The Stuffed Pig Reviews

31 | Marathon, FL

31 Reviews for The Stuffed Pig

Deb · Married on 05/12/2017

Simply talk to Karen Dennis, sample her food and visit "The Stuffed Pig" in Marathon, Fl Keys. We were thoroughly pleased
    with Karen Dennis and her team. She provided the catering for our son's Rehearsal Dinner at the Aquarium Encounter in May of this year. The food was superb, her staff wonderful (especially Judy), and the presentation and service top notch. I met with Karen and spoke with her over the phone on several occasions. She planned a wonderful menu buffet style of Pecan crusted Snapper with Mango Salsa, Chicken Marsala, seasonal vegetables with rice, and rolls followed by deserts of
    chocolate brownies and Key Lime tarts. Our guests were thrilled. In addition there was one hour of passed oers d'oeuvres . Our guests raved about the Lobster Fritters. We provided our own beer, and wine and liquor which was a
    great value for us. The affair was at the Aquarium Encounters right there in Marathon. A perfect setting with the bright
    tanks for a backdrop. The wedding couple were so delighted with the food, service and ambiance. A perfect affair for
    all of the wedding party and their guests the evening before the big day. We fit 57 guests quite comfortably. Thanks Karen for a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kathy · Married on 04/16/2016

Karen and her staff were very efficient with every detail of the wedding. The food was excellent and everyone at the wedding commented how great everything was. I would recommend KarMichaels for any event you are planning.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2015

Karen and her team are meticulous, friendly, accommodating and extend a helpful hand with anything that needs to be tended to. They helped out bartenders which they were not hired to do. Set up a late night food station with the left over food (which everyone raved about). They also had no problem with serving food that was provided by us (Italian foods that were requested by bride and groom which were made my mother of bride). The fish, sides and desserts provided by Karmichael's Catering were superb and raved about by quests that attended the wedding. We are from NJ and a very Italian family and felt that Karen was family!

Thank to Karen and her staff for making the night of our lives so magical!

The DePiano/Wolf Family!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Rod · Married on 08/12/2015

Karen and her team at Karmichaels are truly amazing. The food did not begin to compare to any other catered food we've ever had - our guests raved as well! I knew the moment I tasted her pecan encrusted Mahi when we were still looking for a caterer that we had found the caterer for our special day. The menu planning process was easy with Karen's years of experience. She was receptive to all of our ideas, but unafraid to give her seasoned advice. On the day of the wedding we had an unpredicted rainstorm that caused a delay. Karen suggested that we push the cocktail hour ahead an hour. Her quick and on-the-spot thinking ended up making the whole day even better. Our guests (and us) enjoyed snacking and visiting until the brief rainstorm subsided. The food was ready (and delicious) on command. We could not have asked for more.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Marek · Married on 05/23/2015

Our wedding was 3 day private beach side event for 80 guests. Karen catered the main sit down dinner and delicious and very elegant appetizers. She also created our cake just how we designed it. From our first meeting through planing and final delivery there were no issues, easy communication and without reservation we highly recommend Karen for any event in the Keys area. Thank you for making our day truly special.
    Marek & Christian

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • User5086158 · event on: 05/09/2015

Listened to everything I wanted and made my dreams come true!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Katrina · Married on 02/14/2015

Karen your services were wonderful. I did not have to worry about a thing. The food wedding cake were excellent! Ron and I had many compliments about your food and the beauty of your setup. The cake was beautiful and was exactly what I wanted. Your sever was amazing she kept everything going and was very professional but most of all she was very nice!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Maria · Married on 07/05/2014

Karen and her group did a fantastic job for our wedding. The food was excellent- we had lots of appetizers, a salad and then for our entrée choices there was the beef tenderloin and pecan crusted mahi mahi. They arrived promptly, immediately began working and coordinated everything smoothly for the entire evening. I personally had the beef tenderloin and it was so tender and delicious. All of the food served was a great value for the price and I would highly recommend her catering service.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Maria · Married on 07/05/2014

Sent on 07/16/2014

Dori · event on: 03/09/2014

KarMichael provided an incredible catering for a large outdoor birthday party. The event was great, the food was fantastic and the service was tops. I'd highly recommend KarMichael!

Sent on 05/14/2014

We ordered a beach themed cake for our wedding. I told Karen what we envisioned and she made it happen over and above our expectations. The display was beautiful and the cake was delicious. Our guests continue to comment on how excellent the cake was! Overall, Excellent customer service!

