KellYeah Photography Reviews

KellYeah Photography 2

Courtney · Married on 12/09/2017

Courtney Leyes

· 13 hours ago
    Where do I start with this gem of a human being and talented photographer? We hired Kelly as our photographer for our wedding, and we were beyond impressed with the degree of professionalism and care she took during the whole process. Preparedness is her middle name as I know she spent hours before the wedding doing her research so that we would have the best pictures. This research entailed creating an extensive shot list prepared by her, consulting with a photographer from Hot Springs regarding the best spots for photos, and then driving around Hot Springs herself for hours searching for the best places the day before our wedding. On the day of, I loved working with her - she is genuine, fun, easy going, and makes you feel comfortable. Following our day, she created a slide show in just 3 days - which is unheard of in the industry. We were blown away - her passion and care certainly is evidenced by her work. I have watched the slide show over a dozen times, and I cry, as she perfectly captured the emotion of that day. I cannot wait to see the rest. I love Kelly and cannot thank her enough for her hard work.

Dan · Married on 06/03/2017

Kelly was an awesome photographer and did a fantastic job with our wedding photos! On short notice she scouted a new venue, made contacts in the area, and put together photos that matched our desires and put her creative touch on display. I highly recommend KellYeah and would absolutely work w her again!

Molly · Married on 06/01/2017

Kelly was the most amazing photographer for our wedding! She was very flexible with our requests/needs and the photos turned out better than we could have expected.  We will definitely be using Kelly for other major events in our life! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    KellYeah Photography 3

KellYeah Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Molly!! I can't wait to take photos for you and Garrett again soon!

Jamila · Married on 04/01/2017

We initially selected Kelly for our wedding this past April because of the photos within her portfolio. It was extremely important to me that we select a photographer whose work we admired because these would be the lasting memento from our wedding and the end result of the photos would need to line up with the aesthetic we were creating within the wedding (I'm a designer and this was probably one thing I was most concerned about because ultimately I had no control over it). I absolutely loved working with her - she was extremely helpful in guiding us through the process and determining what kind of shots we wanted, what was most important to capture, the style of photos we wanted, and working with our (large) groups to include everyone. She has a fantastic personality that puts everyone at ease. She put care into editing our photos and making sure we were happy with them - as far as accessing the photos afterwards - I think this is the standard, but she used a website so that we could easily share them with friends and family/order them afterwards. Would recommend 1,000 times over.

Brenna · Married on 07/07/2017

We've had very fun with Kelly she mad it fun for us she did a great job with the wedding pictures we are definitely happy with her she is a great person to work with,we love the wedding pictures she did.

KellYeah Photography 4