Kate's Captures Photography Reviews

65 | Daly City, CA

65 Reviews for Kate's Captures Photography

Meagan · Married on 10/20/2012

Adam & I truly loved working with Kate! She was always in such a good mood, extremely professional and so relaxing to work with! She showed up around 10am, on the morning of our wedding, and stayed through the whole evening! She always had a smile on her face and she captured every moment of our special day! We would recommend Kate to anyone and hope to get the opportunity to work with her again, in the future!!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Kate is amazing! She made sure that everything was perfect for our day and that she got all of the pictures that I wanted. In our first meeting she asked me how important the pictures ranked in terms of the details of my wedding. She had no problem with me telling her they weren't that important but to me there were the most important and she made sure she did everything to capture every moment. I could not have been happier with the results of the pictures or the person I got to have with us on our wedding day!

Sent on 02/20/2013

We absolutely LOVED working with Kate's Captures and our photos turned out fabulous!!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2013

Kate is great to work with, she was friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. Even my shy niece. The amount of photos I got was amazing! I'm still trying to narrow down which are my favorites because they are all so wonderful. I wanted a photo journalistic style, but was nervous because I trend to take horrible photos when I don't know I'm being captured, but somehow Kate got amazing shots I didn't even know she took!

Sent on 02/13/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2012

Kate's Captures is a wonderful business. Kate is a nice, professional, talented and creative person and I believe that this was a spectacular value. Two thumbs up!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Molly · Married on 06/02/2012

I will be forever happy that I choose Kate's Captures to photograph my wedding. She didn't miss any shot we had wanted and captured so much more than we could have hoped for. Very personal and flexible. Amazing candid shots and great eye for incorporating all the aspects of the wedding we spent time planning (flowers, bridal party, guests, food, decorations, event space). I had so many great shots I couldn't choose for my wedding album and so she drafted it and its beautiful. Her photos are personalized art. Recommend for any wedding!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Carly · Married on 05/26/2012

Could not have been more amazing, accommodating, useful, or worth the money! I believe she is worth much more than I paid. Loved loved loved her!

Sent on 06/11/2012

fantastic! I will use her again!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Brooke · Married on 03/24/2012

Kate was awesome to work with! She was open to any ideas we had, she even helped me get into my dress! I love her bubbly personality and because she's laid back she makes you feel laid back. It really was like having a friend hang out with you on your wedding day but she was taking gorgeous pictures. She was also very timely with her final pictures and I love the website to go and look at them!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Taryn · Married on 09/05/2010

If you are seeking a fun, down-to-earth photographer with a chic and artistic photography style - Kate is the way to go. From day one she made us feel comfortable and really took the time to understand what we were seeking in our wedding photos. She was right there when we needed her, but also seemed to fade into the background and was not invasive on the wedding day at all. She works hard and was willing to do whatever it took to get us the shots we were seeking.

Unlike other photographers who were very set in their ways and seemed unwilling to push their own limits to capture shots - Kate was extremely flexible and open to all of our ideas. She came to every meeting with print outs of what I had sent her so we could go over details. She took her own time to go check out our 4 locations for wedding photos so that she would be prepared and could make a detailed timeline for our day. Her professionalism and attention to detail are what made our event a success - we had a very limited amount of time for pictures and she made it happen!

We also worked with Kate for our engagement photos and they were stunning. These aren't cookie cutter photos - they are memories captured in time. You can see the emotion in her photos - not just a standard "stand and smile". She takes the time to get to know you as a couple - not just as clients - so your pictures show the real you.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Elisabeth · Married on 07/25/2010

We used Katie Willmann of Captured by Kate for our engagement and wedding photos. Working with Katie was absolutely wonderful! We had a great time taking photos in an urban setting for our engagement setting, and she had such unique and artistic ideas for shots.

Our wedding photos turned out amazing. Katie and her assistant took about 900 photos - it was difficult to choose which ones we wanted for our album! The cost of our package which included an engagement session, all day wedding coverage, an album and rights to all of the photos was unbeatable!!! No one came close.

Katie is so personable and fun, that you forget you're working with a photographer rather than hanging out with a friend. With that said, Katie is also very professional and organized. She made a list of the photos we wanted taken which was helpful when we did family shots. Also, she was very prompt with emails and phone calls.

During the ceremony and reception, Katie didn't miss a beat - she captured every sweet moment, and she blended in with the guests so well. We couldn't have asked for a more talented photographer to work with - Katie is awesome!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Erin · Married on 06/26/2010

Kate did an AMAZING job with both our wedding and our engagment photos. She was there for us every step of the way including travelling to Virginia to have our initial meeting as well as our engagement photos. We could not have asked for a better person to photograph our wedding. She took time to go and "scout" out our place for photos after the wedding. She is very organized and involved (but you can't tell she's there). In the morning she helped me, almost like a personal assistant, helping with my dress, my bridesmaids dresses and the flowers. At the reception, if we thought of a last second picture that we wanted, she was never hard to find and was always aware where both of us were at. We would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her in the future.

Sent on 07/11/2010

REBECCA · Married on 06/19/2010

I had SO many fantastic vendors for my wedding day. Even though I loved everyone, Kate stood out as one of my favorites. She is very calm and organized, which are two qualities that are so helpful to have around on your wedding day. She did a fantastic job with our engagement pictures too. Not only was she a great photographer, she helped make time line decisions and helped me to make logistic decisions when I was overwhelmed by everyone's opinions. It was also so easy to be comfortable around her. I've been in other weddings with older male photographers... being around a female photographer who is close in age to me made me feel at ease.

Kate is also an excellent value, she provided so many services for what she charged us. I would not hesitate to hire her again or recommend her to someone else, she's the best!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Hillary · Married on 09/07/2013

Kate worked around my husband and I's busy work schedules to plan our wedding photography. She was very well prepared the day of the wedding showing up to the church and reception site hours early to see where the best pictures could be taken that day. It was a hot, summer day and Kate ensured the pictures were taken as quickly as possible without missing anything. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Lydia · Married on 08/09/2014

Great couple to work with! I loved my photos and loved the creativity Kate put into making my day special.

Sent on 12/16/2014