Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events Reviews

41 Reviews for Karen Sartori Floral Weddings & Events

• Jeni

Jeni Morrison · Married on 12/10/2019

Stunning succulents!

Karen and her team made our wedding vision come true with the most fantastic succulent arrangements! They also built an incredible arch for the ceremony! Karen was so easy to work with, was available for appointments and was so creative and flexible in her approach! She is so lovely and is so inspired in her creations! Professional, approachable, communicative and visionary!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Krista · Married on 10/26/2019

The Best Wedding Florist!

Karen is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. When I first met with her to discuss flowers for our wedding, I knew she would be a good fit for us. Communication was easy and she always responded promptly to our emails. She was also very attentive to my flower preferences. I really wanted to hang origami cranes from our ceremony arch and Karen turned my vision into reality! She was even nice enough to leave the cranes hanging on the arch for the duration of our wedding, even though our original plan was to have her break down the arch after the ceremony. We also noticed she even brought some extra flowers and greenery to add to our decor. The prices for her flower arrangements are VERY reasonable for what you get. She also offers coordination services (we would've went with her if we hadn't hired our coordinator already!). All in all, the flower arrangements on our wedding day were beautiful and turned out better than we could have ever imagined. Thank you so much Karen!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Emily Takeuchi · Married on 09/21/2019

The most Beautiful Flowers and the sweetest person to work with!

We first met Karen about 6 months before our wedding in which we hired her on for our day of coordination and floral design.

Karen is the absolute sweetest person you will ever meet. She is organized and asks all the right questions and always has nice recommendations to help fit what you are looking for. She is very responsive and connects with vendors seamlessly.

From managing our large processional party to the beautiful decor and set up of our ceremony and reception. The flowers were beautiful and the decor took our breath away. The abor decor and drapings looked amazing at the ceremony and the smaller details like the memorial arrangement, re-purposing of the bouquets and table centerpieces made the reception area so beautiful!

Karen is amazing and really went out of her way to ensure things ran smoothly from start to finish! We truly can't thank her enough!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Courtney · Married on 08/24/2019

Every detail was perfect.

After meeting with several floral designers, I was beginning to lose hope that I would find someone who "got" me and understood my initial vision - and could jump in, ask the right questions, and provide ideas and guidance to round it out. I decided to meet with one more - Karen Sartori - and I am SO glad I did! She "got" me right off the bat, and turned my initial vision into something better than I ever could have imagined!

Working with Karen was my favorite part of wedding planning. She had excellent ideas and brought the perfect balance of endless enthusiasm and calming energy to the experience. She gave me peace of mind that everything would come together perfectly - and it did! I loved every one of our our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages. Not only was Karen incredibly knowledgeable as to which flowers were in season and would look best, but she provided guidance as to which linens, table numbers, candles and finishing touches would bring everything together as well. I truly loved every detail - and am so grateful to Karen for everything she did to make our big day wonderful!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Kim · Married on 08/04/2019

Sweetest Florist/Planner You Will Ever Meet!

We hired Karen as our florist and day of wedding coordinator, and we couldn't have been more pleased with our decision. I am the kind of person that really appreciates the beauty of flowers so having fresh, beautiful flowers was a top priority for me. However, nailing down the color scheme and aesthetic was not easy. I wanted to incorporate both my husband and I’s tastes into our wedding but that was difficult to envision even in my own head, since we are total opposites! His favorite color is black, mine is pink. My preferred aesthetic is rustic chic, his is modern. He is minimalistic and I like the bling. However, Karen and her team executed our “best of both worlds” vision perfectly. Our wedding florals and decor was stunning — it exceeded all of our expectations!

Karen is very detail orientated and has a lot of experience in the wedding industry. I would show her some pictures or describe some obscure flowers and she included the EXACT flowers I mentioned in passing into our arrangements. I wanted to incorporate the color black into our color scheme and preferred a specific flower (black anemone) but it was unfortunately out of season. Karen recommended other options that we were going to go with but she surprised us on our wedding day and procured the flowers that were out of season! She also did our succulent wedding favors.

