117 Reviews for Keith Reagan Film and Video

Multi. Locations (6)
Documentary (2)
Drone Footage (1)
Save The Date (1)

Several years ago I saw a wedding video produced by Keith Reagan Film and Video and knew right away I wanted him to video my wedding. He was actually the first vendor we even booked because we were so excited to hire him. Less than 4 HOURS after the wedding we had our first sneak peek video and in less than 48 hours he had already edited our first amazing video that does a fantastic job of capturing our wedding! If you are getting married look no further than Keith Reagan because you will not find a better videographer out there. He and his team were so much fun to work with, go the extra mile, and will absoutly deliver an incredible product. Seriously can’t thank these guys enough.

Profile Picture Parker, 5/5/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive

Keith was a dream vendor! He completely delivered our dream videos to us! The final products exceeded every expectation we ever had of him, and we are so happy to have these memories forever! He gave us a great, informative consultation about 2 weeks before the wedding, and was very professional on the day of. We were thrilled to see a preview of our video the NEXT day! By the end of the following week, he had produced several full length videos for us. BOOK KEITH, he is an incredible value and you will LOVE your videos!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am simply blown away by this gentleman's talent! He is a true artist and visionary. He and his assistants performed video services for my daughter's wedding in Richmond on 12/30/17. The wedding was at 5 pm, but they just seemed to be everywhere, all the time. Not in a "in the way" sort of everywhere. But I definitely could tell he was capturing it all. Little did I realize...he captured things I never saw or could have planned. The videos were the BEST take-away from the wedding hands down.

Pictures are wonderful, but they don't really tell the story - because they don't capture the sound, the mood, the expressions, the vibe. When we received those videos, I was speechless and bawling.

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer...do whatever is necessary to hire Keith Regan!!!! I cannot recommend he and his assistants highly enough!!! There is no possible way to be disappointed by his creative, artistic eye that allows him to capture so much that photos don't. Such talent!

Profile Picture Trisha, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Keith and Collins did an amazing job at our wedding! Our meetings ahead of time were such great help and their professionalism on the day of was superb. I am SO happy we had them their to document the day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Keith Reagan was an exceptional experience. He not only produced high quality videos but brought to life all of the magical moments from our special day. He was a true professional and was easy to work with. These videos will be something that my daughter and son-n-law will cherish for a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith and Collins were absolutely incredible to work with. We were so excited to see how the video came out and it was better than we could have ever imagined. They were both so easy to work with and kept us smiling the whole time. All the guests said they never even realized that there was video because they stayed out of sight through the ceremony. It was such a special day and they really added to it. This was one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. Their work is just stunning. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, DVD, USB Hard Drive

Keith Reagan,
Where to even begin... WOW! I am so blown away at how amazing Keith and Collins were on my Wedding Day (October 28th, 2017). They both were MORE than a pleasure to work with and truly made the filming fun for everyone. I felt very comfortable with them throughout the day and was in AWE when I received both of my wedding videos. He was so incredibly fast in creating the video, I seriously could not believe it. He was also very helpful when trying to view the videos from our honeymoon in Jamaica (not technology savvy). My family, friends, and even random people have commented on how BEAUTIFUL the videos are. I will continue to watch this video every year since it truly captured every perfect moment from the wedding day. IF YOU ARE DECIDING ON OR BETWEEN VIDEOGRAPHERS ... JUST STOP AND BOOK KEITH. HE IS WORTH VERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

Thank you Keith & Collins for our perfect video. We will be recommending you to EVERYONE I know !

Happy clients,
The Swinfords

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith did such an amazing job shooting our wedding! He was super easy going and professional! We never felt like we were doing something unnatural, which shows in our video. He always made us feel relaxed and kept us laughing. I definitely recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video! He’s the BEST!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Keith was absolutely wonderful! Both he and Collins were so laid back and easy going. They have wonderful ideas and we were able to give us exactly what we wanted. We absolutely love our highlight reels, and couldn’t have asked for anything better! We will recommend him to everyone we know who is getting married!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

Keith did an absolutely amazing job making our video for our wedding! He captured every moment perfectly and even the preview video was beautiful! The video was more than we could have ever asked for and we have enjoyed watching it over and over again. It continues to bring back the same feelings and emotions we felt on our wedding day and we are so happy we will have this to help us relive the best day of our lives for years to come. Seriously, hire Keith Reagan Film and Video! Here is the link to our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMrb4sPNjYs&feature=youtu.be

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A total pleasure to work with! And I must say his final shoe set to music exceeded my expectations! That's saying a lot because I'm a professional photographer! He was there every step of the way with our high energy loving crowd. He even managed to capture our beloved grandfather in a way I'll treasure forever! He was able to jump right into the action with these close knit group of bridesmaids & groomsmen. And trust me, there was a lot of action that wasn't planned. Ha! Keith, thank you for the once in a life time memories of Andie & Scott's special day! #bingewatchingKeithrvideos

Profile Picture Judy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When we were planning my daughter’s wedding, having a videographer was at the top of our list because we knew a lot of couples who regretted not hiring one for their wedding. My friend, April, recommended Keith, and I am so glad that she did. April had hired Keith to video both of her children’s weddings and she had nothing but great things to say about him, and his work. When we met with Keith, months before the wedding, he went through every detail with us. He was also very flexible. Keith was extremely professional and was awesome to work with. On the day of the wedding he made the bride, groom, wedding party and family feel natural and very comfortable. Within a day after the wedding, Keith sent us a sneak peak of the video – it was so exciting to see just a bit of what he had in store for us in the finished product. Then, just five days after the wedding, we received the finished video. We absolutely love it and it has captured the day PERFECTLY! Every single important moment was included from getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception! The music and images were seemlessly blended together and I cannot stop watching it because it brings me back to that wonderful day! Family and friends approached us to ask who we hired because they loved it and thought it was wonderfully captured. We still cannot get over how amazing the final product turned out. Everything was perfect and this will be cherished forever. We are so happy we chose Keith and would not hesitate to recommend them to any couple getting married.

