Kathryn Douglas Photography Reviews

Kathryn Douglas Photography 1
Kathryn Douglas Photography 2
Kathryn Douglas Photography 3

Andrea Gilpin · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing to work with! So friendly.

They are amazing to work with. They did our engagement and wedding photos. I could not be any more happier with how everything came out. They make the experience comfortable and Have great ideas. They even work with your ideas too. I will definitely be using them in the future. I would recommend Doug and Kathryn to anyone needing pictures done.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Kathryn Douglas Photography 4
    Kathryn Douglas Photography 5

sherril · Married on 06/09/2018

Kathryn and Doug were a wonderful team to work with! They were extremely professional yet laid back. They also had a great sense of humor - having to deal with my family! We had lots of fun!! They managed to capture beautiful shots throughout the day! I would highly recommend Kathryn Douglas Photography!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Julia · Married on 11/11/2017

Doug and Kathryn are amazing, they took amazing photos of our wedding which we had on the Maine oceanfront in NOVEMBER!!! After when dinner was a bit off they went to a local outdoors store and took photos with us there. We loved them so much!!!!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Kathryn Douglas Photography 6

Allison · Married on 09/30/2017

Doug and Kathryn did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! My husband and I are not comfortable in front of the camera (or being in any kind of a spotlight really), but Doug and Kathryn made the experience enjoyable and caught some pretty incredible moments. They are a great duo and together they are able to catch many of the details. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Kaylee · Married on 03/04/2017

Kathryn Douglas photography captured me wedding perfectly. Now I'll have pictures to remember the day by that capture candid moments. Highly recommend them for any photography needs you may have. They were very flexible and willing to work with my schedule.

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kathryn and Doug went above and beyond for my husband and I: including traveling to multiple locations, starting the day really early, coming to rehearsal the night before to meet the bridal party and snap rehearsal pics, working with my dog, and so much more. They were both very kind and super professional and took charge of organizing group shots and rangling in both my dog and 6 year old ring bearer. My husband and I could not be more satisfied with their performance; now we wait to receive our proofs!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Kathryn Douglas Photography's reply:

Hey Lindsay and Nico! Thanks for the kind review! We had a blast at your wedding as well and the photos came out beautifully! Warmly, Doug and Kathryn

Melissa · Married on 07/23/2016

Kathryn & Doug were an absolute pleasure to work with! They listened to all of our requests & offered their professional expertise. Their calm demeanor help keep our emotions under control when the evening began with a downpour. Luckily a little rain gave way to the most beautiful backdrop for photos. I would absolutely recommend Kathryn Douglas Photography to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Colleen · Married on 07/09/2016

Kathryn and Doug were phenomenal to work with! From our initial consultation to a pre- wedding conference call to the big day, they helped us immensely. They were very flexible, completely professional and our photos came out wonderfully. I would recommend them to any bride considering a Maine wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Casie · Married on 12/05/2015

Doug and Kathryn were a wonderful couple to capture our wedding and the events leading up to it! The photos came out beautifully, and the most important moments were captured. They were very flexible and went above and beyond what I was expecting. A few months before the wedding, my husband and I realized we weren't going to be able to have our photos done where we wanted. Doug went out of his way to find a new spot for us a few minutes from our venue. We were able to have our pictures done by a small pond because Doug got permission from the landowner. They were fun to be around and my husband and I both enjoyed meeting them! I highly recommend Kathryn Douglas Photography to anybody looking for a photographer for any event!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Johanna · Married on 08/01/2015

Kathryn & Doug worked well with us. We live in Ohio but were married in Maine. They did a great job with emailing and making phone calls. They were fun to work with and do a great job!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Cate · event on 03/07/2015

Kathryn Douglas Photography was so professional they listened to my ideas and put them in to action. They showed up early, at my desired location. Went above and beyond to get that perfect shot. The conditions were cold and outside meaning some shots they were standing in deep snow. Along with my ideas they had some amazing ideas and the pictures speak for themselves. We received our photo CD and could not be happier.

Sent on 03/20/2015

holly · Married on 09/20/2014

Doug was a pleasure to deal with and fit us in on short notice. He was friendly and professional, and made things very comfortable . The quality of our wedding pictures were excellent. We have many beautiful shots to choose from!

Sent on 09/29/2014
  • Dia

Abbie · Married on 08/23/2014

Kathryn and Doug were the sweetest, well-organized, and just all-around amazing photographers I could have ever asked for. They were excellent to talk to months before, they listened to all of our requests, and they even came down for the rehearsal to map the area out. I was incredibly impressed by their quality of service and professionalism, and they always responded when I had a question. They are both wonderfully kind people, and I truly feel blessed that they photographed our special day! We have so many pictures, and all of them are just gorgeous. Some even looked like movie posters! Spectacular!
    Hands down, I would recommend them to anyone, and I would use their services again, myself.

Sent on 09/10/2014
  • Debra

Debra · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional! They went above and beyond and went to check out the hall panic before.

I was impressed, they went to took at the hall the day before to see what they had to work with. They are easy to reach. Easy to talk to. And check in quite often to make sure things are going well
    They took the family pictures and after that we hardly knew they were there. We got the pictures we asked for.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Kathryn Douglas Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Debbie! We enjoyed working with you and your family too! You were all very pleasant and easy to photograph! The Dunegrass Golf Club was a beautiful location for the reception!