Kalifornia Entertainment Reviews

123 Reviews for Kalifornia Entertainment

Kalifornia Entertainment 1
Kalifornia Entertainment 2

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2016

I'm the coordinator at a well known local country club and we do a lot of weddings each year. I have had the pleasure of working with all kinds of DJ's from the big pretty well known ones with multiple DJ's to the single individuals. Josh from Kalifornia Entertainment has played at our place a few times and every time he completely blows me and our staff away with his professionalism and what he does for bride and grooms. Out of every single DJ that plays here every year, Josh is at the top and is #1 at he does. I used to refer bride and grooms to a couple of other companies that play here but ever since I saw what Josh does and how he plays, I realized I was completely wrong in referring those companies. Josh has a top tier level of service that none of the other companies have been able to hit. He sets the bar pretty high and I haven't seen anyone come any where close to matching it. So if you want an amazing DJ for your big day, you will want Kalifornia Entertainment. We will keep referring to him to every body we comes here to see our venue and asks about DJ recommendations.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Amber · Married on 09/25/2016

I have to start by saying Kalifornia Entertainment is more than AMAZING!!!! Josh is completely professional. He helped us from the very beginning and was accommodating and informative. He always had our best interests in mind and made us feel assured. We decided to go with him because of his professionalism and packages, which could include all that you'd want (and affordable). My now husband and I went through all the profiles and videos of wedding DJs in Rochester. We were looking for someone that was personable and natural, and Josh seemed to emanate that. As soon as we met him, we knew he was our guy. He was friendly, professional, yet real and down to earth. We chatted about the music we liked, the style of our wedding, how we envisioned all the events... Now, we did not have a very traditional wedding, so we had some pretty unusual requests with music when people walked in, ceremony music and first dances. Josh was excited to do it. He was all in and even offered us some tips and advice about things we hadn't even thought about. Throughout our other in-person meetings, phone chats and emails, Josh was always on board and always took the time to understand our vision, making sure to ask questions and offer alternative perspectives. We decided to give him some styles of music to play for the different events (cocktail hour, dinner, 1st dance set, 2nd dance set), along with some examples and must-plays, and then leave the rest up to him. We felt like we were in good hands, and we were! Day of the wedding, Josh didn't miss a beat! Everything went smoothly with the music, and when it came to leaving decisions in his hands, he totally hit the nail on the head. The dancing NEVER stopped and we got loads of compliments on the music and DJ. It was a true pleasure to have him there, always smiling and having fun. He totally set the vibe in the best way possible. Dancing/music was highly important to us and we couldn't be happier with Kalifornia Entertainment.

Sent on 12/13/2016

From the day I inquired until even now, a few months after our wedding, Josh has been a truely perfect vendor. He is easy to work with- communicates every detail along the way, goes above and beyond to cater to every need you may have, and genuinely ensures that your happiness is the number one priority. If there is a concern about whether something you envision will or will not work, he will inform you but take care of the problem as much as he can without you to avoid unnecessary stress. He has the BEST package to offer for your money! His technique is top notch, along with his equiptment, the photobooth, the uplighting, the monogram display, the microphones, ceremony sound set up, and my favorite part- he goes above and beyond to create a highlight video and uploaded it the very next day. This meant a lot since he knew I was bummed that I couldn't afford a videographer. Josh, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for Clayton and I. Future brides.....book him while you can!! He's the hot commodity in the Rochester wedding industry! Xo

Sent on 12/08/2016

Mrs.McIntyre · Married on 09/22/2016

Allow me to sit here right now and tell you about this wonderful man, known as DJ Kalifornia (Josh) from Kalifornia Entertainment. The first thing that really made him stand out was during our first meeting. My husband and I had met with 6 other DJ's in the area and they all had negative things to say about each other. When we met with Josh, he was very professional and did not say a single bad thing about anyone. He even gave positive feedback about them. This was the first professional thing we noticed about him. The next was how organized and polished his presentation was. We threw all kinds of questions at him and he answered them easily and calmly. The other DJ's we met with, you could tell they were fumbling to answer certain questions or they were making stuff up in order to earn our business.

Next was the on going communication leading up to the wedding. Josh reached out to us every few months to see how our planning was going and if he could help us with anything. Not just with music or wedding party details but decorating, setting up and finding vendors for us to use. He constantly told us that he was at our service for anything we needed, even if it was non-DJ related.

