Kelly Marie Photography Reviews

38 Reviews for Kelly Marie Photography

1 User photo

Kelly Marie Photography 1

Chris · event on 03/06/2014

Kelly was very professional. She did an awesome job with the pictures and was very friendly and passionate. She cared about my fiance and myself enough to ask me questions and to figure out how to best fit her and mine's personality. She did they very help capturing moments where I can feel my fiance's personality and excitement as well as my own. We did a photoshoot after that Kelly played a big role in positioning us and finding beautiful spots to take photos. Also, she finished editing and sent us the photos earlier than we expected which shows me her dedication to me as a consumer. Basically she did an awesome job and I am completely satisfied with the quality of photos that we received.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Shane · Married on 10/05/2013

Was a great help and was willing to take whatever pictures we wanted while still providing her opinion on what would make them the best they could be. Would recomend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/24/2014
  • User3957554 · event on 09/22/2013

We have done a few photoshoots with Kelly. We loved the quality of the pictures. She used the best use of the background and lighting and focused on the objects. She captures many great face expressions of our children. She also worked with us to provide the digital images per our request. We will definitely do it again.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Jaclyn · Married on 09/14/2013

We are very pleased with Kelly's work. She also left vacation to accommodate our wedding date. She is open to all suggestions. I look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 02/24/2014

Kelly is awesome! Our photos came out better than I could have ever imagined. Kelly is a truly gifted photographer and an absolute sweetheart. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Michelle · event on 05/25/2013

Kelly is very professional and easy to work with. She took our engagement pictures and after seeing the quality in her work we automatically booked her for our wedding! You will not be disappointed! Looking forward to Kelly being able to document memories and capture love and laughter our April 2014 wedding!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 02/08/2013

Kelly did a fantastic job photographing our wedding. She was completely professional before, during, and after the event. My fiancé and I felt that she was completely committed to tailoring her photography services to our needs. I appreciated the time she spent meeting with me before the wedding to discuss our ideas and expectations. On the day of our wedding, she captured excellent photos of the wedding party getting ready...some of my favorite photos from the day! I loved how she managed to capture so many tender moments without directing us to stop and pose. Kelly is such a warm person and I felt completely comfortable having her close by the entire day. The photos turned out amazing! We were so impressed by her work. I highly recommend using Kelly for any special event. She did a wonderful job and we look forward to working with her in the future!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Kelly was one of the photographers at my wedding, and she was amazing. Her pictures are stunning. She captured many moments that were missed by others -- those sweet, precious moments that are often overlooked. Her calming, familiar demeanor was much appreciated and allowed for genuine connection to come through in her photographs. I am forever grateful for Kelly's talent, and her ability to preserve such special memories.

Sent on 04/26/2014

Autumn · event on 10/01/2011

I had Kelly do my engagement shoot and she did a terrific job! During the shoot, she was helpful, creative, personable, and professional. She charged us very reasonably for her excellent work. We received our photos within the week and were so pleased with the images! For our wedding photos, we decided to go with a larger company and I so regret that decision! I've seen blogs of her work for weddings since and she does such a beautiful job capturing the personality of the couple and their unique love. I think Kelly would have done a much better job than the photographer we chose and would have made the photo shoots much more comfortable! Don't make the mistake that I did in assuming that all photographers are as talented as she is! She does very high quality work and, in my opinion and experience, is among the best in the business!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Kelly Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Autumn! Any time you're in the area, let me know and we can do a family shoot!
  • FutureMrs.

Monica · Married on 10/20/2016

Kelly was absolutely great! From when I was first inquiring a quote to giving me a timeline of how the pictures would go the wedding day and answering any questions I had. When I finally met her I felt completely comfortable and at ease. She was professional and fun to work with. I would highly recommend Kelly to anyone on their special day!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/27/2015

Kelly is so good at what she does! The pictures turned out beautifully and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • User5060035 · event on 03/22/2015

Kelly took Senior Photos of my daughter. I am very pleased with the quality and variety of photos she created. I particularly appreciate the DVD she provides that gives you the flexibility to choose and print from all the photos.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Nichole · Married on 05/20/2017

4.2
      3.5

Kelly was AMAZING! She was so nice and fun to work with. She pays so much attention to detail, my pictures were fantastic. I could not have been happier with her and my photos.

Sent on 07/07/2017