KayBee Photos Reviews

KayBee Photos 5
KayBee Photos 6
KayBee Photos 7

Candice · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely amazing. Easy going. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

Kirstie has been taking action shots and pictures of me through my whole high sho career. She recently just did my senior pictures and they were amazing! She really knows how to capture the most meaningful moments and how to make you laugh for your best smile!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Maribeth · Married on 05/19/2017

I could not be more happy with KayBee Photos! Kirstie was fantastic! She took all of the poses that we asked for and even some that we didn't think of! She was such a joy to work with and the final photos were even better than I hoped! I cannot recommend her and KayBee Photos enough!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Daniel · Married on 05/12/2017

An amazing experience working with Kirstie and Sarah. We never once felt pressured or felt like the photos they were taking were forced. They listened to what we wanted and we trusted their instinct. Our engagement session and our wedding went smoothly and perfectly. They are professionals while also making you feel at ease like you've known them forever. I have nothing but good things to say and would recommended KayBee Photos to everyone!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Emil y · Married on 04/23/2017

Just look at the history of the work. KayBee Photos is top quality. Kirstie knows her stuff from lighting to location to posture to blinking; the list goes on. The photos are natural. Love them!

Sent on 04/22/2017

john · Married on 04/15/2017

KayBee photos went above and beyond to be sure we were happy. 2 photographers is always better than 1. We have so many great pics. It will be difficult to choose which ones to print. Go with KayBee and you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Kristi · Married on 03/31/2017

What's not to love? Sarah was our photographer and she was outstanding. She gave amazing direction, the turnaround time on the photos was fast, and they looked beautiful. I recommend them to all my friends and family, and am the happiest lady in the world for hiring them. They were professional, and over all THE BEST. Thank you Kaybee Photos!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Leslie · Married on 10/11/2016

KayBee photos did an amazing job capturing every special moment. These are photos that our family will cherish forever. She was very personable and friendly which made the photos so easy! Thank you for your amazing work!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jose · Married on 09/25/2016

She's the best, highly recommend, the photos was amazing, thanks alot 5 ?????

Sent on 11/03/2016

I had my pictures taken by Kirstie at Kaybee photos and she was amazing! Not only did she give me suggestions on poses, she was open to any opinions I had for portrats. This business is great!

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/09/2016

I can't say enough about these ladies. They work together like a well oiled engine. Fun, energetic and have a creative, youthful eye for contemporary photographic art. Our photos are beautiful, professional and our family and friends can't stop raving about them.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Devon · Married on 09/02/2016

this experience was so wonderful. so professional and easy to work with. love every single picture from my sons Jaxon first ever photo shoot. i can not wait to share these photos with my whole fam. love love love

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jordan · Married on 06/22/2016

We found KayBee randomly on WeddingWire. They stood out to us for 3 reasons. 1) They had the professional quality in their images we were looking for. 2) They provided 2 photographers rather than just 1. 3) They were exactly how much we had budgeted for our photographers.

We didn’t actually meet Kirstie or Sarah until about 6 months after contracting with them due to a family member passing. Once we met the girls, my husband and I knew they were going to be fantastic. The last few months leading up to the wedding was full of Kirstie and I sending good wishes for snow and inspiration photos back and forth.

The day of the wedding was amazing! The snow was overwhelming but amazing. The girls searched for alternative photo locations due overload of snow and came up with a backup plan since some areas had not been cleared on time. The girls braved the cold with us and were just all around amazing. Our photos turned out to be amazing and our family and friends can’t stop raving about how gorgeous they are.

