Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Mrs
    Mrs H. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazingly Beautiful

Simply put Kelley is AMAZING at her craft.
    Kelley's extremely knowledgeable regarding skincare and makeup.
    She ensures your needs are met and satisfaction is guaranteed.
    I felt absolutely Beautiful for my Bridal Shower and Wedding Day...
    Thank You so much Kelley!
    You're the Real Makeup MVP🏆
  • mrsaj2b
    Paulette Married on 10/12/2019

My Makeup Was Fabulous!

Kelley did an awesome job on my makeup. I felt amazing. I rarely wear makeup. My daily routine consists of lip balm and if I am feeling daring I may add mascara. LOL! So, for my wedding day, I wanted to look glamorous without feeling overly made up. I needed to be comfortable with the face I'd have for my day. Kelley heard me and came up with the perfect look. The look was fabulous and got compliments all evening all. I didn't want to wash my face at the end of the evening!!

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Thank you for having us be a part of your Wedding Day! We appreciate you, and look forward to working with you soon!
  • Nichole
    Nichole Married on 08/17/2019

Great service

Kelley was on time and she did my makeup, a few of my bridesmaids and my mom. Everyone was happy with their look.

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your beautiful Wedding Day! We value your business and hope to work with you again!
  • Debbie
    Debbie P. Married on 04/10/2019

Wedding Day Sparkle

I saw her work on another’s page. I contacted Kelley Woods and she explained in detail what I could expect and I also had a trial day. I’m a basic & bare minimum girl. So this was definitely a treat. I looked radiant and classy on my wedding time. She was early, professional and patient! She took her time to ensure she matched my skin tone so that I looked natural and not made up. felt like a Queen and my pictures proved that I was! I’m so glad I trusted her with my special day and highly recommend her to others.
    Delphie Married on 07/07/2018
    Kelley is a STAR! I loved working with her, she is super affordable and very talented. She came to venue and di makeup for myself and a few bridesmaids, the moms and the sisters and a few of the guys who wanted some color correcting and blemish control. My makeup was STUNNING and I was so happy with it. It stayed all day and all night (honestly it was hard to take off!). She was so much fun and really great to have around when everyone was getting ready. I would recommend her to anyone. She did makeup for the fairest of skins to the darkest - she can do it all!
    Allison Married on 10/21/2017
    Kelley was amazing!!! She did my makeup and the makeup for 4 bridesmaids. We were done on schedule and we looked GORGEOUS!!! She gave us kits to touch up our lips.The makeup stayed in place the whole evening. She was extremely flexible and responsive from scheduling the trial to the details for the day of. Kelley is super sweet and great to work with. I definitely recommend!!!
    Taylor Married on 06/10/2017

Absolutely the Best!!!

When I am looking for make-up services, I have high expectations for quality, professionalism and a make up artist that is competent. Kelly exceeds my expectations! As a wedding planner, I have recommended her to my clients and employed her services for personal events. If you are looking for quality, you won’t be disappointed. She is absolutely the best in the industry!
  • User2841218 2+ years ago
    Kelley Woods is an incredible Makeup Artist that is dependable, prompt, reliable and made me feel like a beautiful celebrity for the day. She transformed my mom and made her look 25 years younger. I have already recommended her to my best friend who is getting married this Novemeber. I definitely recommend Kelley Woods to all brides if you want that flawless, glamorous look on your special day.
    Jocelyn Married on 07/25/2015
    Kelley Woods is AMAZING!!! I worked with her for my engagement session and my wedding! She made sure I looked my absolute best for both! My photos from both events are absolutely flawless! She made everyone in my bridal party feel beautiful. Kelley was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. She was patient and flexible as well. I sent her some looks for my wedding, but on the morning of my wedding I went in a different direction and she had no problem whatsoever. She was prepared and I looked absolutely beautiful!!! I wish I could pack her up and take her with me - I really do. If ever there is a special occasion and I want to make sure I look my best I am going to call Kelley and suggest you do the same!
    Mara Married on 05/30/2015
    Kelley Woods made my wedding look absolute perfection. She was easy to work with, listened carefully, and adjusted as necessary to make my look exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. She was responsive and flexible and just a total delight. I can't recommend her highly enough!
  • User2069270 2+ years ago
    I followed Kelley on Social media for a few years and said "If I ever get married Kelley is who I want to do my make up." When the time came without a doubt she was the ONLY person I wanted for make up and I am so eternally grateful that she was available. Kelley is so knowledgeable in make-up, skin, care, etc. Despite the fact that I have acne scars she was able to provide me with flawless make up that was subtle but perfect. That is a skill that not many possess, however, Kelley does!

