Karina Noelia Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole L. Married on 01/02/2021

GREAT Photographer!

Karina did our engagements, my bridal portraits, and she just did our wedding on Jan. 2nd. I fall in love with the photos all over again EVERY time I see them! Not only is Karina a fantastic photographer, but she is such a great person to work with! She offered help and advice throughout the entire wedding planning process, and really you don't just gain a photographer you gain a new friend! I am so glad we were able to work with her and I'm sure you will be too!

Karina Noelia Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole!! It was seriously such a pleasure capturing this amazing day for you guys!
    Tiffany Married on 03/24/2018
    Karina is absolutely amazing! I literally use her for all pics!! She did a wonderful job on our Engagement pics and we can’t wait until she does our wedding pics!!! Her work is very professional and she gets all pictures back in a timely manner! She is also the best price wise, that I’ve seen in the Houston area!
    Leslie Married on 03/10/2018
    Karina is outstanding! She did our engagement pictures and was so great. We had fun, got them back quickly, and love them! I can't wait for my bridals and my wedding! She has been so great about keeping in touch, giving us all the information we need, and being flexible. The fact that you can't beat her pricing is only a bonus!
    Trisha Married on 11/26/2017
    Great to work with, flexible, well priced and can help you create your vision. I highly recommend Karina!
    Alicia Married on 11/01/2017
    I did a boudoir session with Karina, and she did awesome! She was super quick to respond to my questions, and she helped ease my nervousness. The pictures came out AMAZING! And she got them too me very quickly. I plan on calling her first when I need any kind of photography done!
  • Meredith
    Meredith Married on 10/14/2017
    I did a boudoir photo shoot with Karina earlier this year and was so impressed with how easily she calmed my nerves, how quickly she got the photos back to me. She was available before the shoot for any questions and was able to provide a wide variety of poses that were the most flattering for me. Without even thinking I'd book Karina again for any photography needs.
    Shayna Married on 04/10/2016
    Best photographer around. He prices beat everyone else. She has your pictures to you within a week usually. If you use her you'll be amazed at how beautiful your pictures will come out. My family uses her for everything now!