Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

Keith Kaplan Photography 6
Keith Kaplan Photography 7

Heather Cynowa · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing!!!

I hired Keith for our vowel renewal. He was very professional and passionate! Keith was easy to communicate with and quick to respond. He made the day calm and stress-free. I was not disappointed in any of the experience. I would highly recommend Keith for your special day.

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2018

Keith is amazing!

We had so much fun with Keith on our wedding day. I wasn't sure what to expect because we didn't meet him beforehand, but he blew away all of our expectations. He picked us up after our ceremony and took us around Vegas for the strip tour. I am not a big picture taker, but he made it all so much fun. My husband even said that taking photos with Keith was one of his favorite parts of the day (aside from getting married of course)!! After Keith dropped us off, he told us to expect our photos in about 4 days - and he over-delivered on that as well! We had some teasers in my email the next morning and all of our pictures on Tuesday. I cannot believe everything he did - and at his price is unreal. Keith is the nicest person to work with and I could only wish that other couples could have the same experience we did!!!

Si · Married on 09/18/2018

We hired Keith for our pre-wedding photos, wedding ceremony and reception for the day, and he was so good!! He was super nice and friendly, making us feel at ease in front of the camera, and he knew where to take good pictures with the limited time we had prior the ceremony! Keith took over 500+ pictures which he completed within days (I was not expecting him to be that quick!) and the quality was HIGH - striking colours, black and white, sepia and some touching up :)
    SO HAPPY with your work Keith, I definitely recommend you!!

We also engaged David, his videographer for the ceremony and reception, who got back to us within days with a link to download both videos. He captured everything we wanted, with nice still pictures and music to start and end with. Very happy to share with all family members who couldn't make it to Las Vegas :)

Ash · Married on 09/08/2018

Keith did an amazing job! Very professional and very comfortable! He made our wedding photos look amazing!

Keith Kaplan Photography 8
    Keith Kaplan Photography 9
    Keith Kaplan Photography 10
    Keith Kaplan Photography 11
    Keith Kaplan Photography 12

DENISE · Married on 09/08/2018

Chose Keith to take our wedding photos at Green valley ranch resort Las Vegas, I had seen his work on the website and he didn't disappoint, a mix of semi traditional shots along with some very artistic poses around the property, so calm and stress free, we just went with the flow. We had the 400+ photos sent within 4 days via a web link and each photo was in color, sepia,B&W and different filters. Just beautiful. To top the afternoon off he even drove us to the Las Vegas strip for our dinner & concert we had booked.
    Would highly recommend Keith for your special day!.

Keith Kaplan Photography 13

Chasta & Gary · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith is AMAZING,and fun.He is very passionate about his work and it definitely goes unnoticed.Highly recommended!

Keith Kaplan Photography 14
    Keith Kaplan Photography 15
    Keith Kaplan Photography 16
    Keith Kaplan Photography 17
    Keith Kaplan Photography 18
  • FizzPop

Mindy · Married on 07/16/2018

Keith was GREAT!! Every single photo he took I loved!

Keith Kaplan Photography 19

Shae · Married on 06/24/2018

Keith is amazing!!! Our wedding pictures are beautiful. I recieved 2 teaser pics the day after the wedding. He is so patient!!! The poses he had us do were creative and looked great. I recommend Keith for any event!!! Thanks for making my day extra special!!!

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 06/23/2018

Keith was absolutely amazing! He captured the most beautiful moments from our day and I could not be more pleased with the results. We got married on June 23 and received all of our photos with edits in less than a week--that's completely unheard of! He was very professional and definitely put all my nerves at ease. He was precise, knew exactly what shots he wanted to get, and got them.

I do not consider myself very photogenic and was fully convinced that I wouldn't like any of the photos. I told myself as long as I got one good photo, I'd be fine. Well I can honestly say that I cannot find one bad photo. Keith is TALENTED and worth every cent and more.

Keith, my husband and I cannot thank you enough for capturing the best moments of our lives! You Rock!

-Brittney

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely loved that Keith had everything in play ready to go and didn't waste one minute. He made me feel beautiful! Money well spent :)

Keith Kaplan Photography 20
    Keith Kaplan Photography 21
    Keith Kaplan Photography 22
    Keith Kaplan Photography 23
    Keith Kaplan Photography 24

Derek · Married on 05/25/2018

We felt lucky to have Keith photograph our special day having read all of the positive reviews. It turns out that all of the glowing reviews are spot on. He was amazing. He put us at complete ease immediately. He knew exactly how and where to take amazing shots. We are so delighted with the final product and now consider Keith a friend - that is the impact he has had on us. He is incredibly talented and it was a privilege to benefit from his skills.

Victor · Married on 04/23/2018

We're from Belgium and booked Keith a month before our wedding. We chose the desert + Las Vegas strip tour package and it was amazing! Keith is a great, honest guy and clearly very experienced with wedding photography. We felt really comfortable during the shoot. He knows a lot of stunning locations and acts very professional. We received our edited photos very fast and he was always quick in responding to our messages. Also considering his prices, we highly recommend Keith Kaplan. Thank you for the wonderful day!

Ciera · Married on 03/18/2018

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose Keith Kaplan to capture our big day! Keith does amazing work. We received our pictures back very quickly. We are not picture people, we usually avoid cameras at any cost, but Keith was so fun, relatable, and easy to work with.

