Kelli Shawn Brides Reviews

Kelli Shawn Brides 7
  • Pam

Pamela Pak · Married on 10/20/2018

When Pam Met Kelli

On the first day I was supposed to meet Kelli, my flight was delayed by many hours. I had about 2 hours of sleep. The bags under my eyes were so large I could have checked them into my flight. I was incredibly stressed, hangry and grumpy. I was borderline/almost/kind of bridezilla. My husband would probably argue I was — period. As soon as I met Kelli, all of those negative emotions flew out of the window. Kelli was so sweet, calm and friendly that I instantly relaxed.

During my back and forth e-mail exchanges with Kelli, I had a difficult time pinpointing *my* wedding makeup and hairstyle. Kelli was incredibly patient with my last-minute changes and indecisiveness. Even during our consultation, down to the day of my wedding, I wasn’t 100% set on the look I wanted. I juggled between words like simple, effortless, warm, dewy and rustic. And now that I think back, I question what I even meant. Regardless, Kelli understood. She gets me.

Kelli kindly talked me through what, in her professional opinion, would complement my features. I trusted her and I was right to trust her! I’m so fortunate to have had Kelli and her team of artists on my wedding day. They had an efficient system to get through each of my ladies swiftly and carefully. Even when my bridal party asked for changes or tweaks, they were happy to do so. Kelli was also accommodating of one of my bride’s skin sensitivities. My bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and grandma were impressed and thoroughly happy with their makeup/hair as well. This is a testament to Kelli’s awesome skills because some of them (whom I won’t name) are very hard to please.

Kelli and team took my vague vision, pieced it together and executed. I’m so grateful for Kelli! She has made my wedding day that much more special and memorable. Whether you’re looking for a bold look or a natural look or have no idea what you want (like me), then Kelli’s your gal! -Pam

• Rachael

Rachael Kemp · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire kelli

Kelli was did an incredible job on my hair and make up for my wedding! She not only focuses on your make up, but also skin care to ensure you are glowing beneath your foundation. She was super attentive, a great communicator, and excellent at taking feedback. I highly recommend Kelli & her team

• Sierra

Sierra Wiley · Married on 08/26/2018

Professional, friendly, and punctual

* Kelli’s team of talented women met the needs of my bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and grandmother for my August wedding.
    * First off, I highly recommend booking a preview. I scheduled mine for the day of my engagement shoot to get the most of my preview and see how my hair and make up shows up in professional pictures. Kelli was receptive to my desired look and gave me tips on how to improve my skin for my wedding day. My engagement shoot was at the beach and my hair and make up stayed throughout the entire evening. Booking the preview was well worth it!
    * My bridal party looked naturally beautiful and her team truly enhanced their features. Despite my outdoor August wedding in So Cal, their hair and make up stayed in place all day!
    * Kelli’s crew was punctual, professional, friendly, and listened to the individual desires of my bridal party. She scheduled the day so well that we were ahead of time and we didn’t feel rushed at all.
    * Kelli’s crew was very professional while engaging in great conversation during our services. I highly recommend her services!

Kelli Shawn Brides 8
    Kelli Shawn Brides 17
    Kelli Shawn Brides 18
    Kelli Shawn Brides 19

rebekah · Married on 03/08/2018

Kelli was my makeup artist for my big day and I have to say she was one of the best parts about the wedding process. Among all the stress that a wedding brings, my experience with her was so incredibly pleasant. The makeup trial I had with Kelli was so professional and productive and any nerves and concerns I had about it all, she stopped right away. I was so nervous about the makeup trial but I didn't have to be because her experience and expertise helped me find a look that was true to my vision and to what I was comfortable with. On the day of my wedding she brought such a positive and pleasant energy and the work she did on myself, and my mother and my sisters made us feel so beautiful. She was such an asset to have on my wedding. She's such a bright and lovely energy to have around and my family and bridal party adore her. Her work continued to shine when I saw my wedding photos and the photos only proved the loveliness of Kelli's talent and the fact that her work lasted through the entire day of dancing and celebrating. She has a talent for finding the perfect balance of what looks good both on camera and in person. I highly recommend Kelli at Kelli Shawn Brides for anyone and everyone for any occasion. She was such a highlight to the craziness of what weddings bring. Definitely deserving of five stars!

Kelli Shawn Brides 20
    Kelli Shawn Brides 21
    Kelli Shawn Brides 22
    Kelli Shawn Brides 23

Noelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Loved Kelli! Right from the beginning she was quick to respond, flexible with any additions and changes I requested and all with a great attitude. On the day of she was calm and fun to be around. She made us look beautiful and I'm so glad that she was apart of my big day.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Noelle! Thank you so much for being such an amazing bride! You and your wedding were both beautiful and calm - loved being a part of it!

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

I am beyond grateful that Kelli was available to bring her talent all the way out to Las Vegas, NV for my wedding! She and her assistant, Brittany, did an amazing job with everything for me and my bridal party, our hair and makeup looked great all day and came out fantastic in the wedding photos! Kelli even made sure to stay close to me during all of the photography sessions for any touch-ups, and was gracious enough to help me when I was struggling to move in my dress.
    She and her team are the sweetest and were very sensitive to everyone's needs and concerns; I had a couple of girls who were a bit uneasy about the idea of makeup, but she and her assistant were able to make them comfortable and come up with a look that they loved!
    Thank you so very much, Kelli and Brittany for taking such wonderful care of me and my bridal party on my big day!! I wouldn't have trusted anyone else with such a significant task and would HIGHLY recommend her for any of your beauty needs!

