Katelyn Prisco Photography Reviews

Katelyn Prisco Photography 5
Katelyn Prisco Photography 6
Katelyn Prisco Photography 7

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

Katelyn is amazing! She was very helpful and made our wedding day less stressful. She takes amazing photos! Very happy how everything turned out on our wedding day :)

Sent on 12/07/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

You're so sweet Lauren! Thank you for your kind compliment and the chance to document your engagement and wedding day! I'm so happy to have met you and your family and look forward to working with you again shortly!

J · Married on 11/12/2016

Words cannot describe how talented Katelyn is and how thankful my husband and I are that we had her there at our wedding capturing every beautiful moment of our special day. There is not a single photo we don't absolutely love to the point we can't decide which ones to get framed! A great problem to have! Katelyn met with us prior to our wedding to get a list of group photos that were important to us with friends and family and captured everyone while keeping us on track with our timeline. We are so pleased with our experience and would recommend Katelyn to all future brides and grooms.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review me as well as for your kind words!! It was a pleasure to shoot your wedding!

Erin · Married on 05/28/2016

Katelyn was amazing! She went above and beyond in every possible way. She came early and stayed late and she worked tremendously hard while she was there. Our pictures came out beautifully, better than we could have imagined. It was like reliving the day and experiencing new moments from it as well when we got the pictures. She captured the most important parts and the in-between ones that were so special to us. We could not have imagined anyone doing a better job for our wedding and would recommend her with the highest regard. She rolled with things and was extremely helpful throughout the process. We got our photos back promptly and no detail is too small for her, even down to her sweet packaging, which is perfect. She is not just talented and exceptionally hard working, but she is a complete joy to be around. Having her as part of the wedding made the day that much sweeter. We love her. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a heartfelt and kind review of me and my company!! The honor and pleasure was all mine, and thank you for the amazing opportunity to work with you!!!

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVED working with Katelyn Prisco !!! She was extremely professional & so easy to work with. She made not only our engagement session so much fun, but made it extra easy to relax on our wedding day !! She captured every moment possible at a wedding and did a phenomenal job !! We absolutely LOVE our photos !!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

It was a complete pleasure working with you and Jason and I am so happy you enjoyed our time together as much as I did. Thank you for your kind words and the opportunity to share in your memories!!

Nicole · Married on 04/09/2016

Katelyn went above and beyond for our wedding! She was amazing, and even acted as the coordinator to get things moving. Without her I feel the wedding wouldn't have been so successful. She is fun, passionate and the perfect photographer. She truely brightened our day, and was an absolute joy to have on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

I had such an AMAZING time working with you and your family and friends!! Thank you so much for your kind words and the opportunity to capture and share in your special day!!! Best wishes and love!!

Ashlyn · Married on 04/02/2016

Katelyn was the absolute best from start to finish! I did a lot of things myself, including most of the planning, and she stepped in and acted like my wedding planner to help me figure out the best layout of my ceremony. We ended up with a rain delay, and she did everything she could to make the best of it, including bringing a clear umbrella for the worst case scenario! I wish we had been able to do an engagement session with her as well, but since my new husband and I live out of state, we just weren't able to. She is a top notch professional, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for someone to not only take their pictures, but make their day less stressful.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Aren't you just the sweetest! Thank you so much for trusting me to capture all of your memories, I greatly appreciate the opportunity to do so as well as the honor of having you as new friends! Thank you as well for the kind review and best wishes to you both!!!

Georgia · Married on 03/17/2016

5 stars! We found Katelyn last minute through a friend. We fit us in her schedule and made us feel comfortable right away. We knew she was the one for us and we were right! Our friends and family absolutely loved the pictures and we got the pictures back so quickly! She got the most amazing pictures of my nieces and nephew as well who are pretty much my world so I was happy about that! She made sure to get pictures of all the important people and we really couldn't be happier with her skills!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words Georgia!!! My heart is full hearing of your happiness and I wish you both a lifetime of love and memories! Thank you again!!!

Tracy · Married on 01/30/2016

We cannot get over our luck in finding Katelyn. We had a small destination wedding in Sarasota to honor our grandmother who can no longer travel. Our event was a true success largely in part to working with Katelyn. Not only did Katelyn communicate well with our whole family, she was delightful with the restaurant staff and videographer. Katelyn's laid back, yet super professional demeanor, allowed her to stick to a timeline and she executed everything in the most organized fashion, with grace. Everyone just adored her. And then... we got our photos back. SENSATIONAL. We are very natural people who don't wear fancy clothes or make-up on the regular, so we were nervous to see how we were captured. There is not a single shot that we don't love. Katelyn's work is genuine, precise, and her artistry is very present in each shot. We wholeheartedly recommend Katelyn to anyone who wants to work with an amazing lady who is also incredible talented. Look no further.

Sent on 03/27/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much!!! I'm so happy to have had the honor of meeting and working with you both, and hope to have the opportunity to see and work with you again in the near future!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2015

As a wedding planner in Sarasota, FL I work with a lot of different photographers. I have had the extreme pleasure of working with Kaitlyn on several weddings in the last year and each is handled with extreme professionalism and care. She gets to know each of her clients, knows what they are looking for and always gets the shot! Not only is she a joy to work with, the images she delivers and the packaging that they are delivered are nothing short of magical! She really goes the distance to make each client feel special, and that their wedding is the most important and memorable day of their life - which it is! I highly recommend her to all my clients - she is a true talent and lovely person!

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! Your words are too kind and I greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a lovely and heartfelt review!!

Anthony · Married on 11/28/2015

Katelyn was great for our Destination Wedding. She wrangled all the guests when they were needed for photos and made everything come together nicely. I would recommend her for anyone planning a beach wedding! Very friendly, easy to coordinate, and was very helpful each step of the way. Thanks Katelyn :)

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you again Anthony!!!! It was my pleasure every step of the way, and I had an absolute blast!!

Nicole and Glenn · Married on 11/06/2015

Katelyn went above and beyond as our wedding photographer. Outstanding work is an understatement for her. It was an absolute pleasure working with her and we could not be happier with the pictures she took of our special day. If you are very family oriented like my husband and I are, you will appreciate Katelyn's similar values as she captures each moment with your loved ones. Those are the shots you don't want to miss and Katelyn will do everything to get them. You don't want to miss this opportunity to work with her!

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you again Nicole and Glenn!! I am so happy to have had the chance to work with you and yours and wish you and your newest family members nothing but the absolute best!!!

Courtney · Married on 10/17/2015

From the beginning when I first hired Katelyn for our wedding, she was on it! We received a packet in the mail telling us what to expect, what kind of photos we wanted, tips and hints on how to get the best photos, and so much more! She did our engagement photos, which were to die for. I just told her the kind of scenery I wanted, and it was perfect. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable and she didn't make you pose in silly ways, just to get great photos! She just did! When the wedding came time, she was early to the house where I was getting ready with the brides maids, and took so many unbelievable photos, of every single detail! She left and went and took some pictures of the groom and his men at the ranch (our venue) as well. Everyone in my wedding party, family, and friends were so impressed by her. They kept telling me and my husband how awesome she was! I was not only impressed when I got my photos back, but so incredibly thankful! She was not only a great photographer, but worked the wedding as if she was our coordinator, and helped with little things! She was amazing! I would recommend her time and time again! Thank you KP!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you again for review Courtney!! My heart is full reading your review and I'm so happy for you and your growing family!! I can't wait for the chance to see and work with you again shortly!

Rosalie · Married on 05/15/2015

I've worked with Katelyn Prisco for my maternity session and my wedding. She is a great person to work with and very easy to communicate with. Throughout our wedding she maintained good control of what pictures were important to us. I love love our wedding photographs. She is truly an artist and brings out the best in people.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

It warms my heart to hear these words!! Thank you for taking the time to say such kind things about me and my business! I with you and yours nothing but the best of love and happiness this world can offer you!!!

Casey · Married on 12/13/2014

Katelyn Prisco has an unparalleled talent for transforming memories into tangible photographs. Every time I look at my wedding photos I feel as though I am reliving the moments. My grandmother passed away shortly after my wedding and without Katelyn's quick mind and movement, I would be without a beautiful and completely unplanned photo of the two of us just moments after the ceremony. Unlike most wedding photographs I have seen, Katelyn goes above and beyond the expected and posed shots. When I received my photographs I was amazed at all the tiny details and unexpected photos of friends and family that truly captured the joy and love of my wedding day - not just the coordinating outfits and table settings! I recommend Katelyn to absolutely everyone I know that gets engaged, she is absolutely remarkable in her talent for customizing her timeless techniques to a couple's style and attitude.

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your review!! I'm beyond blessed to have had the amazing opportunity to meet you and form such a close friendship with you and your family!! I look forward to documenting many more family milestones for you and yours!!

Amanda · Married on 11/01/2014

Katelyn is amazing! She captured my day better then I could have imagined. I will forever have wonderful memories because of her. My whole bridal party loved her which made the picture process enjoyable! After my wedding I told my husband that I wished Katelyn and I could be friends! :)

Sent on 02/02/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you again for your thoughtful review!! I appreciate you taking a moment to write such a heartfelt review and I'm so thankful for the chance to meet you!!