Sent on 11/29/2013

Jason · Married on 11/02/2013

Top notch service all the way around, even more importantly the food was outstanding! Karen and her staff were exceptional and everyone truly enjoyed the meal. Karen also worked with the rest of the wedding staff (planner, florist, etc...) to make it a truly stress-free evening for myself and my wife. The cake... incredible. I think more pictures were taken of the cake than us, a work of art to say the least and tasted as good as the rest of the food that was prepared for the night.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Robin · Married on 11/02/2013

Want to thank Karen & her wonderful staff for making my Son's wedding celebration a success!! All the planning was conducted from Jacksonville FL & Georgia and our expectations were all met and exceeded. The food was delicious, included: appetizers, salad, entree's, Wedding cake (gorgeous) and open bar.! Everyone was so pleased. I would highly recommend KarMichaels Catering to anyone looking for a professional caterer with all the excellent food, set-up and staff!!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Margaret · Married on 03/18/2013

I planned my Florida Keys from California. Karen had been recommended by my wedding planner.

She provided more than just our wedding dinner in the wedding week we spent in the Keys with family and friends. On Friday, I even called and asked if I could get potato salad, cole slaw and sweet tea for a Sunday cookout and she was happy to oblige.

The food at our wedding was outstanding. And the service was excellent. Top quality on everything provided.

She also catered another casual dinner for us later in the week.

We couldn't have been more pleased with our catering choice!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Karen at KarMichaels catering is fantastic! We had them cater our rehearsal dinner and our guests couldn't stop raving about how delicious the food was. They also prepared the most beautiful wedding cake -red velvet with a layer of cheesecake. Karmichaels catering made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Heather · event on: 01/09/2013

Was so pleased to find this caterer! Her cake was so delicious! We ordered key lime flavor, the decorations were amazing, my family was impressed with the homemade flavor.

Sent on 03/03/2013

Debbie · Married on 12/31/2012

KarMichaels did a wonderful job of catering our wedding! Karen was so helpful, professional, and everything was delicious!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Venus · Married on 12/15/2012

KarMichaels Catering did an amazing job in a short amount of time. Despite the challenges of our beach wedding being on schedule at the designated location, it was beautiful and my dream wedding came true! I couldn't have done it without the expertise of my wedding planner and caterer, KarMichaels.

P.S. Thank you for recommending the photographer, the pictrues were beautiful and captured the wedding events/guest spot on!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Cinde · Married on 09/29/2012

karmichaels was very professional and easy to work with. The food and cake was delicious and I would highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Vickie · Married on 07/04/2012

KarMichaels Catering were wonderful to deal with. The presentation was very nice. The food was delicious. The smoked fish dip was the best and the conch fritters were wonderful. Our peacan crusted fish and the carribean jerk chicken was just as delicious. The wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and tasted just has good. Karen was a delight to work with. We are so glad we used KarMichaels Catering. Thank you from Hough-Cross wedding.

Sent on 07/10/2012
  • W

Maureen · Married on 02/18/2012

As the groom's mother, I catered the Rehearsal Dinner the evening prior to the wedding. I live out of state, and had to select from the menu for our buffet. It worked out beautifully working with the owner. The food was awesome, from the appetizers to the salads to the seafood & chicken - every selection I made was excellent. The dessert was key lime tarts with whipped cream and a white chocolate shell on top - these are still being talked about today! I highly recommend this caterer for any event!!

Sent on 02/25/2012

Joyce · Married on 10/08/2011

Karen was wonderful, she really knows her business. The food was outstanding and the service was top notch. Karen was very accommodating to my menu and advising me on other dishes as well, she got back to me within 24 hrs or less with any questions or concerns I had. I sent her a photo of a cake I wanted and she made it look just like it, I had a few flower and top pieces different but over all it was beautiful. I would highly recommend her and her staff for any function.
    Joyce & Mike Hebert

Sent on 10/23/2011
  • User2736594 · event on: 08/06/2011

We chose a cake that would be different for our 50th Anniversary. We surely got a cake that stood out. Many guests couldn't believe how appropriate and gorgeous the cake looked. Besides being good looking it was just great eating it. We were extremely please with KarMichaels design and efforts tohave a unique cake for what today is a unique anniversary.

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 06/11/2011

I really cannot say enough about how wonderful Karen is and the KarMichael catering staff. So flexible and friendly. The staff dressed professionally and the bartender was AMAZING! She allowed us to buy our own liquor and have bartender serve it and it saved us a lot of money. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING...We had beef tenderloin and mango mahi and we had so many compliments. Definately NOT typical bland wedding food. She set up our rental with Mile Marker Party Rentals at a small fee. Highly suggest using this caterer! Oh not to mention the delicious red velvet cake...I am glad that she made us extra bc it was great!

Sent on 07/07/2011

Daniel · Married on 04/13/2011

KarMichaels Catering did an amazing job catering our Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours event! over 200 people attended and all were extremely impressed and pleased with the quality of service, food, and presentation. I would highly recommend KarMichaels for any event, wedding, etc!!

Daniel Samess