Kangel Makeup Reviews

Kangel Makeup 5
Kangel Makeup 6
Kangel Makeup 7

Madelyne · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Everyone knows how stressful it is planning a wedding. Looking for the perfect makeup artist is just as important as looking for the perfect dress! I am so glad I found Karina. She is amazing with her craft and her personality just tops it off. You can tell she is not "just doing" your makeup, but she is putting her heart into your special day making you feel comfortable and beautiful! She is a sweetheart and I couldn't recommend anyone better than her. She guest 5 stars from me! ( BONUS: She even give you a little touch up kit with a bit of lipstick and emergency Q-Tips for teary moments. Remember ladies; "only dab the tear ducts!")

Brooke · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Karina is so talented and we loved having her there with us to get ready the whole day. I would hire her in a heart beat! I got so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted the entire day.

Kangel Makeup 8

Taylor Gering · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend this service!

She was amazing! She was on time, attentive, engaging and great at what she does! We already have her booked for another friends wedding in June!

• Maria

Maria · Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Makeup

If you are looking for a natural and glamorous look, Karina is your girl! I have known Karina for many years and her personality is reflected through her work. She’s sweet and cares about every detail. She always asks what kind of makeup products you use, and the look you are gravitating towards. With this information, her experience and her artistry, she gives you the result you want and much more.
    During your makeup trial, she always checks in to see if you are satisfied with what she is doing. The day of the wedding, she kept me very calm, which I’m sure we all need!
    Words cannot express how much I loved my make-up! It was simple and natural, yet a more glamorous version of myself and I’m sure you will feel the same way!
    Karina is a professional and has an extensive knowledge of different types of makeup products, looks and techniques. I would highly recommend her!

Kerri · Married on 04/06/2018

I highly recommend this Artist! She is extremely good at her craft, very professional, personable and flexible. She listened to my concerns and completely honored my wishes to the slightest details.

Hailey · Married on 04/06/2018

Best wedding makeup ever! I looked flawless..... 15 hours later

Kangel Makeup 9

Mischa · Married on 03/31/2018

I’ve worked with makeup professionals in several major cities including LA and Karina is the absolute best. From the start she made me feel relaxed and excited. Intertwined with her artistic professionalism was a sincere kindness and consideration for my comfort. She made me the most beautiful I’ve been and for the I’m eternally grateful. Plus- my makeup lasted all night! I wouldn’t trade my wedding experience with her for anyone else in the world!

Kangel Makeup 10
    Kangel Makeup 11
    Kangel Makeup 12

Anna · Married on 02/03/2018

Karina was very accommodating, very calm and made feel so comfortable. Wonderful make up artist!

Karina · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend Karina's services as she did a wonderful job. I have been to several makeup artists in the valley and none of them compare to her. Not only was my makeup beautiful but she was easy to work with and responded to all my inquiries right away. I will definitely be contacting her for my next event.

Danica · Married on 03/29/2014

I love working with Kangel makeup, always professional, she did an amazing job for me on my wedding day and for myself and my best friend on her wedding day. Outstanding job all around!

Michele · Married on 09/21/2013

Karina is amazing- her talent has not gone to her head as she is also the sweetest person to work with.

Her skill allows her to be multi-faceted, I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Kangel Makeup 13
    Kangel Makeup 14
    Kangel Makeup 15
    Kangel Makeup 16
    Kangel Makeup 17
    Kangel Makeup 18
    Kangel Makeup 19

Miranda · Married on 06/24/2017

Karina was the absolute best choice we could have made for my sister's wedding! After months of trying to find the right MUA, we were sold on Karina from the moment we met her!

She is kind, informative and so very sweet! Her personality and vibes were the absolute best, not to mention her skills.

As a women of color, I have never been so satisfied with my makeup. Even after years of trying, I myself, havent even been able to achieve the perfect color for my skin tone and she did it on the first try!

Karina is VERY professional and went above and beyond our expectations at a very affordable rate. On a very hectic wedding day, Karina and her personality were exactly what we needed. Our makeup lasted all day on a hot, 115 degree, Arizona day without needing touch ups!! Cant thank her enough

Kangel Makeup 20