Kati Maxwell Photography Reviews

6 | Georgetown, TX

6 Reviews for Kati Maxwell Photography

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2017

Kati and Kyle captured our big wedding day and they hit it out of the park! Beautiful work with great customer service. My daughter had a couple blemishes on her face from Hand, Foot and Mouth (which is every Mom/Bride-to-be's nightmare the week of the wedding) and thru the editing they took care of those imperfections and it looks perfect!!!! I couldn't be happier with all of the moments they captured. Truly talented and fun to work with!!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Stevie · Married on 05/28/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Kati. She did our engagements and our wedding and I could not be happier with our experience with her and her husband, Kyle. Not only are the photos beautiful, but they are so sweet and easy to work with. They have tons of ideas and they take away any awkwardness that might come along with having to pose for pictures in front of strangers. I would recommend Kati to anyone who needs a photographer for any life event. We plan to use her again and again!

Sent on 06/03/2016
  • Cari

Cari · Married on 05/16/2015

I've known Kati for 16 years, so I knew when I got engaged that I wanted her to do all of our wedding related photography because I knew I would be comfortable with her and that I could trust her. The fact that she's a PHENOMENAL photographer was just a huge, added bonus almost. She did our engagement pictures, my bridals, and our wedding photography and I can honestly say she was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. I also love that her husband, Kyle, has joined her business. They're both outstanding individuals and extremely talented photographers. She specializes in natural light photography, which is exactly what we wanted since nearly every event related to our wedding was outside. I would recommend Kati Maxwell Photography to anyone who is in need of a professional photographer, not just for weddings. We'll definitely continue to use her for our Christmas and lifestyle photography over the years!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Taylor · Married on 09/04/2014

My wife and I used Kati for our engagement photos as well as our wedding. She runs her business like a true professional and goes above and beyond what most photographers will do. We were very pleased with how all of our photos turned out and will be using her again for any and all of our future family photos. If you choose to use Kati as your photographer, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Kylie · Married on 03/09/2013

Kati is wonderful at what she does! She puts all of her energy into her work and it really shows. I have used Kati for my wedding and many other events. After looking at all of my pictures, I can see that she takes my wants/needs and applies them to her work. There is no one else like her around. You will love every experience with her!

Sent on 02/27/2015

Megan · Married on 07/22/2011

Her work is breathtaking! Absolutely worth every penny.

Sent on 03/02/2015