Kathy Beaver Photography Reviews

16 | Arden, NC

16 Reviews for Kathy Beaver Photography

16 Kathy Beaver Photography Reviews

Leonora · Married on 09/08/2018

Kathy was a wonderful photographer and a pleasure to work with. My husband and I love our wedding photos! Kathy has a talent and passion for photography and truly captured the joy of our wedding through pictures. Prior to the wedding, Kathy sent a detailed questionnaire to make sure she captured all the pictures we wanted. She listened to my requests and I was completely happy with the results! Kathy was fun, flexible, kind, easy to get a hold of and helpful during the wedding. One of our family members has a disability and needed help finding a seat for the ceremony, since I could not not be seen before walking down the aisle, I could not help. Kathy immediately stepped in to escort our uncle to his seat. I could not have asked for a better photographer and recommend Kathy 110%. Her photographs are beautiful!

Lindsay · Married on 09/02/2018

We hired Kathy for our engagement session off the Blue Ridge Parkway and she did nothing short of amazing! She captured exactly what I had envisioned and was so easy to work with. From initial contact with her location suggestions to receiving the thoughtful presentation of the prints she sent us afterwards, she made our whole experience wonderful! Needless to say, she will also be photographing our wedding next year and I am excited to continue working with her!

Kathy Beaver Photography 1
    Kathy Beaver Photography 2
    Kathy Beaver Photography 3
    Kathy Beaver Photography 4

Bristol · Married on 08/18/2018

Kathy captured our day beautifully! I am so thankful that I went with her and Jen from Green Mountain Photo & Films as my wedding-day team! They worked so well together, and really captured some beautiful moments that I barely even remembered! (The open bar probably didn't help-ha) If you're thinking about going with a low-end photographer, DON'T!! I made some serious cuts to other areas of my budget so I wouldn't have to give up on having high-quality photos and video footage, and I am SO thankful I did!! The day really goes by in a blur, and I'm so thankful I can look back on all the details I missed the first time around.

Kathy Beaver Photography 5
    Kathy Beaver Photography 6
    Kathy Beaver Photography 7
    Kathy Beaver Photography 8

Kylie · Married on 06/23/2018

Our photographer was Kathy Beaver. I don’t think I have ever met someone who does their passion and job so graciously. Kathy has the biggest heart for what she does and also most importantly for her clients. She has such a calming nature that seriously makes picture-taking on your big day piece of cake. We had a huge bridal party which is not an easy task when trying to photograph everyone in the same picture but Kathy made it seem like it was nothing! Our pictures came out to be absolutely stunning! The creativity she put into getting the raw emotion and truly romantic shots of our day makes it possible to relive the moment just by looking through our albums. Taylor and I will definitely use her for future pictures as well. SHE IS AMAZING!

Sora · Married on 05/23/2018

Kathy was such a pleasure to work with. She has an exceptional eye and photographs special moments through her magical camera. Kathy truly desires to capture the fullest expression of your beauty. As a gifted photographer Kathy assisted me into poses, gave me helpful directions to so my body felt relaxed and beautiful, expressed such delight that I felt lit up and comfortable. I highly recommend Kathy and look forward to hiring her again very soon.

Kate · Married on 04/14/2018

Katy was amazing! She captured our day with the perfect mix of candid and styled shots. Loved how she captured the details as well. She's awesome. You won't regret working with her for your special day!

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

AMAZING!! BOOK THEM NOW!!! Kathy and Jen were very fast with getting the images to us! (Less than a week for the engagement session and less than 2 weeks for the wedding)!! Not only are we beyond impressed with the quality, professionalism and ease of working with them; our friends and family have given so many complements on their work!! I love what they did for us. My best friend was married about a year ago and went with a cheaper photographer, she was very unhappy with the quality. Also, she regrets not having videography. She loves what they did for us!!
    We have beautiful memories of a very special day that just zoomed by!! Do not gamble on your photographer and videographer!! Kathy and Jen are worth every penny!! And they are super fun to work with!!

Ryan · Married on 01/20/2018

Kathy did a phenomenal job and went above and beyond everything we were looking for. Such a great person to work with and made everything fun. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Kathy Beaver Photography 9

Trish · Married on 10/14/2017

Kathy shot our engagement session and wedding day and we could not have imagined she would capture both so beautifully! Kathy is so sweet and made us feel very comfortable the entire time. Kathy has such a sweet personality and her love for capturing beautiful moments shows in her work. She even hiked up a mountain carrying her cameras in July to give us a beautiful engagement session. We are so thrilled with all of the pictures!!!

Kathy Beaver Photography 10

brenda · Married on 09/16/2017

Let me start by saying if you are looking for a wedding photographer look no more and stop here. This lady is amazing. I am so thankful I found her , and chose her to do my son's wedding. She was one of the first people to respond back to me, and her warm voice, quick responses but most important, her friendly attitude was what attracted me to this wonderful and, talented lady. She was there every step of the way from start to finish and we couldn't of done it without her. The pictures she captured will forever hold a special place in all of our hearts Forever!!!

misty · Married on 05/20/2017

Kathy was just wonderful! She takes amazing photos and has a wonderful presence. I couldn't have ask for a better photographer. I will be using her again.

Kelly · Married on 04/22/2017

We love Kathy! Kathy was our wedding photographer for our April 22, 2017 nuptials at Lake Lure in North Carolina. Kathy consistently went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful! From hiking to the top of Craggy Gardens at sunset for our engagement photos, to staying late at our wedding to capture us jumping into the pool after our sparkler exit, Kathy exceeded all expectations. Kathy was easy to work with and her images depict the excitement and emotion of our big day. She was able to creatively capture who we are as a couple- playful, fun, and energetic- and that is truly, priceless. I would recommend Kathy most highly as a wedding photographer. Actually, she was much more than a photographer to us... she became our friend.

Lucy · Married on 12/31/2016

Kathy was recommended to me by my wedding planner (Candace Hightower of Mingle Events and Rentals also on Wedding Wire) and I couldn't have been more pleased. Kathy was sweet, thoughtful, engaging and overall just a dream to work with. I was slightly nervous about having so many engagement and wedding photos taken but she really helped my fiance and me relax and enjoy the process. She made suggestions if it appeared we needed some direction and she let us take the lead when we knew what we wanted. Kathy is just wonderful. I recommend her for all of your photography needs without hesitation!!

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2016

Kathy was great to work with! Not only is she a talented photographer, she is an amazing person! I love every picture!!!

Wow! If I could give Kathy more than 5 stars, I would! I felt like I was taking a risk because I couldn't find many reviews out there, but boy was I wrong. I just found a true hidden (hidden no more!) gem!! Kathy was EXTREMELY easy to work with and so professional. She was open to our suggestions and did her very best to accommodate. Kathy made sure to capture all of the moments that were most important to us on our big day. We had no worries that the correct photos were being taken the day of the wedding. Beyond the great work that she does, Kathy is so KIND!! In dealing with other photographers during our selection process, that was one of the main things that stood out to me. It was our wedding day after all.....fun and exciting.....be nice to us! We adore Kathy! There will forever be a Christmas card delivered from the Vicknairs to Kathy Beaver!! xox

Janelle · Married on 08/04/2018

Kathy is seriously awesome to work with!!! She is super professional and sweet, plus she's talented at what she does! While photographing our wedding, she was courteous, yet efficient.