recently got married at Kemper Lakes and it was everything we wanted and more. We could not have asked for a better location for our ceremony and reception. Jessica was super helpful throughout all of our planning and made sure that it was perfect for us- we communicated via email, texts, and meeting in person. The grounds at Kemper Lakes are absolutely stunning. The willow trees, flowers, lake, etc make the pictures look beautiful.
    We got to Kemper around 3:00 and did our "first look" pictures. The ceremony started around 5:30 under the willow trees overlooking the lake. Rob and I took a few pictures after the ceremony and were able to enjoy the outdoor cocktail hour with our family and friends. We then headed inside for the reception- which was stunning (Jessica recommended all of the vendors for us). The food at Kemper is honestly the best wedding food I have ever eaten, we had guests choose from steak and chicken or steak and shrimp. There was unlimited wine served throughout dinner which was a huge plus. The reception hall goes until midnight, so we had plenty of time for dancing, late night snacks, and fun! :) I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

We were looking for a wedding venue with indoor and outdoor elements and Kemper Lakes was the perfect fit! We absolutely loved the ceremony site and the reception hall is beautiful. The venue carries itself and doesn't need much to have a beautiful wedding there! Jessica was amazing throughout the entire planning process. She always responded quickly with any questions we had and was extremely helpful and accommodating. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding day and we have Kemper Lakes to thank for that!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2016

Words can't begin to describe how amazing our wedding was at Kemper Lakes. The grounds are stunning and allowed for us to have the most beautiful day. Throughout the entire planning process, Jessica and the staff at Kemper were great to work with and were VERY accommodating! They did a great job bringing our dream wedding vision to life. Our guests are still raving about how amazing our food was during dinner. I would highly recommend Kemper to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Lea · Married on 07/30/2016

I just had my wedding reception at Kemper Lakes and it was absolutely perfect. I was getting complement after complement about how gorgeous the venue & views were, how helpful and friendly the staff was, and how delicious the food tasted! It was truly perfection. :) The golf course is scenic and stunning for pictures, and the reception hall looks amazing lit up at night. Jessica and her team does a phenomenal job, helping you every step of the way. Jessica was great to work with - she was super responsive, knowledgeable, and helped with all of my questions. I couldn't be happier with our decision to book at Kemper Lakes!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Rachael · Married on 07/23/2016

Kemper Lakes was a beautiful place to have my wedding reception! Jessica was amazing to work with, she was very accommodating and quick to respond. All my guests loved the food - they are still talking about it! Unfortunatly, before and during my reception it rained so the outdoor bar/cocktail hour was moved inside (which actually worked out for the best), but Jessica was making sure I was okay and not freaking out over the rain. Although I was not able to take pictures on the golf carts or other areas of the golf course, it was still beautiful right outside of the room. I highly recommend Kemper Lakes to anyone wanting a beautiful place to celebrate your marriage with staff that want that day to be special for you!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Katie · Married on 07/22/2016

Jessica and all of the staff at kemper were amazing to work with.. We could not be more happy with how beautiful and seamless the day went! Jessica was very accommodating and always responded to my emails with hours. We are so happy we choose kemper and couldn't have imagined our wedding anywhere else!!

Sent on 09/14/2016

I can not wait to have our wedding at Kemper Lakes Golf Club in 9 months!! Jessica has been nothing but helpful, courteous and very quick to respond with ideas and such.

Everyone who has already had their wedding has had nothing but positive things to say about their day. Although we are only in the planning process, having found a great venue has only made the planning process that much easier. Looking forward to the big day at Kemper Lakes Golf Club!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

All of our expectations were totally exceeded. Jessica's willingness to make sure every little detail was just right for our big day and her quick responses to our infinite number of questions was amazing. I cannot imagine a more perfect wedding for me and my wife at any venue other than Kemper Lakes. If and when my wife and I host larger gatherings that require a venue, I would not hesitate to come back to Kemper Lakes.

In the future, when someone asks me about possibilities for wedding venues, I'll say, "Call Jessica at Kemper Lakes!"

Jessica and Kemper Lakes made our wedding the most perfect day possible.

Sent on 07/09/2016

JOLEEN · Married on 08/21/2015

We searched for a few months to find the perfect venue. Kemper Lakes Golf Club surpassed our expectations! Not only was it a beautiful course, but it had everything that we wanted. We were married under the 2 willow trees next to the water, with our cocktail hour held outside on the patio/deck overlooking the water, and the reception was held indoors with floor to ceiling windows surrounding the room so that you could still capture the gorgeous view outside. It was everything that we dreamed of and on top of that, it was affordable! Although we had a budget that we were sticking to, we never felt that we were treated any less than someone with a more extravagant wedding. Jessica was the best to work with & very accommodating to our needs. She had several people asking her questions about our day and got back to each and every one of them promptly. In addition, she stepped up to help decorate our cake when the flowers were left on the table and made sure that our day turned out perfect. It was a beautiful day! Thank you Kemper Lakes Golf Club - a day that we will always remember!

