Kellwood Studio Photography Reviews

Kellwood Studio Photography 3
Kellwood Studio Photography 4
Kellwood Studio Photography 5

Dana · Married on 07/14/2018

Kellyann was amazing with our engagement session and I can’t wait for the wedding!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Dana for your kind review andI look forward to photographing your upcoming wedding too!

Valerie Nichols · Married on 04/27/2018

A Photographer who Cares!

Kellyann was AMAZING! She's interested in what you as the couple want at the end of the day. I shared a Pinterest board with her which helped her have an idea of what I wanted and it helped me see what she would realistically be able to do with our venue and wedding size. About a month before our wedding she came to our venue with us and we started to map out our day as well as where we would like to take pictures so that the day of would be more organized and less chaotic. Additionally, she set up a payment plan with me so that I could pay for her services without breaking the bank.

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Kellwood Studio Photography 6
    Kellwood Studio Photography 7
    Kellwood Studio Photography 8
    Kellwood Studio Photography 9

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you. Valerie for your kind review! I loved our teamwork at making your vision become a reality. Not to mention you and Keegan are absolutely perfect together and it was so special to share this day with you ! Happy Forever After!

Kristina · Married on 10/06/2017

Kellyanne did a great job with our wedding and our engagement photos! We were very pleased with how our photos turned out! She’s so sweet and really takes her time to make sure you get what your really wanting :)

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristina for the nice review and for alliwing me to photograph your Beautiful Wedding!

Katie · Married on 09/10/2017

KellyAnn was extremely responsive in emails and phone calls prior to the wedding. She made sure to ask me what our vision for photography was, which was great! On our wedding day she had the entire timeline planned out and guided me through the day. I felt extremely comfortable and the photos turned out amazing! She went above and beyond in caring about the extra details and making our vision come alive.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind review. I️ am so grateful to have been able to work with you and Logan for your wedding photography.

Katie · Married on 09/10/2017

I highly recommend Kellwood Studios.
    KellyAnn went above and beyond. She made me feel completely comfortable the day of the wedding by walking us through the timeline, and showed nothing but calmness and joy in celebrating with us. She made sure to capture all the little details I wouldn’t have even thought of. I loved her idea of having a father daughter retail where she caught my dad’s first glimpse of me. She also captured multiple angles of the ceremony which made it unique and awesome! We love our photos.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Kellwood Studio Photography 10

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Katie for your kind review. I️ hope that you enjoy you’re wedding photos for generations to come!

Jamie · Married on 09/10/2017

I was the maid of honor for my sisters wedding last month and Kelly was such a big help and a joy to have around that day! She is very thorough and manages her time well! She not only took amazing photos, but she helped us out with other small tasks we needed help with! She was direct with telling us where to be for the photos and when! There was no confusion whatsoever and she kept us all on track! It was nice because we weren’t waiting around for her to set up or anything, she was very prepared! She is a joy to work with and always has a smile on her face. She also spends a lot of time at the venue before the wedding starts so that she can find the perfect spot for photos! I Definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind review Jamie. It was a pleasure to meet you and work together for Katie’s wedding!

Rick · Married on 09/10/2017

She did a fantastic job. Extremely creative, she has an eye for great shots. She is organized and well timed with photography. We all loved her personality and the photos are Amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Rick for your kind review! I️ hope that you enjoy your photos for many generations ...

Julie · Married on 02/18/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Kellyann on a special photography wedding gift for my fiancé. Kellyann helped me put together a fabulous, elegant, and tasteful boudoir photo shoot for my future husband. I loved the idea and concept of boudoir photos, but was always very hesitant and not sure if I had the confidence to go through with it. When my hairdresser Andrea from Creating Style contacted me regarding a Valentine’s special that included hair, makeup, and boudoir photos I knew I couldn’t pass up the opportunity. From the moment I arrived at Kellyann’s studio, both Andrea and Kellyann made me feel so comfortable. Kellyann is such a genuine, kind, and talented person. She helped guide me in poses, smiles, and ideas for my photo shoot. Kellyann took my photos on Saturday two days later I had the pleasure to view my proofs and all I can keep saying is, “Wow!” I knew I would like some of the photos, but I am in love with all of them and it’s going to be so hard for me to choose. I plan on giving my fiancé a photo book with the pictures and I can’t wait to see his reaction. Ladies if you are looking for a gift to give to your fiancé’s, boyfriends, or husbands I highly recommend a boudoir shoot with Kellyann and getting your hair and makeup done by Andrea. You will walk away feeling gorgeous and incredibly confident. This was one of the best experiences I’ve had and I am so glad I took this opportunity.

Paula · Married on 11/07/2016

Kelly is an amazing photographer. I would definitely recommend her,

• Christie

Christie · Married on 09/30/2016

Kellyann was amazing to have as our photographer! We interviewed a chain photography studio and just didn’t feel a connection there. My husband also did not like all the “silly” photos or all the unnatural enhancements they offered. Kellyann met us on a night in a snowstorm and sat with us for almost 2 hours as we asked questions and looked at her work. We also got to know each other as people not just vender/client. We asked her if we could use our engagement photo shoot as a trial run with her. This would allow us to see if we worked well together. If it worked great, she would be the wedding photographer and if not, we would pay for our pictures and go our separate ways. It was such a fun photo shoot and she found a wonderful place for our outdoor winter pictures. She kept in contact and when the wedding day came she was ready and fit in with everyone. It was like having a girlfriend there to take all the photographs. She captured the day beautifully and was so comfortable to work with all day. My husband was very happy with all the photos and never had to jump in the air for a photo! I would highly recommend Kellyann. She is kind, thoughtful, personable and professional and her work is beautiful.

