8 Reviews for Kathy Beaver Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Proofs (1)
8 Kathy Beaver Photography Reviews

We hired Kathy for our engagement session off the Blue Ridge Parkway and she did nothing short of amazing! She captured exactly what I had envisioned and was so easy to work with. From initial contact with her location suggestions to receiving the thoughtful presentation of the prints she sent us afterwards, she made our whole experience wonderful! Needless to say, she will also be photographing our wedding next year and I am excited to continue working with her!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Kathy shot our engagement session and wedding day and we could not have imagined she would capture both so beautifully! Kathy is so sweet and made us feel very comfortable the entire time. Kathy has such a sweet personality and her love for capturing beautiful moments shows in her work. She even hiked up a mountain carrying her cameras in July to give us a beautiful engagement session. We are so thrilled with all of the pictures!!!

Profile Picture Trish, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Let me start by saying if you are looking for a wedding photographer look no more and stop here. This lady is amazing. I am so thankful I found her , and chose her to do my son's wedding. She was one of the first people to respond back to me, and her warm voice, quick responses but most important, her friendly attitude was what attracted me to this wonderful and, talented lady. She was there every step of the way from start to finish and we couldn't of done it without her. The pictures she captured will forever hold a special place in all of our hearts Forever!!!

Profile Picture brenda, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Kathy was just wonderful! She takes amazing photos and has a wonderful presence. I couldn't have ask for a better photographer. I will be using her again.

Profile Picture misty, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love Kathy! Kathy was our wedding photographer for our April 22, 2017 nuptials at Lake Lure in North Carolina. Kathy consistently went above and beyond to make our experience wonderful! From hiking to the top of Craggy Gardens at sunset for our engagement photos, to staying late at our wedding to capture us jumping into the pool after our sparkler exit, Kathy exceeded all expectations. Kathy was easy to work with and her images depict the excitement and emotion of our big day. She was able to creatively capture who we are as a couple- playful, fun, and energetic- and that is truly, priceless. I would recommend Kathy most highly as a wedding photographer. Actually, she was much more than a photographer to us... she became our friend.

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kathy was recommended to me by my wedding planner (Candace Hightower of Mingle Events and Rentals also on Wedding Wire) and I couldn't have been more pleased. Kathy was sweet, thoughtful, engaging and overall just a dream to work with. I was slightly nervous about having so many engagement and wedding photos taken but she really helped my fiance and me relax and enjoy the process. She made suggestions if it appeared we needed some direction and she let us take the lead when we knew what we wanted. Kathy is just wonderful. I recommend her for all of your photography needs without hesitation!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kathy was great to work with! Not only is she a talented photographer, she is an amazing person! I love every picture!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wow! If I could give Kathy more than 5 stars, I would! I felt like I was taking a risk because I couldn't find many reviews out there, but boy was I wrong. I just found a true hidden (hidden no more!) gem!! Kathy was EXTREMELY easy to work with and so professional. She was open to our suggestions and did her very best to accommodate. Kathy made sure to capture all of the moments that were most important to us on our big day. We had no worries that the correct photos were being taken the day of the wedding. Beyond the great work that she does, Kathy is so KIND!! In dealing with other photographers during our selection process, that was one of the main things that stood out to me. It was our wedding day after all.....fun and exciting.....be nice to us! We adore Kathy! There will forever be a Christmas card delivered from the Vicknairs to Kathy Beaver!! xox

Profile Picture User6694545, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images