Katy Lynn Beauty Reviews

Katy Lynn Beauty 5
Katy Lynn Beauty 6
Katy Lynn Beauty 7

kayla · Getting married on 04/02/2022

Katy is AMAZING! She does my hair for everything and knows exactly what she is doing! From up dos to formal hair it always turns out exactly how I want it or just like the picture I show her. She is wonderful and great at what she does! You should definitely choose her for your big day!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Danielle Henson · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Absolute wonderful experience with Katy!

Katy was absolutely wonderful throughout the wedding process! She was very responsive to my calls and texts. She was very open to what I wanted, she even cut my hair the day of to recreate my picture. I highly recommend Katy!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Katy Lynn Beauty 17
  • Jessica

Jessica Arnold · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Katy is amazing

Katy is exactly the kind of person you want around to help you on your wedding day. She was on time (in fact, a tiny bit early) and her energy was exactly what everyone needed. She’s amazingly skilled and I still look at my wedding photos and marvel at how good I looked.

Sent on 05/31/2019
    Katy Lynn Beauty 18
    Katy Lynn Beauty 19
  • Jordan

Jordan · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Katy Lynn Beauty was WONDERFUL to work with!

Katy was absolutely amazing to work with! She always went out of her way to make things perfect for my bridal portraits and my big day! She was very responsive to all of my emails and texts I sent her and never failed to make payments/timelines/etc. run smoothly. You will not go wrong picking Katy Lynn Beauty for your big day!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Ashton

Ashton · Married on 06/08/2019

Book Katy Lynn and calm your nerves

I literally feel tears welling up when I'm thinking about my experience with Katy Lynn. I will be the first to admit that I was an indecisive bride, and I could never make a decision on how I wanted to wear my hair. I was an out of town bride, so I did my hair trial when I was visiting family in NC. It was a GORGEOUS up-do, it just wasn't me. Katy Lynn worked with me to find a hair style that I felt most like myself in, while still working with the NC heat. She came to me on the day of the wedding, fully prepared to keep doing my hair until I loved it. But guess what....she nailed it on the first try because we had communicated about it for months!!! Also- her airbrush makeup was so perfect, that all of my bridesmaids ended up getting it done as well. BOOK KATY LYNN!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Madison · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Wedding Makeup Experience

Katy came to the wedding venue on the day of to complete both bridal and bridesmaids makeup. She not only did a wonderful job but is incredibly personable and willing to work with whatever style makes you comfortable! She has been very easy to get in touch with throughout the entire process. Great experience overall!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Katy Lynn Beauty 20
    Katy Lynn Beauty 21
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic!

Katy is absolutely fantastic and great to work with! Incredibly professional, kind, reasonably priced and her work is fantastic!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • KENNEDY

KENNEDY · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!

Katy was the perfect hire for my wedding day! She was so warm and friendly from the first contact. She was very attentive to my preferences and was able to complete exactly the look I wanted!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Haley · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic experience

Katy was so much fun to work with. She took the time to give me advice to help make sure my day was perfect. She even worked with me to reschedule my trial run several times so I could have great weather for my bridal portraits. So glad I choose her!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Emma Maggi · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Wedding Makeup

Katy was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely professional and allowed flexibility as some of my bridesmaids changed their makeup preferences leading up to my wedding day. She made sure that everything was running on schedule and that the morning went smoothly. Her work was incredible and every single one of my bridesmaids was pleased with how their makeup turned out. Thank you Katy

Sent on 03/30/2019
    Katy Lynn Beauty 22

Michaela Wagner · Married on 10/21/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Katy did an incredible job on mine and everyone else’s hair! I am a very very particular person when it comes to the at my hair and makeup looks and she nailed it to the T. Everyone looked amazing and our hair lasted from the morning all through the night!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Katy Lynn Beauty 23
    Katy Lynn Beauty 24

Jennifer · Married on 10/08/2018

Katy, thanks so much for everything! The makeup and hair was amazing! I felt so beautiful and you really put me at ease. You were easy to communicate with and have a great personality. Should I need a makeover again, I'd definitely contact you again. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking for a great makeover. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Katy Lynn Beauty 25

Jennifer,
    It was simply a pleasure to be able to work with you! I hope your wedding day was everything you ever wanted! Your story was beautiful and so are you!

Katheryn · Married on 09/08/2018

I could not have been happier with what Katy was able to do on our special day! As someone who doesn’t normally do much in terms of makeup and hair styling, I trusted Katy to help me figure out what would look best and she definitely didn’t disappoint! Through the whole process she was very responsive to emails and texts and on the day of she worked quickly to get through my five bridesmaids and myself. We all looked fantastic and the curls in my board straight hair lasted all night!

Not only is she an amazing makeup artist she is an amazing person and a joy to work with! Thank you for helping me look and feel my best on my special day!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Katy Lynn Beauty 26

Katy Lynn Beauty's reply:

Katheryn!!! We had the absolute best time with you and your wonderful group the day of your wedding! You are such an amazing person and I’m so thankful I got to work with you! I can not wait to see more pictures! You looked like a dream! Love you lots girlfriend! ❤️

Jeanne · Married on 06/02/2018

Katy Lynn and her team are absolutely amazing! They made everything so easy and stress-free and drove to our location to help us get ready for the special day. She made my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself feel so beautiful with the professional hair and airbrush makeup. I would recommend Katy Lynn and her team to anyone who wants to feel and to look beautiful for any special event. Thank you, Katy Lynn Beauty!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Katy did such a fantastic job on the Mother’s hair and makeup. They were so pleased with her work and raved about what a delight she was! Thank you again katy!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/28/2017

Katie made our wedding day so special and beautiful! My bridesmaids and flower girl could not stop talking about Katie and Cady, her hair stylist! They truly listened to what each of us wanted/had in mind, as well as made it happen! My heart was so happy and I felt absolutely beautiful! And to top that, my husband, who is blind, absolutely loved the feel of my hair! Katie, you have a special place in my heart!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Katy Lynn Beauty 32
    Katy Lynn Beauty 33
    Katy Lynn Beauty 34

Allison · Married on 10/08/2017

Katy is exactly who you want on your wedding day. My hair and makeup made it through the rain and a cold day on the blue ridge parkway! Katy is kind and funny, and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride that there ever was (inside and out!) Her work is beautiful and she won’t stop until it’s perfect (however she is always spot on for timing!) I couldn’t have had a perfect day without her!

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Katy Lynn Beauty 35

Katy Lynn Beauty's reply:

You are absolutely the sweetest! I had the best time with you even if it was a rainy morning! You are and we're gorgeous!!!

Becca · Married on 09/02/2017

Katy Lynn was absolutely amazing, she was engaging, was sincerely excited about doing my hair and absolutely loves what she does! I would HIGHLY recommend her for any occasion and should I have another formal event to attend I will be using her services!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Katy Lynn Beauty's reply:

Becca! Thank you so much for all the kind words! I LOVED working with you! It was such a special day! I hope you have you're happily ever after! You deserve it!

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2017

Katy is the best at what she does! She has done my daughter's hair and makeup for multiple special occasions and we would not use anyone else after working with Katy. She is so talented and one of the sweetest people I know.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Seriously, you are the SWEETEST!! <3

joanna · Married on 05/17/2017

Awesome !!! We use Katy everyone time we can for special occasions for my daughter!! She does such a spectacular job!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

C. · Married on 05/17/2017

Working with Katy was an absolute delight. She is professional, responsive, and punctual. She brings not only raw talent -
    she is truly a gifted cosmetologist - but also a positive attitude, a great smile, a bubbly personality. I would recommend Katy for any event.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/13/2017

Katy is amazing! I am a very indecisive person so when I came to Katy for an up-do, I had no idea what I wanted. She is so creative and by the time she finished, I was blown away! She is very professional but also makes you feel like you've known her for years. When prepping for a big event, the last thing you need is more stress - Katy has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease. I would definitely recommend her services, you won't be disappointed! :)

Sent on 05/15/2017

Margaret · Married on 05/06/2017

Katy was amazing and I loved the way I looked on my wedding. I have a pixie cut but wanted to have a professional touch on my wedding. I wasn't sure of what to ask for but Katy made my hair and makeup beautiful and camera ready. It was a windy day and my hair stayed perfectly in place the entire night. She was also fun to have around on the day of while we got ready. She also looked super cute with her hair and makeup done just in case we had cameras around which was a nice professional touch in my opinion. My mom also had her makeup and hair done and she never wears makeup...she looked amazing and very natural. I would definitely recommend Katy to any brides in the area!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Bree · Married on 05/01/2017

Katy was absolutely wonderful; she is talented, personal, and funny. 10/10 would recommend and 10/10 would go to her again.

Sent on 05/17/2017