Karlyn Music Reviews

66 Reviews for Karlyn Music

1 User photo

Karlyn Music 1

Sammy Dillon · Married on 06/01/2018

Karlyn went above and beyond!

I hired Karlyn to sing our first dance song as a surprise to my husband. I asked her to change the tempo of the song to slow it down and change some words around so it would reflect us as a couple more. To say she went above and beyond would be an understatement! The song was beautiful and so so perfect! She has the most beautiful voice and made our first dance so incredibly special to us.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Karlyn Music 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 12/30/2017

Karly is incredible! One of my favorite parts of wedding planning was going over wedding music with Karly. She is not only a phenomenal performer, but so great to work with. She has an amazing voice and gave great pre-wedding advice. She helped make our special day even more special!!!

Sent on 04/09/2018

kelli · Married on 06/03/2017

We were so lucky to have Karly perform at our wedding ceremony in Omaha, NE! We were married June 3, 2017. Our ceremony was outdoors which introduces unique challenges for any musician; weather, direct sun on equipment, sound quality, etc. Karly was a true professional and after talking with her I knew our guests would be able to hear the music, as well as, the officiant whose microphone was plugged into her sound equipment. Now about her serious skills...
    I connected with her style immediately. She is truly a talented artist. I wanted our wedding music to make a statement with modern song choices mixed with some classic notes. Karly's mash up of Ben Folds The Luckiest and Cannon + D was beyond perfect for my entrance. If you are considering Karly for your big day do not hesitate to contact her. You will not be disappointed.
    -kelli gribben

Sent on 03/29/2018

Amber · Married on 05/27/2017

We could not have been happier with our decision to have Karly sing at our ceremony. She was AMAZING!!! When we met with Karly to choose our music, we were blown away by her talent! Not only is she talented, she made the planning process really easy. She knew exactly how to plan for a Catholic ceremony and provided us with an approved song list (included some really fun originals/mashups too.) She awed our guests, we had so many people compliment the ceremony music. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a musician!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/27/2017

Karlyn was absolutely wonderful to work with! I was a medical student at time of my engagement and wedding, so my working hours were crazy, but she was so flexible in setting up meetings and working with me over the phone and via email. She was extremely professional in her dealings with me, and with the other musicians, both a professional cellist she hired and a friend of mine who sang at the wedding. There were so many things going on that day, but I didn't have to worry about the music at all because I knew Karlyn had everything under control. My mother, who is a piano teacher, was also extremely impressed with her, and said to me "she absolutely knows what she is doing." I am so grateful that we found Karlyn! The music at the wedding was stunning- a collection of some of my favorite classical pieces as well as hymns and some of her own arrangements. I cannot reiterate enough how great an experience it was working with her! I was so pleased with the end product, and have already recommended her to several of my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Mary · Married on 05/06/2017

Karlyn's magical voice was a gift from the heavens during our ceremony. Her professionalism, ability to organize the music for our entire day, and the experience she holds created an ease unlike anything else on our day. People kept talking how beautiful her unique arrangement of our favorite Fleetwood Mac song was. It was so special to us. It was a surprise to our guests, to see my sisters and mom well up with tears was more than a little satisfying! An energy entered our ceremony space when she began to sing that became the signature feeling for our wedding.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Dana · Married on 04/29/2017

Karly is a delight and has the voice of an angel. When it was time to choose music for our daughter's wedding, she went the extra mile and helped my daughter and son-in-law make selections that were meaningful to them.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Maria · Married on 02/04/2017

Karly is one of a kind!! From start to finish she went above and beyond from helping us select the perfect ceremony music to arranging all the details with our venue. She truly made our wedding ceremony so special with her unbeliavable talent on the piano!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Augie · Married on 01/07/2017

HIRE KARLYN MUSIC! Karly was probably the most professional and at the same time easy going part of our wedding! She arranged for all other musicians and everything was out of this world! Everything was exactly what we asked for and then some! We loved it so much and had so many people that couldn't make it tell us they heard how amazing it was that we hired karlyn music to make studio recordings of the days music to share with others and for us to have forever! That CD is probably the best and most used reminder from our wedding! Thanks Karly and crew for far exceeding our hopes!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Kate · Married on 11/12/2016

If you are debating booking, I promise you will not be disappointed! Karly is so wonderful to work with and plays the piano and sings so beautifully! It was the perfect addition to the ceremony and very worth the money!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Karlyn Music's reply:

Thank you, Kate!! You were the most laid-back bride, and so easy to work with. I loved being a part of your celebration :)

Ryan · Married on 09/02/2016

I would recommended Karly to anyone! She is extremely flexible. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, and helped us choose the perfect selection for our ceremony. She is extremely talented and professional. We loved her ability to integrate both traditional and modern pieces for our day. After our first meeting with Karly, my husband and I decided to have our ceremony recorded because we were so excited for the music and she did not disappoint! We would without a doubt recommend her. Thanks Karly for making our day special!

Ryan and Jess Boyd

Karlyn Music's reply:

Thank you for the nice review, Ryan! I'm so happy to have worked with you and Jess - you are a wonderful couple, so perfectly matched. I'm grateful your mom recommended me :)

Chaeli · Married on 08/20/2016

We are so thankful for the work Karlyn did for the music for our wedding ceremony! She made the planning process very easy and not only did she provide an extensive song list for us to choose from (including some of her original songs, which were absolutely beautiful and so unique!) she also learned a song we wanted that was not on the list. She coordinated a harpist to accompany her, which was beautiful, and had all the equipment she needed as well (including a mic for our ceremony, which our venue did not have!) Most of all, we are thankful for the awesome job Karlyn did the day of the wedding. We were very late starting our ceremony due to some bridesmaid makeup issues and she played flawlessly and kept guest entertained during the delay. I highly recommend Karlyn Music, Piano, Voice, and Ensembles!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Karlyn Music's reply:

Holly and I enjoyed getting to play so much prelude music for your guests, Chaeli! It was like a little pre-ceremony concert :) Usually guests chatter and make noise before a ceremony, but your guests were quiet as they anxiously awaited your arrival. It created some fun suspense, for them and for us! We always come prepared to play more than necessary. Thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you, and trusting us! I appreciate your nice review!

emily · Married on 08/05/2016

Karly was exceptional to work with. She executed our vision for the day and even created a couple of custom pieces for us. She truly made our ceremony the best. I would work with her all over again!

Karlyn Music's reply:

I would love to play your wedding all over again, Emily - it was gorgeous! You were such a beautiful, gracious bride. Thank you for inviting me and the string players to be a part of such a special day in your life.

Kathy · Married on 07/30/2016

We could not have been happier with Karly....she was absolutely AMAZING!! She took time to meet with us and was great in helping us pick out all the music for the ceremony which was truly perfect! We are still receiving compliments about the beautiful wedding music! Karly made my daughters day even more special...I would highly recommend her!! Thank you again Karly!

Karlyn Music's reply:

Thank you for such a nice review, Kathy! Having moms attend music-selection meetings is so special, and that was certainly the case when you and Katie came to pick out songs. Melissa (violinist) and I loved playing the beautiful songs you ended up selecting. Thanks so much for having us!

Kelsey · Married on 06/11/2016

She is an amazing singer!! There isn't anyone else that I would want to do my ceremony music!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Karlyn Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey!!!

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Karly was amazing to work with! She helped me choose the right songs and helped me update a few of them to fit my style. She had great suggestions and even helped me with the flow of the wedding (she has been to a few!) We loved having her and her musical talent as a part of our big day and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Maureen · Married on 05/14/2016

Be sure to choose Karly and let her be your guide for choosing beautiful music and hearing her beautiful voice. She enhanced our daughter's wedding ceremony and helped make it special. Thanks!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Beth · Married on 04/30/2016

Karly was one of my favorite vendors we selected for our wedding. She was highly responsive and gave genuine feedback throughout the whole process. Her level of professionalism and talent are one-of-a-kind and I would highly recommend having her as a part of your special day.

Sent on 05/05/2016

alyson · Married on 04/09/2016

Not only is Karly flexible and easy to work with, but she is an amazing talent! Her music made our wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

Karly made our ceremony so special by creating unique arrangements to some of our favorite songs. She was professional and flexible and allowed my sister to sing a song during the ceremony, which was really important to us. I would recommend Karly for any musical event- we are so glad she was able to sing and play at our wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Doris · Married on 09/26/2015

We were looking for someone that would help us put the music together. We needed to find a quartet, piano, guitarist, percussion etc. We had ceremony and cocktail music to create a great music atmosphere. When we found Karly on the internet and met with her we felt very blessed because we were crunching on time and we did not have any contacts of who are the best in town to even start our research. Karly gathered all key people that played the instruments that we were looking for. She saved us on time but most important less stress on us. We were very impressed with the talents of our quartet, guitarist and percussion and Karly talent on piano. our wedding music was absolutely beautiful. We were very impressed!!! our guest had also mentioned how impressed they were with the music. My husband and i had an idea of what music we wanted but didnt know the order or how to put the program together of our ceremony, Karly was a big help to organize that for us. We highly recommend her, we absolutely loved her service and proffesionalism.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Kaylin · Married on 08/29/2015

Karlyn truly helped bring the beautiful presence of God to our very special day; something that was our most important goal. Not only was her music breathtaking, but her passion and love for what she does shines so brightly. Our day would not have been as special had Karlyn not played our ceremony and spotlight songs. It added a unique and personal touch that we will never forget. She has the most beautiful voice and has an amazingly beautiful God-given gift; to play music that touches the soul. Thank you for blessing our day!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Aaron · Married on 08/29/2015

Karly was wonderful to work with. She exceeded all of our expectations. We are so happy that she was a part of our wedding day, as she truly has a beautiful God-given voice.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Diane · Married on 08/29/2015

From the moment we decided we wanted live music for our outside summer wedding I envisioned "Karlyn Music" in my head. And, from the moment I walked into her home with my son and future daughter-in-law I knew in my heart we had come to the right place. She was so patient and helpful in choosing all our selections and was a huge part of our decision making from the very beginning, offering her suggestions and input. She spent all the time we needed to feel comfortable with the decisions we were making and after our time spent together I never once questioned any of the music chosen. I left knowing we were in GOOD hands! The wedding was beautiful in every aspect from the venue, to the weather, to the vows, and the music which was just perfect in every way. Karly also helped us choose the songs for the bride and groom's first dance, the bride's first dance with her father, and even learned the song that I chose for my first dance with my son at the reception. There wasn't a dry eye in the house and I'm still hearing rave reviews about the music. Karly made a truly special day for our family just that much more memorable. She sings like an angel and will always have special place in my heart!

Sent on 10/28/2015