Kate Clyde's Catered Creations Reviews

15 Reviews for Kate Clyde's Catered Creations

• Samantha

Samantha Hammerle · Married on 09/21/2019

Delicious food!

Our food was amazing! You get lots of bang for your buck! They also can provide almost anything you need for dinner from plates and silverware to linens and napkins. Everyone raved about our food!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Sydney · Married on 04/15/2018

With only 3 weeks to plan a wedding Vandy and Kate Clyde’s was so wonderful to work with. She made suggestions yet let us take the lead on what we wanted for catering. Quickly and efficiently got us a quote, made changes to the menu and even helped with rentals! I can’t say enough about the ease of working with Vandy and the staff at Kate Clyde’s. The food was amazing and the presentation was beautiful! The pricing was more than reasonable and the whole event was a success, a large part of that was because of Kate Clyee’s.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Callie · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow!! We had our Rehearsal Dinner here on site on 9/29/2017 and then they also catered our wedding off site on 9/30/2017 and people are still talking about the food!! The Beef Tenderloin with the red wine demi-glaze was probably the best beef I have ever had and I am a red meat lover. Katheryn is wonderful and takes such pride in her business. She did everything in her power to make sure both events were perfect and they were! We were even 30-45 minutes late to our rehearsal dinner but they were so accommodating and the food was still hot and delicious :) Thank you to Katheryn and her staff!! Highly recommend and would book again <3

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kira · Married on 12/03/2016

They catered our wedding (115 guests). I heard nothing but great reviews of the food! Hors d'oeuvres included fruits and AMAZING pimento cheese! Dinner included bourbon glazed chicken, BBQ, mac & cheese, sauteed green beans, potato bar, cornbread, rolls... you name it, it was ALL GREAT!!!
    We sat down with the ladies 11 months before the wedding to discuss ideas and then we had a tasting a few months later to really decide.
    I would HIGHLY recommend this group for any catering needs!! Top notch!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Andrea · Married on 09/10/2016

Kate Clyde's team is awesome and their food is AMAZING! Every single guest I have talked too since the wedding has raved about how delicious our food was! She makes yummy food and is reasonably priced! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Kelsey · Married on 03/05/2016

Kate Clyde's catered our wedding reception on March 5, 2016 and the food was fantastic! We opted for heavy hors'd'oeuvres rather than a formal sit-down dinner. We had a wide-variety of options from cilantro-lime shrimp to macaroni and cheese bites to meatballs. The staff at Kate Clyde's were always very friendly and professional in all of our correspondence. I would recommend them to anyone needing catering for their event.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Cheryl · Married on 09/05/2015

The food really helps make the event and Kate Clydes always creates great food. They are easy to consult with and help work with your budget and personal likes. Katheryn and her team are great chefs and event planners. All our guest loved their choices of food and beverages. We were able to have some family favorites along with a few new choices that have become favorites. The staff sets up, serves your guest and helps make the event a success. They should be the first you call when planning any event.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Markie · Married on 04/18/2015

She catered my bridal luncheon and wedding. The luncheon had shrimp and grits and tenderloin. The shrimp and grits were phenomenal, I don't eat beef but all the guests said it was amazing. They even brought a back up option for the kids (chicken nuggets and mac and cheese). She made a cake for the luncheon and it was so moist and the icing was just the right level of sweet.
    the wedding we had Bbq and chicken with all the sides (potato salad, slaw, mac and cheese, green beans, rolls). People are still talking about how good the food was and the fact they've never had good food at a wedding. Her staff was so helpful and I was even able to make special requests.

Sent on 04/26/2015

The catering that Kate Clyde provided for our wedding was beyond our expectations. The food was fantastic everyone kept raving all night and way after the wedding talking about it. We did a mashed potato bar with a craving station that was so awesome. The way they display the food and little touches here and there is what made the catering so awesome. They did not just provide good food they provided the whole experience. You cannot go wrong if you pick them to cater any event, but especially a wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 04/26/2014

Kate went above & beyond my ecpectations. Food was delicious presentation was gorgeous

Sent on 07/31/2014

KAYLA · Married on 02/15/2014

Kate Clyde's Catered Creations did an unbelievable job creating my vision for my wedding.

Their team was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish. They went above and beyond using vintage details/props to create an EXPERIENCE. I am so grateful to have found Katheryn and her team. The food was OUT OF THIS WORLD. Every single one of my guests talked about how amazing their mashed potato bar was.

My wedding was 2/15/14 and that was after the week of the crazy snow storm. I wanted to create a way to keep my guests warm after standing outside for 30 minutes during my ceremony. Katheryn and her team helped bring my vision of a hot chocolate bar/smores bar to life. It had marshmallows, candy canes, and sweets galore. She event left it out and refreshed it with some new items to end the night with a BANG. It was the true highlight of the night!!!!!

I would absolutely recommend this team for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

4.2
      3.0

The food we had for our wedding from Kate Clyde's was great! We still have people talking about how good it was. I liked working with this company for our wedding. Katherine was very nice and professional. They allow you to have a tasting to sample the foods that will be served and that was really helpful so we could pick our menu.
    Another great thing about Kate Clyde's is they have tons of linens and decor available for renting so you don't have to buy all that stuff for your wedding and get stuck with it after.

Sent on 09/18/2015
  • O

Thalita · Married on 11/12/2016

3.0

Excellent food for our wedding reception! I usually do not love Southern cooking, but her food was amazing!! We selected a delicious menu of Southern mashed potatoes, mac 'n' cheese, and stuffed pork, among other things.
    Plus, love her beautiful options for plates, silverware, and menus. Everything fit together well with the venue and our wedding colors/style.

Sent on 09/27/2016

3.2
      2.5

The food was amazing. Unfortunately getting a timely response is impossible. We were glad when the wedding was over. The relationship started off great, but the closer we got to the wedding we couldn't get a response from anyone, and it created a lot of stress for everyone involved. As someone who works in the wedding industry, it was unacceptable.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Crystal · Married on 11/06/2016

2.4
      2.0

I will start off by saying that the food from Kate Clyde's was amazing and tasty and they were recommended by 2 of our other vendors. Our guests really enjoyed the food. We also did our rehearsal dinner at their Camila Room and again, the food was amazing. Regardless of the amazingly tasty food, we did end up having some problems. We had a few issues, but my main concern was that we ordered vegetarian and gluten free meals for our guests for our rehearsal dinner night and wedding day and they were either not served, late, or did not get what was ordered for them, all which was confirmed in email. The upgrades we thought we had already agreed to (and had in email) were not added in until months later. When we emailed our concerns, we got a reply that in all honesty, seemed to be passing the buck. We did get a refund for the vegetarian, gluten free, and kid's meals though, so it was sort of acknowledged. The response to our concerns seemed to have a lot of excuses such as the notes weren't clear, the wedding planner did something, the van broke down, (but no one at the venue was informed...) and in the end probably upset me more. I think if we would have gotten an acknowledgement of "Yes, things got messed up and we are working on them", I would have been much happier than the excuses for everything. If you book with them, I would just make sure to keep any communications, ask for a break down of all food and/or rentals, and confirm any upgrades on your invoice (not just through email).

Sent on 01/02/2017