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a joy being a part of your beautiful wedding, and being amongst all of your other amazing Vendors. Hope to be in touch in the future. All the best!
    Karen Married on 09/27/2014
    Kelly provided bridal makeup services for my 09/27/2014 wedding. Her makeup skills are absolutely amazing and my makeup came across beautifully in person and in photos. We had a trial at her home studio and she listened and incorporated all of my requests for the look I was going for. I was running about an hour behind schedule on my wedding day and she applied my makeup in record time with no reduction in quality. I was also working on an hour of sleep and you couldn't tell from the wonderful job she did.
    I was fortunate to find such a talent available for my wedding day. I reviewed at least 50 makeup artists online and Kelly was my first and only makeup trial. If you want your make up to look as professional as brides in all the bridal magazines, then this is your girl. Hire her today!

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty's reply:

We are glad you enjoyed your experience! We strive to leave lasting memories. You were stunning on your Wedding Day. We will be in touch. Thank you!
    Taleah Married on 09/20/2014
    Kelley was absolutely the best find I stumbled across for my wedding. My wedding makeup was flawless. I had many concerns due to acne breakouts prior to the wedding, Kelley was very helpful in recommending products and tips before the wedding. She was also very knowledgable on what products to use to give me the best results on my actual wedding day. She also did my bachelorette weekend makeup for a fun twist and was very flexible on timing. She was just awesome all around!
  • Soon2beMrsJennings
    Kiana Married on 08/16/2014
    Choosing a makeup artist most certainly is not an easy feat however, when I first spoke to Kelley I appreciated how knowledgeable she was; answering every question with confidence and understanding my concerns was key. We scheduled my bridal consultation for Airbrush Bridal Makeup. All my bridesmaids we impressed and pleased with her application process (they were present at the trial) - she made me flawless and I booked her services! However, Airbrush makeup wasn't for me - I became irritated (I have sensitive skin) and I called Kelley and gave her feedback on my experience.

I was a bit nervous because I had already booked her; she was understanding and patient and explained how certain makeups oxidize and sit differently on skin (everything isn't for everyone). We decided to go with a different type of foundation and scheduled a separate appointment for her to try another product on me closer to the wedding date as my wedding was in the summer and my skin tone would be a little darker.

The 2nd trial came and I swear KELLEY IS AMAZING!!! I never felt so beautiful and natural in my life! I have a problem with oiliness thus me trying Airbrush originally. The other foundation used gave me awesome coverage and the whole day my face was smooth and amazing! I didn't want to wash my face later that evening LOL I was just so astounded that it was me staring back in the mirror each time I looked!

On my wedding day every single bridesmaid LOVED their makeup. They all ooo'ed and ahh'ed as each of them were transformed. Kelley is A Godsend! It's hard to find a vendor who's spirit just draws you in. That's Kelley. So very professional and provides excellent service! I couldn't have asked of a better makeup artist to be a part of my big day!
    Lori Married on 08/02/2014
    Kelley Woods is the BOMB.COM!!! I have had the priviledge of having my face beat by Kelley on several occasions...my sister's wedding as a bridesmaid, my bachelorette events and my recent wedding. Kelley is absolutely amazing...guests at my wedding commented that my sisters and I looked like celebrities. We definitely felt like celebrities after Kelley did our make-up! If you are looking for a make-up artist, look no further, call Kelley Woods! I hate to say this, but the day after my wedding, I left as much of the make-up on as I possibly could when I washed my face...hehehe!! Kelley is professional, on time and works quick. It's amazing how fabulous you look after 20 minutes with Kelley. Any event that I attend where I will need my make-up done or if I just want to look like a celebrity, I will definitely call Kelley! Anyone that I encounter that is looking for a make-up artist, I am definitely recommending Kelley Woods! Thank you Kelley!!
    Corenthia Married on 05/25/2014
    Kelley was awesome. She made my day special. Each of my bridesmaids loved their makeup. Kelley was on time and worked with our schedule. She was kind and kept it professional. I would definitely recommend her services!
    Lauren Married on 05/17/2014
    Kelley Woods did my makeup for my wedding day, along with my mother and two bridesmaids. She did an absolutely amazing job! Kelley is very professional and has a wonderful personality. On the day of the wedding, she was a lot of fun to work with! My pictures have turned out beautifully and I was very happy with her end product. She listens to you during the trial and creates a look that really enhances you and makes you feel beautiful. i would definitely recommend Kelley to anyone needing their makeup done for their wedding day or any other event!
    Cate Married on 09/21/2013
    We had Kelley do makeup for our bridal party (one bride, two moms, and 6 bridesmaids). She is AMAZING!! I can honestly say thanks to Kelley I looked & felt the most beautiful in my life, which is exactly how you want to feel on your wedding day!