Christina · Married on 10/06/2017

Kelli was a pleasure to work with. She was attentive to my requests as a bride, flexible with my ideas and super organized and professional. My makeup looked amazing!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so well organized and we had a great time servicing you and your bridal party -congratulations!

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2017

Kelli came all the way out to Colorado for my wedding to make me look and feel absolutely beautiful! She kept everybody on track and worked quickly and efficiently on my bridal party!! She made sure to keep to the schedule and did a fantastic job of making sure everyone was on time!! I didn't need to worry about a thing, she even helped out fixing some of my other bridesmaids make up that weren't even on the list!! She really went above and beyond!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! I had a great experience in Colorado and your wedding was picturesque! Best Wishes!

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2017

Kelli and her team were amazing!! They were on time, friendly, and professional. I loved my hair and makeup, I felt beautiful and not overdone ornot myself. My bridesmaids' and mom's hair and makeup turned out wonderful as well! Definitely recommend if you want to look beautiful and be stress free in the hmu department :)

Sent on 01/19/2018

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle! I'm so happy you chose me to be a part of your wedding day :)

Angela · Married on 07/16/2016

Kelli and her girls were absolutely perfect! My bridesmaids and I couldn’t stop talking about how sweet all three of them were and how much we loved getting our hair and makeup done by such a fun and amazing team of professionals. Kelli and her team were not only professional, they were kind, caring, funny, and incredibly talented. They made our morning fun and lighthearted! Our hair and makeup looked absolutely amazing throughout the night. I felt beautiful the entire time and it truly made my special day perfect. I can’t thank Kelli enough for being flexible when I decided to make a last minute change in my hair. She was so responsive and captured the look perfectly. I was SO happy with how everything turned out. The touch up kit was perfect especially after all our before pictures. I would choose her again a thousand times over!

Amy · Married on 04/30/2016

Kelli was great, she was able to work with me before my wedding day to help me get extensions and figure out exactly what I wanted. Day off she arrived on time and ready to go. Super professional and prepared I would recomended her to anyone wanting to feel beautiful on their special day.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Thank you Amy for booking with me! I enjoyed every moment :) Your wedding planner was well prepared and made everything run smoothly - making it easy for me to stay on task & finish in a timely manner!

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

I had Kelli do my hair for my wedding, I loved it! Kelli and her assistant made my day go by smoothly and fun. I would definitely recommend her for her services. She made everything comfortable and relaxing yet remaining professional.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was beautiful and we felt well taken care of. :)

Sarah · Married on 12/05/2015

Kelli was AMAZING!!! So attentive to my needs, sweetest woman EVER, and so so talented. She captured EXACTLY the wedding look I was going for and she even made herself available for touch-ups throughout the night. I looked flawless my entire wedding day. To anyone who is thinking of booking a wedding make-up and hairstylist--book Kelli. She made my wedding day easy and stress free!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Your smile made the whole day light-hearted! I am honored to have been a part of this very important day! Thank you for asking me :)

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

Kelli was amazing! She maid me and my bridal party feel comfortable. She stayed on schedule the day of the wedding which was great. She was very professional, responded to all my questions prior to the wedding and the day of the wedding showed up with a great attitude and was ready to doll us all up.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Your feedback has been greatly appreciated!! Thank you Jessica for such a joyful experience!

Chelsea · Married on 09/12/2015

Kelli is so unbelievably talented and sweet! She makes things super stress free for the bride and really cares about you and your special day! I didn't have an exact look in mind that I wanted for my bridal party, I just knew I wanted a neutral & natural look. Kelli really mastered their looks without much to go off of.. no thanks to me :) She even went as far as to ask my bridesmaids to send her a makeup-free photo (the week of the wedding in case any girls decided to tan) in natural lighting so that she could brainstorm what would be best for each girl given her skin tone, eye color and features to minimize time spent on the big day!
    BOOK HER! You won't regret it!

xo
    Chelsea, a happy BRIDE

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm so glad you had a great experience. :)

Hailey · Married on 02/20/2016

Definitely book Kelli as far in advance as possible because you want to make sure you can have her. Her work is amazing! I've had so many people tell me since my wedding about how great my make-up artist was. Kelli made me look beautiful in every picture, and she made me feel comfortable and pampered while in the chair. I recommend Kelli to every bride who wants to look and feel beautiful on their wedding day.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

Hailey, you were such a sweet and easygoing bride. You made my experience fun and stress-free! Thank you again for asking me to be a part of your wedding day :)

Kelli did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was on time, very professional, made sure my makeup was exactly how I wanted, no questions asked, and made me look drop dead gorgeous! I would book her again in a heartbeat. She loves what she does and you can definitely tell in her work! Thank you Kelli (:

Sent on 07/07/2016

Kelli Shawn Brides's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with me! I feel blessed to have been a part of your day :)