One of our guests asked my husband if we were close friends with KayBee based off of our interactions with them the day of the wedding. These girls go above and beyond to get to know you and your style to make sure everything is what you wanted and more that at the end of the day, it seems like you have known each other your entire lives. We are so happy to say we want to use KayBee for all of our family photos in the future.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2016

Beautiful (and painless) photographs. Efficient, high-quality, and affordable.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Cassie · Married on 05/20/2016

Kirstie has taken pictures for my daughter's 6 month and 1 year photo shoot. She uses natural light and captures unique angles. She does a great job editing pictures and very prompt on her turn around time!!! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Sarah · event on 03/26/2016

I booked KayBee Photos (on very short notice) to photograph my nephew's 1st birthday party. Not only was Sarah able to come on such short notice, she arrived early & started setting up. My family is huge, and she was so very friendly & went out of her way to make everyone feel comfortable being in pictures. When she first took out her camera, my jaw dropped, it is absolutely gorgeous and I knew right away that these pictures were going to be stunning...I was right. I can't even begin to explain how amazing the photos that she took were. Some were candid, which is my favorite, and some were posed. The quality of service far surpassed anything that I could have dreamed of. I was expecting great and she went above & beyond that. If you're looking to hire a photography company for any reason, don't go with anyone other than them. You will not be disappointed! Thanks to KayBee Photos, I will have these captivating pictures to cherish & remember my godson's first birthday.

Sent on 04/07/2016

Agnes · Married on 02/18/2016

We contacted KayBee photos when my family wanted to do a "gothic themed" family photoshoot. Our photographer was Sarah and she did an amazing job bringing our vision to life. We were so impressed with the quality of service weve already booked her again for another project! I would highly recommend these girls for any occasion.

Josie · event on 12/07/2015

Many times I was unable to attend a sporting event to watch my daughter's high school POMS Varsity team perform but I could count on Kirstie to take some awesome pictures which also made me feel as though I did attend in some way. Great photography and video from our POMS banquets. I would highly recommend her or use her services myself if I find I need photography or videography in the future.

Sent on 02/06/2016

courtney · Married on 11/09/2015

KayBee photos worked to fit my time, and made my dream a reality. When it rained they reschedule no fus. When my kids cried and stepped in poop and ruined our photos, they gave me a second day free of charge. Wonderful friendly people. I'll be going back for sure! I have dealt with many different photoghers over the years and I have never been as pleased with the service and outcome as I was with kaybee.

glenn · event on 09/24/2015

I dont normally leave reviews. But me and my wife had the pleasure of having Sarah strickland with Kay bee photo do photos for the birth of my son and we were more than happy with the quality of photos. We now have her do family pictures as well as birthdays. I definitely recommend them to all my friends and family looking to get photos for any occasion. Thanks again for the great pictures!

Nicole · event on 09/19/2015

Kay Bee had taken photos of my daughter for her senior year of high school. The time and place chosen for the photos was very flexible with them. They wanted to give me the exact photos that I was wanting and more. My daughter is also military and that was incorporated with her senior photos and I couldn't be happier, they turned out more beautiful then I was expecting. They take photos you would not have thought to take yourself, very personal and sentimental ones. I would recommend them to anyone who wants quality photos, great price, and photographers who take pride in the work that they do for you, they want you to be happy with what you're getting.

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/24/2015

Professional, quality, and very affordable! We found our photographer for life.

Sent on 02/04/2016

Ashton · Married on 04/17/2015

Kirstie was wonderful to work with! I needed a second photographer to help get supplemental photos that the other photographer would have missed since he had to leave early before the reception was over! She made sure to get pictures of everything I asked and she got the best action shots of my groom and I and our guests on the dance floor! She blended in to the crowd and most times I didn't even know she was taking pictures! She got so many great candid shots! I loved all of the effects and editing she did on my photos as well. I would highly recommend her to take photographs at your wedding. She is reasonable, accommodating and most importantly friendly and easy to work with!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Britta · 0000-00-00

I would recommend KayBee Photos for any kind of photo session you're looking for. They're easy to communicate with and are very pleasant to be around. I used KayBee for a siblings picture session & a sports session. Each album is spectacular. They're definitely worth checking out. I will be using KayBee for any type of photo session I'm in need of in the future!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Sarah · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Kirstie from KayBee Photos was awesome! She did a photo shoot for my sisters and I to give as a Christmas present. We love how they turned out!!

Sent on 12/05/2016