129 Reviews for Keith Reagan Film and Video

Drone Footage (5)
Documentary (2)
Short Form (1)
Save The Date (1)

Beautiful video! Keith traveled to multiple locations on the wedding day to capture all the special moments.

Profile Picture Deana, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith is THE BEST…I mean THE BEST OF THE BEST!! He already had our first video ready only a few days after the wedding and we loved it so much that we spent all day watching it over and over again! Our family and friends were so impressed too. One of them told us it was like a wedding from the movies with the drone and everything. So if you are reading this as a part of your research about wedding videographers, stop right there and immediately contact Keith and inquire about the booking details! I promise you it will be one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. He is a true professional with a great personality and you can just tell how much he enjoys the work that he does. I could keep writing about how great he is, but a video speaks louder than the words…here is the link to one of the footage he did for us: https://youtu.be/Tq-QBMmwRw4 make sure you check out his other work too! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Ivana, 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith is professional, courteous and knows what to do to video and capture all the important moments of a wedding. The video he did was perfect!

Profile Picture Traci, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We found Keith through one of our friends and he is absolutely amazing! He has now done my wedding as well as many weddings I have been to and never disappoints! He is willing to go above and beyond to get the best shots and always produces awesome work. I will be recommending him for years to come to all of my friends! If you are on the fence about going with a videographer DO IT and use Keith and Collins!! Being able to look back on the videos is a blessing as the day for the bride and groom seems to go by in a blink of an eye. We cant thank them enough for all of the work they have put in and the quickest turnaround ever!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

If you want a the perfect wedding video then Keith is your guy! My husband and I are absolutely in love with our video. Keith captured so many amazing moments and now we have them for the rest of our life. We have had so many compliments on our wedding video. It will make you laugh, smile and cry (happy tears of course). He is so talented at what he does. I did a lot of research on videographers because I needed someone who would be amazing. After watching so many of his videos, I knew he was exactly who I wanted to hire! His talent is phenomenal. You will not go wrong hiring Keith. I can’t thank him enough for capturing our wedding day.

Profile Picture Anne, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Keith was an absolute professional with a great personality. During my first call with him before the wedding, he gave us alot of pointers for our wedding and tips to enhance the video (things my fiancee and I never even thought about.) This showed me that he wasn’t just there to videograph but he cared about my overall wedding. On wedding day, he was punctual and a true professonal and after the wedding, I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Richard, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith videos are truly one of a kind. Our final videos he provided were spectacular, with little guidance I provided, Keith somehow was able to put together videos that fit our personalities. He is very professional and really has a good understanding of what needs to happen for him to get a great shot. Keith provided us with great suggestions to make sure he got a good shots, but also were suggestions we should have thought about to have a great wedding. He was very respectful with not getting in the way of our family and friends during the wedding. He is also very quick with his turnaround time to provide you the final videos, it was so nice to get to see some final cuts over our honeymoon. We also meet our photographer through Keith. He has a good list of photographers that he has worked with, which made it very helpful on the wedding day because he knew how to work with our photographer and they were both fantastic together. Highly recommend, you will not be disappointed your videos will be everything you want and so much more!

Profile Picture April, 6/16/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive, Storytelling, Traditional

Keith was the first person I booked after securing our venue (Fairview Farm) in 2016. After seeing his work, I knew we wanted him to capture our big day. Keith and Collins were such a joy to work with! They are funny and make you feel so comfortable on camera. I highly recommend him if you are looking for a videographer. He has a drone that gets some awesome aerial shots of your venue. I would book him immediately after you book your venue because he books up fast! After you see his work you will see why. It was so nice to wake up the day after our wedding to a 60 second preview and he had the full video done in less than a week! Thanks again Keith and Collins for capturing our big day!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Our day was captured perfectly! We love that you get a “sentimental” video and “fun” video each capturing different moments of the wedding. So pleased with everything!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