She had worked our venue many times before so she was able to provide her experiences on how to plan a successful event there. The whole day went seamlessly! That is the power of industry knowledge. If you’re having your event in Palos Verdes (or anywhere for that matter), you MUST hire Karen and her team. For those on a budget, she is also reasonably priced and even provided some decor item rentals for us as a courtesy. Karen is just the sweetest!! She loves what she does, and it shows!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent florist and ceremony coordinator

From our first phone call, Karen was friendly and full of ideas. We hired her for florals and ceremony coordination and beyond got our money's worth. She was so helpful in suggesting ways we could repurpose, minimize, and stretch our florals to save some money when we went over budget (which, in the process, was losing her money). She even helped us write our day of timeline when we were pretty much clueless on how much time things would take--spending an hour on the phone with us over what started as a 5 minute clarification question. And on the day of, her floral designs knocked it out of the park. Truly gorgeous! I was a less picky bride who basically gave her a color scheme and let her run with it, so I can't perfectly speak to her ability to execute an exacting floral vision if that's what you have, but I would trust her skills to achieve any look you wanted. In the realm of ceremony coordination, she attended our weirdly timed, midday rehearsal and got everyone run through a couple of times so we all knew what we were doing, then did a great job cue-ing everybody for the walk down the aisle on the day of--and encouraging us back down it, when my husband and I were just kind of standing there in a happy daze after the ceremony. I would have been much more nervous about all the logistics of the ceremony, instead of just enjoying the moment, if we hadn't had Karen. Overall, she has my strongest possible recommendation for both parts of her services!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Yun

Yun Lam · Married on 05/10/2019

Fantastic and thoughtful florist!

Karen was wonderful to work with; she's incredibly thoughtful and has good taste. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a florist for their event! She modified flower choices based on our budget and adjusted the look based on our preferences. She's so sweet and knowledgeable and her team is very helpful! I found out about her through Pastiche Event Productions (our terrific planner), who works really well with Karen!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Coordinator & Florals!

Karen helped us with both day-of coordination and florals. She was amazing to work with and helped make our day run so smoothly. I'm pretty organized but with two venues and lots of other vendors, having her there let me relax and enjoy the day - while keeping everything running on time and without issue! Not to mention, the flowers were stunning!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Danielle · Married on 01/26/2019

Fabulous, detail oriented, wedding coordinator

I hired Karen to help me on the day of my wedding, and she was absolutely priceless. Not only did she help on the day of the wedding, she met with me at the venue ahead of time to do a walk through. She was also incredibly flexible when I changed things up just a week before. She provided me with her own rentals for certain items I needed, helped me find places to purchase other items, and provided me with other rental companies for items she didn't have. Karen was always very responsive, even if she couldn't communicate at that time because she was working, she would at least send a quick text to let me know her situation, and she would get back to me as soon as she was done.

Karen is also very creative. We had pew flowers at the chapel, as soon as the ceremony was over Karen picked them up, and completely transformed them into centerpieces for the tables at dinner. Our wedding day consisted of three separate locations, and Karen made her way, unseen to each location to set things up so that I didn't have to worry about any details at all. She made the day itself a stress-free dream.

Sent on 04/07/2019

Sandee · Married on 09/15/2018

The arch turned out beautiful!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 08/04/2018

We met with several florists when planning our wedding, and Karen's awesome personality, helpful information and ideas, and competitive pricing led us to booking her and it was by far one of the best decisions throughout the wedding planning process! Karen was incredibly responsive to my emails and even connected us with a rental group that had much better prices than our venue for our rentals. She also completely understood my vision for our flowers--I was completely blown away and emotional when I saw them on the day of our wedding! The bouquets, centerpieces and our arch and sweetheart backdrop were more beautiful than I ever imagined and we got compliments all night long. The flowers were also very fresh and lasted for days afterwards. Karen worked tirelessly and her hard work paid off with a stunning wedding. We are so thankful and appreciative that she was a part of our special day and that she helped it to be the most incredible day of our lives. I could not recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Shonna · Married on 06/10/2018

Karen is absolutely amazing! She is so kind, attentive and was able to make all of our visions come to life! Her expertise was apparent from the moment we met! Karen created a gorgeous setting with the wedding arch, table arrangements, and bouquet! Our wedding was simply stunning thanks to all your hard work! Thank you for making our special day perfect! ❤️

Sent on 06/24/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 10/14/2017

Love Karen! She was absolutely amazing in every sense of the word. Karen is so kind and easy going. Our arrangements, center pieces, bouquets, and my flower crown were gorgeous. Would recommend Karen and her assistant over and over. Our wedding day was so beautiful thanks to Karen. She is able to work with any budget and gets the most bang for your buck.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Kaycie · Married on 09/27/2017

Karen is not only a great florist but she is an incredible human being. I am very thankful to have met her and I will continue to work with her for all of my events. A huge thank you to Karen and her team of designers they are all incredible!

