10 Reviews for Kangel Makeup

+16
Photos
Makeup (1)
10 Kangel Makeup Reviews

Everyone knows how stressful it is planning a wedding. Looking for the perfect makeup artist is just as important as looking for the perfect dress! I am so glad I found Karina. She is amazing with her craft and her personality just tops it off. You can tell she is not "just doing" your makeup, but she is putting her heart into your special day making you feel comfortable and beautiful! She is a sweetheart and I couldn't recommend anyone better than her. She guest 5 stars from me! ( BONUS: She even give you a little touch up kit with a bit of lipstick and emergency Q-Tips for teary moments. Remember ladies; "only dab the tear ducts!")

Profile Picture Madelyne, 5/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend this Artist! She is extremely good at her craft, very professional, personable and flexible. She listened to my concerns and completely honored my wishes to the slightest details.

Profile Picture Kerri, 4/6/18, 1 Review

Best wedding makeup ever! I looked flawless..... 15 hours later

Profile Picture Hailey, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I’ve worked with makeup professionals in several major cities including LA and Karina is the absolute best. From the start she made me feel relaxed and excited. Intertwined with her artistic professionalism was a sincere kindness and consideration for my comfort. She made me the most beautiful I’ve been and for the I’m eternally grateful. Plus- my makeup lasted all night! I wouldn’t trade my wedding experience with her for anyone else in the world!

Profile Picture Mischa, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karina was very accommodating, very calm and made feel so comfortable. Wonderful make up artist!

Profile Picture Anna , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Karina's services as she did a wonderful job. I have been to several makeup artists in the valley and none of them compare to her. Not only was my makeup beautiful but she was easy to work with and responded to all my inquiries right away. I will definitely be contacting her for my next event.

Profile Picture Karina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup

I love working with Kangel makeup, always professional, she did an amazing job for me on my wedding day and for myself and my best friend on her wedding day. Outstanding job all around!

Profile Picture Danica, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karina is amazing- her talent has not gone to her head as she is also the sweetest person to work with.

Her skill allows her to be multi-faceted, I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Photo
Profile Picture Michele, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Karina was the absolute best choice we could have made for my sister's wedding! After months of trying to find the right MUA, we were sold on Karina from the moment we met her!

She is kind, informative and so very sweet! Her personality and vibes were the absolute best, not to mention her skills.

As a women of color, I have never been so satisfied with my makeup. Even after years of trying, I myself, havent even been able to achieve the perfect color for my skin tone and she did it on the first try!

Karina is VERY professional and went above and beyond our expectations at a very affordable rate. On a very hectic wedding day, Karina and her personality were exactly what we needed. Our makeup lasted all day on a hot, 115 degree, Arizona day without needing touch ups!! Cant thank her enough

Photo