DO IT! HIRE HIM. SO WORTH IT. Keith was easily one of the BEST vendors we hired for our wedding. He was not only the most talked about by our guests, but also our families and wedding party. His team showed up right on time and hit the ground running putting together some amazing set ups and getting footage i'm so happy we have. It was raining, I mean POURING for our wedding day and as soon as the clouds broke he pulled us out and was sure to grab some amazing outdoor video of us. The drone. The drone was the talk of the town. I am in awe watching back the footage of what they captured with that thing. From aerials of us, our wedding party, our venue and the beautiful blue ridge mountains, he got everything with it. He is not only very professional with other vendors and wedding guests but he is very patient and can "go with the flow". He had our preview ready THE NEXT DAY. And then the full highlight reel together maybe two days after that. This guy works fast, I mean speedy! We weren't even home from our 1 week honeymoon and he had already mailed our hard drive to our home with all the video footage from the wedding. I haven't even gotten preview photo's from my photographer back yet y'all, and he is DONE with everything and even more!!!!??! I had been watching his youtube channel for awhile and just knew when I got married that he was who I wanted, and he did not disappoint. Seeing the product he gave us, I would pay his price tag 5x over (I'm not exaggerating). He exceeded my expectations and his work is amazing, just truly breath taking. I will forever be thankful to him for filming my day because we will have this to look back on for the rest of our life. I recommend Keith and his team to anyone in the Central VA area and beyond to video their special day. I have no negative feedback, and nothing I wish that was done differently. He is the best in the business and you only get married once! Do it!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

I fell in love with Keith's work at a bridal show I went to and was SUPER excited when I found out he was available for my wedding. I will say, videography is pricey- but TOTALLY worth it. Keith was very easy to work with and did an amazing job capturing our big day! If you have it in your budget, SPLURGE- you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Melinda , 5/12/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, USB Hard Drive, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Several years ago I saw a wedding video produced by Keith Reagan Film and Video and knew right away I wanted him to video my wedding. He was actually the first vendor we even booked because we were so excited to hire him. Less than 4 HOURS after the wedding we had our first sneak peek video and in less than 48 hours he had already edited our first amazing video that does a fantastic job of capturing our wedding! If you are getting married look no further than Keith Reagan because you will not find a better videographer out there. He and his team were so much fun to work with, go the extra mile, and will absoutly deliver an incredible product. Seriously can’t thank these guys enough.

Profile Picture Parker, 5/5/18, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Documentary, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, USB Hard Drive

Keith was a dream vendor! He completely delivered our dream videos to us! The final products exceeded every expectation we ever had of him, and we are so happy to have these memories forever! He gave us a great, informative consultation about 2 weeks before the wedding, and was very professional on the day of. We were thrilled to see a preview of our video the NEXT day! By the end of the following week, he had produced several full length videos for us. BOOK KEITH, he is an incredible value and you will LOVE your videos!

Profile Picture Holly, 12/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am simply blown away by this gentleman's talent! He is a true artist and visionary. He and his assistants performed video services for my daughter's wedding in Richmond on 12/30/17. The wedding was at 5 pm, but they just seemed to be everywhere, all the time. Not in a "in the way" sort of everywhere. But I definitely could tell he was capturing it all. Little did I realize...he captured things I never saw or could have planned. The videos were the BEST take-away from the wedding hands down.

Pictures are wonderful, but they don't really tell the story - because they don't capture the sound, the mood, the expressions, the vibe. When we received those videos, I was speechless and bawling.

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer...do whatever is necessary to hire Keith Regan!!!! I cannot recommend he and his assistants highly enough!!! There is no possible way to be disappointed by his creative, artistic eye that allows him to capture so much that photos don't. Such talent!