After my trial I wanted to tweak a few of the colors and Kelley was completely open to new ideas. I had airbrush, and my makeup looked radiant from noon til night both in pictures & in real-life. The makeup held up through rain, sweat & tears, and the lip gloss I was given to take with me lasted with just a few re-applications.

Kelley came to my house with an assistant, and they were prompt & speedy! For the 8 of us, they had us on our way within 4 hours. Both were so great to work with.

Overall, Kelley is so sweet & wonderful to work with, and does a phenomenal job on makeup. If you want endless compliments on how beautiful you were on your big day, look no further!

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin for having us apart of your Wedding Day! You and your bridal party were wonderful to work with. We appreciate it!
    Kimberly Married on 09/14/2013
    Kelley was a pleasure to work with. She was flexible, understanding, and brought a really sweet and laid back energy to our wedding day. My pictures turned out beautifully and everyone (women in their 20's to women in their 80's) loved their makeup.

Kelley Woods Makeup | DC Airbrush Bridal Makeup and Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly for your review, and thank you so much for entrusting us again, from being a bridesmaid to a bride! You were a beautiful bride, and wishing you all the happiness to come.
  • User1499604 2+ years ago
    Kelley Woods is an AMAZING make-up artist! She has a Very positive attitude and listens Very carefully to her clients Needs. Kelley will make you feel AND look beautiful, on your wedding day OR for any special occasion you need her for! I truly enjoyed having Kelley as my make-up artist for my wedding and she did a Fabulous job on my bridesmaids as well. My wedding coordinators recommended Kelley and I'm SO glad they did!!!! The make-up is PERFECT! I will definitely use Kelley again for my future make-up needs.
  • User1264282 2+ years ago
    Kelley is the best. Both my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup looked perfect. You can tell she REALLY understands makeup. My makeup looked great in person but was also ideal for pictures. My wedding was close to 2 hours away and she still arrived a few minutes early ready to rock.
  • User1196691 2+ years ago
    Kelley is the best! If you want the best and you want to look absolutely amazing hire her!
    Latonya Married on 06/10/2012
    My overall experience with Kelley was outstanding. She did a wonderful job applying my makeup for my bridal consultation. On my wedding day she arrived at my hotel on time. She was very professional and had a pleasant attitude. Kelly applied makeup to my mother, mother in law and myself. After she was done we all looked like supermodels and were ready for a photo shoot. We all looked georgeous and we are truly thankful for her and the services that she provided to us for this special occasion.
    Deborah Married on 09/25/2011
    Kelley provided on-site makeup services for me (the bride!) and my bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. We represented 4 different ethnicities and all gorgeous variations of skin, hair, and eye shape and color, and Kelley made us all look gorgeous - in person and on camera. In-person our make-up wasn't overdone, and we all photographed beautifully in color and black and white. Her flexibilty in arranging time and location was so helpful due to our family situation, and her flexibility in adjusting colors and accents during the makeup trial and on the wedding day was telling of her professional skill and natural talent. And what a wonderful person too! I knew from her on-line gallery that she could give me a natural but vibrant look to suit my personality and she is wonderful to work with - communicated as needed with me via email, text, and phone in the planning process. I would recommend Kelley in a heartbeat!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 09/03/2011
    I booked Kelley to provide make-up services for myself, my mother, MIL, and 8 bridesmaids! Needless to say, we had quite a large group that day. Kelley arrived right on time and she got to work right away. She has a very calm demeanor, which is especially helpful when nerves and emotions are running high! She and her assistant finished up with plenty of time to spare and we all looked flawless. My pictures came out SO beautifully and I owe that all to Kelley! I was able to hug, kiss, and dance the night away, and my make-up was still intact when my husband and I got to our honeymoon suite that night!

Kelley is an amazing and talented make-up artist with a level of professionalism that is unbeatable. You won't be disappointed!