Keith Kaplan Photography Reviews

Keith Kaplan Photography 6
Keith Kaplan Photography 7
  • Maria

Maria Acosta · Married on 08/02/2019

A wonderful experience I highly recommend

This team is excellent, more than you can expect. Very professional and you don't need to worry about anything. I am so happy with my decision. Thanks, Wanda and Keith your service is a high standard.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Kay

Kay B. · Married on 05/31/2019

The best ever!

Our wedding photoshoot with Keith was so amazing! To begin with he doesn’t ask for advanced deposits and he’s not pushy in any way. He’s very personable and took us to the most amazing Vegas locations in his beautiful SUV free of charge. We are both camera-shy but he made us so comfortable we felt like movie stars! The pictures were amazing and we got them on time. Personally, very kind person, and I definitely recommend him without any reservation! I have a wedding celebration coming up abroad will try to hire him for the shoot. He’s that AMAZING!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Keith Kaplan Photography 8
    Keith Kaplan Photography 9
  • Shari

Shari Madaris · Married on 05/29/2019

Absolutely amazing photographer

Keith is AMAZING! We had a blast with him while he was taking our photos. He made sure we were comfortable and took awesome photos.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Cara Lantz · Married on 04/02/2019

An experience you won't regret!

Wanda is absolutely incredible and Keith is AMAZING! We used Wanda's Weddings and Keith Kaplan photography. Wanda was our main point of communication and she made sure everything was perfect for us. Both went above and beyond for our wedding day! I highly highly recommend! Choosing Wanda and Keith you will not be disappointed. We wed at the Nelson Mining town. Absolutely incredible! Professional, sincere, and just awesome. Both Wanda and Keith. So thankful to share our special day with two great professionals.

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Simon

Simon Escobedo III · Married on 03/01/2019

Enthusiastic Experience

My wife and I can't say enough good things about the experience we had with Keith for our photo session. All the pre-arrangements via text and phone calls assured us we were going to be treated like royalty, and we were not disappointed. Keith was not only very affordable, but he was fun, professional, and his love for his work was infectiously enthusiastic. We had a blast!

He took us everywhere we wanted to go, and got us the shots we wanted. Later the same evening, he sent us a few 'teaser" photos to whet our appetite - we were thrilled, especially since we immediately had a few pictures we could share with friends and family. True to his word, he provided us with our photo album just a few days afterwards. The pictures were gorgeous, and now we have a treasured reflection of our uniquely memorable wedding. I trust this review will aid someone in making the decision to avail themselves of Keith's services. You will be greatly glad you did.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Jess Mac · Married on 03/01/2019

Wedding photographs

Keith is AMAZING!!!!! We loved all our pictures and had so much fun with him being a part of our big day!!!! We feel so blessed that he was available!!!! He is hilarious, artistic and knows exactly what to do for Las Vegas weddings!!!!! Keith you can never ever ever retire!!!!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • MrsJellybean

Leslie · Married on 01/25/2019

Keith is the Man

Keith was so extremely easy to work with. He is an extremely wonderful photographer as well as very easy to get along with. I loved all of my photos. I wish I would have had him with me the entire day!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Keith Kaplan Photography 10
    Keith Kaplan Photography 11
    Keith Kaplan Photography 12
  • Dar

Dar Sib · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Wedding Photographer

As a Canadian getting married in Vegas, I had to rely on reviews to book all of my vendors and then hope for the best. Keith did not disappoint! He responded to emails quickly, came prepared to shoot the photos I wanted and had suggested ideas based on what I had requested. He picked us up from our venue on time and drove us to the Vegas sign, the desert and the Venetian for our shoot. He was able to get some great photos (no small feat considering neither of us like having photos taken) and returned our edited photos in a couple days - I couldn't believe it! I highly recommend Keith for wedding photos or any other photo session you need - his photos are stunning and he's great to work with. Overall, I could have paid double what he charged and still felt I got a great deal!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Kevin Nicholson · Married on 12/13/2018

Kevin & Katie - Dec 2018

My wife & I hired Keith for our pre-wedding photos; Dec 2018. He is an absolute gentleman; who is super talented. We had to change the time of the shoot at the last minute and Keith was unbelievably accommodating and understanding.

Keith is unbelievably responsive; helpful & a master photographer. Keith took over 350+ pictures in a two hour period. Which he completed within days (I was not expecting him to be that quick!). The problem we found was not trying to find the good pictures but deciding which pictures to leave out of our album as they were all just that good!! 😃.

The quality was way above our expectations - striking colours, black and white, sepia and some touching up :) SO HAPPY with your work Keith.

In summary; I highly recommend Keith and we are forever grateful that we found him!! I also promised him I’d add this little nugget of information; take it from someone who experienced it first hand; make sure when Keith tells you that you get better quality pictures earlier in the day; please listen to the man; he knows what he is talking about & you won’t regret it 😃.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Heather Cynowa · Married on 11/15/2018

Amazing!!!

I hired Keith for our vowel renewal. He was very professional and passionate! Keith was easy to communicate with and quick to respond. He made the day calm and stress-free. I was not disappointed in any of the experience. I would highly recommend Keith for your special day.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/10/2018

Keith is amazing!