Harrison · Married on 10/17/2014

Katelyn becomes a part of the family automatically. Her personality mixed with our group so well, and it was an incredibly smooth process. She was completely accommodating during the planning stages as well as the wedding itself. She was very fun but yet professional at the same time. It was a pleasure working with Katelyn, and we received all of our photos in a timely manner. Would highly recommend, thank you again Kate!!!

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to say such kind words! I'm so happy to hear of your thoughts and it warms my heart to have such caring people around me!

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2014

Katelyn was an amazing photographer. She went above and beyond for me from the moment she arrived. Even going as far as to help make my bouquets because we ran out of time. She was a delight to have around and made the day that much easier. You would be making an amazing decision to select her for your wedding. She's professional, fun, helpful, understanding and incredibly talented.

Sent on 02/09/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words!! I can't believe how quickly time goes by but I hope you always know how grateful I am to have had the opportunity to meet and work with you!!

Alison · Married on 01/12/2014

Kate is an incredible photographer! She has taken pictures for me in the past and I have always been impressed by her professionalism and the quality of her work. But what truly amazes me about her work, is the way she captures the moment in a picture. Anyone can snap a picture, but Kate has a special talent. For my wedding, I wanted her to be my photographer. I knew that Kate would be nothing less than fantasic for my special day. Small problem, I was getting married in Hawaii. I asked if she would even consider taking a trip so far away from home. She was very excited, said yes, and we were able to work out a fair price that included her travel and time. My wedding pictures were so beautiful and nothing less than perfect. I always recommend her to all my friends, family and clients for any event. If you use her as your photographer, you will be glad that you did!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alison!! Having the amazing opportunity to travel with you and your family to Hawaii was definitely a once in a a lifetime trip and adventure. Your words mean the world to me, thank you again for all of your kindness and generosity!!

John · Married on 01/12/2014

Sometimes in life you come across someone with a phenomenal talent that cannot be replicated because it's just something they naturally have. Katelyn is the opidime of that person with her talented photography. My wife and I flew her to Hawaii so she could take our wedding photos. Luckily, she accepted and was truly a rock star. She not only blended with the entire party, but shot the whole experience. Whatever the event was be it hiking, surfing, sight seeing, partying, etc - Katelyn was right there having fun with everyone and capturing the highlights through her photography. That was all pre-wedding. Our actual wedding day was incredible and Katelyn not only knocked it out of the park, she made it fun, exciting and memorable. We made her hike up a cliff where we had the ceremony and she took a creative and professional approach to capturing that moment. After the ceremony, she positioned my wife and I into different shots and we had a lot of fun. She shot the reception dinner afterwards and even after we headed in, she stayed out with the wedding party and shot what we couldn't see. What more could you seriously ask for? Maybe we'll renew our vows in Vegas - plan on coming with Katelyn!

Candice · Married on 11/17/2013

Katelyn is absolutely amazing!

Kristen · Married on 10/19/2013

Katelyn Prisco photography was the photographer at my wedding. Katelyn is not only professional but knowledgeable and flexible. She was the easiest vendor to work with. She had me laughing and relaxed on my special day. We had over 150 guests at our wedding and not only did she capture all the special moments but she was able to capture what was happening at the wedding that I missed. My husband and I got to look back and see parts of the wedding that we missed and relive others. We enjoyed Katelyn so much that we had her be a part of other special moments in our lives w a maternity shoot and pictures of our baby!

Kathleen · Married on 03/12/2011

I never thought I was very photogenic but every picture that Katelyn took I looked phenomenal! She has such an eye for a great shot, is very easy going & is fun to work with! Her pricing is very fair & her talent is just beyond words! Don't hesitate to book her!! Check out her website (I'm the bride in the white robe) to see my pictures :) www.KatelynPriscoPhotography.com

Sent on 03/24/2011

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

10/5 stars

I cannot say enough positive things about Katelyn Prisco and her assistant Casey. Katelyn is a consummate professional who went out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and laughing all day. Her work and attention to detail are truly impeccable. I am beyond thrilled with our shots and so are my loved ones! Numerous friends and family have told us that our wedding photos are "unusually beautiful" and "among the best they have ever seen." One particular point of note, I wear glasses and was committed to wearing them on my wedding day. This presented zero issues for Katelyn and none of my photos contained glare or blur or anything else on the frames. So, for glasses wearing brides who are worried about this, fear not! I'm thrilled beyond belief and can't recommend Katelyn enough.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Katelyn Prisco Photography 8

Katelyn Prisco Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah and Harrison! It was truly a pleasure working with you both and I'm SO excited to call you friends. I greatly appreciate all of your sincere words and hold your compliments very close to my heart. Thank you again for allowing me to share in your special day!!!