KCK Catering & Events Reviews

8 | Clinton, NJ

8 Reviews for KCK Catering & Events

• Christa

Christa Mangan · Married on 09/26/2020

Dream Wedding Catering Team!

KCK Catering + Events truly went above and beyond for my wedding on Sept. 26, 2020. We changed wedding dates to accommodate a new plan due to Covid, and KCK was one of the first caterers we reached out to, about 6-7 weeks before our new date. Cassandra was responsive, super helpful and easy to work with. She offered wonderful suggestions and advice on the menu we wanted, helped us brainstorm some unique cocktail hour ideas to help everyone feel safe during this crazy time and even drove 1.5 hours to my mom’s and stepdad’s home for a walk through of our event, just to make sure she understood the flow of the event and the space her team had to work with. She prepared little tasting boxes for us so we could try the food before signing the contract. My sister is a wedding planner, and I know she and Cassandra talked a lot without me on the details and logistics of the day. She’s literally planned hundreds of weddings across the country and has never experienced this level of service.

The staff were so personable and professional. My glass was always full; they were one step ahead of everyone the entire time. The guests felt comfortable and enjoyed interacting with them.

The food was OUTSTANDING. We had a variety of hor d'oeuvres, including mini individual cheese boards and chicken and waffle cones which my brother in law said were the best hor d'oeuvre he’s ever had at any event in his life. The menu options are more than just your typical wedding food. That’s one of the things that drew me to KCK- there were a tremendous amount of options to choose from, things that felt different and unique. The desserts we had were a huge hit as well.

For our tables, we used family china for the salad and dinner plates instead of rentals, and the team treated those pieces like they were their own. The house was perfectly cleaned up at the end of the event; it was hard to tell that there were 10+ people running in and out of the house for hours.

Truly cannot recommend KCK Catering + Events enough to anyone who is looking for professional, friendly service with outstanding food and quality.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole Ferrara · Married on 06/13/2020

Doesn't get better than KCK!

From start to finish, KCK is absolutely incredible. We hired them to cater a backyard minimony. After having postponed our wedding multiple times due to COVID-19, we were looking for a company that would a) do a good and b) do it in a way that wouldn’t add more stress to our plates. KCK did just that!

From the very beginning, Cassandra was super responsive, thorough and just made our lives easy. Everything she suggested was perfect. And when she visited the yard in the weeks leading to the wedding, it was clear she knew her stuff, had a plan (that included smart COVID precautions), and everything was going to go smoothly.

Come day-of, I was blown away! The entire KCK team was SO nice and SO accommodating, and they executed the entire event flawlessly (they even put out and cleaned up appetizers they didn’t provide). Plus, they went above and beyond to take care of me. When I was cold, there they were with my jacket. When I was thirsty, there they were with a drink. It was astonishing, really.

Now on to the BEST part – the food!! Having been already so pleased with KCK, I would have given them a 5-star review even if we had eaten your typical wedding-hall meal. But lucky us, the food was delicious!! Cooked on site (even the bread!), the entire meal was hot and super fresh. Our guests were raving about the herb and garlic-crusted filet with horseradish crème and chimichurri sauce for days and the penne vodka had us drooling. Our cake was beautiful and delicious, and my husband could not stop eating the peanut butter brownies!

I would 100x over recommend KCK to anyone looking for a caterer. If you hire them, you won’t regret it. They’ll only exceed your expectations!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor Casey · Married on 08/22/2019

Wedding Dream Team

The ladies of KCK go above and beyond for their clients! I have attended multiple events put on by them and have always been overly satisfied. Everything from the food to the decor is just flawless! They truly pay attention to every little detail, I cannot say enough good things about them, truly easy to work with and very detail oriented!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Dianne Wilson · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Service

My son and daughter in law wanted an outdoor wedding. Kck catering and event planners had addressed every detail. From the setup of the tent to placement of tables, etc. it was simply elegant yet affordable. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. Their entire staff was so professional and courteous from the set up, to serving, and even clean up. We simply had an absolutely beautiful day and we would highly recommend their services to anyone having a wedding. They will address every detail and your day will be just perfect.
    -Dianne Wilson

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kristina Emory · Married on 09/22/2018

Katey and Ray’s wedding day

KCK Catering was the event planner for my girlfriends wedding and they were able to make her vision come true. I recommend KCK for your wedding day as it made it so the bride can enjoy the day rather than be concerned about the details. They worked the venue flawlessly . Very organized and the event went so smoothly.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Katey Siroky · Married on 09/22/2018

A perfect day

Getting engaged and married in just a short 8 months was so stressful for me but KCK Catering and Events made every moment simple and stress free. From start to finish Cassandra was professional, organized, and always available when I needed her. She took full service event planner to the next level. She helped me with every detail and knew my wedding in and out, right down to where I wanted all my tea candles placed. The day of execution was absolutely seamless. My wedding day came together better than I ever could have imagined. The food was incredible and had my guests full and raving all night long. KCK even threw in complimentary late night sandwiches for my guests that night and complimentary breakfast for my family and friends the next morning! It was truly the best service I have ever experienced. KCK made my wedding day a day I will never forget!

Sent on 08/21/2019

KCK Catering & Events's reply:

Thank you Katey, you were the perfect bride! We knew you were going to have a a beautiful vision from the moment we met you. And we were happy to execute that vision for you. We can't wait to work with you again soon and wish you and Ray all the happiness in the world!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/16/2017

Phenomenal Cake

The pastry chef, Katie, made me a SPECTACULAR wedding cake. Not only was it delicious but it was a legitamate buttercream work of art. I did not need them for food at my wedding but I have also been to another event planned by them and their food/spreads/pastries are unbelievable. Wonderful team of talented women who will work to make sure your wedding vision comes to life. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/28/2019

KCK Catering & Events's reply:

Kristin,

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and we can't wait to work with you again soon!

All our best,
    Kelly, Cassy, & Katie
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 03/25/2017

Best Wedding Caterers!

Cassandra and her team were perfect for my sister's backyard wedding in September. With their help we were able to plan an elegant, beautiful wedding in a month. They helped elevate the stress of the planning process and worked through all the logistics with me and my family patiently. On the wedding day they went above and beyond my expectations. I am a wedding planner to events with $500,000+ budgets. While my sister's wedding had a much more modest budget, KCK Catering worked as if they were servicing a multi-million dollar wedding. All our guests raved about their kind, thoughtful service - from introducing themselves to EVERY GUEST to rushing to cover our entirely outdoor tables with tenting during a freak rain storm ONLY to remove them 15 minutes later with the bride and groom never knowing (they did not want tents AT ALL). I can't say enough good things about them. They were with us every step of the way leading up to the wedding and helped us recover the day after with the most delicious breakfast items! I would also like to say that they were very professional and courteous when it came to Covid precautions and followed all the guidelines (which made us all feel very safe and comfortable). I dream up events just so I can have them cater them! As a professional wedding planner I only work with the best of the best and KCK is that!

Sent on 10/20/2020