Katelynn Jessen Events Reviews

Katelynn Jessen Events 4
Katelynn Jessen Events 5
  • Jade

Jade Bojkovic · Married on 07/26/2019

Save yourself the stress and hire Katelynn

We hired Katelynn as our day of coordinator and it was the best decision we could have made. She went above and beyond with reaching and meeting up numerous times before even though she was only day of and meet all the vendors when they came to the site. As a couple we were chill and almost a bit too chill so I pretty much sent Katelynn a few Pinterest photos of what we liked for table set ups and I could not have hoped for a more beautiful set up. We also had photos for each guest as name places( this took us forever to make) which a friend delivered late to her and she STILL managed to get it all done. The days leading up to the wedding were very stressful with family and planning and she made the wedding day seamless and stress free. Highly recommend!

Katelynn Jessen Events 6
    Katelynn Jessen Events 11
    Sent on 10/08/2019

Leah · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

We loved having Katelynn as our day-of coordinator. She was so responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding and helped take care of a lot of little things we would have never thought of. She also dealt with our vendors before and during our wedding to made sure everyone knew what was going on. She made the day-of our wedding so much more relaxed and everything went smoothly. We are so glad we found her, she was well worth it!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Cassandra · Married on 05/04/2019

Super star

You are amazing at what you do and kept things calm under pressure.

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 04/06/2019

April 2019 Wedding

Where to start! Katelynn was absolutely wonderful to work with for our April 2019 wedding in Kenwood, CA. From the early stages of planning, she recommended vendors and made sure I had updated checklists of tasks. She helped keep things organized and whenever I got a little bit stressed out, she was available to talk things through. Most of our vendors were recommendations from her, and everything was perfect. In the weeks leading up to the wedding Katelynn took care of all the heavy lifting - making sure my vendors had timelines, insurance, etc. On the day itself, Katelynn set everything up exactly as I had envisioned it (plus some extras I couldn't have even imagined!). Everything was beautiful and the day went off without a hitch. And at the end of the night, everything was neatly packed up for us to take home. Another note - the level of service Katelynn provided was incredibly high value for the price relative to other planners. I can't imagine doing this without Katelynn and would HIGHLY recommend her services.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey B · Married on 11/12/2018

Katelynn thought of all the little things we missed

Katelynn was a wonderful day-of-coordinator and made a huge contribution to an unforgettable wedding day.

In the months leading up to the wedding Katelynn had periodic calls with us to make sure we were on track with planning and to capture every detail. She'd suggest things we hadn't thought of and helped alleviate any confusion or fears we had going into the big day. She also connected with our vendors to create a detailed timeline.

She provided us complete peace of mind during the prep and wedding itself, putting out small fires and keeping everything on track. Our friends and family kept commenting on how calm and easy going we were, but that was possible because of Katelynn's help and commitment to us and what we needed.

I hadn't thought of exactly how I wanted tables to look or what we might do with all the decorations and things we brought to the venue. I labeled what I could, but otherwise gave her creative control over our garlands, tables, dessert layout, and most everything else. She come up with the best touches that I would never have considered and is a natural at looking over a space and pinpointing creative solves and expressions.

I highly recommend hiring Katelynn for your wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Krista · Married on 10/20/2018

Very organized and helpful!

Katelynn was so wonderful with helping us prepare for our wedding. She was extremely responsive and took the stress out of having to figure out all of the details of our wedding day. Day of, she made things run as smoothly as possible. I was so relaxed on our wedding day because I knew everything behind the scenes was being handled. Thank you to Katelynn!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Lynn - Mother of the Bride · Married on 10/20/2018

Katelynn Jessen

As the mother-of-the- bride, I interacted a lot with Katelynn who was fun, enthusiastic, professional and nice. I felt like she was on our team and Katelynn coordinated all of the details of our wedding to run very smoothly. I felt as the day of coordinator, she went above and beyond our expectations, and really allowed us to relax knowing she was in charge of the details and timeline. She stayed through the reception to well after it was over helping organize the clean-up making sure everything was taken care of. She was the best.

Katelynn Jessen Events 12
    Sent on 01/26/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/31/2018

Great planner!

Katelynn was the wedding planner for our wedding. We live in Nashville, and decided to do a destination wedding in Sonoma County. She was flexible, reliable, and went above and beyond to help make our wedding a success! It was perfect, and I believe Katelynn became a friend. She is so awesome, and down to earth. You can’t go wrong with her services.

Katelynn Jessen Events 13
    Katelynn Jessen Events 22
    Katelynn Jessen Events 23
    Sent on 10/16/2019

Hayley · Married on 05/26/2018

Katelynn was so amazing to work with, my wedding would not have even been close to what is was without her! She was my day of planner and was so organized and kept everything running smoothly all day long. She coordinated the whole set up of the wedding (with all the vendors), set up my desert bar and donut wall during cocktail hour, and lead the clean up after the wedding. Before hand, in the months and weeks leading up to the wedding, we met multiple times where she mapped out the timeline, layout, and photo list with me. She had templates that were so helpful and her experience was very beneficial because I didn’t know even where to start. She also helped me plan day of logistics such as timing for hair and makeup, lunch, family photo timing etc. There is so much to think about and do for the big day and Katelynn didn’t leave one thing out and made it so easy for me to really enjoy the day. She was in constant communication with all my vendors got them necessary timelines and layout information so I didn’t have to worry about any of it. She was so generous to me and gave me advice on things I wanted input on such as color schemes and decor details of the wedding. She set up all the signs I wanted and all the place settings flawlessly. Katelynn was so organized and easy to work with. She was always so communicative with me and would answer emails and texts immediately. Katelynn truly went above and beyond and made my wedding an unbelievable event where I just got to enjoy everything about it. I would recommend Katelynn Jessen to anyone looking for an event planner whether it’s day of or full on event planning. I really can’t say enough how her organization and perfectionist style made my wedding a huge success!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • W

Westbrook · Married on 06/03/2017

Katelynn was our amazing day-of (and day-before) coordinator for our wedding, and we couldn't have had anyone better to keep everything under control! She has great attention to detail, management skills, and intuition. She asked all the questions that we didn't think to ask, and helped us answer them. She directed the many teams and projects of our DIY wedding perfectly and was an excellent problem solver. She was fully committed to bringing to life our vision for our wedding and took care of everything we needed on the day of, including managing supply hunting teams, set-up teams, decoration teams, and our food prep friends and helpers. She also skillfully maintained and managed our schedule throughout the event while completely minimizing our stress. We could not recommend her more highly! Thanks so much, Katelynn!!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Jenn · Married on 10/22/2016

Katelynn planed and organized my beautiful wedding reception, no detail was over looked. I was overwhelmed with joy when we arrived to the site after our ceremony to see that everything was simply perfect. I had not a worry in the world on that very special day! Thank you Katelynn.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Holly · Married on 07/15/2017

I highly recommend Katelynn Jessen Events! Hands down, the best money I spent throughout my wedding planning process. Katelynn was quick to respond to my millions of questions and she really helped my vision come to life! I chose the month of coordination because of budget purposes and it was the best decision I could have made! Seriously book her, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 05/24/2018