Keith Kaplan Photography 25
    Keith Kaplan Photography 26

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

Keith was an absolute dream on our wedding day. We travelled from Australia and we were more excited to do these wedding photos than we were to actually get married. It was so much fun and SO SO SO SO easy. We were able to have it all payed before we even left Australia and the only thing we had to worry about was the weather. It was such a windy day but we really wanted our desert pics, Keith went above and beyond and even stopped in at Walgreens to buy me a few extra hair clips to keep it at ease in the wind. I would recommend Keith to anyone and everyone!!!

Keith Kaplan Photography 27
    Keith Kaplan Photography 28
    Keith Kaplan Photography 29

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Wrong photographer. I can't delete my review now... So heres 5 stars because I cannot delete.

Lisa · Married on 12/18/2017

Keith is amazing! From planning to wedding Keith helped us with every aspect of our wedding.
    We spoke to Keith from the UK before our wedding, and he put us at ease straight away, he has a special way of making you feel relaxed, so every photo looked amazing.
    He also helped organise a hairdresser and makeup artist on the morning of the wedding, recommended a venue for the ceremony, which he then organised and put us in touch with Wanda the wedding minister. The whole day was relaxed and awesome fun. I cannot recommend Keith enough.

Christine · Married on 11/12/2017

Keith is a wonderful photograper he's very personable and very professional! He will make you feel very comfortable and will make sure you get what you want out of your photos! We are from Ohio and got married in Vegas and are having the reception back home wanted lots of pictures to make a slide show for our reception venue he really delivered! I'm amazed got more than I expected! Only wish I could attach pictures to this review. He got the pictures to us within like 48 hours that is amazing!! he did some amazing editing even fixed my husband's thining hair and looks completely natural! Definitely book him don't waste the money on higher priced photographers ! Any requests you have don't be afraid of ask he will make sure they get done! We had a lot of fun my husband hates getting pictures taken and he even enjoyed it!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Hands down a perfect 5! I found Keith’s site first but of course had to continue to research. Coming from California and a last minute request for a photographer...we couldn’t have asked for any one better! We got married in our suite at the Golden Nugget. Keith was early for the occasion and the great chemistry with our guests left everyone happy! We only wish one thing...should have had a guest couples take individual pictures rather than everything with us. But definitely not a deal breaker as he kept asking if we needed any other photos. So for the next person maybe this is something you want to take advantage of. Keith then took us on a whirlwind photo shoot down the strip and back to our reception at Hennessey’s Tavern. One phone call was all it took to seal the deal and hire Keith! Thank you for making our wedding day super special. We will never forget it and either will our guests who have not stopped talking out the professionalism. So if you are looking for a photographer who knows Vegas and knows fantastic places to shoot any pictures, Keith is your guy. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Keith Kaplan Photography 30
    Keith Kaplan Photography 31
    Keith Kaplan Photography 32
    Keith Kaplan Photography 33

Nicci · Married on 10/21/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! We had the pleasure of working with Keith for 3 days. I got every picture I asked for, and Keith made suggestions for places I would love. And of course I loved them! I found him from a Google search, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Keith Kaplan Photography 34
    Keith Kaplan Photography 35
    Keith Kaplan Photography 36

Miss Ball · Married on 09/20/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look now further than Keith. His work speaks for itself. We found Keith on Wedding Wire and fell in love this his style and attention to detail. We booked him 5 minutes after reviewing his website and thankfully he could fit us. Keith was professional and friendly at the same time, and by the end of the shoot, we felt we had made a new friend. Keith took us for photography and the Strip and also at Nelson. Nelson Ghost Town is an incredible experience and if you are looking for wedding photography which is a little bit different, request your shoot there! Our photos are amazing and we are so excited to share them with everyone!

Natashia · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Keith. Keith was amazing; he took his time, he was very professional, and my pictures are beautiful!!!

Alysia · Married on 07/01/2017

Keith Kaplan was just amazing to work with. We are from Canada hired him for our Vegas/Nelson Ghost Town wedding in July 2017 and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely friendly, outgoing, professional and accommodating. His prices are reasonable and the final product was fantastic. I highly recommend Keith!

Abby · Married on 05/27/2017

I can't tell you how spectacular the photos of my daughter Margot's wedding turned out! You not only knocked it out of the park but were helpful and supportive in so many other ways. Thank you so much for the recommendations for cake, make-up and how to proceed with the venue as we well, especially since we were holding a destination wedding.
    Keith is a must!!!

Teresa · Married on 05/15/2017

I absolutely love the photos that Keith took of us on our wedding day. We purchased the internet "Strip" package. Keith was great in answering my questions via text or phone. He took us down the Vegas Strip after our wedding ceremony to some fun and beautiful places. He has a great energy about him and made our photography experience a very fun one. My husband isn't in to having his picture taken and he admits that he had fun! Our photos are amazing! Now we have great memories of our special day. Everyone that sees our photos absolutely loves them, they are unique. I definitely recommend Keith. Great affordable price and beautiful photos. He had photos up on Shutterfly so we can view them before he had the finished product. Hands down the best in Las Vegas!

Karyn · Married on 05/11/2017

Five Stars just aren't enough! Keith was quick to reply to all of my booking inquiries and was prompt and reliable. He had amazing ideas of how to capture our special occasion with a Las Vegas flair. His poses resulted in an amazing portfolio of pictures! He said to allow him some time to transfer the pictures to disks and six different formast, but they were in the mail in two days!! He was kind and patient with our son, and an all around fun guy to hang out with for a couple of hours! We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Keith and would offer anyone our highest recommendation.