KayBee Photos Reviews

KayBee Photos 7
  • Amanda

Amanda June · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend them!

KayBee was AMAZING for our wedding! I cannot thank them enough for staying calm with me when I turned into bridezilla trying to wrangle in my family for photos. We had Amanda and Susan and they took some really creative shots and made everyone feel comfortable during the whole process. They understood that I didn’t want to spend the whole night taking pictures so they were quick and efficient when it came down to it. I would highly recommend them. Can’t wait to see how the photos turned out!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing work!!!

We loved our experience with KayBee Photos!! We first met with Kirstie who told us that she was already booked on our wedding date so we would have Amanda and Brenda as our photographers, she let us get in touch with them and speak with them before booking. They were super open and willing to speak and show us some examples of work.

We booked an engagement shoot which is where we first met Amanda, she made us feel comfortable and gave us ideas and poses, she was so easy to work with!!

On our wedding day Amanda showed up early to start shooting. As soon as she got there she started shooting, she moved things to where she needed them to fit her vision and to get the right angle and lighting, she made everything so seamless! For our formal shots both Amanda and Brenda were super open to all kinds of ideas and they were great at finding great spots to stand and poses for our photos. At the reception, we didn't even know they were there. They each came up to me at the end of the night to say that they were leaving and I honestly hadn't seen them since the beginning, they did so good at blending in and capturing the real moments rather than forcing posed pictures on everyone, which is exactly what we wanted! They even made my husband feel comfortable taking photos (which, believe me, is very hard to do)!

We haven't gotten all of our pictures back yet, but I can't wait until we do! Amanda and Brenda were truly one of our favorite parts of our wedding! We HIGHLY recommend KayBee to anyone getting married! They made our day so special and they've given us mementos to last a lifetime!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    KayBee Photos 13
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazing Experience

Kaybee photos did an amazing job with the photos and video for our wedding. They made the process as easy as possible, and even gave us great vendor recommendations to save money and helped us with our timeline for our wedding day. They are extremely down to earth and fun to work with. We have had a lot of compliment on our pictures and video. I would highly recommend Kaybee photos!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Nicole Delarme · Married on 04/26/2019

BOOK KayBee Photos!! You won't regret it!!

I couldn't rave more about KayBee Photos. I searched/researched hundreds of photographers and they were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Joe and I got married April 26th. Kaybee shot our engagement photos, shot out wedding photos, were our videographer, and our photobooth supplier.

First of all, they are a great price for everything you get. With KayBee you get two photographers (who are seriously the sweetest/easiest people to get along with) no matter what the package is and believe me you want two! You get different angles, different moments, and different styles captured all in one night. We also had Sarah photograph the guys and Kirstie photograph the girls so we didn't have to rush with getting ready photos.

We also decided to get the package with the videographer. Pictures are great (and KayBee's are AMAZING) but having a video of our vows and other moments of our special day was great to look back on even now because the day FLYS by. The video was beautiful and let us relive the moments we cherished that day. SO thank you Mike for the great work!

I would suggest getting an engagement session with them to get to know at least one of the photographers. We had Kirstie shoot our engagement session and that initial awkwardness of someone you don't know taking your photo was gone within the first few shots. So when our wedding came around it was like having a friend shoot our wedding and she remembered what we did/didn't like with posing (so no wasted time on the most important day of your life trying to figure out if you like or hate walking photos, close ups, nose to nose, heart shaped hands, etc.)

A month or so before our wedding, KayBee added their photobooth to their package options. We always wanted one but originally cut it because we were trying to save money. Once they added this option we jumped at the opportunity and our guests (and obviously us) LOVED it. It is large enough to fit big groups and the photo strips are a great quality. Our guest had a blast taking silly photos with the huge table of props.

We also got the premium Photobook which should be arriving any day now and we can not wait!!

Seriously...to the future bride or groom reading this...get a consult with them. They are great (like seriously great/amazing/sweet/kind) people and do amazing work. I could keep writing but I think you get the point. BOOK WITH KAYBEE PHOTOS!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Robert · Married on 03/16/2019

Pictures of the family

The pictures they took were out of this world. They was so easy to work with. Will have them out again very soon Very professional!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Pamela · Married on 03/06/2019

Photos of us

So happy with KayBee awesome pictures and excellent service. A+rating!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tracie · Married on 11/09/2018

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. To say my engagement pictures are amazing is an understatement. It was so cold out the day we took our pictures, and she was a trooper the whole time. The pictures are such good quality!! I have had numerous family and friends ask me who took them, because they were so amazed. I know a lot of them are now considering using KayBee for their next photo sessions. I wasn't sure about getting engagement pictures, and now I know it was the best decision. I'm so glad to add these to my collection of all our photos from our wedding adventure thank you KayBee!!
    -Tracie Popp & Chuck Augle

Sent on 11/13/2017
    KayBee Photos 14

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2018

I can't say enough! Sarah took my son's 6 month and Valentine's Day photos for us in our home. We've gone to studio's for pictures, but let me tell you, I will do in-home sessions from now on!! AJ was SOO comfortable being in his own home and loved Sarah. Sarah was friendly, professional, and super fun. You could tell she LOVES her job by the way she was acting while she was with us. AJ interacted so well with her and was so smiley and precious for his photos. We will definitely be booking AJ's 1 year photo's with Sarah and hopefully some family pictures as well once the weather brightens up a bit! I am obsessed with our photo's and would highly recommend KayBee Photos to all of my family and friends!!! :)

Sent on 02/05/2018
    KayBee Photos 21
    KayBee Photos 22
    KayBee Photos 23

Jay · Married on 10/27/2018

My partner Stephen and I had the pleasure of working with Sarah. From beginning to end the experience was amazing. Our pictures came out beautifully and we were in love. 10 out of 10 for KayBee!

