208 Reviews for KC Sound

One Event Per Day (14)
Microphones (14)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (1)

If you are considering KC Sound to DJ your wedding, look no further. We can’t recommend Keith enough. As soon as we spoke with Keith, and especially once we video conferenced with him, his meticulous attention to detail and level of professionalism were obvious. He had name pronunciations written out for his introductions and he went over them with us multiple times to make sure he had them correct. He clearly communicated how he would help bring together all of our vendors and he executed his plan exactly as stated. Despite providing an extremely detailed schedule of the reception for us based on our wishes, he wasn’t afraid to be flexible in the moment as things came up and the schedule needed to be shifted. There are a lot of song choices that come with a wedding reception and Keith shared resources that made choosing important songs easy. He finds the perfect balance between having the bride and groom plan songs ahead of time, using his own knowledge of music that works well and taking requests. Keith clearly stated on his website that he is not a DJ who will get up on the dance floor. This drew us to him because in our mind a good DJ can get a party started and keep it going without the DJ becoming the center of attention. That’s exactly what Keith did. He provided the perfect music to get everyone up on the dance floor and our dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone had a blast dancing and celebrating at our wedding and I know Keith played a big role in that. We could relax, dance and enjoy because we knew he was executing our vision perfectly for us. Thanks so much, Keith. You were incredible!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely wonderful would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Olivia, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith is amazing!! He was excellent at communication prior to the wedding and during the wedding. During the reception he gave us a heads up when we would be needed somewhere. He was great with the guests and everyone loved him. The music was awesome! He's a great person and I would definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was literally the best. Everything perfect from ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions and reception, but even more than providing amazing music that kept everyone dancing all night, Keith really helped me feel so organized and confident about the order of events. I didn’t have a wedding planner and wasn’t sure how things were supposed to go but with Keith’s expertise I knew everything was in good hands and I was right. If you are considering hiring him, don’t hesitate. He’s the best there is.

Profile Picture Randi, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose Keith for our wedding day and he exceeded any of our expectations! Rave reviews from all our guests on how he kept the party going but better yet was the behind the scenes! Running around to make sure things ran smoothly, announcements, his advice throughout the day and even offered a private dance for my husband and I after all the guests left. Professionalism with a great personality, you won’t be disappointed in kc sound!

Profile Picture Mary, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

KC Sound was awesome! Everyone was on the dance floor right away with his selections! We had a blast! His preparation made everything go so smoothly! AMAZING!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough about Keith. Not only is he an incredible DJ, but he is also an incredible person! He is professional, thorough and timely. He went above and beyond to make sure all of our wedding details were exactly what we wanted them to be. He took his time out to come to our rehearsal practice just to ensure that things would run smoothly on our wedding day (we had a VERY large wedding party and other acoustic performances going on during our ceremony). He answered questions faster than I could send the email. He is honest, and again, talented. I cannot stress enough HOW IMPORTANT it is to have a great DJ. They HOLD the entire wedding together. He gave ALL of my vendors a day of itinerary down to the very minute. He coordinated with all of my vendors so that I had no stress on my big day. I never realized before planning a wedding myself how much the communication piece matters. CHOOSE KC sound.. you will regret it if you don't!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Working with Keith for our wedding last weekend was fantastic. He is so professional, organized, and responsive that he can make the most anxious bride feel calm. Planning a wedding that will take place 150 miles away from your home can be very stressful, but Keith makes every part of the music planning process easy. So much of the planning process with Keith happens online, which makes everything super manageable. From his detailed questionnaire to the Facetime meeting he arranged the week before the wedding, Keith made sure that all of our carefully considered choices made their way into our day. He also made some last minute changes for us, ran our ceremony and reception smoothly, and kept everyone dancing throughout the night. We'd recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelley, 11/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones

Keith did an amazing job as our wedding DJ. He was really open with communicating with us and flexible when it came to meeting with us via FaceTime. Really happy we chose him for our wedding!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keith of KC Sound went above and beyond for our wedding! Throughout the entire process Keith was organized and committed to making things just how we had imagined them for our day. We highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Kirstie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our experience with Keith at KC Sound was fantastic! From the first steps, Keith was organized and kept us on track to have the reception of our dreams. Even when we weren’t sure what direction we wanted to go in, Keith was so organized and made the best suggestions for us based on our tastes and ideas. He met with us over FaceTime so it wouldn’t be an inconvenience to plan together. So flexible! During the reception, everything went so smoothly, the “text requests were a hit, and the music wasn’t too loud or too soft, it was just right. Absolutely amazing experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keith was beyond amazing! He was recommended by another DJ who was attending my wedding as a guest! I was not disappointed! He was extremely organized. His survey helped me stay organized! He was friendly and great to work with! I got so many comments from the other vendors about how he was the best dj they had ever worked with! We didn't regret our decision at all, he helped to make our day special!

