Kalahari Resorts & Conventions Reviews

2 | Pocono Manor, PA

2 Reviews for Kalahari Resorts & Conventions

Hillary · Married on 08/12/2017

I got married at Kalahari one week ago and it was truly the most STUNNING and personalized wedding I could have ever dreamed of!!! The ceremony and reception were beautiful, our guests are still calling to tell us how much they enjoyed every second of the wedding! From the beginning of the planning process our event coordinator Eric was the greatest!!! He walked us through the planning process step by step making sure every detail was perfection and on that day he was by my side perfecting every detail!!!! The food and drinks and personalized wedding cake were incredible! The event and banquet staff at Kalahari are unlike any there are, they are the kindest most helpful group of people. There really are no words to properly express how AMAZING of an experience our guests and my husband and I had getting married at Kalahari!!! I was the most stress free bride thanks entirely to them, my highest of recommendations!!

Sent on 08/21/2017