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa Folkl · Married on 10/27/2018

October wedding

The KayBee team did a great job at our wedding! We had a huge wedding party and they were able to keep everyone organized and on schedule. They were there while we got ready until almost the end of the night and the photos they captured during that time are amazing!! I have already recommended them to 3 of my friends and if you are reading this you should use them as well!! Mike did a great job putting together our video and the shots he got with the drone are amazing. I wish we could do it all over again! Can’t wait to use KayBee in the future for family photos!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Jayden

Jayden Harris · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and Creative

Very creative and professional.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2018

If we could give KayBee more than 5 stars we would! We cannot say enough how much we love them. Sarah and Kirstie were so fun to work with. Their humor and professionalism helped make the day so fun. We've only see one photo so far but are completely in love and can't wait to see more. We look forward to using KayBee for future photography needs!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kirstie did my family photos and I was more than happy! I will have KayBee photos doing my wedding this upcoming year, I can't wait!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    KayBee Photos 24

Leah · Married on 09/09/2018

I LOVE KAYBEE soooo much. Mike Kirstie and Sarah did my wedding. They helped make my day perfect and had us laughing and enjoying the whole time. We cannot thank them enough! I will be using them for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Clare · Married on 08/11/2018

Kirstie and Sarah with KayBee Photos were amazing and the absolute perfect choice for our wedding photographers! We were very impressed by their professional, but also easygoing natures at our first meeting with them. They were willing to work within our budget, make our day a ton of fun, took beautiful photos, and sent us our finished photos in such a timely fashion. We were so happy with KayBee Photos!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/10/2018

Hodolitz wedding 8/10/18

Kaybee went above and beyond what we expected. The quality of service provided by them was impeccable. From the first meeting, we knew that they were quite a few steps above the rest. They came prepared with great wedding examples. When we were getting our engagement photos done, Sarah put everything at ease, and captured exactly what we were looking for. They help create a timeline for us to make sure we had everything we wanted, it was very reassuring because we knew exactly what we wanted and they helped us stay on track . As the wedding neared, KayBee made sure to reach out to us to assure everything is set and we had a list of what we wanted to capture from the church, to the reception. We would’ve missed so many amazing moments, they continued to keep us on our toes with the perfect picture moment.

Upon receiving our photo disks, wedding video, and our proofs, we viewed them and our jaw dropped. Photos were out of this world! Amazing quality and time went into making our wedding pictures what they were!

Can’t say enough amazing things about Kaybee . we will continue to recommend them to everyone. Highly, highly recommend without a doubt!

Sent on 02/16/2019
    KayBee Photos 36
    KayBee Photos 37
    KayBee Photos 38

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2018

My KayBee photographer was amazing!! She was very professional and captured our day beautifully. Worth every penny! I would rehire for sure!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    KayBee Photos 39
    KayBee Photos 40
    KayBee Photos 41
    KayBee Photos 42
    KayBee Photos 43
    KayBee Photos 44

stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

KayBee photos provided excellent videography for my wedding. We couldn't be happier with the quality of our video. Mike was professional and everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2018

mary · Married on 06/08/2018

They were amazing to work With from day one!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Corie · Married on 06/01/2018

Sarah was awesome! She was helpful, attentive and flexible. We love our photos, and will refer KayBee to anyone looking for a photographer. Thanks so much Sarah!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    KayBee Photos 45
  • Sue

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

KayBee photo's were great to work with, they had ideas for wedding photos that I didn't think of and they turned out great! we got the photos back in a few weeks after our wedding too and there were so many of them to choose from. I definitely recommend using them for your wedding photography! Or wedding was May 19, 2018 and we got our photos digitally June 13, 2018.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    KayBee Photos 50
    KayBee Photos 51
    KayBee Photos 52

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing! Worked with me on a convenient time for all of us, made the session fun and gave lots of tips on posing for best light.
    Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Booked for an engagement shoot and loved the flexibility! She met us at my favorite spot down town Chicago and was super creative with all the shots!

Sent on 04/05/2017

brittanie · Married on 03/17/2018

You're missing out if you do not book KayBee Photos for your big day! From the initial meeting, I knew that we HAD to book with them. Wedding planning can be stressful and it is so reassuring to have a professional vendor that has your best interest at heart. We adored our engagement pictures as well. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and your photographer really is the one who can truly capture the day for you to relive. I completely trusted Kirstie and Sarah with the task and they delivered. Do yourself a favor and book with KayBee. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2017

We had Amanda through Kaybee photos. She was super nice, flexible, and had great ideas. She kept us ahead of schedule all day! Would use her again. Kirstie is the owner and the one we had our consultation with. She was very nice, professional, and calming! We knew after the consultation that kaybee photos was our choice!

Sent on 02/14/2018