Profile Picture Patty, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

Keith and Collin were both great and easy to work with!! Our wedding video is one that we will cherish forever, thanks to these amazing guys!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Keith and his son were absolutely amazing for our gender reveal video! Since majority of our families are out of town we thought it would be nice to do a reveal video instead of a party so all can take part in it. We had the absolute pleasure of having Keith and his son film our wedding as well which they did an amazing job! Keith came up with the whole idea of the video and made it very easy for us! We had a blast filming and it was even better to catch up with Keith and his family as majority of married couples do not often hear from their videographers after the wedding bells are done ringing. Keith has reached out to us multiple times which led to the gender reveal video. Our families reactions were priceless and loved every second of the video! I highly recommend Keith and his son for ANY major life milestone you are planning because they will be able to capture it like nobody else can and you will walk away with memories that will last a lifetime! We cannot wait to work with Keith again in the near future with our next major life milestone!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I LOVE Keith & his partner!!! I will highly recommend him! Has a great personality, very professional! I absolutely love the music video that he did for my wedding. He definitely pick the perfect song that goes with my video. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my video. Family and friends say the look at the video at least 5 times :-) like I said before I highly recommend him! Trust me you will not be disappointed:-)

Profile Picture Shawana, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Traditional, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Reception

KEITH AND HIS TEAM ARE GREAT!!!! We greatly appreciated their energy!! They captured everything and the films were perfect!! I cried reviewing the film because as the Bride, I was finally able to see what everyone else experienced!!! If there are any other events in my life that need to be filmed, I will be sure to contact Keith!!! :)

Profile Picture Ayana, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith was an absolute joy to work with! He made the whole thing super fun and entertaining for us. He really took his time on property scoping out all the great areas for shooting to be sure he would be able to make the best video possible for us. Keith made two incredible videos for us that all of our guests are still talking about! I highly recommend Keith! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, USB Hard Drive

Keith Reagan Film and Video was amazing! These guys are great. They are very professional yet incredibly fun to work with. The wedding day can be very stressful, but these guys made it fun and enjoyable. What we loved is that they wanted to get the best shots but they still understood that its your wedding and you want to enjoy it as well, they had the perfect balance. They work hard and capture everything, our wedding video was incredible these guys are super talented and worth every penny. Thanks again Keith for preserving our special day in such an awesome video.

Profile Picture William, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith does amazing work! He stays connected and works with you from the day you book him until the day of service. He's truly a great guy that you walk away feeling like you've known forever! Highly recommend Keith Regan Film and Video!

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our experience with Keith Reagan was outstanding! Keith was professional and creative. He captured the whole day perfectly and the music videos (which we received quickly) are a favorite by far!

Profile Picture Cori, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith and his team filmed our daughters wedding. The video's he produced, while completely different ( one is in color, the other in black and white) so perfectly and beautifully capture the love and thought that went into the year of planning the day. He is an upmost professional and the finished product is stunning. His eye for detail and that "perfect shot" are unmatched. I would highly recommend Keith Reagan! At the end of the day the pictures and video are all you have left. This should be an area where you don't skimp on your wedding budget.

Profile Picture jenny, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith is the BEST OF THE BEST!!! He did my sons wedding 4 years ago & was amazing. He just did my daughters wedding April 22, 2017 - Savannah & Foster - check it out - SIMPLY AWESOME!!!! So many compliments on his work - I cannot express how happy & thrilled we are & how others either wished they had used him or that he could travel to them!! Our entire family - our extended family - our friends who are family - everyone is so pleased with his work, the quality of his work, the originality of his work & how easy and comfortable it is to work with him & his team. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have no doubt, Keith Reagan is the best! First of all the quality of the video is always great. Second, he can really make everybody comfortable. My husband and I wanted to have fun and we didn't want to spend too much time posing for pictures or movies. Well, Keith really took his time to record every single moment of our wedding without taking away time from our celebration!! He put together a fantastic video that has been watched even overseas by my big Italian Family!!! We all enjoyed music, food, dancing and singing karaoke without even notice that he was working hard for us!! He really catches the essence and meaning of the event and the feeling of all the guests and the couple. Our wedding was a big success also because of him and his son. He is very professional with a pleasant twist of good sense of humor. I love the way he works and the results are amazing. Grazie mille Keith and son (Collins is amazing with the drone!!!!!) Thank you very much. Deborah Molaschi-Ratliff

Profile Picture Deborah , 4/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our entire experience with Keith and his team was amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way! All of our interactions with Keith were extremely smooth, he was so easy to work with and communicate with! The day of the wedding, Keith and Collins were on site early getting plenty of footage and both were so easy to work with throughout the entire day! I am most excited about the end product though! I am absolutely so very glad Keith was there to capture our special day in a video! We had an amazing photographer but it's so awesome how much is captured in video that you cannot get in still photos! Keith sent us a quick preview video 2 days after the wedding! That was our first experience seeing the day and we were so excited! The videos are awesome and we are so grateful to have them, I would recommend Keith and his team anytime!

Profile Picture Lesley, 3/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception