Katiedid Photography Reviews

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Ashley
    Ashley T. Married on 04/10/2021

Great Photographer

Katie was amazing to work with. Very personable and professional. My pictures were amazing and I would definitely recommend her!

Katiedid Photography's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I knew I was going to love being your wedding photographer. I loved your love story, how you met your future husband in church, like you always knew you would! Being there to see you start your life together was such an honor!
    David Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Helped make the wedding special

Very easy to work with and excellent results. Highly recommended!

Katiedid Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, David! I thought you guys were easy to work with two. You have a great family!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Alissa
    Alissa K. Married on 05/29/2018

Wonderful fun an awesome

Katie made our wedding day so special
    Me an my husband we’re very happy with our pictures she was very patient kind an professional any kind of specific poses we wanted she made sure we got them
    Anytime I called her With questions I got her right away or she called us right back
    Katie is the best
    Laura Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We knew from our first interaction that Katie was perfect for our wedding. We didn’t interact a lot prior to but she was calm and very efficient. We can’t wait to see the photos !!

Katiedid Photography's reply:

Thank you, Laura! It was such a pleasure!
    Grace Married on 05/02/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I absolutely LOVE Katie!! She's has so much talent and has a great personality that just matched so well with us. My husband and I first met Katie when she did a free family portrait for us during a family vacation to the OBX. She was working with our many personalities and taking pictures in the sun and sand and was pleasant but assertive where she needed to be. She also had family groups lining up when she was finishing her work with us, she just handled the groups of people and time so well and was happy and joking with us during all of it! It definitely did not seem like it phased her at all! Not only that, we got the pictures back and they were amazing!! So great that we thought she would be perfect for our wedding so we hired her! From the first day we met her and all the days leading up to the wedding, we couldn't have found anyone more perfect for us. She was thoughtful, creative, accommodating, professional, had personal touches and was patient. I could go on forever about Katie, but she's a great person with an incredible talent of capturing your memories perfectly for you!
  • User2124362 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie is awesome!! She has an eye for photography and is fun and easy going!! She does awesome work!!! Highly recommend Her!!!
    Lara Married on 09/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie did an incredible job with our wedding photos and went out of her way to get the best shots. She is very personable and we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture all our special moments.

Katiedid Photography's reply:

Hi Laura! Thank you for the review. I loved being a part of your wedding. You guys are so sweet and I hope you live happily ever after!
  • Giovanna
    Giovanna Married on 06/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Katie is very detail oriented and professional. She even made the kids feel comfortable! I can't wait to see our pictures, I know they will be as amazing a Katie! She was a perfectionist, which is exactly what you need for perfect shots!
  • User1559930 2+ years ago
    4.7 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    We couldn't be happier with our photos of our September wedding! Thank you so much, Katiedid Photography!

Our wedding photographers were there for us every step of the way. Anytime I was freaking out like the bridezilla I had become I would give them a call and they would set my mind at ease. Whether it was worrying about selecting the right amount of time for photography coverage or what to do about a rainy bridal portrait session on the beach!

They were so creative and fun to work with.

Truly beautiful photos!
  • Olga
    Olga H. Married on 06/02/2018
    4.6 out of 5 rating

Happy Wedding!

We were looking for a reasonable professional photography prices and Katie definitely provided great quality of service along with the price. Thank you
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 09/15/2019
    4.2 out of 5 rating

Fun Photographer

Katie photographed my wedding in OBX in September. We had a large wedding party (14 including my husband and me) and Katie was running solo and seemed a bit overwhelmed. BUT over all, it was a good experience and we were happy with our photos. Thank you, Katie!

Katiedid Photography's reply:

Hey Rachel! Thank you so much for your review! I'm sorry I seemed overwhelmed on your wedding day. I think it seemed that way because I was so pregnant! You're right, I'm not usually solo and I was basically out of breath that whole month with my big belly :)

I loved being a part of your wedding. Your friends are so much fun!
    Thank you so much for letting me be your wedding photographer! If you ever need anything in the future, I hope you'll reach out!
  • User2182882 2+ years ago
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      2.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Katie was amazing, we had a destination wedding to the OBX, this in itself is stressful enough! Katie made the experience a lot easier, we kept in contact, although it was hard at times, and she really worked with us to give us the photos that we wanted. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to get married in the OBX or for any occasion!