37 Reviews for Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs

Table Arrangements (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Aisle Decor (1)
37 Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs Reviews

Keepsake Bouquets came highly recommended by our wedding photography vendor and they are more than we could have ever imagined! Cindy and Barbara are seasoned professionals that exude wedding wisdom and greatly guided us in wedding floral design. There are vast floral choices to make when deciding upon wedding flowers and these precious ladies made our wedding floral design journey a sheer pleasure. They listened to our vision and had all the right answers from what we needed to the best price! All of our flowers from the altar flowers to the wedding bouquets and corsages and boutonniere were absolutely breathtaking flower artistry. From the intense process of choosing the perfect greenery to the wedding theme flower, Cindy and Barbara are our florist heroes! I strongly recommend Keepsake Bouquets-wonderful customer service, beautiful floral design, and affordable.

Profile Picture Carole, 1/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy and her staff absolutely exceeded my expectations of what I had imagined. I could not of even imagined what cindy would come up with on my mind. It surely wouldn't of done justice to the breathtaking arrangements she did for my wedding! She was so super easy to work with. My brain had no where near imagined what she created.... It was not possible. I was extremely excited. My bouquet is still on my coffee table and my wedding was oct 28th.... They still look decent and my flowers where real! I will ALWAYS remember her for making my day so beautiful!

Photo for Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs Review
Profile Picture Lauren, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had the pleasure of working with Cindy and Barbara for my September 1st wedding and they were recommended by our photographers (Magnolia Ridge Photography). I am so, so glad we made the decision to use their services! Throughout my initial meeting with them, they really did a great job capturing what I envisioned and did not try to push anything "extra" on me. They were also extremely considerate of my budget and were very flexible in making some flower substitutions in the arrangements to get the look I wanted without an expensive price-tag. The flowers arrived on time and were absolutely gorgeous! I kept telling my husband all night how much I loved the flowers. I can't recommend them enough!

Photo for Keepsake Bouquets & Floral Designs Review - (C) Magnolia Ridge Photography
Profile Picture Bianca, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were gorgeous! I showed up to our initial meeting with very little idea of what I wanted, and Cindy and Barbara came up with a beautiful flower plan that tied together the colors from my dress and the bridesmaids' dresses with the other colors I wanted to use for the wedding, and kept it all within my budget. They were so fun to work with! They did take awhile to respond to emails sometimes, but the times I called them with a question they got back to me right away. On the day of the wedding, they showed up right on time, and everything looked perfect! I couldn't have been happier with the flowers!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Wonderful! I am so happy I found Keepsake Bouquets!
From the first meeting with Cindy and Barbara, I knew I was going to be in good hands. They listened to what we needed/wanted and provided options that fit our budget. I am completely satisfied with the service they provide. The flowers were so beautiful and the value you receive is outstanding!

Profile Picture Heather, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Barbara and Cindy were great at helping me to prepare for my big day! My wedding bouquet and tossing bouquet both turned out beautiful and the flowers for our cake put the cherry on top of the ice cream! I couldn't have asked for a better florist! We thank them so much! :)

Profile Picture Mauri, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Cindy and Barbara were so flexible and looking to work with you and your budget. Their professionalism is unmatched. I had to change where my ceremony was held due to weather and the floral decorations came together so well! Thank you so much Cindy and Barbara. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Barbara, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

Wonderful ladies to work with and they did an expectional job! I loved everything that they came up with. They are very affordable and very easy to get in touch with. My wedding was in March and I couldn't have been more pleased with their work. Compared to other places around the Greensboro area, they are by far the best to work with!!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

These ladies literally saved my wedding. One florist told me to change my date to get cheaper flowers, another told me that my ideas were too out of the box. These amazing ladies took my ideas and brought them to life, building my bouquet from scratch! They did such a lovely job and even took on the role of running the wedding day of and the rehearsal. They were so professional, yet also southern mamas. They took care of everything and made my wedding day absolutely perfect. Seriously, it's not even a question of whether or not you should book them. You totally should. I wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I found out about this company through a wedding show/bride fair. They had flyers with package information, so I checked them out. I loved how easy it was going over what I wanted with Cindy. She had lots of pictures of their previous work. You get a really great product at an AMAZING cost. The day of my wedding my flowers were dropped off and looked beautiful! I fully recommend this company. Great women who love flowers and brides!

Profile Picture O'Shauna, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I meet the sweet ladies from Keepsake Bouquets at a local wedding show in Greensboro, NC. After seeing their work at the wedding show, I instantly knew I'd go with them for our flowers. My mom and I just clicked with their sweet personalities and professionalism. Everything that I envisioned they made come true on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Keepsake bouquets did a fabulous job at my wedding. A lot had to change on the fly due to the weather- Cindy and Barbara did an amazing job in such a short period of time. I have received so many compliments on my flowers, the centerpieces were much larger than I thought they'd be (which was awesome!!!) These ladies helped me discover my favorite flower (David Austin roses). Thank you ladies so much for everything!

Profile Picture gabriella, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great job on all of the flowers. My husband and I had Keepsake Bouquests do all of the flowers for the ceremony and all of the bridal party flowers and it was done beautifully. The flowers were perfect and everything I wanted it to be. These ladies did not miss any of the details and knew exactly what I was going for.

Profile Picture Jill, 5/15/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Absolutely the greatest! Reasonably priced, great customer service, and more than accommodating! I would recommend this florist to ANYONE!

Profile Picture Candace, 11/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Super good deal if you're using roses in your bouquets!!! The rose package is only $395 which can save a ton of money. My bouquets were GORGEOUS! Cindy and Barbara are super nice and very talented ladies. I received many compliments on my flowers. If you need to contact them, phone is the quickest. It does sometimes take days to get an email reply. They were very willing to help with any changes I made to my bouquets.

Profile Picture User3820875, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Keepsake is a florist I would definitely recommend. Their flowers are gorgeous and they are perfect at finding the exact flower that you imagine. They are decently priced and the flowers are always fresh. They are straight forward and open about different flowers, if they are in season or not. They are good at finding alternative flowers if needed. They only work on weddings so you don't have to worry about them being busy with proms, funerals, or just general flower arrangements. When it is time for your wedding, they only focus on that. You are their main priority. They are laid back southern women who love working with flowers. They have great ideas and are always open to your suggestions and feedback.

Profile Picture User4490549, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We got their Roses special and it was such a deal. The flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did a beautiful job on my bouquet and the ones for my bridesmaids. We sat down and they had so much helpful advice and different ideas. I was set on sunflowers and they made sure that the flowers were beautiful.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Do not let their small size deceive you. I was very happy with their service and flowers. They were honest and helpful. This lost bride needed help and I got it! Thank you for your beautiful work!!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Wonderful presentation. Bouquet came out very pretty. Approved.

Profile Picture User3414177, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Great and friendly services. Prices were affordable and easy to work with staff from Raleigh, North Carolina.

Profile Picture Kenya , 7/3/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They did great job on my wedding with flowers! They were beautiful and fresh!

Profile Picture User3381250, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My bouquet was simply BEAUTIFUL and so were the bridesmaids and all the flowers that were at the wedding. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I loved my flowers and they were affordable!! Would definitely recommend this vendor!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was extremely glad to have found such a great florist. Small business with great service!! I'm not big on flowers, but for my wedding they sat down with me and helped me create something to be excited about. Couldn't have been a more beautiful bouquet that we put together!!

Profile Picture Alisha, 2/16/13, 6 Reviews