KayBee Photos Reviews

KayBee Photos 5
KayBee Photos 6
KayBee Photos 7

Nicole Delarme · Married on 04/26/2019

BOOK KayBee Photos!! You won't regret it!!

I couldn't rave more about KayBee Photos. I searched/researched hundreds of photographers and they were by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Joe and I got married April 26th. Kaybee shot our engagement photos, shot out wedding photos, were our videographer, and our photobooth supplier.

First of all, they are a great price for everything you get. With KayBee you get two photographers (who are seriously the sweetest/easiest people to get along with) no matter what the package is and believe me you want two! You get different angles, different moments, and different styles captured all in one night. We also had Sarah photograph the guys and Kirstie photograph the girls so we didn't have to rush with getting ready photos.

We also decided to get the package with the videographer. Pictures are great (and KayBee's are AMAZING) but having a video of our vows and other moments of our special day was great to look back on even now because the day FLYS by. The video was beautiful and let us relive the moments we cherished that day. SO thank you Mike for the great work!

I would suggest getting an engagement session with them to get to know at least one of the photographers. We had Kirstie shoot our engagement session and that initial awkwardness of someone you don't know taking your photo was gone within the first few shots. So when our wedding came around it was like having a friend shoot our wedding and she remembered what we did/didn't like with posing (so no wasted time on the most important day of your life trying to figure out if you like or hate walking photos, close ups, nose to nose, heart shaped hands, etc.)

A month or so before our wedding, KayBee added their photobooth to their package options. We always wanted one but originally cut it because we were trying to save money. Once they added this option we jumped at the opportunity and our guests (and obviously us) LOVED it. It is large enough to fit big groups and the photo strips are a great quality. Our guest had a blast taking silly photos with the huge table of props.

We also got the premium Photobook which should be arriving any day now and we can not wait!!

Seriously...to the future bride or groom reading this...get a consult with them. They are great (like seriously great/amazing/sweet/kind) people and do amazing work. I could keep writing but I think you get the point. BOOK WITH KAYBEE PHOTOS!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Robert · Married on 03/16/2019

Pictures of the family

The pictures they took were out of this world. They was so easy to work with. Will have them out again very soon Very professional!!!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Pamela · Married on 03/06/2019

Photos of us

So happy with KayBee awesome pictures and excellent service. A+rating!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tracie · Married on 11/09/2018

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. To say my engagement pictures are amazing is an understatement. It was so cold out the day we took our pictures, and she was a trooper the whole time. The pictures are such good quality!! I have had numerous family and friends ask me who took them, because they were so amazed. I know a lot of them are now considering using KayBee for their next photo sessions. I wasn't sure about getting engagement pictures, and now I know it was the best decision. I'm so glad to add these to my collection of all our photos from our wedding adventure thank you KayBee!!
    -Tracie Popp & Chuck Augle

Sent on 11/13/2017
    KayBee Photos 22

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2018

I can't say enough! Sarah took my son's 6 month and Valentine's Day photos for us in our home. We've gone to studio's for pictures, but let me tell you, I will do in-home sessions from now on!! AJ was SOO comfortable being in his own home and loved Sarah. Sarah was friendly, professional, and super fun. You could tell she LOVES her job by the way she was acting while she was with us. AJ interacted so well with her and was so smiley and precious for his photos. We will definitely be booking AJ's 1 year photo's with Sarah and hopefully some family pictures as well once the weather brightens up a bit! I am obsessed with our photo's and would highly recommend KayBee Photos to all of my family and friends!!! :)

Sent on 02/05/2018
    KayBee Photos 29
    KayBee Photos 30
    KayBee Photos 31

Jay · Married on 10/27/2018

My partner Stephen and I had the pleasure of working with Sarah. From beginning to end the experience was amazing. Our pictures came out beautifully and we were in love. 10 out of 10 for KayBee!

Sent on 01/09/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa Folkl · Married on 10/27/2018

October wedding

The KayBee team did a great job at our wedding! We had a huge wedding party and they were able to keep everyone organized and on schedule. They were there while we got ready until almost the end of the night and the photos they captured during that time are amazing!! I have already recommended them to 3 of my friends and if you are reading this you should use them as well!! Mike did a great job putting together our video and the shots he got with the drone are amazing. I wish we could do it all over again! Can’t wait to use KayBee in the future for family photos!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Jayden

Jayden Harris · Married on 10/13/2018

Professional and Creative

Very creative and professional.