The day of our reception, he texted us when he arrived 3 hours early to set up and made our venue look BEAUTIFUL! He set up uplighting all over the room, set up a monogram on our dance floor that had our initials and date (everyone loved that and took so many pictures standing around it), and he set up a photo booth and printer with hilarious props that our guests had a blast with all night. Music was perfect all night with a packed dance floor. Josh is without an absolute doubt the best and most professional DJ you could ever have. His prices are unbeatable too! Thank you for everything you did for us and making a lasting impression on my husband and I and all of our guests! You have earned fans and recommendations for life!

Sent on 12/22/2016

DJ Kalifornia truly made our wedding night memorable. Not only with the great music he played, the beautiful uplighting, the personalized monogram light on the dance floor and the photo booth (HUGE HIT!) but also his professional demeanor and willingness to do whatever we needed or wanted the night of and the planning throughout! He isn't there to make a buck... he's there to make your dream wedding night everything you ever wanted it to be at a price that is affordable! My husband and I recommend him to everyone whose looking for a DJ for any/all events!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

Where to begin!! Not enough to be said about Joshua Djkalifornia Volpe ... I had a wedding of around 200 guests... Not one was sitting!! There was a constant jam packed dance floor he knew what to play and when!! He made my wedding AMAZING from start to finish!!! The lighting and monogram he did was beautiful... The photo booth was packed all night long!! People had a blast!! DJs seriously make or break ur wedding and he made ours!!! But that's not even the half of it... He is so professional... During the planning process he met with us and our venue coordinator to go over details... He made mixes specifically for us and our wedding party... There was not a moment I didn't feel like he loves his job and what he does because that is what makes him so good at what he does... And for the price?! Riddic... I would have paid 5000 $ for what he did... He made our night seriously unforgettable... We love u man!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Anna · Married on 08/20/2016

Josh went more than above and beyond for my wedding this past August. He is personable, professional, and knows his business like no other DJ I've met! You will NOT regret your decision in choosing Josh as your DJ!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Hannah · Married on 08/14/2016

Josh is a VERY talented DJ and an amazing person with a beautiful heart. He took the time to get to know us as people and it translated to a very enjoyable wedding experience. Musically, he got “us” and really understood what our needs were and what we wanted for our wedding. Somebody who takes that type of time to get to know who his customers are means he's on a whole other level that other DJ's are not on.

He visited our venue in advance with us, met with my wedding coordinator (who said he was the best DJ she had ever worked with out of the 100+ weddings they do every year), arrived early on the wedding day to set up, checked in with us prior to the reception and during the reception to confirm every detail was in place. He went above and beyond to create an amazing energy for our wedding.

Josh created the exact party we wanted and then some, and I’m not sure we ever told him how amazing he is in so many words. He knew when to play a slower song or call out a special request to get different folks out of their seats. He even worked special requests from our friends without even thinking twice. 4 different couples from our wedding are getting married in the next couple of years and they told us they wont even waste time researching other DJ's because Josh made an enormous impact on them and they all want him for theirs. Josh supplied us with uplights, 2 different monograms, photo booth and printed pictures, and even a highlight video of the ceremony and reception because he knew we couldn't afford a videographer. Just also recommended a vendor for our cake, our officiant, and limo which we all went with and all did a wonderful job for us.

I whole heartedly recommend Kalifornia Entertainment for any event or for your wedding. If you don't book him then you are extremely missing out and will have a much lower caliber DJ considering Josh is in the 1% of best DJ's we have ever heard, dealt with or had the privilege of calling a friend.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Erin · Married on 08/12/2016

Josh was an amazing DJ! All of our family and friends commented on how much fun our wedding was, everyone danced, and he made the night glide through effortlessly. Josh worked with us to compile a broad range of music, and aided in those special songs for the little moments.

One of my favorite suggestions he made was to pick a last dance song specifically for my husband and I, while everyone else formed a circle and locked arms around us. It was those last precious moments that allowed my husband and I to really love our wedding day. I honestly do not have enough good things to say about Josh and everything he did for us. He went way above and beyond for us and he even gave us a little wedding momento during dinner as a thank you for booking him. My husband and I met with 6 or 7 other wedding DJs and we are so glad we decided not to hire any of them and go with Josh. You will too.

Kim · Married on 08/05/2016

Our wedding will be the talk of every family gathering for years to come thanks to Kalifornia Entertainment. We hired Josh for lighting, monogram and DJ services.

