Kaitlyn Elizabeth Styling Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Elizabeth G. Getting married on 08/03/2022

Amazing!

They were SO amazing to work with from start to finish! Such a great group of girls and they did a fantastic job! I highly recommend them to anyone!
    Sydney Getting married on 10/31/2021

Beautiful Outcomes

Kaitlyn and her team were absolutely amazing! They were so flexible and easy to work with! They did hair/makeup with false lashes for myself and my four bridesmaids and stayed on top of time! I couldn’t be more happy with the outcome! If you’re looking for a down to earth group of women who make you comfortable and give you your Wedding day vision Kaitlyn Elizabeth Styling is it!
    Sarah B. Married on 10/03/2021

Perfection

Kaitlyn and Allie were phenomenal!! They did hair and make up for my wedding day on myself, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mother ranging in ages from 13-75. They were incredibly professional and easy to work with. We all look AMAZING and they excelled at highlighting the natural beauty of us all. We felt so pampered but also so relaxed while in their hands. Each of the ladies LOVED their look and how special we all felt. A few of us have had previous experiences with other salons doing our hair and make-up up and the "look" not holding up, especially hair (i.e. curls). Whatever magic Kailtyn and Allie performed our look lasted and looked fresh throughout our entire event and beyond! I cannot thank these 2 ladies enough and HIGHLY recommend their services. You won't be disappointed.
  • Heather
    Heather H. Married on 08/07/2021

A true professional!

Kaitlyn absolutely nailed it! I'm a photographer for a wedding that she did and I can't tell you how much of a difference it makes when makeup is done correctly. Trust me, this is not an area to skimp on-- a professional that knows what they are doing goes a LONG way :) 10/10 recommend!!!
  • Natalie
    Natalie W. Married on 07/23/2021

Gave me the confidence of a bride!

Kaitlyn Elizabeth Styling exceeded my expectations!! I had really short hair and was trying to figure out extensions for my wedding. My own hair stylist put the extensions in to see what they looked like and I honestly didn’t like them. On my wedding day, Katie and her team listened to my concerns and put me at ease with their calm and professional manner. They worked so fast but didn’t make me feel rushed at all. I almost cried when I saw myself in the mirror. I had no clue that I could feel that beautiful and confident on my wedding day. I cannot thank Katie enough for making my dream day come true!
    Arielle A. Married on 06/19/2021

More than i could ever ask for!

Not only did every ones makeup look amazing but Kaitlyn was an unexpected calming presence during day of getting ready craziness. We all LOVED our makeup and hair and had such a great time talking to her!! Kaitlyn made me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and I would chose her over anyone else all over again!!! 10000/10 would recommend!!
    Katie J. Married on 06/12/2021

Highly recommend!!

Kaitlyn and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with! My bridesmaids and I could not have been happier with our hair and makeup. Not only was their artistry amazing, but their responsiveness and professionalism was outstanding, especially in rescheduling our wedding multiple times throughout the pandemic. Their team was so lovely and fun to spend time with on our special day.
  • Caroline
    Caroline M. Married on 06/12/2021

Simply the best!

Kaitlyn and her team are amazing. I’ve used them two years in a row now - once for a wedding and once for a vow renewal. I was so happy with the services both times! They are fun and always make the day less stressful and more special. They also know how to do hair and makeup so that it looks natural but also striking in photos. Can’t recommend enough!
    Lucy Married on 05/22/2021

best hair and makeup in NC!

Thanks to Kaitlyn and Aly for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! They are so talented and was amazed my look stayed flawless all night (despite 85 degree heat). They were so kind and flexible to work with me thru 3 date changes. I had a large bridal party ad family members to style and they were so helpful in getting everyone ready quickly without making us feel rushed. I would highly recommend for hair and makeup!!
  • Ally
    Ally L. Married on 05/01/2021

The dream team

Working with Kaitlyn and Aly was one of the best decisions that I have made. Hair and makeup was something that I was super nervous about because my hair is hard to work with and I neveeerrr wear makeup. They listened to my requests and absolutely crushed it! So many guests said that they had never seen my hair and makeup look so beautiful. They were also able to give my entire bridal party the look that they wanted, and even let my mom add on the day of. They were AMAZING to work with!!
  • Tory
    Tory B. Married on 04/24/2021

Obsessed!

Kaitlyn and her team are absolutely amazing. I am super particular about how my makeup looks and Kaitlyn and Ally made all of my bridal hair and makeup dreams come true. All of my bridesmaids loved their looks and said it was the happiest they had ever been with wedding makeup and hair!
    Kaitlyn C. Married on 03/28/2021

Katie is the best!

I love Katie, she was a dream to work with! Myself, my mom and my bridesmaids all looked so beautiful. She was so accommodating when we needed to make a last minute addition. I can’t recommend her enough!
    Rachelle Married on 03/21/2021

Hair/Makeup Stylist

I could not be happier with the styling duo.
    They made me feel beautiful on my wedding day, so what more could you ask for? They also did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids. The duo were extremely kind by listening and answering any questions I had.
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 03/06/2021

Great Makeup by Kaitlyn

We hired Kaitlyn and team after having to reschedule due to COVID and losing some of our original vendors. She quickly helped me schedule a trial and make me feel at ease. They easily handled my big group and were a pleasure to work with. I absolutely loved my makeup done by Kaitlyn on my wedding day and my girls loved Ally's for their hair. I would recommend asking for those two ladies in particular!
  • Alexis
    Alexis B. Married on 11/28/2020

