Kelsey Owen Events Reviews

10 | Folsom, CA

10 Reviews for Kelsey Owen Events

• Aubree

Aubree Smith · Married on 10/06/2018

Extremely helpful, great attention to detail!

She did an amazing job. Extremely organized, payed great attention to detail, kept wedding right on time and on track. Highly recommend her!

Madison · Married on 07/14/2018

Kelsey was such a pleasure to work with! We did the day of package and coordination which was perfect for us. She was timely, understanding, kind, and flexible. We ended up wanting to extend cocktail hour on the day of and she worked with all of our vendors (including the kitchen) to push dinner out and updated our overall timeline. She also did our rehearsal the day before which went very well and was super useful for the flow of the ceremony.

Sophia · Married on 05/26/2018

Originally I had planned to plan and coordinate my wedding all by myself but roughly 3 months before my wedding, I knew I needed help! Kelsey came right in and took over the day of coordinating! She was amazing to work with! She was always 10 steps ahead of everything and incredibly flexible and helpful! She not only made my wedding day a breeze, but in the weeks leading up to the big day, she made things so easy for me and really took charge of the details, all while bringing my vision to life! I highly recommend Kelsey Owen Events to any bride planning a wedding. My only regret was that I didn’t hire her sooner! My day was perfect and it was largely due to Kelsey’s thoughtfulness, hard work, & professionalism.

lindsey · Married on 03/10/2018

I loved working with Kelsey! She mad everything so easy and was more than accommodating the day of. I would highly recommend her!!’

Deb · Married on 09/23/2016

I highly recommend Kelsey's services! She met with me several times in advance of my wedding to make sure everything was just the way I wanted it, and on the big day she took care of every detail so that I could focus on my guests and the ceremony itself. She was flawless. Love her.

SADIE · Married on 09/10/2016

I couldn’t have been more pleased with the service that Kelsey provided. She was professional, kind, patient, flexible, and fun! I would highly recommend her if you are in need of support in planning any event.

Kara · Married on 08/27/2016

Kelsey was the best event planner ever! Great ideas, wonderful taste, and very affordable! She planned my wedding and it was the most beautiful, best day of my life! She made the entire planning process easy and stress free. I wouldn't change a thing. I will be using her for all my events from here forward!

Jewell · Married on 08/27/2016

Kelsey planned my daughter's wedding. She was there for us every step of the way ... from helping us find the perfect (and affordable) venue, flowers, and caterer to the bridal shower and wedding day timeline. I was able to enjoy the beautiful day without a worry. I highly recommend her for any part, or all, of your wedding details but especially the "day of" coordination!

Kelsey planned my March 2016 wedding and I absolutely loved working with her!! She took all of my ideas and made them even better than what I envisioned, plus she added many details and had great ideas for our event that I hadn't thought of. Kelsey is extremely creative, detail oriented, a joy to work with and she goes above and beyond in everything she does. I highly recommend Kelsey Owen Events to anyone who wants to have a beautiful, amazing and stress free event that is unique with her flair for stylish details and creative touches.

Hailee · Married on 09/11/2015

Kelsey was recommended to me by a friend who used her for her wedding. She had nothing but amazing things to say about her, and with my sisters wedding coming up, I knew I needed to give her a call. I was in charge of planning the bridal shower and I had no idea where to start. From the first time we spoke, to the last, Kelsey was so sweet and attentive to our needs. She went above and beyond with everything we asked of her and she suggested so many beautiful and creative ideas. She made the bridal shower so elegant and unique, and paid attention to every little detail. I couldn't have pulled it off without her! My sister absolutely loved her shower, and If she hadn't of had destination wedding she would have hired her for the wedding also! I would definitely recommend Kelsey to anyone in need of an event planner!