The music he played was exactly what we were looking for and it kept everybody moving on the dance floor all night long.

We had a tragedy with a different photo booth company that we hired and they couldnt show up, but Josh saved the day! At the last minute he provide a state of the art Photo Booth and it was awesome and so much fun. Josh also provided uplighting for our venue and it was perfect and he matched the lighting to our wedding colors perfectly. My only regret is that I did not book my photo booth through him to begin with!

Kalifornia Entertainment is professional, prompt and exceptional at what he does. Thank you Josh for everything you did to make our wedding as seamless and wonderful as possible. This company is professional, trustworthy, friendly with top notch customer service and communication and everyone at your wedding will adore him just like they did at mine. You will not regret hiring him!

Taylor · Married on 07/29/2016

I was SUPER late on deciding whether or not I wanted a DJ at our wedding (costs, meetings, planning, etc.) BUT Kalifornia Entertainment is the real deal. His prices for his best package with a photo booth is the lowest in Rochester. I actually think he under prices himself because he's just that good. Low prices with EXCELLENT service is very rare when planning a wedding because it seems like everyone over inflates their prices for every little thing. It's absolutely ridiculous. So it was a breath of fresh air to see Josh not sticking it to his clients and keeping his prices affordable.

Josh was quick to reply every time I reached out to him, answer my endless amount of questions and has been so helpful getting everything together. When it came to the day of the wedding, Josh was over the top great, personable, and the compliments I got about him flowed in the second my husband and I arrived because he had been playing music for guests about an hour before hand during cocktail time. I have a few friends getting married next year and they kept raving about how good the music was. They plan on having Kalifornia Entertainment at their weddings too. I did not have one worry the entire night and the whole wedding flowed so smoothly, I was absolutely floored. I truly appreciate your customer service, personality, presence, and heart of joy at our reception, Josh. It meant the world to us! Thank you again for everything.

Vanessa · Married on 07/22/2016

Josh with Kalifornia Entertainment is the absolute best DJ in Rochester. He helped us plan our wedding right down the last detail. He helped us with vendors, he helped us with our timeline, he kept in constant communication with us, and he helped keep our stress levels to a minimum. His uplighting and monogram was beautiful. His photo booth with printed pictures were an enormous hit. My family and guests absolutely loved his personality, customer service and how he interacted with them. Our dance floor was packed until the end and people did not want to leave. They wanted to keep the party going all night. Josh's demeanor in everything he does puts him in a whole other level compared to other DJs out there.

Nicole · Married on 06/18/2016

Our wedding was this past weekend and I can't say enough about Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment. When we started planning, we reached out the several DJs in the area. Josh stood out with in his responsiveness and what he had to offer. It is very difficult to get an idea of what wedding DJ services are going to cost when you contact some of these companies. They all seem to have a "starting price" and then add on depending on what services you are looking for. Not at Kalifornia Entertainment. Right from the start he was up-front with his pricing and, the best part is, everything is included in his one price so you immediately know what you are getting into. In our first meeting he wowed us with his professionalism and organization. He sent us lists upon lists of popular songs for every part of the wedding from our first dance to the cake cutting and he was always available to answer questions we had. The day of the wedding, he set up to provide music and sound for our ceremony. I've been to so many outdoor ceremonies where I can't hear a thing but our ceremony sound was PERFECT. Our guests were able to hear every word and even quoted back to us from our vows. The reception music was also exceptional. Josh was outstanding at feeling out our guests for what music would keep the party going. Our reception was a blast because of him and our family and friends all raved about the music. He also provided up-lighting and a photo booth for the reception. The up-lighting made the ballroom at the Woodcliff look even more beautiful and our guests really enjoyed using the photo booth. In addition to printing two copies at the reception, the photos were all uploaded to Facebook the next day so we could look through them. Josh really goes above and beyond and we will definitely hire him again for any future DJ needs.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Mrs.Murphy · Married on 06/05/2016

"Wow Wow Wow Wow Kalifornia Entertainment!!!" Love this DJ and he was my favorite vendor in the whole process!!! Josh was absolutely AMAZING !! everyone loved the Photobooth with the touch screen and printed pictures.. Family and friends had a blast on the dance floor... our grand entrance was as unique as every couple that came in and our B&G entrance was unique and exciting for both us and our guests. most of all Josh was so amazing that he was able to edit and produce a special song to be personalized for the mother & daughter dance that meant the world to me. there wasnt a dry eye in the place because of the song that Josh did for us. our wedding would not have been complete without Kalifornia Entertainment... Thank you so much Josh from the bottom of our hearts!!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Shannon · Married on 06/03/2016

To say that DJ Kalifornia is amazing is an understatement.