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2018

If we could give KayBee more than 5 stars we would! We cannot say enough how much we love them. Sarah and Kirstie were so fun to work with. Their humor and professionalism helped make the day so fun. We've only see one photo so far but are completely in love and can't wait to see more. We look forward to using KayBee for future photography needs!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Kirstie did my family photos and I was more than happy! I will have KayBee photos doing my wedding this upcoming year, I can't wait!

KayBee Photos 32

Leah · Married on 09/09/2018

I LOVE KAYBEE soooo much. Mike Kirstie and Sarah did my wedding. They helped make my day perfect and had us laughing and enjoying the whole time. We cannot thank them enough! I will be using them for everything!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Clare · Married on 08/11/2018

Kirstie and Sarah with KayBee Photos were amazing and the absolute perfect choice for our wedding photographers! We were very impressed by their professional, but also easygoing natures at our first meeting with them. They were willing to work within our budget, make our day a ton of fun, took beautiful photos, and sent us our finished photos in such a timely fashion. We were so happy with KayBee Photos!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/04/2018

My KayBee photographer was amazing!! She was very professional and captured our day beautifully. Worth every penny! I would rehire for sure!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    KayBee Photos 33
    KayBee Photos 34
    KayBee Photos 35
    KayBee Photos 36
    KayBee Photos 37
    KayBee Photos 38

stephanie · Married on 06/16/2018

KayBee photos provided excellent videography for my wedding. We couldn't be happier with the quality of our video. Mike was professional and everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2018

mary · Married on 06/08/2018

They were amazing to work With from day one!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Corie · Married on 06/01/2018

Sarah was awesome! She was helpful, attentive and flexible. We love our photos, and will refer KayBee to anyone looking for a photographer. Thanks so much Sarah!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    KayBee Photos 39
  • Sue

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

KayBee photo's were great to work with, they had ideas for wedding photos that I didn't think of and they turned out great! we got the photos back in a few weeks after our wedding too and there were so many of them to choose from. I definitely recommend using them for your wedding photography! Or wedding was May 19, 2018 and we got our photos digitally June 13, 2018.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    KayBee Photos 44
    KayBee Photos 45
    KayBee Photos 46

Lisa · Married on 05/10/2018

Sarah was absolutely amazing! Worked with me on a convenient time for all of us, made the session fun and gave lots of tips on posing for best light.
    Highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Booked for an engagement shoot and loved the flexibility! She met us at my favorite spot down town Chicago and was super creative with all the shots!

Sent on 04/05/2017

brittanie · Married on 03/17/2018

You're missing out if you do not book KayBee Photos for your big day! From the initial meeting, I knew that we HAD to book with them. Wedding planning can be stressful and it is so reassuring to have a professional vendor that has your best interest at heart. We adored our engagement pictures as well. Your wedding day goes by so quickly and your photographer really is the one who can truly capture the day for you to relive. I completely trusted Kirstie and Sarah with the task and they delivered. Do yourself a favor and book with KayBee. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Jennifer · Married on 12/30/2017

We had Amanda through Kaybee photos. She was super nice, flexible, and had great ideas. She kept us ahead of schedule all day! Would use her again. Kirstie is the owner and the one we had our consultation with. She was very nice, professional, and calming! We knew after the consultation that kaybee photos was our choice!

Sent on 02/14/2018
    KayBee Photos 47
    KayBee Photos 48
    KayBee Photos 49

Jess · Married on 12/08/2017

Kirstie and Sarah photographed our wedding and we had an absolute blast with them! They were an absolutely perfect fit for us, all the way around. (Price, time, responsiveness, everything) Cannot wait to see our proofs and pictures! The one sneak peak they took the day of, we are absolutely IN LOVE with!

Jessica · event on 12/03/2017

KayBee photographed both the birth of my son and his first birthday. The photographers make you feel like family and work tirelessly to ensure that life’s precious moments are captured in their entirety.

Britta · Married on 11/26/2017

KayBee took professional headshots for me and the turned out GREAT! It’s a great addition to my digital portfolio. We set up a date that worked for the two of us and it was a quick and painless shoot. Highly recommend for any kind of service! I’ve used KayBee for sports photography and family photography and ALL have turned out better that I would’ve imagined.