Rosa · Married on 07/02/2016

She is a wonderful photographer that went above and beyond to make my day perfect! Everyone loved her work. The quality is outstanding! My go to photographer for sure!

Jeanette · Married on 06/11/2016

Working with Kellyann at Kellwood Studio Photography was such a pleasure! She was so patient and flexible and really listened to us. The quality of her work is outstanding. We are thrilled with our wedding album and the photos she took. I highly recommend Kellwood Studios!

steve · Married on 05/24/2016

very professional, kept focused and on tasks. great personality and warm comments. everyone enjoyed taking pictures for her. Would recommend very highly... thank you so much for making the day so memorable and fun.

Robin · Married on 11/07/2015

The pictures turned out beautiful! Kelly was a joy to work with from the start to the end. She captured every moment perfectly :)

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

I would most definitely recommend Kellyann to a couple deciding on a photographer. It was a pleasure working with her. My husband and I truly enjoyed spending time with her. When we first met her, we could tell right away that she has a passion for what she does and she cares about you as people too, and not just clients. She wanted to get to know us and make our day special. And she did! She was very sweet, accommodating, flexible, and understanding. Kellyann made sure to ask about our family and anything that she should be aware of. She drove a few hours away to meet us and take pictures where we always wanted them taken. She was a big part of our special day and helped make our dreams come true. We plan on having Kellyann be a part of other special events and occasions in the future.

Dana · Married on 09/12/2015

Thank you so much!! I so love how you do business. Your love for what you do bleeds into the relationships. Thank you.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you Dana! Love what I do and love my clients too :)

Miriam · Married on 05/17/2015

Kelleyann was a pleasure to work with and shot some great pictures of my daughter's wedding. We order several large photographs which she mounted and laminated. We are very happy with the end product.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Thank you Miriam for taking the time to review. You have an amazingly gifted daughter and it was such a blessing to work with your family. Congrats to you and Steve!

Aimee · Married on 05/17/2015

We meet Kellyann at a friends wedding and knew we had to have her as our photographer after seeing her work at the wedding and the photos. We had an engagement shoot with our dogs since they couldn't be at the wedding. Those all turned out awesome! On the wedding day she did an amazing job of taking photos of the details and the big things. she was flexible and professional. She some how managed to corral everyone together for several great group shots. In the future we won't hesitate to call again if we need any photos taken.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Kellwood Studio Photography's reply:

Aimee, I have been blessed to be a part of you and Mike's amazing wedding! Thank you for having me. I loved meeting your pups and sharing your favorite spot with you two. I wish you and Mike a happy forever and I will be ready when you need photos again!

Rebecca · Married on 09/13/2014

I would like to say we had an incredible experience with Kellyann. She explained details of packages so well in the beginning of our deciding on a photographer. She sent emails and documents that were so helpful to me to stay on track with details. Kellyann meet with me the day before to run through the wedding days schedule, which was so thoughtful of her. The day of our wedding, she was punctual, gracious, kind, flexible, considerate of all of us. Most of all Kellyann is sweet natured and so creative, her eye for details really show in her photography. We are above pleased with her and her excellent photos of our wedding day.

Extremely professional, kind, competent and creative. Our pictures are beautiful and Kelly made the day perfect with her photography. Everyone loved Kelly and she was part of the wedding celebration! :-) she did a spectacular job and we love her! :-)

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. I thank God for bringing me to Kelly, as she was the first and only photographer I talked to. When we first sat down to talk and meet with her we knew we were going to work extremely well together. We asked for a custom package and Kelly did not disappoint. Her pricing is fair for her beautiful work. We hit it off very well, and when her husband was brought into the mix we just knew we needed them to be there on our big day. We started off with an engagement shoot, which I completely recommend so you can get a feel of each other for the day of. All our photos are just perfect, especially the wedding pictures. You can tell right off the bat that she is passionate and cares about what she does, and it shows in all of our pictures that we can now cherish forever! I will be a regular client for Kelly now, and I will continue to recommend her to other brides!

John · Married on 06/28/2014

We had an amazing experience on our wedding day. Everything was VERY reasonably priced, we even did an engagement shoot. All the pictures turned out wonderful and they were extremely fun and professional too.

Caitlin · Married on 01/04/2014

Kelly was professional, warm, and has a wonderful artistic eye.

Sherry · Married on 01/04/2014

My husband and I attended a wedding and Kellwood Studio's did the photography. I thought that the pictures were amazing and captured the love and happiness of the event. There were many unique photos of the bride and groom that looked like they were from a magazine. Kellwood selected unusual locations inside and outside of the church and reception that highlighted the bride and groom and the love they feel for each other. The photos are a beautiful interpretation of a beautiful day. They captured everything special and I'm sure the photos will be cherished by the couple.

Kellwood Studio was extremely accommodating to the guests when they requested specific photos of their families and friends.

Hollie · Married on 08/24/2013

Kelly was absolutely great to work with! She was very helpful and patient with us from engagement pictures right through the wedding day. The pictures she took at our wedding were gorgeous! She is very professional and extremely talented. I will be recommending her to all of my friends who are getting married!!!