Profile Picture Trisha, 12/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Keith and Collins did an amazing job at our wedding! Our meetings ahead of time were such great help and their professionalism on the day of was superb. I am SO happy we had them their to document the day!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Keith Reagan was an exceptional experience. He not only produced high quality videos but brought to life all of the magical moments from our special day. He was a true professional and was easy to work with. These videos will be something that my daughter and son-n-law will cherish for a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith and Collins were absolutely incredible to work with. We were so excited to see how the video came out and it was better than we could have ever imagined. They were both so easy to work with and kept us smiling the whole time. All the guests said they never even realized that there was video because they stayed out of sight through the ceremony. It was such a special day and they really added to it. This was one of the best decisions we made throughout the process. Their work is just stunning. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, DVD, USB Hard Drive

Keith Reagan,
Where to even begin... WOW! I am so blown away at how amazing Keith and Collins were on my Wedding Day (October 28th, 2017). They both were MORE than a pleasure to work with and truly made the filming fun for everyone. I felt very comfortable with them throughout the day and was in AWE when I received both of my wedding videos. He was so incredibly fast in creating the video, I seriously could not believe it. He was also very helpful when trying to view the videos from our honeymoon in Jamaica (not technology savvy). My family, friends, and even random people have commented on how BEAUTIFUL the videos are. I will continue to watch this video every year since it truly captured every perfect moment from the wedding day. IF YOU ARE DECIDING ON OR BETWEEN VIDEOGRAPHERS ... JUST STOP AND BOOK KEITH. HE IS WORTH VERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

Thank you Keith & Collins for our perfect video. We will be recommending you to EVERYONE I know !

Happy clients,
The Swinfords

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Keith did such an amazing job shooting our wedding! He was super easy going and professional! We never felt like we were doing something unnatural, which shows in our video. He always made us feel relaxed and kept us laughing. I definitely recommend Keith Reagan Film and Video! He’s the BEST!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with Keith was absolutely wonderful! Both he and Collins were so laid back and easy going. They have wonderful ideas and we were able to give us exactly what we wanted. We absolutely love our highlight reels, and couldn’t have asked for anything better! We will recommend him to everyone we know who is getting married!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional

Keith did an absolutely amazing job making our video for our wedding! He captured every moment perfectly and even the preview video was beautiful! The video was more than we could have ever asked for and we have enjoyed watching it over and over again. It continues to bring back the same feelings and emotions we felt on our wedding day and we are so happy we will have this to help us relive the best day of our lives for years to come. Seriously, hire Keith Reagan Film and Video! Here is the link to our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMrb4sPNjYs&feature=youtu.be

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A total pleasure to work with! And I must say his final shoe set to music exceeded my expectations! That's saying a lot because I'm a professional photographer! He was there every step of the way with our high energy loving crowd. He even managed to capture our beloved grandfather in a way I'll treasure forever! He was able to jump right into the action with these close knit group of bridesmaids & groomsmen. And trust me, there was a lot of action that wasn't planned. Ha! Keith, thank you for the once in a life time memories of Andie & Scott's special day! #bingewatchingKeithrvideos

Profile Picture Judy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When we were planning my daughter’s wedding, having a videographer was at the top of our list because we knew a lot of couples who regretted not hiring one for their wedding. My friend, April, recommended Keith, and I am so glad that she did. April had hired Keith to video both of her children’s weddings and she had nothing but great things to say about him, and his work. When we met with Keith, months before the wedding, he went through every detail with us. He was also very flexible. Keith was extremely professional and was awesome to work with. On the day of the wedding he made the bride, groom, wedding party and family feel natural and very comfortable. Within a day after the wedding, Keith sent us a sneak peak of the video – it was so exciting to see just a bit of what he had in store for us in the finished product. Then, just five days after the wedding, we received the finished video. We absolutely love it and it has captured the day PERFECTLY! Every single important moment was included from getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception! The music and images were seemlessly blended together and I cannot stop watching it because it brings me back to that wonderful day! Family and friends approached us to ask who we hired because they loved it and thought it was wonderfully captured. We still cannot get over how amazing the final product turned out. Everything was perfect and this will be cherished forever. We are so happy we chose Keith and would not hesitate to recommend them to any couple getting married.

Profile Picture Patty, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations

Keith and Collin were both great and easy to work with!! Our wedding video is one that we will cherish forever, thanks to these amazing guys!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews