Kelley & Co. Events to Remember Reviews

Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 6
Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Whitmire Edwards · Married on 10/12/2019

Blessed beyond measure.... best day ever!

Nicholas went above and beyond to make sure that our daughter had the most special day ever. The day we approached him.... he went to work full force, he thought of things we would have never even imagined!!! Thank you for making our day the best memories we will cherish forever.
    Kelly, Chuck Edwards and Chanlir and Derek Powell Greg and Carla Powell

Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 15
  • Sondria

Sondria K Smith · Married on 08/03/2019

Kelley & Co. is amazing!

Wonderful experience working with Kelley & Co. They were very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, experienced, and such a pleasure to work with. I couldn't have pulled off my wedding day without them. Nicholas and Dana made everything run incredibly smoothly, and they immediately resolved any problem that arose. These two are life savers! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Brooke · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing to work with

I am not one for planning, I have ideas of what i want but no clue how to make it all happen! Kelley and Co. Events to Remember made all my dreams for my wedding come true and I'm so thankful for them!! If you ever need any help with planning any kind of event, go with Kelley and Co. For sure!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Luree Chapman · Married on 05/10/2019

Excellent Service

Thank you so much! You took care of everything letting us enjoy a very special day! I would recommend hands down to everyone!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Tristen · Married on 04/26/2019

Wedding experience

Kelly & Co made our day such a breeze. They really took care of everything that we needed and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best wedding day experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a planner.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lanie Parks · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely amazing people who made my daughters dream come true.

Nicholas and Dana are amazing. Their kindness, professionalism and flexibility met all my expectations and more. Kelley & Co. went above and beyond to make my daughters wedding day as beautiful as the bride. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/01/2019

Katelyn · Married on 10/13/2018

What a wonderful experience!

As a wedding planner myself, I tend to expect/demand perfection. Nicholas made my daughters wedding a wonderful day/experience. I was able to be present and there for my daughter all day without stressing about things getting done and being handled thanks to his hard work and help throughout the wedding. We love him and can never repay him for his thoughtfulness and hard work.

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 16

Makayla · Married on 07/21/2018

A wedding planner/coordinator is a must! But having Nicholas plan your event is the best decision you will make! He made things go so smoothly. From the planning process to the day of he was there for me the whole way. He helped keep me organized and stress free but also made sure the process was fun! I just can’t say enough good things about having Nicholas as our wedding coordinator. I highly recommend getting Nicholas to plan your event! I know you won’t regret it!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 17
    Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 18
    Kelley & Co. Events to Remember 19

Tina · Married on 07/21/2018

Kelly & Co made my daughters wedding everything she dreamed it would be!!! He managed all the details and we just enjoyed making beautiful memories .

Sent on 10/14/2018

McKensie · Married on 04/07/2018

Nicholas helped with my sister's wedding back in April. He had not officially started his business yet, but he jumped right in during the reception. He helped serve food, refill drinks, and was constantly checking on everyone to make sure that we had all we needed! We will really did not have to ask him to do a thing. He knew exactly what we would need so that the family could focus on the bride and groom! He then stayed to help clean up (which was not part of our plan) and really just helped the whole evening run smoothly! I highly recommend his services. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Deana · Married on 11/03/2017

Kelley & Co had a significant part in planning my son’s wedding. They made a stressful event most enjoyable. I will forever be grateful for this company stepping up to the plate. They are the absolute best when it comes to wedding planning! I appreciate their dedication and the calmness that they portrayed.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Mollie · Married on 03/18/2017

Incredible experience!!

Nicholas and Dana were such a joy to work with! They made our wedding day run so smoothly! Everyone bragged on how organized the day was. The decorations they set up and their professional insight was so appreciated!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 12/10/2016

Excellent!!

Kelley & Co helped out with my sister in laws wedding this past weekend and we couldn't have made it without their help! They were full of helpful ideas and tips, always willing to help in any way possible, and allowed the family to enjoy the day with the bride instead of worrying about every detail! Highly recommend their services.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Cheryl Harkins ·

Fabulous Coordinators!

These guys did an extraordinary job of handling every detail of our daughter’s wedding! They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect! We couldn’t be more pleased.

Sent on 10/05/2019