Profile Picture Bethanne, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was incredible! He was suggested to me through my photographer and was also recommended by two other vendors and none of their recommendations were wrong! He was truly outstanding!! Not only did he play fantastic music that got people on the dance floor right away, but he had guests of all age dancing. He was incredibly professional and he was easy to communicate with both before and during the wedding. I even made some small changes on the day of the wedding, and he just rolled with the punches. He always responded quickly and offered great ideas and suggestions. Also, he helped create a great timeline for the reception and sent it to all of our vendors, which was a huge help to me & all of the vendors. He even helped get our wedding party in order and ready to get introduced, which I'm sure wasn't easy as we were all spread out at cocktail hour. I'm an event planner by trade, and I've worked with vendors who did not make my job easy. I cannot begin to express how wonderful it was to be worry free on my wedding day! Honestly, I just cannot say enough about how great it was to work with him and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Keith for everything!!

Profile Picture Dana, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Keith as the DJ for our wedding at Herman & Luther’s in Williamsport. Keith was an absolute professional throughout the entire process, but extremely fun to work with. He made time to meet with us while we were visiting in town (we live over 6 hours away) and scheduled facetime meetings with us to go over details making it very convenient. Keith provides a survey which asks for all of the details of the event, and then works with you to create an entire schedule of events for the day. He made sure that what he prepared for the day of the event was exactly what we were looking for from top to bottom. He provided the equipment and set up for the ceremony and reception, including microphones for readers, and his equipment was top of the line.
He allowed us to provide our selections for every part of the wedding and was extremely professional in ensuring that he was able to include every last detail exactly as we wanted it. He was incredibly fun throughout the day as well, working very well to make sure the party was rocking all night, with people on the dance floor. One thing that we can’t rave about enough is that Keith really made the event about the bride and groom and never ones tried to be the center of attention, it was truly about the event and we can’t thank him enough. He kept all of the guests happy and dancing throughout the party. Everyone raved about the job he did creating an excellent atmosphere for an incredible night. We would highly recommend Keith to anyone!!

Profile Picture cindy, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was so easy to work with before and during our wedding day! He did an awesome job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and did great with transition music and helping things run smoothly!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

KC Sound was a great choice for our D.J. The meeting prior to the event was great to see the layout of how everything was going to go. He was great with letting me change and add things all the way up to a few days before the event. I live in Va and my wedding was in Pa and he would keep in great contact and always respond quickly with any questions or meetings we had coming up! I would definitely hire him again!

Profile Picture Marissa, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keith was very helpful throughout the entire wedding process and day, and the music was fantastic! The uplighting turned about absolutely beautiful. Keith made sure everything ran smoothly during the reception and made it fun. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keith was the DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! We had so many complements on how good the music was. Keith was very responsive through email, and we had a phone, along with a facetime meeting since I lived about 2 hours away. We created a timeline together, which was so helpful since I had never planned a wedding before and he was obviously apart of many! He then sent the timeline to all of my vendors to make sure that we were all on the same page. Keith also practiced how he would say all of the names when introducing our wedding party which I really appreciated! He was great to work with and played great music, aka what you need for a fantastic DJ! I would hire him again!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I highly recommend KC Sound! Keith did our wedding and it was amazing. He sticks to the timeline, is fun and professional. His is able to read the crowd and know what to play to get everyone moving- our dance floor was packed the entire night! When our contracted time was up, he offered to play longer, which of course we took him up on! I'm so happy we made the decision to hire KC Sound and you will be too!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Keith was the best! There were a few changes I needed to make a couple days before the wedding and he had absolutely no problem. He made sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Cara, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

The whole process from start to finish was so smooth! All communication was done online and through Google Hangouts! Keith is enthusiastic and puts the bride & grooms interests in the forefront. He was extremely flexible even through the inclimate weather. Keith kept the party going all night and stayed past our original reception end time!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Keith was very organized, which is very important to us. He played a great mix of music and all the songs we requested. We also got uplighting from him and it made the venue beautiful. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Keith has a lot of experience with weddings which made the music planning a breeze! He was very professional and did a great job reading the crowd and playing songs that got people out of their seats and on the dance floor! Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Keith was amazing to work with. So organized and helpful. He made our day absolutely perfect and our guests loved him.

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

Keith was amazing! The entire dining room was empty because everyone was up and dancing by the 3rd song. If you want that fun, upbeat vibe at your wedding, then KC Sound is definitely your best pick for a DJ.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews