33 Reviews for Kelly Waterman Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
33 Kelly Waterman Photography Reviews

2.9

I had to come in and change my last rating. I honestly was so happy to have hired Kelly. She was great. Then we were forced to cancel our wedding plans due to medical needs. In her contract it states that if she rebooks your date she will refund your money... whatever the case she eventually stopped emailing me back. Never saw a dime. Truly upsetting.

Profile Picture Malena, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Kelly at a bridal show and loved her albums! They were so stunning and unique unlike we've ever seen. We saw that she had a great deal for engagement pics. From the very beginning leading to the shoot Kelly has been so helpful and friendly with any questions I had in regards to possible outfits to wear. She was very responsive and very helpful with all her suggestions. On the day of the shoot at Corona Del Mar (beautiful CA beach location) she brought her assistant Antonio to watch over our puppy since we wanted her in the some of the pics as well! We had such a great time and Kelly and her team made us feel so comfortable in a somewhat uncomfortable 2 hr photo shoot setting ;) we def had a blast taking our epics! We were so excited to see how the pictures turned out and was very happy with the outcome! It definitely sets the bar for our wedding photographer. We are bummed that Kelly couldn't do our wedding pics since she already knows us and has made us feel very comfortable just hoping that our wedding photographer is on par with Kelly's beautiful work! She and her assistant Antonio was such a pleasure to work with. Our 2 hour shoot went by so fast since we were enjoying every minute of it! If you want beautiful pictures with beautiful lighting she's your girl!

Profile Picture Camille , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Kelly was great! You could tell that she genuinely enjoyed and was enthusiastic about shooting us. She clearly loves photography

Profile Picture drew, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is amazing! Working with her was really a seamless process and she was very responsive to phone calls and emails. Her help in finding the perfect location for shoot really made the whole experience unforgettable. She listened to my need and found a better location than what I had in mind. Everyone loves my pictures and they made me feel so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Mikala, 2/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was an absolute joy to have at our wedding. She went above and beyond and not only did splendid with her photography but also helped keep us sane throughout the day. She is an amazing photographer and we are already loving the photos we have seen so far. Thank you for everything Kelly!

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly made our wedding day magical! All of our pictures are beyond perfect and we would not change a thing. Thank you Kelly for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Katie , 9/23/17, 1 Review
4.7

Loved working with Kelly. She made everything so easy on the day of the wedding. She sent a first look of photos almost immediately after the wedding which got everyone excited about the rest of the photos

Profile Picture Lindset, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give give higher than 5 stars in any of these categories I would! From start to finish Kelly was amazing to work with. She asked me questions about my vision and she far surpassed what I was looking for. She was my photographer for both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. I highly recommend that you use her for both so that you can become comfortable with each other and with the camera before the Big Day! I loved EVERY ONE of my wedding day photos and I feel positive it was because Kelly and my husband and I had a "practice run" with the engagement pics. She was also affordable. If I compare the quality that I received versus the amount that I paid, I think I came out the winner by far! You would crazy to not use Kelly Waterman for your photographer! If you would like to talk more and ask me specific questions, please feel free to ask Kelly for my contact info.

Profile Picture Shervita, 8/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly is one of the best I've been involved with for such an important event. Kelly and her team were easy to talk to and expressed an interest in our concerns. Her and her team took engagement pictures and provided 2 photographers and 2 videographers for 8 hours at the wedding as well, with great results. Thank you Kelly!

Profile Picture Vickie, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and high quality photos! One of the best!

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Kelly Waterman's group! Her videographer Jovanah was absolutely amazing! She captured all the important moments on our special day! We received our video shortly after and it brought us both to tears! Our wedding was perfect because we had amazing vendors such as Kelly Waterman photography!

Profile Picture nicole, 6/17/17, 1 Review
4.7

Kelly was great to work with. She has a variety of package options and we we able to find something that worked with our budget. On the day, she helped us relax and find our groove with the photography.

Profile Picture Monisha, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is awesome. She is so creative - my wedding would not have been as gorgeous if she did not do her MAGIC!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Profile Picture Anne, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are as picky and OCD about your wedding as I was, then you will want o to hire Kelly Waterman! I met Kelly Waterman at a bridal expo in downtown LA. She had a variety of her work displayed. I was impressed by the different backgrounds and the diversity of the pictures. I asked if she did engagement photos as I had already hired a wedding photographer. My fiance and I decided to do a Santa Monica beach location engagement shoot with Kelly. When we arrived Kelly was already there and had been scouting around different spots getting her creative juices flowing. We took pictures all over that beach and even the park across the street. She took her time, we never felt rushed. She asked us what we wanted and what our vision was and proceeded to expand on it. When we were done for the day I knew that we had several great shots and we had gotten our monies worth. Kelly said to give her about 3-5 days and she would send us the proofs. We got them the following day! I was SHOCKED! Every picture was amazing and I mean amazing! I couldn't pick a picture I liked best for the blow-up photo at my engagement party, I literally called my best friend and my sisters and had them pick and it took them two days because the pictures were so good.
My wedding venue was in Las Vegas and I had already hired a photographer in Las Vegas after extensive research, deposit down and everything ready to go. However, after we received our engagement pictures I looked at my fiance with my bridezilla look and he just said yes you can hire her for the wedding if she would be willing to come. I called Kelly Waterman right then and begged her to come to Las Vegas to shoot my wedding. The wedding pictures are BREATHTAKING...She didn't miss a moment! Every detail is photographed. I cried when I saw then because I was able to see my ENTIRE wedding and how beautiful it was and in true Kelly Waterman fashion I can't pick a favourite. I LOVE them all. Seriously all of them!!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly and her team are so great. Kelly answered all my questions and was gave us important information to help us prepare for our engagement shoot. As a side note I highly recommend you do the engagement shoot even if your a month away from your wedding (like we were), I t helps you get to know your photographers. I was skeptical about having anyone other than Kelly take our pictures but after we met and did our engagement session with Alex and Karla I realized we had nothing to worry about. They were great about putting us at ease. They were also great at giving us direction (something I really need) but at the same time capturing those candid moments. Thank you for all of your help. If we ever need picture for anything else were definitely going to them first.

Profile Picture Gabriela, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly & her associate, Antonio, were fantastic as our wedding photographers! They were attentive to our picture requests as well as picture requests from friends & family!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly is AWESOME, she was so fun to work with, fun spunky personality! Very professional and just fun! The day of our wedding Kelly took some amazing pictures of every little detail, she even took a memorable picture of my son in his suite and me seeing him and tears of joy and happiness on my face!!! Kelly's assistant was awesome as well and the both of them were a good team, one photographer took a picture of details the other photographer took pictures of guests having fun! And a day or two later Kelly let me have a sneak peak of the wedding album and they turned out beautiful. I would 100% hire Kelly again to do any of my photos in the near future :) Thank you for making our day memorable with the wonderful pictures that we can look back at :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly was amazing for my bridal shoot. She made me feel confident and the images were beautiful.

For our wedding, Kelly's team at 88 Hearts photographed our event like ninjas (that's a good thing). Alexa and Antonio were fantastic! Making us feel comfortable in front of the camera, without making goofy faces, was not an easy task, but they made it seem effortless. We're still waiting for the rest of our photos, but from the sneak peak we know they captured the night just how we want to remember it.

Profile Picture Lynneth, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

They really took care of us and were attentive the day of the event. We had so many wonderful shots to share with friends and family.

Profile Picture Justin, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kelly was the ultimate professional that was very easy to work with. She took the time to clearly understand what photos were important to us and the style we wanted. She flawlessly controlled the groups and was very nice to all of our family members. She arrived early and worked hard during the whole day to ensure every moment was caught that day. Her assistants were very professional as well and she has clearly worked with them for a long time....well integrated team.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/17/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I love ?? Jelly and her staff. They were awesome. Can't wait to use her services again.

Profile Picture Naeshia, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We met Kelly at a bridal show. She was so personable and easy to talk to we quickly made an appointment to speak with her more and see her work. She was very attentive to us throughout the whole process. I've been a bridesmaid ten times and have had some very pushy photographers. Kelly was so wonderful, kind and fun. She helped us become more comfortable in front of the camera during our engagement session. On our wedding day Kelly and her team worked quickly and captured every moment of our wedding day in great detail. When we received our photos we were able to relive our wedding day over again. Kelly's amazing.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelly was one of the best decisions we made about our wedding. Met her at a bridal expo and loved talking with her. She is personable and kind and really gets to know you in order to make your engagement and wedding photos amazing. We purchased an album as part of our package and after our friends saw it many had wished they had gotten one too. We loved working with her and look forward to using her for family photo shoots.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Kelly was very awesome! She was always sure to be professional but was fun to work with. She made sure that my wedding day photography ran so smoothly! I would definitely reckoned her to other brides! You can can tell that she loves what she does.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I hired Kelly for my boudoir photoshoot and I could not be more happier with my decision. She was very professional and gave 110% to providing high quality photos. I had so much fun on my first photoshoot and really loved how she flowed with my vision and really brought out my style in the photos. I am so excited to have her photograph my wedding as well. I know my fiance will love the picture album! Don't miss out on this gem, she is really talented and you will have zero regrets if you choose to hire her.

Profile Picture Gina, 11/15/15, 3 Reviews