Sent on 08/31/2015

lauren · Married on 07/31/2015

We had our wedding at Kemper Lakes in July 2015. The view of the course and lake is absolutely beautiful. The club manager, Jessica, is amazing to work with! It’s obvious she has a lot of experience with coordinating weddings and events. She was also always quick to reply to emails! During a time when the planning process can be very stressful, it really helps to have someone as great as Jessica helping you! The food tasted great and we received a ton of compliments on how great everything was! We are so happy we decided to book Kemper for our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2015

We had a great experience and great wedding day on May 30th this year at Kemper Lakes. Jessica was very accommodating and answered all of our questions very quickly as they came up throughout the planning process. The room was a perfect size, and she helped us as we needed to add more tables/space due to an overwhelming response of acceptances. She was very helpful during our food tasting, and gave us recommendations, as well as letting us completely decide on our own. The food was so good, we had trouble choosing which meal to offer, so we did a combination of chicken and beef. We did take the risk of having an outdoor wedding, and it rained. It was held indoors, but worked out perfectly, just a quick change of plans. Jessica was very prompt in helping us with our plan B, and the night went on as planned otherwise. I would definitely recommend Kemper Lakes to any bride to be!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Julie · Married on 03/21/2015

The daunting task of finding a beautiful venue, friendly to the budget with top notch food and service seemed like it would be impossible. We didn't want a "vanilla" reception hall - we wanted something extraordinary. First thing I found in my research is that this does not exist unless you have over $150/person to spend. My fiancee' and I know how to enjoy good food and service. We found Kemper Lakes Golf Club! The reception is held in a room with full height windows in all directions, surrounded by the golf club and flowers, wrapped by an outdoor patio. The look speaks for itself - go visit!

The food was not "reception food". This was our main concern. We wanted great food, not even good food, great food. The food on our wedding day was much better even than that we had at the tasting - how did they do that??? I read other reviews saying this and thought, ha, yeah right. Well believe it ladies and gents. Food is great.

The service - I won't venture to call Jessica service. Outside of being an absolute pleasure to deal with, she is thorough, you can tell she does this every day, she has a naturally calming effect because she's truly calm - she has everything handled. Jessica knows exactly what she is doing and it shows. Every question was answered (quickly - even when she was on vacation), she asked us questions and helped us find the answers to things we didn't even know about, she took care of everything for us prior to the event, the day of the event, we were truly treated like a King and Queen. We have Jessica to thank for being able to tell our friends and family that our wedding was The Best Day of Our Lives! (so far)

Sent on 03/31/2015

I could not have dreamed of a better wedding location. Jessica made sure that everything was absolutely perfect! I never wanted to get married outside, but after one look at the venue, I knew I had to have my wedding here AND the ceremony. The grounds are beautiful and were the best setting for our photos. Everything was well organized and Jessica was amazing at keeping us updated and sending reminders on everything. There was no possibility of forgetting anything. Jessica was easy to work with and really understood exactly what I had envisioned. The food was amazing, and everyone commented that it was the best food that they had ever had at a wedding. We met several times to discuss plans and the set-up, and everything from the rehearsal to the night of the wedding went flawless. I could not recommend this venue enough. My family has hosted several banquets and events here, and they never fail to impress everyone in the room.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Jenna · Married on 06/08/2014

I looked at many similar type of venues in the Chicagoland area, and Kemper Lakes stood out because of the beauty of the grounds and my experience with their coordinator, Jessica. This first impression was accurate. She was extremely efficient, easy to work with, and made sure the day was exactly how I wanted it. The grounds were beautiful, the ceremony site is one of the prettiest I have seen and our professional photographs on the grounds are simply stunning. Kemper made everything about planning our wedding, without an external wedding planner, extremely easy.

Sent on 06/20/2014
  • MonkeysandBananas

Dominika · Married on 05/24/2014

The Kemper Lakes Golf Club is the perfect venue for a wedding. The food is amazing, so many of our guests commented that the food was delicious and the venue and staff couldn't have been more perfect. Jessica is absolutely incredible, she made sure that everything was done to perfection. We forgot to bring the bread for our salt, wine, and bread blessing and Jessica made sure that we had it for the beginning of the reception. I would highly recommend the Kemper for any bride, Jessica does an amazing job and she makes sure that everything is perfect. The staff is incredibly accommodating and pleasant, they made sure that every request that my guests had made was completed. I can't say enough how absolutely wonderful the everybody and everything at the Kemper is/was. We couldn't have picked a more perfect venue.

Sent on 05/28/2014