Kayla Anne Makeup Reviews

Kayla Anne Makeup 1
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful!

Kayla was so wonderful from the moment I first reached out to her. She worked with me prior to my engagement photos and I knew from that experience that she would be a perfect fit for my wedding day makeup. She is professional, responsive, and just a fun person to hang out with! The most important thing for me was that my wedding party and I looked natural, and Kayla delivered. I would recommend her a million times over!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Kayla Anne Makeup 2

Megan O'connor · Married on 11/10/2018

Kayla is amazing!!

Kayla's makeup was PERFECTION! She did my makeup, as well as the makeup for 7 bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother-in-law! She really listened to what everyone wanted and did a beautiful job. I cried A LOT and my makeup still looked flawless all night long. I wanted makeup that would still look like me, and she gave me exactly what I was looking for. My bridesmaids and I could not stop talking about how much we loved her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Kayla was very responsive and wanted to make sure that my wedding day is exactly what I want! I can't wait to see the final product. The initial consult was wonderful!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2017

Kayla did my makeup for the engagement photos and my actual wedding. She was so awesome! For my makeup she was very intent on making sure that I got exactly what I wanted. She made sure I was comfortable asking for something different or asking her to adjust if needed (but I didn't really need any!). She was incredibly responsive in the planning phase and so flexible with us on scheduling. What she offers is a great value for the price. Plus, I thought Kayla was just awesome as a person and I enjoyed getting to chat with her while she did my makeup. I would 100% book Kayla again if I had to do everything all over again.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/27/2017

I do NOT give a 5.0/5.0 lightly but Kayla was fantastic!!

She perfectly combined my example pictures with my personal vision. I felt naturally beautiful and glowy for both my bridal portraits and wedding day (both long, hot, North Carolina days) and got tons of compliments. All of my bridal party loved her application style and agreed that she was easy to talk to and get along with. She also remained extremely flexible when I had to reschedule my bridal portraits just days before (yay, rain) and had a relatively short amount of time to work in eight bridesmaids on the day of the wedding. I was a little worried about quality at first (because she seemed so much more affordable than other vendors) but her great work made the price that much better.

If you haven't found your makeup person, Kayla did a wonderful job and I will absolutely be recommending her to all of my Triangle-area friends.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Katelyn · Married on 04/22/2017

Kayla did an amazing job with my wedding day makeup. She was very attentive to what I wanted for a look and modified day of based on feedback from my trial. When my bridal party arrived the first things they said were how natural I looked and that I had a glow to me (the exact look I was going for!).

Kayla was responsive, punctual, and a really fun person to hang out with for a few hours during the wedding process. Most importantly, I felt absolutely beautiful and like myself on my wedding day all thanks to Kayla's amazing work!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2016

As someone who only does the bare minimum for her makeup, I had no idea what I was looking for and felt completely lost. When I met with Kayla I was honest with my knowledge (or lack thereof) about my makeup experience. Kayla was so kind and assured me that everything would be fine. I gave her total control and creativity for my big day. She asked me questions about my style, what I felt comfortable with, and never made me feel foolish for asking what I sure were ridiculous questions. She explained everything she would be doing and during our trial run made sure I felt 100% comfortable and confident with my look.

On the day of my wedding Kayla showed up early, prepared, and ready to go. I felt so beautiful when she was done, something I had never felt wearing makeup before. Everyone who sees our wedding pictures comments on how flawless my makeup looked. I highly recommend using Kayla on your wedding day. Her kindness, professionalism, and expertise will make you feel absolutely amazing.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Emily · Married on 10/21/2016

Kayla did the makeup for myself and my partner for our wedding. To say we were impressed would be a great understatement. She made us feel so incredibly beautiful. She took our thoughts and envisionment and created looks that were authentic to who we are as individuals. Besides being incredibly talented, Kayla is kind, thoughtful, and attentive. She provided a calm presence on our wedding day and we had so much fun as she transformed us into beautiful brides! If you are having a wedding or know someone who is, you need to contact Kayla! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 03/11/2017

Cinda · Married on 10/24/2015

I got married at the Angus Barn in Raleigh, NC, October 2015. My bridal makeup was amazing, thanks to Kayla. I consider myself somewhat knowledgeable about makeup, and still the approach and questions Kayla asked blew me away. ("Dewy or Matte finish?" I did not know I had a choice!) There was so much I didn't know about makeup, and those small details made such a difference on a day I’d been dreaming of for 30 years. I also considered myself a somewhat particular bride. (Though not "Bridezilla" I swear!) I was beyond pleased not only with the makeup Kayla did for my family, friends and I, but by her approach. Professional and relaxed, punctual and efficient. Finally, Kayla gave me flexibility to choose my own colors and brands, while advising her opinion and also bringing her own (all sanitized). She was flexible, but still confidently owned her work. For example, she finished my eye make-up and said "Is this enough or do you want more?" This allowed me to have input into the way I looked on the actual day, but not a question asked because she was unsure of her work - she wanted to make sure I was comfortable. Hire Kayla while she is still available!

Sent on 01/30/2017