Kassie Layne Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 10 Reviews
View more information

Kelsey C. Married on 05/01/2021

Kassie is a rockstar!!

Kassie was a second shooter at our wedding on 5/1/21 and she was amazing! She’s kind, makes you feel comfortable behind the camera, and at one point sprint to go get my bouquet from the bridal suite in a pinch. She goes above and beyond and was so great to work with!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so much! I'd sprint again if that meant you got amazing portraits during Golden Hour... I'll do anything for that dreamy lighting!
    Emily F. Married on 12/10/2020

There is no better wedding photographer out there!

Kassie was great from start to finish! She was super responsive and enthusiastic in planning, and promised me creative candid shots but also encouraged me to send her examples of specific photos that I wanted. On our wedding day, she was part of the party and she created a super fun experience for everyone involved in taking pictures. The photos were beautiful and we will be forever thankful to her for capturing the best day of our life!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

It was so wonderful working with the two of you! It was especially great to have the opportunity to see your inspo and be able to make that happen for you. I'm so happy to call you a K. Layne Bride!! xoxo
    Annalisa F. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing all around!

We got married during Covid, which was pretty stressful. There were so many changes that had to be made, and Kassie was very flexible and listened to me along each step of the way with such patience. Her desire to capture the perfect pictures for us was genuine, and boy were they amazing! After the church ceremony, we were chasing daylight as it was the fall and it was getting dark early, but she worked her magic and the lighting in the pictures is perfect!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

It was so fun hanging out with you on your wedding day and I still think about your beautiful dress! Xoxo!
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 08/08/2020

Perfection!!

Kassie is an amazing photographer and works very closely with her couples to make sure they are getting the service they need. My husband and I used Kassie for our engagement, wedding and pregnancy photos. All came out amazing!!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

I've loved getting to know you all and being a part of your fun milestones! I look forward to the future, too!!
    Jes R. Married on 07/22/2020

Everything we needed and more

Kassie was extremely helpful with our wedding and recommending vendors for our last minute elopement. The pictures are stunning, even with the unique green background of the hotel meeting room from being rained out. She took some amazing photos outside in different areas out front of the hotel. Very creative, wonderful to work with,and excellent photography. 10 out of 10 recommend.

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

It was so wonderful being a part of such an exciting time! Navigating the obstacles of the day is my job and I'm happy to do it! Thanks for the kind words - cheers!!
    Mikaela Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing pictures/professional

Kassie is an absolute dream to work with. She makes the experience so much fun! She has a great eye and is helpful with directing poses. I’ve hired her twice and would hire her again. RUN TO KASSIE!!!! You will love her!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

You're literally the best! I've loved working with the two of you and I hope to connect again for more milestones!!
    Emily Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding Photographer, But SO MUCH MORE!

Having Kassie as our wedding photographer was the best decision we could have made. She has such a calm easy going nature and when you are around her it feels like you have known her for years. But don't let her calm easy going nature fool you, this girl is on top of ALL THE THINGS. We had a really big wedding, with A LOT of blended family, kids and moving parts. She helped manage the timeline and made sure to capture all of important moments and things that were important to Adam and I. She came up with creative ideas I never would have thought of and made everyone in our bridal party feel comfortable and at ease. She delivered the edited gallery faster than we anticipated and we were so pleased with all of the images. Hiring Kassie as your wedding photographer will forever be one of the best decisions you could make for your big day!!!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Having you as a client and a friend is a dream! It helps that your venue is a beautiful backdrop, too. xoxo
    Billy G. Married on 06/08/2018

Simply The Best

Kassie is simply the best. As my wife’s best friend, going with her for our wedding was a no brainer. However, her work went above and beyond what I expected. It was simply amazing and we cannot thank her enough!!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

Friend! Thank you! Your kind words are very much appreciated. The two of you trusting me on your wedding day is something I don't take lightly and I'm so appreciative of! Now... let's plan your family session!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 06/08/2018

You won’t regret it!!

Kassie has been a dear friend of mine since childhood. After watching her photography business grow, I knew that I wasn’t going to ask her to stand with me on my wedding day. Instead, I was going to ask her to do something much more important! But at the time, I was nervous that she would say no because she hadn’t been photographing weddings. So I was elated when she accepted my request for her to capture our special day! Today happens to be my 3rd wedding anniversary and I looked back on those photos today, realizing that some of them are still my favorites of all time!

Do it! Let Kassie capture every moment of your special day! You will not be disappointed!

Kassie Layne Photography's reply:

Friend, I'm not quite sure how I could ever prepay you for trusting me on your day! I'm forever grateful and love you to the moon!!