We knew that our DJ would be the center of our wedding, so when we started looking for someone to be part of our day it was important to find someone that we knew we could trust. Walking away from our initial meeting with Josh we knew we had to book him. He told us to go out and meet with other DJ’s to compare what they would bring to the table, but we didn’t have to. From that one meeting we knew he would meet every expectation that we had. He impressed us that much.

One of the things that sold us on Josh was the way he described the ability to read a room and change the music to really optimize getting people out on the dance floor. One of the main comments we’ve heard from our guests was that they felt like the music played was just for them. The older guests that we didn’t think would stay past dinner were on the dance floor just as long as the younger guests who didn’t stop dancing until the lights came up at midnight (only because we had to be out of the room).

And with Josh, it wasn’t just playing music. He goes beyond professionalism, arriving early, staying late, checking in with us to make sure we’re happy, to really feeling like a friend, someone that we were proud to be sharing our day with.

We will never be able to thank Josh enough for helping us create the best wedding we could have imagined.

Alyssa · Married on 05/22/2016

I got a lot of compliments about Josh during my wedding... He seriously brought the entertainment factor without sounding like a cheesy or intrusive DJ like other companies. He made the wedding classy and entertaining and made sure that we were feeling fantastic the whole time. He was definitely a crowd pleaser and I wouldn't want anyone else doing what he did!!

Many people I know that have gotten married have said that they are "relieved" when the wedding is over... We woke up the next morning wanting to relive it over and over. We had no stress leading up to the wedding and the big day could not have gone more smoothly thanks to Josh and my amazing other vendors, which I might add were referred to me by Josh because all of them were on his vendor list. We had first class service through the whole process with all of them and I couldn't have had that if it were not for Josh.

Josh really isn't just a DJ or MC (I know, sounds cliche but super true). I loved that I told him ideas about how I wanted my day to go and he incorporated everything flawlessly. It's so important to hire professionals that know what they are doing and Josh is an expert at what he does. He made my whole vision (flow, entertainment and lighting decor!) come to life and it was AMAZING. Fairy-tale perfect. Everything was 100X better than I could have hoped.

My now husband and I love Josh and we hope to see him again soon either at a nightclub or some other event. :) You will not regret the money you spent on top notch vendors like Josh. There is a reason he has this many 5 star reviews on so many websites and on his Facebook page. It's also a reason why our venue said he is the best DJ that has stepped foot in their doors and no one else has been able to live up to his standards. He will be your friend through the whole process and after and he'll make your wedding day something magical.

Gabriel · Married on 05/20/2016

Picking Kalifornia Entertainment was probably one of the best choices I made for my wedding. He provided reception music (DJ), uplighting, monogram, ceremony music, photo booth, and a little video that highlighted our day.

Josh (DJ Kalifornia) was the DJ and to say he was amazing is putting it very lightly. It's rare to have a wedding which the dance floor might get empty for a song or two, but he pulled it off. We gave him a list of songs we liked and he put together a great mix that was reflective of our taste and well suited to keep the party going all night. There was never once a single time when the dance floor wasnt full from beginning to end. My husband and I have heard DJ Kalifornia play at some clubs in downtown Rochester so we knew were getting ourselves a DJ that not many other companies can come close to in the same style or quality as Josh. Many of our guests told me how great the music was and people didn't want to leave when the wedding ended.

During the planning stages as we talked leading up to the wedding, it was clear that Josh was an expert and understood what was and wasn't important to us. That allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding day because I knew he would make sure that the wedding I had envisioned became reality. Josh definitely goes above and beyond for people and it shows how dedicated he is to his craft and making sure he delivers nothing less than 5 star service.

Josh does book dates very fast and I know that people are booking him 2 years in advance because they want to make sure they have him for their weddings. I know someone personally who changed their date just so she had him at her wedding. If you are lucky enough to get him for your date, consider the fact that you just received the jackpot because no one is as good as Josh. He's the best of the best of the best.

