Kellie Jeynea Photography Reviews

Kellie Jeynea Photography 7
  • Samantha

Samantha · Getting married on 11/16/2020

Perfect customer service!

She is super responsive and very sweet! Looking forward to her doing our engagement photos!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Richard

Richard Groves · Married on 09/09/2019

You won’t find anyone better!

I was surprised to receive my wedding photos today from Kellie Ward, I wasn’t expecting them for another couple of weeks! Needless to say we are both absolutely blown away by the photos.

Both myself & my husband are not photogenic, and absolutely detest having our photo taken. Kellie was brilliant, we are like a pair of robots but she managed to make us feel quite relaxed about the whole experience and knew all the right places to go to get the best photographs.

I simply cannot recommend Kellie enough. If you are looking for a friendly, expert photographer who has YOUR interests at heart, then Kellie is the person for you. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you so much Kellie.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Joy Felix · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent!

Kelly was amazing! She was quick to response and emailed me several times before my wedding to make sure everything was covered. On the day of my wedding, she showed up early, ready, and took lots of photos. All the photos were beautiful, beyond my expectations. She was very helpful and professional. She has great knowledge and experience in her profession.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Martin

Martin Soria · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer

My wife & I used Kellie Jeynea for our wedding a few weeks ago. From the very get go Kellie was very friendly and professional with us. Once the day of the wedding arrived Kellie went to work and proceeded to snap amazing photos that my wife & I will cherish for a life time. What I really appreciated about Kellie was that towards the end our ceremony we had a few extra minutes of free time and a handful of family and friends wanted to take pictures with use and without hesitation Kellie snapped the photos for us. Lastly Kellie's turn around time for viewing our photos was in a matter of a handful of days. I would highly recommend Kellie!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jamie Elizabeth Sillars · Married on 02/15/2019

Fantastic!

Where do I begin? Kellie was brilliant with us from the very beginning. She was very helpful in giving us ideas on where to get the best type of pictures we were looking for, us being first timers to Las Vegas having travelled from the UK and being unfamiliar with the area. Very responsive to our queries and most reasonable pricing. Kellie was extremely patient with us and is clearly great at what she does as our photographs show. My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with the photos we received. We can not recommend Kellie enough! She really made our day.

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 8
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 9
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 10
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 11

Mallory · Married on 11/17/2018

Kellie was great! She was fast to respond and her pricing is very reasonable. We just received our engagement photos and they turned our great. In just an hour she was able to get so many great pictures with a variety of backgrounds. We look forward to her shooting our wedding in November!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Hannah · Married on 09/09/2018

Where do I even begin? Kellie is FANTASTIC! My husband and I could not be more thrilled with the photos she took on our wedding day. They are absolutely beautiful! Kellie is competent, professional and extremely knowledgeable concerning her craft. It’s 100% evident that she has a true love and passion for photography. Her work is excellent. I would honestly recommend Kellie to anyone. She listens and is so easy to work with. Even my husband, who typically hates taking pictures, had a great time! Kellie just made our day so fun. We love every photo she took. She was willing to walk The Las Vegas Strip with us, capturing all the photos we wanted. I just can’t say enough about how wonderful Kellie is! We are so thankful for these photos we will have forever! ❤️ - Ramon & Hannah Stedile

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 12
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 13
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 14
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 15

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

She was very kind and professional! We really enjoyed working with her! The pictures turned out great! We're happy with how they turned out!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Dentdiva

Audrey · Married on 05/05/2018

Kellie was absolutely AMAZING! We are hard to please & she came through with all our request. She took beautiful shots of our wedding & actually cared about what we wanted for our day opposed to some photographers who have their own vision. She was so sweet & was so awesome. She was also very affordable & offers a lot with her packages. We plan on using her for another shoot when we go back for our babymoon.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Kellie Jeynea Photography 16

Kellie Jeynea Photography's reply:

I thank you again for letting me be apart of your special day and I look forward to getting to see you again in the future to capture more memories!!

Leah · Married on 05/03/2018

Kellie was so fun to work with. She kept in touch up till our picture day. (3 months prior) Great communication. She is knowledable, professional and personable. We bought the 3h wedding photo shoot, which I highly recommend if doing L.V Strip photos. With the traffic and waiting, it took 3 hours from the Welcome to L.V sign to
    Caesars. We got magnificent shots, which we had on a slide show for our reception yesterday and we got a TON of compliments.
    My husband hates his picture taken and he said more then once how much he enjoyed this experience and he’s so happy I booked her. I highly recommend Kellie Jeynea.

Sent on 05/21/2018

deionna · Married on 02/22/2018

Hiring Kellie for our wedding made my husband and so happy; she was such a pleasure to work with. Always responsive during the hiring process, answered every question we had. She went the extra mile to understand us and what pictures were most important to us. She worked within our budget and we got an incredible value from her work.The pictures were breathtaking. She paid attention to those "tiny" details that really made a difference. My husband is very shy being photographed. She made him comfortable. We got amazing pictures; you can see he is just in the moment, not worried about the camera. That is all thanks to Kellie and her professional and personal skills. I highly recommend hiring Kelle Jeynea Photography. She really captured our special day in a way I did not think was possible. All my expectations were met and exceeded. She was also a very kind nice person who really cared about our pictures! It really shows in the photos from the romantics to our guest photos she has a great eye. Choose her and you will be beyond happy!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Bria · Married on 12/27/2016

Kellie Ward is an incredibly talented Las Vegas photographer. My husband and I were given her name from a friend in the photography business and her work exceeded our expectations!

We had a very unique "surprise wedding" for our guests and Kellie captured everything from the candids to the high fashion moments of our special day. Seriously, this young lady has an eye for a wide spectrum of phot styles!

My husband and I were super comfortable while working with her and she was great about capturing the special shots that we desired. It was amazing to have someone that was confident behind the camera and we knew she was going to have some beautiful moments to share with us.

Kellie - Thank you for helping us to remember our special day! We truly treasure these pictures!!

Mutch Love, Bria & Matt

Sent on 01/08/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 12/09/2016

Thank you so much Kellie!! You truly do amazing work and it shows how passionate you are on our photos. Everyone absolutely loves our pictures, there isn't a "bad photo". I am very proud to show off my pictures as there are so many different backgrounds and every picture is different. Thank you for being with us on our special day and making us very happy with the results. .

Sent on 01/24/2017

Nikki · Married on 10/18/2016

Kellie is an amazing photographer! She was extremely professional and worked great with all involved. Highly recommend Kellie for any special event or occasion ??

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • User6219825 · 2+ years ago

Absolutely wonderful photographer, she's done our engagement and is scheduled for our wedding. She did a suburb job with our engagement pictures despite being a few months short of having a baby. Very sweet and kind with a great eye for shots.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 10/05/2015

EVERYONE, including me and my husband, love our wedding pictures. Kellie was really warm and very accommodating. It rained on my wedding day but Kellie didn't miss a beat. She was super thoughtful. When initially booking her services she was really responsive, getting back to me relatively immediately. And she didn't take weeks to get us our pictures back. Kellie, her price point, and her deliverables were excellent. I'm so glad she was available!

Sent on 01/21/2017