Karen Joy Photography Reviews

Karen Joy Photography 6
Karen Joy Photography 7

John James · Married on 11/02/2018

Very professional

Karen joy did an outstanding job for my wife and I on our wedding day ! Her services were well worth every penny. Karen worked with alot of effort to accommodate every request my wife and I had . For Karen to be able to work a crowd involving our crazy fun filled families and to be able to capture every great moment was amazing . As a groom I'm very happy that one day we will be able to look at memories and share these memories with our children one day when we have children. Karen even stayed almost an hour late just to make sure my brothers and I got one last photo captured with us holding a picture of my father whoom passed away and could only be with us I. Spirit .Karen made sure my brothers and I took a photo with his framed picture in front of his memorial we set up in the front row of the steering area . This meant the world to me that she went above and beyond .....we couldn't have hired anyone better my wife is also very happy ... We loved the book she made us as well when we received it and looked at it the book brought us back to the wonderfully once in a life time day we had ....thank u Karen .five stars to you and I highly recommend Karen to anyone who wants to have an organised and professional photo shoot for your wedding

Karen Joy Photography 8

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Karen did a beautiful job capturing our wedding! Engagement photos were included in the package we chose. It was nice to use the engagement session as a way for my husband and I to get to know Karen. She was very warm, flexible, and creative during our engagement session. My husband and I felt very comfortable with her and our engagement photos captured our personalities with poses that are very natural. We wanted our engagement photos to have a natural look which Karen has an eye for and the warm personality to make everyone feel comfortable. When we saw our engagement photos we were in love and knew that our wedding photos would be amazing. We met with Karen at our wedding venue a month prior to our wedding day. During that meeting we were able to scope out areas with beautiful backgrounds for portraits and go over the rough schedule of our day. Karen was very flexible and offered some tips and advice for a smooth day. On the day of our wedding Karen was more than accommodating and patient as she worked with our families and friends to capture special moments and family portraits. After family portraits my husband and I stayed back to capture some more "romantic" photos. Again all the poses look natural, exactly what my husband and I were looking for. We are in love with Karen's work and can't wait to use her in the future for maternity and family portraits with nature as the background when the time comes! We would definitely recommend Karen to capture your special day, you will fall in love with her as well!

Karen Joy Photography 9
    Karen Joy Photography 10
    Karen Joy Photography 11

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2018

From the second we met Karen, we instantly clicked. She captured our vision within minutes and we knew we’d found the perfect photographer. She’s super easy to talk to, so we felt comfortable with her from the start. We had done an engagement shoot with her which was so much fun, we couldn’t wait to see our photos! We knew she had captured some truly great moments of love and laughter. In the months coming up to our wedding day, Karen was in contact with us every step of the way. Karen joined us at our rehearsal the day before our wedding and scoped out every spot for photos, where the sun would be hitting at what time, and the convenience of spots for family who wanted to attend cocktail hour. Karen snapped the most beautiful photos of our wedding day. Our wedding party wanted to attend cocktail hour so Karen and I worked on a “shot list” so we could get everyone quickly over to cocktail hour while my husband and I took our newlywed photos! We can’t say enough great things about her. Her work is phenomenal, her personality is wonderful and her presence is super calming! We will definitely be her clients in the future as our family grows over the years :)

Karen Joy Photography 12
    Karen Joy Photography 17
    Karen Joy Photography 18
    Karen Joy Photography 19

Laine · Married on 07/01/2017

Karen was absolutely phenomenal and put so much effort into making sure our day was amazing. She was so attentive, affordable, and kind to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone. Our pictures are stunning.

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Karen is an amazing photographer ! She even got my fiancé to smile (hates getting his pictures taken) during our engagement photo shoot!! Very responsive and answers ANY questions you have to make the day of special. She definitely knows how to capture thay special moment. I can't wait for her to photograph our upcoming wedding!

Kristin · Married on 06/10/2017

Karen not only did our engagement photos, but also photographed our Wedding. We are beyond happy with her work. Karen caught so many emotions, priceless kandid photos, and yet still captured the most important moments for myself and my husband throughout the night! We most definitely recommend Karen for any photography needs! Totally worth every cent ! ❤️

Crystina · Married on 05/27/2017

My experience with Karen was absolutely perfect. She did everything that she could to make our day awesome. She is not only extremely talented but also has such a fun personality! I can't wait to use her in any future pictures that we need done!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Karen Joy Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you..and your family & friends. Your wedding was beautiful. Thanks again for choosing me to capture your day! :)

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2016

Karen is super professional and commited to her craft. We had a great time shooting our engagement photos with her. She was knowledgeable of our outdoor location and kept the shoot flowing with great ideas for poses that felt natural and looked great on film. We reccomend her to anyone looking for quality photos , and we hope to work with her again in the future!

Bryan and Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

Karen was phenomenal! She listened to exactly what we wanted, and to what we didn't want. We decided a few weeks before the wedding to try to take as many pictures as possible before the ceremony so we had more time with our guests during cocktail hour. She was more than accommodating coming 30 minutes earlier than originally agreed upon. We didn't want a lot of posed pictures, opting for more of the candid shots. Karen came up with some great ideas for the posed pictures we did take and gave us a ton of candid shots, just like we asked for. She was also very accommodating when our guests asked her to take specific pictures during the reception. Everyone raved about the finished results. She was very easy to work with during the whole process and very responsive with any questions or suggestions. I would highly recommend Karen to capture any and all special moments in your lives!

Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

Karen did an awesome job capturing the day and helping us to recall all the best moments of the day. She helped to capture the moments we missed, and show the love we have for each other, the love we have for our family and friends and the love they have for us. Karen provided copies of all the pictures online and via a CD which allowed us to download, print, post and edit whatever we wanted.

We love Karen! She did an absolutely amazing job at our wedding. Karen was always punctual, creative and knew what we wanted. We had two weddings, a cultural Cambodian and an American wedding. It was a hectic two days but Karen was able capture the beautiful,heart felt moments that we will always have. We can't thank her enough for the beautiful work she has done for us. We highly recommend Karenjoy photography for anyone! -Soky and Jared ?

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2014

Karen is wonderful to work with and has a great sense of style in her pictures and a wonderful personality. She is prompt with responding to any questions or concerns you have. Pictures were given to me in a timely manner after our wedding. Easy to work with. She will listen to your concerns and recommendations with your pictures. I would recommend her to everyone!

Amy · Married on 10/13/2014

Justin and I had a wonderful wedding surrounded by friends and family. Karen captured the moments that were truly important to us. We love reviewing our photos, the are it staged, they are in the moment shots and they are perfect!