Kelsey Marlette Photography Reviews

Kelsey Marlette Photography 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/15/2018

you will fall in love

Kelsey is one of the sweetest, optimistic, and carefree people I have met. She absolutely amazed me with her talent and I find myself constantly staring at our photos. She was extremely helpful in making the wedding day timeline and is so easy going that even though the day didn't go even close to as planned, she was there to keep things moving along and made sure to capture all of the photos I wanted. She assisted with being half coordinator along with photographer by reminding me when it was time to move on or helping me switch up the plan. Her husband shoots with her which I find is just the cutest thing ever. They make a wonderful team and I am so thankful I had them there to capture my wedding. She offers 3 different packages and all can be customized depending on what you are looking for. She is willing to travel and always arrives on time. She knows how and when to capture the best photos and did such a good job at making up feel comfortable in front of the camera. If you have taken photos before then you know it can be a little awkward at first, but I barely noticed with Kelsey. She is one of those people that you feel instantly connected to. I know that anytime I need a photographer in the future I will definitely be calling her.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Kelsey Marlette Photography 8
    Kelsey Marlette Photography 9
    Kelsey Marlette Photography 10
    Kelsey Marlette Photography 11

Sere · Married on 10/14/2018

Kelsey was my best decision during my whole wedding experience...

Kelsey Marlette is the kind of photographer who can take the simple and the mundane and extrapolate the most beautiful parts of those things, and make them brilliant. Our wedding photos are something I look back at d a i l y. I have received never ending compliments on our photos, and I brag about Kelsey allll the time. I would choose Kelsey (and her amazing hubby Joel) time and time again! It was the one part of my wedding experience that I was able to let go, and not worry about because I KNEW she would do an amazing job, and that's what you want. Not to mention-shes a fellow taco lover and has the most precious laugh around! I am forever grateful Kelsey, you're going places girl!

Love,

Kelsey Marlette Photography 16
  • Alexis

Alexis Waetzig · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Bay Area Photography

Kelsey was amazing to work with from the very beginning and was quick to respond to my inquiry. The booking process was seamless, the contract was clear, and Kelsey answered any questions I had about her availability and engagement shoot ideas. She went above and beyond my expectations as a photographer and explored the entire city of San Francisco with my fiancé and I during our engagement shoot. On our wedding day, it truly felt like hanging out with a great friend the entire day, which made us so comfortable in front of the camera. Kelsey beautifully captured the best day of my life and the emotions are visible in every photo. I get goosebumps looking at her photos and I am so blessed to have these memories forever. We received our photos earlier than expected and her website is incredibly easy to navigate. I would definitely recommend Kelsey Marlette Photography to anyone who wants a personable, talented and caring wedding photographer to capture their special day!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Kelsey Marlette Photography 17

Alexis · Married on 05/19/2018

Talented, professional and kind

I absolutely loved working with Kelsey. She went above and beyond to make our wedding the most special day.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Kelsey Marlette Photography 18

Kaela · Married on 05/07/2016

Kelsey did our engagement photos and we couldn't have been more happy with how they turned out! Our time spent with her was fun and we felt so comfortable! We LOVED our photos and we LOVED her! I recommend her constantly, and will be using her for all the events in out life that are in need of being captured!

Sent on 10/06/2017