We had so much fun with Keith on our wedding day. I wasn't sure what to expect because we didn't meet him beforehand, but he blew away all of our expectations. He picked us up after our ceremony and took us around Vegas for the strip tour. I am not a big picture taker, but he made it all so much fun. My husband even said that taking photos with Keith was one of his favorite parts of the day (aside from getting married of course)!! After Keith dropped us off, he told us to expect our photos in about 4 days - and he over-delivered on that as well! We had some teasers in my email the next morning and all of our pictures on Tuesday. I cannot believe everything he did - and at his price is unreal. Keith is the nicest person to work with and I could only wish that other couples could have the same experience we did!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Si · Married on 09/18/2018

We hired Keith for our pre-wedding photos, wedding ceremony and reception for the day, and he was so good!! He was super nice and friendly, making us feel at ease in front of the camera, and he knew where to take good pictures with the limited time we had prior the ceremony! Keith took over 500+ pictures which he completed within days (I was not expecting him to be that quick!) and the quality was HIGH - striking colours, black and white, sepia and some touching up :)
    SO HAPPY with your work Keith, I definitely recommend you!!

We also engaged David, his videographer for the ceremony and reception, who got back to us within days with a link to download both videos. He captured everything we wanted, with nice still pictures and music to start and end with. Very happy to share with all family members who couldn't make it to Las Vegas :)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Ash · Married on 09/08/2018

Keith did an amazing job! Very professional and very comfortable! He made our wedding photos look amazing!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 13
    Keith Kaplan Photography 14
    Keith Kaplan Photography 15
    Keith Kaplan Photography 16
    Keith Kaplan Photography 17

DENISE · Married on 09/08/2018

Chose Keith to take our wedding photos at Green valley ranch resort Las Vegas, I had seen his work on the website and he didn't disappoint, a mix of semi traditional shots along with some very artistic poses around the property, so calm and stress free, we just went with the flow. We had the 400+ photos sent within 4 days via a web link and each photo was in color, sepia,B&W and different filters. Just beautiful. To top the afternoon off he even drove us to the Las Vegas strip for our dinner & concert we had booked.
    Would highly recommend Keith for your special day!.

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 18

Chasta & Gary · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith is AMAZING,and fun.He is very passionate about his work and it definitely goes unnoticed.Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 19
    Keith Kaplan Photography 20
    Keith Kaplan Photography 21
    Keith Kaplan Photography 22
    Keith Kaplan Photography 23
  • FizzPop

Mindy · Married on 07/16/2018

Keith was GREAT!! Every single photo he took I loved!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 24

Shae · Married on 06/24/2018

Keith is amazing!!! Our wedding pictures are beautiful. I recieved 2 teaser pics the day after the wedding. He is so patient!!! The poses he had us do were creative and looked great. I recommend Keith for any event!!! Thanks for making my day extra special!!!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 06/23/2018

Keith was absolutely amazing! He captured the most beautiful moments from our day and I could not be more pleased with the results. We got married on June 23 and received all of our photos with edits in less than a week--that's completely unheard of! He was very professional and definitely put all my nerves at ease. He was precise, knew exactly what shots he wanted to get, and got them.

I do not consider myself very photogenic and was fully convinced that I wouldn't like any of the photos. I told myself as long as I got one good photo, I'd be fine. Well I can honestly say that I cannot find one bad photo. Keith is TALENTED and worth every cent and more.

Keith, my husband and I cannot thank you enough for capturing the best moments of our lives! You Rock!

-Brittney

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely loved that Keith had everything in play ready to go and didn't waste one minute. He made me feel beautiful! Money well spent :)

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 25
    Keith Kaplan Photography 26
    Keith Kaplan Photography 27
    Keith Kaplan Photography 28
    Keith Kaplan Photography 29

Derek · Married on 05/25/2018

We felt lucky to have Keith photograph our special day having read all of the positive reviews. It turns out that all of the glowing reviews are spot on. He was amazing. He put us at complete ease immediately. He knew exactly how and where to take amazing shots. We are so delighted with the final product and now consider Keith a friend - that is the impact he has had on us. He is incredibly talented and it was a privilege to benefit from his skills.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Victor · Married on 04/23/2018

We're from Belgium and booked Keith a month before our wedding. We chose the desert + Las Vegas strip tour package and it was amazing! Keith is a great, honest guy and clearly very experienced with wedding photography. We felt really comfortable during the shoot. He knows a lot of stunning locations and acts very professional. We received our edited photos very fast and he was always quick in responding to our messages. Also considering his prices, we highly recommend Keith Kaplan. Thank you for the wonderful day!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ciera · Married on 03/18/2018

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose Keith Kaplan to capture our big day! Keith does amazing work. We received our pictures back very quickly. We are not picture people, we usually avoid cameras at any cost, but Keith was so fun, relatable, and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/26/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 30
    Keith Kaplan Photography 31

Rachel · Married on 02/18/2018

Keith was an absolute dream on our wedding day. We travelled from Australia and we were more excited to do these wedding photos than we were to actually get married. It was so much fun and SO SO SO SO easy. We were able to have it all payed before we even left Australia and the only thing we had to worry about was the weather. It was such a windy day but we really wanted our desert pics, Keith went above and beyond and even stopped in at Walgreens to buy me a few extra hair clips to keep it at ease in the wind. I would recommend Keith to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Keith Kaplan Photography 32
    Keith Kaplan Photography 33
    Keith Kaplan Photography 34

Kristin · Married on 01/20/2018

Wrong photographer. I can't delete my review now... So heres 5 stars because I cannot delete.

Sent on 02/10/2018
  • Monique

Monique Guyinn Williams · Married on 12/30/2017

The Best Experience Ever

We got married 12/30/17 and Keith and Wanda were so accommodating. Our families surprised us by all coming out. They were patient with the changes. Can I tell you our photos are amazing. He really captured us and our special day.

Sent on 07/12/2019