Lisa · Married on 04/10/2016

Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment provided exactly what we wanted for our wedding DJ. He was very responsive via Facebook, text and phone as we were planning and did a lot to get know my husband and I as a couple. His event paperwork made the music selection and MC talking points easy and he delivered on everything with a bullseye. He was 3 hours early to the venue and had everything set up (sound, lighting, monogram, uplights, photobooth) well before guests arrived. He was able to set us up with a wireless microphone and speakers for the ceremony which was outside and separate of the reception music. Our guests loved the music and it inspired some pretty unique dance moves! Josh even came out on the dance floor and showed us some of his very impressive breakdancing that had everyone cheering, clapping and asking him to show them some moves. I'm not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure there isn't a DJ in Rochester that can spin on top of his head in the middle of the dance floor like Josh can. We would highly recommend Josh for your wedding or event if you want it to be unforgettable,

Jennifer · Married on 04/03/2016

We hired DJ Kalifornia for our wedding and he did a PHENOMENAL job!! His specialties that really set him apart from other DJs are his customer service, his personality, his willingness to go above what anyone else will do, his knowledge in music and the way he mixes music to make you think you're in a high end nightclub.

Josh is very professional and able to ensure a wide and diverse audience has fun. All my guests commented on what a great DJ he was and how much fun they had. We had some family from Italy at our wedding that didn't speak very good english, and Josh being fluent in Italian, he was able to translate a lot of stuff for them and from them to us. That alone was something we will always be thankful for. Josh also played a lot of traditional Italian music that our guests raved about and could not believe how amazing he was for playing music accustomed to them.

If you want your yourself and your guests to have an amazing and memorable night that they will never forget, there's no question you should hire Josh, he is worth every penny but just know that he is cheaper than other DJs around! His photobooth was the cheapest we found after doing a lot of research. He also gives you uplighting and a bunch of other things that other DJs will charge you for. We couldn't believe he gave that stuff away for free when so many other DJs were charging hundreds more.

Everything that Josh gave us and did for us, he is worth 5 or 6 times more than what he charges but he has a huge heart and loves what he does for his customers so he keeps his pricing where it's at so that they dont have to take out a massive loan to pay for him. Once again...Kalifornia Entertainment is PHENOMENAL!

Leslie · Married on 03/27/2016

My husband and I talked with A LOT of DJs either through email, phone or in person. It felt like it was an endless battle finding one that got us and didn't spew out the same scripted conversations in order to earn our business. We were starting to lose hope that we would find a DJ that wasn't like everyone else. And then our florist recommended Josh at Kalifornia Entertainment when we met with her because we expressed our frustrations with so many other DJ's and boy are we ever so gracious and happy that she did. Kalifornia Entertainment was everything my husband and I could have asked for! Josh is very prompt in responding, and he was such a joy to have at our wedding!! He's a fabulous DJ and MC, blends his music like no one else we have heard, keeps the party going, and does such a great job interacting with everyone. His personality lights up a room and our family and guests raved about how great he was to talk to and work with. The music selections are great and he had every single request my husband and I wanted as well as our guests! He even took the time to find out some Italian love songs my grandparents had at their wedding AND HE PLAYED THEM!! Seeing tears of joy from grandparents as they danced together on the dance floor made everyone in the venue also tear up. This is something that I will forever be thankful for when it comes to Josh. I am so happy that we had him for our wedding day. I wouldn't trade it! Much love for Kalifornia Entertainment!! Keep doing what you do because after meeting with so many other DJ's, I'm a solid believer that no one is on your level.

Tina · Married on 03/25/2016

Josh with Kalifornia Entertainment KILLED IT at our wedding! I can never express how great he was. We had 200+ people at our wedding of all ages and I'm not joking when I say almost every single person was on that dance floor from the moment the music went on till we had to kick them out. Josh is so easy to work with, so likable, so fun and so many more great things. He made it fun for all ages and there was never a song that made anyone want to stop dancing. I've seen a good number of wedding DJ's and he is by far the absolute best in Rochester.

He includes uplighting and monograms at for FREE and it made our venue look beautiful! He also did this dancing under the stars thing on the ceiling where it looked like we were actually dancing under the stars all night. AMAZING! We also booked his photobooth with printed pictures and all of our guests had so much fun with it. We received a copy of all the pictures and a photo album as a momento of all the pictures too.