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Estela

Estela · Married on 09/02/2017

Karen and her team are AMAZING!!!! Karen did my floral decor for my ceremony and reception, as well as being my Day of Coordinator. From the start she made me feel comfortable. She is so easy to work with, she made my wedding day extra special. She did a wonderful job with the flowers, I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she nailed it. My bouquet and arrangements looked even better than the inspiration pictures. For the arch I basically told her what I liked and she made it look amazing. I wanted simple and elegant and that is exactly what she did. I cannot stop looking at pictures and seeing how wonderful everything turned out. I keep saying was this really my wedding. She is also a great coordinator! I am so glad that I used her for it, I was feeling anxious days before and she calmed me down saying everything will look great. We had a few issues with the Mariachi and she handled it great. Everyone keeps raving how on top of things they were, they made sure I ate and had something to drink before the ceremony and during the reception. Her assistant that day was Chelsea, everyone loved her as well. She was so helpful with anything and everything we needed. My 2 year old niece/flower girl fell asleep before the grand entrance and Chelsea was carrying her, this is how amazing they are. I can't recommend her enough, she is amazing!!! Thank you sooooo much Karen and team!!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/05/2017

Karen was both our florist and day-of-coordinator. She did an amazing job on the flowers. She provided a lot of great tips and advice for the decoration, which was beautiful! The wedding day also went very smoothly for us. Everything was executed perfectly with even some time to spare. We're very thankful for Karen and her team!

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 08/04/2017

Karen was seriously the best vendor i could have chosen for my wedding. I did most of my wedding on my own and she was there without me even asking! There were a couple of things that I needed done a certain way and she did everything possible to make it right. She seriously deserves more than the 5 stars that we can give on this rating. She is friendly and personable and the pricing was so reasonable. I am so thankful for everything that she did for me and I definitely recommend her to any bride. She wont flake on you and she is so creative I can guarantee that your flowers will be so unique! Thank you again Karen for everything! I am so appreciate and I couldnt have asked for anything better

Sent on 08/16/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/28/2017

Karen was so wonderful to work with and very flexible. She worked with our budget and her floral design was gorgeous! The couple was very happy

Sent on 08/02/2017

Alexandria · Married on 07/07/2017

Karen was so patient and kind. She was able to recreate my floral choices from photos I had seen on Pinterest , and they came out more beautiful than I imagined. She provided our wedding party bouquets, my bridal bouquets , arch design , Boutinerres and pew decorations. I would highly recommend Karen for your floral services!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2017

Besutiful arrangements. Super friendly and flexible.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Robbin · Married on 07/01/2017

We are luck to choose Karen as our wedding florist. She is professional and easy to communicate.
    We arranged a short meeting with Karen and described what we want for our wedding. Karen did the remain work and prepared the beautiful flowers for our ceremony and reception. Thanks Karen, great job!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Elijah · Married on 06/24/2017

Karen is the best! She is knowledgeable, flexible, professional, and wildly creative. I was extremely impressed with how Karen transformed our venue into a wonderland. She has a ton of connections in the industry and will work tirelessly to insure that your wedding is everything you want it to be! She was indepedespeble in making our wedding a beautiful and unforgettable experience!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Laura · Married on 06/09/2017

We love Karen! We brought to her our color choices and theme (Disney) and she helped us execute the most gorgeous and unique centerpieces. All of her flowers and creations were unbelievable, and she was the nicest to work with. Our ceremony and reception looked amazing and it's all thanks to her!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Gabriella · Married on 05/28/2017

Karen was above and beyond amazing!!! I told her what my vision was in the best way I could, not actually knowing anything about flowers, and she was able to make it come to life better than I could have even imagined! I was so impressed by the personal touch she brought to her work and the interactions I had with her. It never felt like she was just a vendor I was paying to put flowers at my wedding, it felt like she was family who was truly invested in helping make our wedding the most special day of our lives. I am forever grateful to her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Renee · Married on 05/20/2017

Karen was wonderful to work with, and helped us every step of the way. She truly transformed our venue, coordinated all the details, and provided excellent vendor referrals. Karen is extremely professional, organized, and takes the time to understand her clients style and preferences.

Sent on 07/06/2017