Stop your search 🻱 ⼫

You’re probably reading these reviews because you’re looking for a Hair & Makeup team for your upcoming wedding. Well I’ve been there and I’m telling you now that your search is over. Kaitlyn & her team nothing short of miraculous. They are incredibly talented, professional, affordable, and know exactly what to say to keep the bride at ease on her special day. I’m no smoke show but praise Jesus they made me look like a Greek goddess on my wedding day. I’m also indecisive and they took the time to help me figure out the best makeup and hair styles to suit my bridesmaids. Her team is gifted and they have personalities that make getting ready a very enjoyable time! I can’t recommend them enough & they will always be my go to for makeup & hair needs!
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 10/03/2020

The Absolute BEST

I cannot say enough great things about Kaitlyn and her team! Not only was she super easy to work with and flexible, but you can tell that she truly cares about her clients and their experience. Kaitlyn went above and beyond to make sure that I loved my hair and makeup for our wedding day, along with each of my bridesmaids, mother and mother-in-law. She is timely, professional and overall such a genuine and sweet person! I would 10/10 recommend Kaitlyn and her team to anyone, they were awesome. :)
    Ariel G. Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Kaitlyn and Lyndsi are the absolute best! They made my trial run and my wedding day so easy! They planned everything down to what time each bridesmaid would get hair and makeup done. They finished the day of my wedding early enough to do final touch ups before the start of pictures. I highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Delaney
    Delaney Married on 09/26/2020

Everything was perfect!

Kaitlyn and her team were amazing from booking them until the last minute before the wedding. Kaitlyn was very easy to work with and was very responsive (which was super great because we had a couple changes due to covid). She checked in with me before, during and after my trial and wedding. Amani (makeup) and Aly (hair) were also amazing. They made every bridesmaid and family in the wedding look perfect. They also made my 2 flower girls so excited to get their hair and makeup done. On the day of the wedding Amani and Aly were early and very prepared. They made everyone feel comfortable and listened to each of their personal requests and catered to them. They were both very professional. I am so happy I chose to have Kaitlyn Elizabeth Styling as my hair and makeup team!
    Payden W. Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing Wedding Hair and Makeup

Kaitlyn did an amazing job of hair and makeup for myself, my bridal party and moms for our outdoor wedding!! They were so kind and patient during a scheduling mishap and also did a great job covering up a large tattoo. Our hair and makeup stayed together perfectly and we got so many compliments. Thank you!!!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely Delightful

Kaitlyn and her team done hair and makeup for my wedding . I could not have asked for a better group of girls. They did such an amazing job, and they were an absolute delight to work with. I highly recommend!
  • Madelyn
    Madelyn S. Married on 08/22/2020

I couldn’t be happier!!!

Kaitlyn was absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for my wedding this past weekend, along with Aly on hair. I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome and am so blessed I found them to make me look my best on my wedding day! We had such a fantastic time and their professionalism was top notch.
    Lisa W. Married on 08/15/2020

Wedding makeup at Lavender Oaks Farm wedding

Kaitlyn and her team did a fantastic job of hair and makeup for the bride, Mother of bride, and attendants for my daughter's wedding! The bride looked beautiful all day/evening.
    Kaitlyn and Ali knew exactly what we wanted and executed accordingly!
  • Caroline
    Caroline H. Married on 06/13/2020

Incredible experience!

I recommend KES to everyone! She and her team worked with me to accommodate changing plans due to COVID, always making sure I felt excited and listened to. We had so much fun while I was getting ready for the day, which calmed my nerves and made it even more enjoyable. I was so happy with the look. My bridal party loved theirs as well. Definitely use KES if you get the chance!
  • Sara
    Sara F. Married on 04/04/2020

She is Definitely my go to girl

I’ve literally written this review then erased it so many times because there are so many things I want to share about how AMAZING Kaitlyn is and how talented she is.
    For starters, I needed a make up artist for my wedding and I actually got a coworker of hers from a friend of mine; but due to some last minute changes she needed to recommended someone else for me and that was Kaitlyn! (Her pricing was a little bit more than what my first girl charged but she was happy to honor the price I was given first and that was something she didn’t have to do.) I was so grateful that Kaitlyn was able to help such last minute, as well as traveling to me without even knowing anything about me!
    I had six ladies getting their make up done and she did exactly what each of them wanted, if not better! I was so pleased with how everyone’s make up turned out especially mine! I have never felt more confident everrrr. She made me feel good in my skin regardless of any blemishes, she would say “oh girl you are fine” and be able to cover everything up perfectly! She even gave me eye masks to put on about 15 minutes before she did my make up to reduce any type of swelling that may have been there!
    She was amazing and was singing to our playlist and making our time with her so memorable! I had my golden doodle with us and she was just as sweet to her as she would be to her own (I would imagine!)
    I cannot day enough good things about her because this would never end! She is so talented and amazing at what she does! I will definitely be recommending her to anyone and everyone! I also hope to have events where I can use her again! Hands down you want her at your wedding!! She is the BEST!
    Ashley Married on 11/02/2019

Absolutely beautiful!

Kaitlyn and her team provided makeup and hair for myself, bridesmaids and my mother. I couldn’t have been happier with the results and I know everyone else was satisfied too. She was very flexible and professional. She also respectfully listens to your request and moves throughout the getting ready period for the day with a calm and stress free attitude. And that helped me enjoy my time getting ready with my girls. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend her!