I can't say enough great things about Josh. I am 1000000000000% convinced that there is no other DJ in Rochester as good as him or has the as good of a personality or customer service and follow through as him. Book him if you want your wedding to be the best!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Natalie · Married on 03/04/2016

Kalifornia Entertainment is the best in Rochester!! They took care of our ceremony music and mic for our officiant, along with our cocktail hour and reception music. They also provided cake lighting and uplighting, along with top of the line lighting the party truly started. We also got his photobooth and our guests loved it because it was easy to use, fun, and pictures printed out for them to keep.

Josh was very professional and on top of everything when it came to planning. His communication with us is 5 stars and he is the best guy to help set up your wedding and helping choose what kind of music you want and how you want your wedding to go. He helped with every detail to the very last minute. Josh not only provides music but sets up your wedding timeline and coordinates it with ALL of the other vendors. (TRUST ME THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!) That was something our own coordinator said he did better than anyone else she has worked with before.

He also helped think of things and point out details we would have never thought of and he ended up being a key part in our wedding. I don't know how we would have pulled it all off without him. If we had to do it again Kalifornia Entertainment would be the very first company on our list. He kept the party going the entire time, our dance floor was packed from the moment our wedding started.

Becca · Married on 02/27/2016

Kalifornia Entertainment was highly recommended to us by several sources as well as our venue coordinator and after booking Josh for our wedding reception, I can certainly see why! He supplied music, sound and microphones for our ceremony. I've been to other weddings and you couldn't hear the vows or officiant. Josh set up perfectly sounding equipment and our guests were so happy they could hear every single word. For dinner, my husband and I wanted an elegant, intimate feel. Josh nailed that with ease and played a perfect mix of music to set the mood. What really wow'd us is the fact that Josh didn't just put on a mix and walk away during dinner. He stood behind his table and mixed every single song while everyone ate. It's the fine details like that which separates Josh from the rest. Following that, we wanted a rocking party that appealed to all ages. Josh made that all happen! He was awesome and got the older people up out of their chairs and appealed to the younger guests through out the night. Through out the planning process Josh was more than accommodating and always responded to our questions almost instantly. He was very professional and did a great job helping us develop and follow our timeline for the reception. He chose songs that were appealing to the whole crowd and the dance floor was packed the entire evening! His monogram lighting and uplighting made the venue look like a magical paradise, and his photobooth with pictures that printed out was a big hit with everyone there. Our photographer has done hundreds of weddings and knows every DJ company in Rochester. She told us before leaving she has never worked with any another DJ that was as amazing as Josh and was in total awe and shock at how great he is and how none of those other companies she has worked with can match him. She's planning to refer him only from now on because he set the bar sky high for other people to try and reach. If you want the best wedding, BOOK HIM NOW!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Ashley · Married on 02/27/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Josh (DJ Kalifornia)! His ability to read the crowd and anticipate their mood/dancing needs is almost supernatural! The dancing never stopped and he even played a couple of songs after the wedding was supposed to be over because our guests were having such a good time they just could't leave the dance floor yet. He was so thoughtful in taking guest requests too. My husband and I have been at other weddings where the DJ didnt take requests or they didnt have what people wanted to hear. Not Josh. He played everything. On top of it all, he did a quick edit just 2 weeks from the wedding of the music for the father-daughter dance that my father and I needed to do our dance together. Of all our vendors, there were only 2 who gave us zero problems and made everything just so easy, and Kalifornia Entertainment was one of them! His timing and choice of music from the ceremony to the cocktail hour right through the reception was spot on. We got so many comments on how awesome the DJ was and we couldn't agree more!! He's our lifetime recommendation for anyone looking for a DJ. If you have him for your wedding then consider yourself as having a lucky rabbits foot in your back pocket because Josh is without a doubt the number one requested DJ in Rochester because he is that good and amazing.

Brittany · Married on 02/19/2016

WHERE DO I START?!!! AMAZING!!!! Let me just say that THE BEST DAY EVER would have been INCOMPLETE without DJ Kalifornia!!! INCOMPLETE. His professionalism, personalism, quality, people skills they're all outstanding!!! From day one to the day of Josh never disappointed. Everything we asked of him he noted and provided! As a bride you not only want your day to be PERFECT for you but for your guests as well; and I am telling you that this will be the case if you have DJ Kalifornia at your event! My guests said they had the time of their lives dancing, laughing, AND interacting with our DJ. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day/night or DJ!!! WE THANK Josh from the bottom of our hearts for helping make our wedding day THE BEST DAY EVER!!!! A+ sir A+

Sent on 12/12/2016